Will all men be saved?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 409 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jodi,
    Are you confused?
    Are the words of Pilate now yours too?

Jn17.17
    2Cor 13.1

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Jodi………..Amen sis.

peace and love to you and yours…………………….gene

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 08 2009,14:58)
    Hi Jodi,
    So you too think that all men will be raised in the FIRST resurrection and that there will be a time of revision for those who did not get the message before they died and then all will believe and things will be hunky dory?

WWCOG cobblers.

It is appointed to men once to die and then the judgement.
    Take your chance while you live and breathe

Nick

You don't even know what “judgment” means.
    What does it mean, “judgment must begin at the house (church) of God”? (1 Peter 4:17).
    In your opinion sentence follows judgment; without a trial?
    The saints were first taught by the apostles, and then they had to make up their mind whether to believe it, and obey it, or not. I am sure that not every one the apostles spoke to, became followers of Jesus.
    You have it in your mind that you are right, you know what? so did the Pharisees.

Georg

eveh
    Participant

Jodi,

Here is where you and I separate on our beliefs. I believe as you do that Jesus is the Son of God and God is the Heavenly Father. However I do not believe what you have written here. I can't find a scripture for such a belief.

“But YHWH will have mercy ON THEIR guilt, as He has had mercy on others, and He will embrace them like He has everyone else.”

However, I find many, many scriptures that say things like, “Today is the day of salvation”. If you do not believe that Jesus is your Saviour, you will die in your sins. Since it is given men, “Once to die, and after that the judgement”…when you die, unrepentive, you die in your sins.

Jodi Lee
    Participant

Quote (eveh @ Sep. 08 2009,17:11)
    Jodi,

Here is where you and I separate on our beliefs. I believe as you do that Jesus is the Son of God and God is the Heavenly Father. However I do not believe what you have written here. I can't find a scripture for such a belief.

“But YHWH will have mercy ON THEIR guilt, as He has had mercy on others, and He will embrace them like He has everyone else.”

However, I find many, many scriptures that say things like, “Today is the day of salvation”.  If you do not believe that Jesus is your Saviour, you will die in your sins. Since it is given men, “Once to die, and after that the judgement”…when you die, unrepentive, you die in your sins.

Hi Eveh,

May I ask you just what you think the judgment is?

Ro 11:32 For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all.

1Ti 4:10 For to this end we both labor and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of those who believe.

1 Timothy 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time,

2Pe 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

Eze 37:14 I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the Lord, have spoken it and performed it,” says the Lord.'

Whatever YHWH speaks it shall BE DONE! YHWH says He is not willing that ANY should perish but ALL come to repentance, therefore it shall be done!

Shame ON ALL you, please don't count God as being slack towards His promise!! Certainly don't tell YHWH that He cannot accomplish His own promises!

No one will perish after the second resurrection, death and carnal nature will be destroyed in the lake of fire, resulting in no more sinners.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jodi,
    God offers mercy to all men.
    The ransom is paid but men are too busy to pay attention and come to Jesus.

Why do they refuse?

The true Israelites will indeed know the leading of God's Spirit in their own land.
    Did you think this was all men?

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Sep. 08 2009,18:59)
    carnal nature

Quote (eveh @ Sep. 08 2009,17:11)
    Jodi,

However, I find many, many scriptures that say things like, “Today is the day of salvation”.  If you do not believe that Jesus is your Saviour, you will die in your sins. Since it is given men, “Once to die, and after that the judgement”…when you die, unrepentive, you die in your sins.

Hi Eveh,

Ro 11:32 For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all.

1Ti 4:10 For to this end we both labor and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of those who believe.

1 Timothy 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time,

2Pe 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

Eze 37:14 I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the Lord, have spoken it and performed it,” says the Lord.'

Whatever YHWH speaks it shall BE DONE! YHWH says He is not willing that ANY should perish but ALL come to repentance, therefore it shall be done!

Shame ON ALL you, please don't count God as being slack towards His promise!! Certainly don't tell YHWH that He cannot accomplish His own promises!

No one will perish after the second resurrection, death and carnal nature will be destroyed in the lake of fire, resulting in no more sinners.

Jodi! I don't quit understand what you are trying to say, with your last sentence. Are you saying that all will be saved? The carnal nature of a person is thrown into the Lake of Fire and not the Person? Is that what you are saying? If so, you are wrong. After the Millenium Satan will be loosed again and many will follow Him and will end up in the Lake of Fire along with Anti-Christ and Satan. All will be destroyed.
    Read Malachi 4:1-3

glad tidings
    Participant

Jodi,

My apology, I didn't mean to come off sarcastic in my previous post (perhaps more on the satirical side, but not sarcastic).

