1 John 5.20 – Christ is not the true God?

Viewing 20 posts - 1,321 through 1,340 (of 1,982 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jammin,
    And God did, in the flesh of Jesus of Nazareth.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Nick,

I agree with you.
    Perhaps Jammin may too?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

jammin
    Participant

nick,

the son did that for you.
    not the father

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ May 11 2012,22:11)
    nick,

the son did that for  you.
    not the father

Hi Jammin,

What did the son do for Nick, but not the father?

God bless

jammin
    Participant

the son became flesh.
    he (GOD) manifested in the flesh.

not the father, but the son.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ May 12 2012,00:29)
    the son became flesh.
    he (GOD) manifested in the flesh.

Hi Jammin, you may be getting
    what John 1:14 really means;
    but then again, maybe not!

“God was in Christ,
    reconciling the world
    unto himself” (2 Cor 5:19)

God bless

jammin
    Participant

CHrist is truly GOD

the father and the son have the same nature , GOD

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ May 12 2012,01:48)
    CHrist is truly GOD

Hi Jammin,

You do believe Mary is Christ's mother, right?
    Than Mary, you believe, is the mother of GOD.

God bless

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jammin,
    And you say the Son of God is God??
    So he is not really a son at all?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 12 2012,06:40)
    Hi Jammin,

Hi Nick,

You are correct, Nick;
    that would make him
    a theophany instead.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ May 12 2012,08:03)

Hi Jammin,

Hi Nick,

You are correct, Nick;
    that would make him
    a theophany instead.

God bless
    Ed J

Hi Nick,

Some people believe Melchizedek was a theophany as well.
    But YHVH says: after “the order” of Melchizedek. (see Heb.5:6)

God bless

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    The order of the MAN Melchizidek?[heb]

Ed J
    Participant

Yes Nick,

The “King / Priest” office of election.
    Melchizedek means King of Righteousness.

[מלך] Mĕh-lĕk means King and [צדיק] tzĕdĕk means righteous.

“Thou (Jesus) art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek” (Hebrews 5:6)

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 12 2012,08:26)
    Hi ED,
    The order of the MAN Melchizidek?[heb]

Yes Nick, Shem was Melchizedek.

“And Adonizedek king of Jerusalem, the same was Shem, went out with his men to meet Abram
    and his people, with bread and wine, and they remained together in the valley of Melech.
    And Adonizedek blessed Abram, and Abram gave him a tenth from all that he had
    brought from the spoil of his enemies, for Adonizedek was a priest before God.” (Jasher 16:11-12)

“And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the
    most high God. And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God,
    possessor of heaven and earth: And blessed be the most high God, which hath de-
    livered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.” (Gen.14:18-20)

God bless

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ed,
    Jasher is truth?
    I know it is quoted somewhere in the canon.

But Melchizedek is said to be a MAN in Heb 7.4

jammin
    Participant

Hi Jammin,

your father is man

are you not man by nature? yes or no?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 12 2012,10:25)
    Hi Ed,
    Jasher is truth?
    I know it is quoted somewhere in the canon.

But Melchizedek is said to be a MAN in Heb 7.4

Hi Nick,

Do you feel you are to busy being right to read my posts?

God bless

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jammin,
    My Father is God.
    Are you not yet a son or daughter of God??

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ May 10 2012,13:52)

Here's the list of my terms…
    GOD:  the creator of the universe.
    NATURE:  the physical world collectively.

I will be referring to my terms in our discussions.

Hi Jammin,

I have also defined my
    use of the term nature.

You have yet to define
    your use of this word.

God bless

carmel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ May 10 2012,13:45)

Quote (carmel @ May 10 2012,08:32)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 10 2012,06:20)
    Hi Jammin,
    Christ Jesus was in the form of God but emptied himself taking the form of a servant.
    Was he still in the form of God?

Christ Jesus was in the form of God but emptied himself taking the form of a servant.
    Was he still in the form of God?

Nick,

(1)Jesus before became man He served God in creating our world.

(2)Jesus before became man He served God in creating our souls.

(3)Jesus before became man He served God by EMTYING HIMSELF to  create Mary's body.

(4)Jesus was a servant before He became man.

(5)So when He became man He was both a servant,and in the form of God.

(6)He became man to fulfill all what He served for throughout the OT.

(7)He became man to serve us eliminating Satan's spirit from within our souls.

(8)He became man to glorify to a higher state to serve the Father, and become ONE with HIM as His dwelling for eternity.

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Hi Jammin,

1) There's no record of this?
    2) There's no record of this?
    3) There's no record of this?
    4) There's no record of this?
    5) He was in the form of GOD as a human?
    6) What?
    7) Agreed!
    8) There's no record of this?

God bless

1) There's no record of this?
    3) There's no record of this?
    4) There's no record of this?
    6) What?
    7) Agreed!
    8) There's no record of this?

Edj,

I am not compelling anyone to believe the way I see things in scripture,but humbly speaking, I would appreciate if all those who read my posts be humble as well and eliminates the pride within,and the eager to confront me rather than contradicts me through scripture,the way it should be!!!!!

(1)Jesus before became man He served God in creating our world.
    1 There's no record of this

All things were made by him: and without him was made nothing that was made

Isaiah 55:11 So shall my word ( JESUS) be, which shall go forth from my mouth:(EMANATED AS A SPIRIT)

1:3 And God said: BE LIGHT MADE. And light was made.

John 9:5 As long as I am in the world, I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD

So in respect to the above:

Jesus Spirit, while still maintaining His divinity in the Father, was emanated from the Father , and through the power of the Holy Spirit was consumed( emptied) totally throughout our creation by the Father, THEREFORE SERVED THE FATHER by becoming a super substance in order to FURNISH US WITH BODIES AND SOULS IN ADAM.

