Zeus

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    david
    Participant

I will let stu present his facts.

(Your welcome stu)

david
    Participant

Ok. I will begin it: it's ridiculous to think that the universe came from nothing. So…

(I assume this is how stu would begin his case. I will now let stu take over)

david
    Participant

Stu, I actually believe that you would want to explore this question. You have alluded to it 100 times.

The question: DID ZEUS CREATE THE UNIVERSE?

david
    Participant

What are the alternatives?

Delusion can be comforting when you don't want to face the basic reality that the universe didn't come from nothing and it also hasn't existed forever.

david
    Participant

For the record, I would like to say that I don't believe Zeus created the universe.

david
    Participant

But universes don't “create” themself.

There is a cause for every effect. The universe is the effect.

So, what/who is the cause? Clearly, Zeus.

david
    Participant

Sorry, this thread doesn't belong I the debate section. But, if anyone wants to debate it with stu, feel free.

terraricca
    Participant

David

I have already debate Stu believe in the big bang and we have come to the conclusion that his believe is an IF and he called my believe an IF as well sins he does not believe in a creator but he knows that his faith is at the least not worth more ,because he ended up with a ? Mark I end up with my God and creator.

Ed J
    Participant

GadsZeus, what kinda thread is this?

david
    Participant

It is the kind of question that no one seems to want to touch. I would have thought stu would have been all over this one.

TimothyVI
    Participant

Quote (david @ Oct. 27 2012,14:13)
    Stu, I actually believe that you would want to explore this question.  You have alluded to it 100 times.

The question:  DID ZEUS CREATE THE UNIVERSE?

Hi David,
    Not sure what you are trying to goad stu into, but I have never heard him seriously allude to the the fact that Zeus created the universe one time, let alone 100s of times.

I have seen him allude something to the effect that it is just as likely that Zeus created the universe as it is that God did. Which of course to stu means that it is not likely at all.

There is virtually the same amount of empirical proof that Zeus created the universe as there is that it was done by any god.

So when you say that Zeus did not do it, stu asks, how do you know?

TIm

princess
    Participant

Quote (david @ Oct. 27 2012,14:13)
    Stu, I actually believe that you would want to explore this question.  You have alluded to it 100 times.

The question:  DID ZEUS CREATE THE UNIVERSE?

Some would say Jesus is a remake of Zeus.

And how does one know that the universe was not always here?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account