WISDOM

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 20 2009,07:45)
    G,
    Did you find these things in scripture?
    Then why do you tell others not to rely on it?

Nick………because i quoted what Jesus said, you assume I said that, your argument is with Jesus not Me. I never told anyone not to believe in the word of Jesus or GOD the FATHER. You can have the exact true words written down and not even Perceive any of it as the trinitarians and Preexistences do. You must have GOD'S SPIRIT Guiding you thoughts and giving the scriptures true means. Jesus showed this when he was on earth talking to the Pharisees in person, saying they were not of GOD or they would understand what he was saying, and them not understand what he was saying Showed Him they were (NOT) of GOD, the same applies today. IMO

terraricca
    Participant

hi gene
    your argument does not stick,find a scripture were it say s that we have to obey and that we can not choose to disobey
    and show me that God do not want willfully worshipers ,
    and show me that you get saved no matter what you do ,because if there is no free will in the decision to do good and not evil,
    to follow Christ or not ,your are not guilty,Christ had free will he could walk out at any time ,but he choose to do Gods will and not his if he was force to do it its sacrifice would have been useless, so if we join Christ of our own free will and serve our God this is what the scriptures are teaching God looks for wiiful worshipers of truth.

of cause this put some responsibility on everyone shoulders to make the right choices this is what the gospel is all about.

Joh 9:30 The man answered and said unto them, Why herein is a marvellous thing, that ye know not from whence he is, and yet he hath opened mine eyes.
    Joh 9:31 Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.
    Joh 9:32 Since the world began was it not heard that any man opened the eyes of one that was born blind.
    Joh 9:33 If this man were not of God, he could do nothing.
    Joh 9:34 They answered and said unto him, Thou wast altogether born in sins, and dost thou teach us? And they cast him out.
    what make people not believe is their own agenda in their heart but they are free with their will to do as they want and belied what they want,
    to be true yes their are not many choices when it comes to righteousness and evil only two,but there are many ways to do righteous deeds,there are also many ways to do evil deeds,it is up to you to pick you have the will and you free, it does not matter if you are in prison or not,this work from the inside outward.

you can learn to love truth and God if you want.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T……..If you have the Spirit of GOD in you (IT) will guide your thoughts and cause you to act the same way Jesus did, You are trying to save your self by (YOUR) So-called FREE WILL Choices.  Scripture also says, (NOT) that we loved GOD, BUT that He loves us, and brought salvation to Us, He plainly said “He looked for (ONE) righteous man and could find NONE”> But you see what PRIDE does, it causes you to think your so-called FREE WILL CHOICES saves you. And in this way you are stealing Glory away from GOD, i realize you don not understand that. But Scripture say we are saved by the GRACE of GOD and that (NOT) of OURSELVES, it (salvation) IS A GIFT OF GOD. Scripture also says while we were yet in our sins GOD sent HIS SON to save us. Let GOD the FATHER have the GLORY for HIS SAVING WORK. Just recieve it and above all thing BE THANKFUL.

O ,and those who do the will of GOD, are those who Have HIS HOLY SPIRIT in THEM, the spirit produces the FRUITS of the SPIRIT, not the WORKS OF MAN. “the gentiles who HAVE NOT THE LAW< but do the things contained there in show the Law written in their Hearts by the (HAND OF GOD). GIVE GOD the GLORY, NOT mans so-called (FREE WILL) Choices. "There is a way that seems right to a man but the end thereof, is sin and death".  YOU can't even find the words FREE WILLS no where in scriptures. Forcing texts to make it come out the way we want is Mans Will at work, and that is a Pride captive WILL, nothing FREE about IT.

WE are (CREATED) UNTO GOOD WORKS, ARE YOU NOW A CREATOR AS GOD IS? “FOR HE WORKS IN US BOTH TO (WILL) AND DO OF (HIS) GOOD PLEASURE, I realize the carnal flesh HATES that, but it is the truth rather we like it or not.  True righteousness has always been a creation of GOD, not by man Own so-called FREE WILLS. IMO

terraricca
    Participant

hi gene
    having the spirit of Christ means to have the same goal to love God and learn who he is and know about the one he send Jesus Christ,understand whats at stake in his will,God does not like forced labor,;2Jn 1:6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it. this is were free will is coming in because it is willingly that you have to worship God
    yes God as loved us first because he as send his son to reconcile us trough him and so Jesus died for our sins,in return we should love God in exchange of the love he showed us first .but by our free will not forced as of people who really believe that God will save us and give us eternal live .through Christ.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Wisdom is the way of God.
    All creation works by the wisdom of God.