(2)Jesus before became man He served God in creating our souls.

through CREATION AND EVOLUTION PROCESS.

(3)Jesus before became man He served God by EMTYING HIMSELF to create Mary's body. 3) There's no record of this?

for the simple reason that HE HAD TO ESTABLISH HIMSELF FIRST AS AN IMMAUCALATE SUBSTANCE BOTH IN THE OVUM OF ANNA THROUGH HIS OWN SPIRIT,AND IN THE SPERM OF JOACHIM THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT DERIVED ALSO FROM JESUS’ SPIRIT IN ORDER TO BE BORN AS A WOMAN IN MARY. This would respect Jesus words that the Father is in Him, for the simple reason that although Mary was a human being, her flesh was actually Jesus’ spirit transformed into matter in creation, and through the evolution system, was born as Mary. So God the Father through the Holy Spirit was the spouse actually of Jesus’ Spirit, but as immaculate flesh. Mary’s soul was directly from the Father, not like ours through nature, and Her Spirit was of the Holy Spirit.

Luke1: And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,  And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.  

Notice MARY said: My soul doth magnify the LORD, My spirit hath rejoiced in GOD  my saviour.

and her body of JESUS’ SPIRIT.

Throughout Scripture you would not find this kind of expression as a reference to his own personality.

In order for Jesus to be born through a woman sinless and in a pure flesh body, Logically God the Father had to create this unique holy woman through a unique substance which was His Son Jesus’ spirit, the one He LOVES since all in, with, and for HIM . So God created HIS particular spouse not through the generations of EARTH, but through the generations of HEAVENS.

Genesis 2:4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth

Notice heavens not heaven to be aware that IT IS A REFERENCE TO THE HOLY PLACE WHERE ONLY GOD ABIDES, So the genealogy of Mary were created directly through the Holy Spirit ,and this was the lineage of the  holy people sent by the Father, to administer in our world as good people, since Satan had his evil people administering in his worldly kingdom.

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do.

Genesis 28:12 And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.

John 1:51 And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.

Reflect on the above , Jacob dreamed what actually was happening through Jesus Spirit, with the power of the Holy Spirit. Now Jesus in John 1:51, confirmed by saying that He will soon be the ladder Himself when He will open the door(I AM THE DOOR) of heaven in order for the angels to come down from heaven as ordinary man to administer in God’s Kingdom as saints, and return back to heaven taking with them loads of souls through their behaviour.

AND THAT WAS THE END OF JESUS’ SPIRIT. FINISHED. SACRIFICED.

So  (4)Jesus was a servant before He became man, to the Father, (4 There's no record of this?)
    since he created the entire creation,  furnished us with Bodies and  souls through Adam the first SON OF GOD. He as a spirit served also as the Father’s spouse as I humbly explained when He was first as flesh in Mary

HE ACQUIRED BACK HIS ORIGINAL SPIRIT IN THE WOMB OF MARY THROGUH THE HOLY SPIRIT FROM THE FATHER IN ORDER FOR THE FATHER TO ABIDES WITHIN.

(5)So when He became man He was both a servant, and in the form of God.

John 5:36But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, tha
    t the Father hath sent me
    Matthew 20:28Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

Matthew 36:39And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, BUT AS YOU WILL.

So JESUS  BECAME MAN BOTH TO SERVE AND TO BE IN THE FORM OF GOD THE FATHER,

6)He became man to fulfill all what He served for throughout the OT.
    6) What?

John 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me

How the scripture testified of Jesus??

Through His work in CREATION  

Notice from Genesis 1:2 darkness was introduced, but not through God. Then the light was introduced, by GOD. This to demonstrate the loving superiority of God. From then on scripture kept this principle that first Satan achieves his work of pride, and evil, then God’s work OF LOVE to overpower it, but only to convert him. God’s work is always founded and radiated through love. Now this Light was Jesus Spirit throughout the OT, but mysteriously hidden within darkness Lucifer’s spirit, Satan. God of the  world.

This is demonstrated in the moon(Satan) which is part of our actual earth through the impact when God smashed him into earth to create our world.The Moon  shines at night, although we never see the sun,(GOD) we know that the light is coming from the sun, and  the moon is only being used to accomplish the work of the sun. But in the OT humans were never aware who the true God really was, and Satan took advantage, and manipulated humanity, by acting in the name of God, but God through Jesus within Satan, did likewise and manipulated Satan.
    So through creation God is telling us His attributes, Satan’s lies, and how He achieved his plan.

Now I will leave it to you to reflect through scripture in this perception. I did and I am well satisfy regarding the true God of the OT, Who was Jesus’ Spirit acting both as god of the world, and God Almighty, and  as I explained previously in an other post, the Father was in conflict with His son only to lead the imperfect and convert him to perfection. Which is us the ex substance of Lucifer and his angels, the generations of earth.

(8)He became man to glorify to a higher state to serve the Father, and become ONE with
    HIM as His dwelling for eternity. 8) There's no record of this?

What does glorification mean, it isn’t a higher state, since He acquired the spirituality of the flesh, Isn’t it a higher state that the flesh became spiritual????

If He became the only human being to achieve this higher state to glorify the Father through His death on the cross, didn’t He serve the Father?? When in the garden HOURS before His death, made it clear that HE WILL DO THE FATHER’S WILL, didn’t He  serve the FATHER???? If He resurrected through the power of the Holy Spirit from the Father, He didn’t become one with the Father.

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Viewing 20 posts - 1,321 through 1,340 (of 1,982 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account