Will all men be saved?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 409 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………So you disagree with the posted scriptures then right?. Or is it you simply don't understand them.

peace and love to you and yours……………………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    Judgement begins now by fire in the house of God but for those outside of grace it is after death.

Hebrews 9:27
    And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

NIck………I know that, but (JUDGMENT) is a good thing not a bad thing, its what is needed for all even us now, who are beining judged now, “For Judgment begins at the House of GOD”. The view that judgement is the same a eternal destruction of a (person) is wrong Brother. While judgement may destory the wrong thinking eternally, its saves the Person. Without Judgments of GOD no one could ever be made right ever. IMO

peace and love to you and yours……………………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    Judgement will not be so great for those condemned as in Mt25.
    Mankind does have a residue.

All your fancy words do not extinguish the wrath of God.

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ April 25 2009,16:06)
    Georg…….The Greek had no single word for eternal , eternal is a English word , in Greek its aion and means and age or for a time is what is used in scripture you mentioned.  IMO

Check it our Georg ………love and peace to you and Irene………………………….gene

Gene

Zec 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

What's the greek word for destroy? and, what is your definition for destroy?

Isa 13:9 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

What is the greek word for devourred by fire?

Rev 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

or burned up by fire?

Mal 4:1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
    Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

To you this is all just symbolic?

Georg

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Georg……… The question was the word (ETERNAL) not destruction, All have done wickedness and Evil, so do we all get burned up then for ever. Jesus said “you (BEING  EVIL) know how to give good gifts, How much more will your Heavenly Father give them the Spirit that ASK”.

Psa 14:2 The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see it there were (ANY) that  did understand  and seek GOD. They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is (NONE) that doth good, (NO NOT ONE).

Georg look at Sodom and Gomorrah, GOD destroyed them with Fire and brimstone right, But what did Jesus say would happens to them in the judgement. They would rise up and condemn the generation of Jesus' day. How can that be if what you and some say they are completely destroyed for ever. You don't seem to understand the difference between temporal destruction and permanent destruction you are equating them as the same and they are not. If GOD destroys a nation it does not mean and eternal destruction, even for the one that come against Jerusalem  at the end of the Millennium Period.   Your are confusing eternal , with temporal. As i said the word aion, in Greek should be rendered  (age or a time period) not eternal. God seek to destory the evil (IN) us NOT US> IMO>

Psa 102:19…> For he hath looked down from the height of his sanctuary; from heaven did the LORD behold the earth To hear the groaning of the prisoner; to loose those that are appointed to DEATH.

peace and love to you and Irene……………………..gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 25 2009,17:34)
    G,
    Judgement will not be so great for those condemned as in Mt25.
    Mankind does have a residue.  

All your fancy words do not extinguish the wrath of God.

Nick………nor can you words create a GOD of Hate and wrath towards His creation, Which He says He will deliver from the bondage of (CORRUPTION). YOU and some like you present GOD the FATHER in a EVIL way, by you lack of Knowledge, I would rather see you present Our loving FATHER as He is, a GOD of LOVE and MERCY. Who is not willing any parish.

Remember what the LORD told Moses to tell Aron, This is the way you shall put forth my name, “The LORD bless you and Keep you, the LORD make His face to shine upon you and be GRACIOUS to you, the LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you PEACE.” Then says He if you put out my name this way I THEN WILL BLESS THEM. How we look on our Heavenly Father is Very VERY, important brother. I am sorry you consider my words fancy they certainly are not meant to be.

peace and love to you and yours……………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    Can you not accept what is written about the God of wrath?
    We have heard you tell us you do not fear God.
    It manifests as a loose approach to what is of God and sacred

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ April 25 2009,06:36)
    ken

Notice the scripture you put up.

(((“”Matthew 25:46 (ESV) And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.””)))

You see what it says? “eternal PUNISHMENT”, not eternal punishing.
    Their punishment, death, is eternal, last for ever; their is no life in death.

Georg

Gene

This is the scripture I was replying too, this is speaking of a time after the millennium. The separating occurred during the millennium. This is final sentencing, the second death. I know that there is a resurrection after the first death.