Except for man

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    80.Proverbs 4:5
    Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth.

81.Proverbs 4:7
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Jas 1
    5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 07 2014,09:57)
    Hi,
    Jas 1
    5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord

N

true ,but it is the true meanings in the wisdom of God that saves ,why is that ???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    We are saved by grace
    Jesus Christ is full of grace and truth

Come to him

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 12 2014,01:06)
    Hi T,
    We are saved by grace
    Jesus Christ is full of grace and truth

Come to him

n

YOU SEEM NOT TO UNDERSTAND THOSE SCRIPTURES ,you are thinking in a way of how they could be beneficial to you ,but not in the truth of God not his son ,

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 28 2014,03:00)
    Hi,
    80.Proverbs 4:5
    Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth.

81.Proverbs 4:7
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

N

Job 28:28 And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.

add this to your understanding you may start to see

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ,
    Those that fear the Lord obey Him.

terraricca
    Participant

n

Job 33:12 “But I tell you, in this you are not right,
    for God is greater than man.
    Job 33:13 Why do you complain to him
    that he answers none of man’s words ?
    Job 33:14 For God does speak—now one way, now another—
    though man may not perceive it.
    Job 33:15 In a dream, in a vision of the night,
    when deep sleep falls on men
    as they slumber in their beds,
    Job 33:16 he may speak in their ears
    and terrify them with warnings,
    Job 33:17 to turn man from wrongdoing
    and keep him from pride,
    Job 33:18 to preserve his soul from the pit,
    his life from perishing by the sword.
    Job 33:19 Or a man may be chastened on a bed of pain
    with constant distress in his bones,
    Job 33:20 so that his very being finds food repulsive
    and his soul loathes the choicest meal.
    Job 33:21 His flesh wastes away to nothing,
    and his bones, once hidden, now stick out.
    Job 33:22 His soul draws near to the pit,
    and his life to the messengers of death.

Job 33:23 “Yet if there is an angel on his side
    as a mediator, one out of a thousand,
    to tell a man what is right for him,
    Job 33:24 to be gracious to him and say,
    ‘Spare him from going down to the pit;
    I have found a ransom for him’—
    Job 33:25 then his flesh is renewed like a child’s;
    it is restored as in the days of his youth.
    Job 33:26 He prays to God and finds favor with him,
    he sees God’s face and shouts for joy;
    he is restored by God to his righteous state.
    Job 33:27 Then he comes to men and says,
    ‘I sinned, and perverted what was right,
    but I did not get what I deserved.
    Job 33:28 He redeemed my soul from going down to the pit,
    and I will live to enjoy the light.’

Job 33:29 “God does all these things to a man—
    twice, even three times—
    Job 33:30 to turn back his soul from the pit,
    that the light of life may shine on him.

unless you ear with your heart you are not listen ,

terraricca
    Participant

N

MK 12:33 AND TO LOVE HIM WITH ALL THE HEART AND WITH ALL THE UNDERSTANDING AND WITH ALL THE STRENGTH, AND TO LOVE ONE/'S NEIGHBOR AS HIMSELF, is much more than all burnt offerings and sacrifices.”
    LK 7:42 “When they were unable to repay, he graciously forgave them both. So which of them will love him more?”
    JN 14:21 “ He who has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will disclose Myself to him.”
    JN 14:23 Jesus answered and said to him, “ If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him

yes we have to obey ;but if your heart is not onto it you are not one of his ,

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    God is merciful to the merciful.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 12 2014,03:22)
    Hi T,
    God is merciful to the merciful.

n

I BELIEVE GOD IS MERCIFUL TO ALL MEN ,BUT NOT ALL MEN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT

NickHassan
    Participant

hi T,
    Blessed are the merciful.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 12 2014,03:33)
    hi T,
    Blessed are the merciful.

N

what does it take to be a merciful person ???

and when you find it out ,then you will understand why Jesus said that ,

NickHassan
    Participant

hi T,
    Mt 25

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 12 2014,04:00)
    hi T,
    Mt 25

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

N

what did you learn from this ???

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 117 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account