WISDOM

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………..Bad advice, Wisdom is not found in Scriptures, wisdom is found in UNDERSTANDING SCRIPTURES, everyone can parrot scripture but few there be that understand it. IMO

love and peace…………………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Lk11
    48Truly ye bear witness that ye allow the deeds of your fathers: for they indeed killed them, and ye build their sepulchres.

49Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute:

50That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation;

51From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias which perished between the altar and the temple: verily I say unto you, It shall be required of this generation.

52Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

53And as he said these things unto them, the scribes and the Pharisees began to urge him vehemently, and to provoke him to speak of many things:

54Laying wait for him, and seeking to catch something out of his mouth, that they might accuse him.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………whats that got to do with what i Said. You even could be a person laying wait of someone and seeking to catch him in something he says so you might accuse him for all i know, it sure seems like it sometimes to me.

love and peace to you and yours………………………..gene

david
    Participant

Nick……..are you a nudest?

Nick does not like to discuss his personal life. He won't answer this question. So don't assume that just because he doesn't answer this that he is indeed a nudist. Statistically speaking, he probably isn't.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Dacid ……..i really don't care if he is or isn't , what he said had nothing to do with subject matter that was the issue, not if or of not he's a nudie . :D

love and peace to you and yours…………………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Wisdom is the real goal not knowledge.
    It is as scripture[lk11] and is a gift of God.
    It begins in the fear of God but that is now rare

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………..Go look up the meaning of WISDOM. it is the understanding of KNOWLEDGE of GOOD and EVIL, or right and wrong, functional or non functional, it is the understanding of these thing that is what Wisdom (IS)> With out understanding you (CAN'T) have WISDOM.

As far as the beginning goes that is good for beginners , but we should (NOT) stay there. YOU must GROW, not stay stagnate. The reason Wisdom is a Gift of GOD is because the SPIRIT of TRUTH give us wisdom. And that is a Gift from GOD.

gene

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    Wisdom is not understanding and knowledge except by the definitions of men.
    SEEK WISDOM where she is to be found.
    GET WISDOM

Adam gained understandings in Eden but without wisdom he failed

banana
    Participant

A wise man would not argue they way some do around here. Wisdom comes from God and asking for wisdom is what gives us the understanding of the word of God. Loving our neighbor is not arguing with them. It is the great commandment that Jesus gives us in
    Math. 22:37-40
    What are the fruits of the Spirit. Debating Scriptures or calling others names is not loving our neighbors is it? And yet I see it done over and over on this site.
    Sometimes going to the outside of this site, I see more love then here!!!! That should never be.
    So how about being kind to each other.
    In Christian Love Irene

Pro 19:8 He that getteth wisdom loveth his own soul: he that keepeth understanding shall find good.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

to All………Wisdom (IS) the wise use of KNOWLEDGE and UNDERSTANDING, and IT is a GIFT from GOD and (IS) found in TRUTH, in fact Wisdom is What founded truth in the beginning it is the Chief Attribute of GOD. One of the Seven Spirit of GOD. IMO

peace and love to you all……………………gene

1Ki 10:24  And all the earth sought to Solomon, to hear his wisdom, which God had put in his heart.

Isa 11:2  And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    God is one and the Spirit of God is One Spirit.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…..I have explained this to you before………there are (SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD), these seven Spirit compose (ONE) Elohim or GOD. Elohim is a uni-plural word, many composing one. The example i gave was like a gun, with seven bullets< seven spirits with power, which compose the (ONE) gun or GOD, Get it ? Jesus Now Has these SEVEN Spirits of GOD (seven eyes) Intellects with seven POWERS (HORNS). This is the what genesis was referring to by the (LET US) CREATE Man in OUR Image.

Nick……..try reading Rev 5:6 this may help you. Also other places in Revelations and there are some in Zachariah

gene

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    The Spirit of God is one.[1Cor12]

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    You preach a god of multiple Holy Spirits by misunderstanding Rev4.
    God does manifest His ONE SPIRIT in many ways.
    THE SPIRIT proceeds from God.
    God is not divided

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………..These SEVEN SPIRITS (ARE) ONE GOD and from that stand point they are from the SAME SPIRIT. GOD is SPIRIT. You are not seeing it . The all seven Spirits (ARE) SPIRIT, they are one because they operate as ONE, like our two hands and two legs two ears to eyes are ONE BODY One body composed of many parts, get it?

gene

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    Not seven acting as one.
    One.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………your welcome to your (opinions) but my bible says there (ARE) Seven Spirit of GOD, perhaps you have a different bible. There are perhaps six or so places that back this up , if you need me to I will gladly post them for you, perhaps that will help you better (UNDERSTAND).

gene

terraricca
    Participant

hi gene
    i would like to refresh your memory,if i am correct theyr are some 200million angels
    every one is called a spirit of God ,before satan change to the oposite side he also was an spirit for God use,
    the description of revelation to describe the heaven is directly related to things to take place now, soon,or lather,
    it as been history religion calamity to come forward trying to explain revelation and have all failled,why is that????????????????????????
    even today so many trying to do it,its amasing the story they come up with,
    they use there intelect to do it ,you know that thing who give you a certain conpensation,i believe it is called ego,
    Paul used to have some and you know went he became a christian he said all the knowledge the world religion or not he look at it has garabage.
    i think true christians should do the same thing with it because this world is destine to destruction,
    but the WORD of GOD is to remain forever, GLORY TO GOD AND IS SON AMEN.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 117 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account