Georg

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 26 2009,08:29)
    G,
    Can you not accept what is written about the God of wrath?
    We have heard you tell us you do not fear God.
    It manifests as a loose approach to what is of God and sacred

Nick………I don not fear who i love, (LOVE CAST OUT FEAR). DO i reverence and respect The FATHER (YES I DO) and always will. I full well Know “there is both GOODNESS and SEVERITY with GOD> anyone who disrespects GOD and goes against him will be severely dealt with, i never said differently.

I LOVE GOD even when He is disciplining and scourging me. To me that is HIM showing His LOVE for ME and it gives me a since of comfort, as David said “thy rod and thy staff comfort me”. I do not FEAR MY LOVING FATHER, no matter what you or anyone else says. I love him with all my heart and soul and am fully convenience His way are always right and true, and do want to please him as Jesus did. Jesus did not (FEAR) OUR Heavenly FATHER.

Your dread of Him shows you lack of true love in my opinion. You must even fear to pray right, How do you come BOLDLY before the throne of GRACE to find Help in time of need, when you fear and Trimble to even come near Him, Sad that is the kind of relationship you have with such a loving and Merciful Heavenly Father.

And by the way I have no (LOOSE) approach to what is of GOD and Scared, as you falsely accuse me of.

peace and love…………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    If you love Him so much why do you prefer your own ideas to scripture?

Intellect is spirit etc.

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    Jesus was lifted up at Calvary to draw all men to him and that drawing power is still effective calling sinners to repentance and unto the cleansing forgiveness by God in that blood by baptism[1peter3]. Those who believe and obey the call can be enlivened by the Spirit of God unto eternal life just as he was.

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 25 2009,17:10)
    G,
    Judgement begins now by fire in the house of God but for those outside of grace it is after death.

Nick

You are judging, you have already condemned all those that never even knew Jesus, but you do it ignorantly, because you don't understand what “Judging the world” means.
    Yes, all will die once, the majority have died in their sins, but Jesus died for them too; so how can they except the sacrifice of Jesus, unless they are taught first who he is.
    That is what judging means, teaching the world.
    What nonsense, “those outside of grace”, those outside of grace end up in the lake of fire.
    Grace is the undeserved forgiveness of our sins, not for our sake, but for Jesus sake since he died in our stead, yours, mine, and all those that never knew him.
    Judge not, and you shall not be judged.

Georg

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Hey Nick: God did say that he is not willing that any should perish. Paraphrased slightly, it is no God's will for any to perish. With Love, TK

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TK,
    How sad not all want to take up this wonderful offer.
    You must be born again.

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ April 26 2009,22:17)

G,

Nick

You are judging, you have already condemned all those that never even knew Jesus, but you do it ignorantly, because you don't understand what “Judging the world” means.
    Yes, all will die once, the majority have died in their sins, but Jesus died for them too; so how can they except the sacrifice of Jesus, unless they are taught first who he is.
    What nonsense, “those outside of grace”, those outside of grace end up in the lake of fire.
    Grace is the undeserved forgiveness of our sins, not for our sake, but for Jesus sake since he died in our stead, yours, mine, and all those that never knew him.

Georg

Come on Nick, I know you seen it.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To All………It's not our right or responsibility to condemn anyone, especially since we are (ALL) sinners ourselves, and knowing we all stand BY GRACE and GRACE ALONE, We need to be very careful not to Hinder or discourage anyone seeking GOD or Jesus, For it is better for a man to have a mill stone tied around he neck and cast into the sea than to offend (prevent ) one of these little ones. Let help each other not discourage one and other.

Peace and love to you all…………………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    Good call.
    Do not offer the lambs the poison of your own ideas.

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ April 26 2009,22:40)

Quote (Cindy @ April 26 2009,22:17)

G,

Nick

Georg

Come on Nick, I know you seen it.

I'm still waiting

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    Your speculations are not helpful.
    Just show us what is written and find witnessing verses.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 409 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account