I was once taught that once a person got saved, he was heading for heaven regardless of what he did for the rest of his life. That doctrinal belief, at times, brought stumbling to my life because it had a tendency to (for me, that is) to produce an attitude in me somewhat less than the fear of the Lord (as it should be had as an impetus to avoid vain conduct and sin).

I have to disagree that God is going to force salvation upon all men; otherwise, He didn't create us as free moral agents, and free will is not free will at all. (Even Jesus had to maintain a resolve to
    “do the will of Him who sent me”)

Consider that perhaps there's a distinction between what God wills, and what man wills in these regards, otherwise, we are not free moral agents, but robots. I believe you are taking II Peter 3:9 out of context. The point about God's diligence to bring His promise to pass upon those who fear Him is clearly stated in verse 14: “Therefore, beloved, since you look for such things [speaking of the hope], be diligent to be found in Him in peace, spotless and blameless, and regard the patience of our Lord as salvation; just as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, wrote to you” . Clearly exemplified in other places in the scriptures is the truth that God's patience and longsuffering is not inexhaustible (case in point: Sodom & Gommrah, Lot's wife, the flood, etc)

Yes, God is diligent to help us attain to life, but He expects us to be diligent as well. Are we going to fall short at times? Ofcourse. But the point of this epistle, as is the point that Paul made in his epistles many times is this: “Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your toil is not in vain in the Lord” – I Corinthians 15:58.

Phillipians 3:10

I'll get back to this….I've got to go for now.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Sep. 08 2009,06:42)

Quote (glad tidings @ Sep. 07 2009,02:22)
    Hi Jodi,

I find your posts very interesting.  My wife believes the way you do, but I don't quite see what you are saying that all men will be saved in the end.  I just don't see that in scripture.  My question from one of  your previous posts is this:   Does all Israel mean without exception, or with a distinction???

Romans 9:6 says:  “But it is not as though the word of God has taken none effect.  For they are not all Israel who are descended from Israel; nor are they all children because they are Abraham's descendents, but:  “Through Isaac your descendents will be named”.  That is, it is not the children of the flesh who are children of God, but the children of the promise are regarded as descendents.  For this is the word of promise:  At this time I will come, and Sarah will have a son.”

I see this verse as saying that God considers those OF ISRAEL to be those who embrace the promise, or “children of the promise”.  It seems that the word “ALL”  does not always mean “all without exception.  

And then, consider the Last Supper illustration Jesus gives to his disciples when he discusses in John 15 about abiding in him.  Read verse 6:  “If anyone does not abide in me, he is thrown away as a branch and dries up; and they gather them, and cast them into the fire and they are burned.  [he doesn't go on and say they are burned, cleansed, and then brought back to life again in a third ressurection.  In fact, I do not ever see Jesus teaching this]

What about the meaning of the word death?  The Bible speaks of two deaths, the second one reserved for the unjust.  Does it also speak of three resurections?  

Grace & peace,,  Patrick

Hi Patrick,

Great questions, I will try my best to answer them.

John 15:6 If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned. 7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will  ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. 8 By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.

I believe this is speaking of people being cast out and dying before the second resurrection.  I do not believe in a third.

The descendants of Abraham were given the promise of eternal life, and we are told that it is those with Faith that are counted as the descendants.

The following passage however is speaking of actual descendants, not those who became descendants through their faith, but the descendants who denied Jesus through their blindness.

Romans 11:1 I say then, has God cast away His people? Certainly not! For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 2 God has not cast away His people whom He foreknew. Or do you not know what the Scripture says of Elijah, how he pleads with God against Israel, saying, 3 “Lord, they have killed Your prophets and torn down Your altars, and I alone am left, and they seek my life”? 4 But what does the divine response say to him? “I have reserved for Myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Baal.” 5 Even so then, at this present time there is a remnant according to the election of grace. 6 And if by grace, then it is no longer of works; otherwise grace is no longer grace. But if it is of works, it is no longer grace; otherwise work is no longer work. 7 What then? Israel has not obtained what it seeks; but the elect have obtained it, and the rest were blinded. 8 Just as it is written: “God has given them a spirit of stupor, Eyes that they should not see And ears that they should not hear, To this very day.” 9 And David says: “Let their table become a snare and a trap, A stumbling block and a recompense to them. 10 Let their eyes be darkened, so that they do not see, And bow down their back always.” 11 I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles. 12 Now if their fall is riches for the world, and their failure riches for the Gentiles, how much more their fullness! 13 For I speak to you Gentiles; inasmuch as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry, 14 if by any means I may provoke to jealousy those who are my flesh and save some of them. 15 For if their being cast away is the reconciling of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?

The first death is the death we all suffer because of Adam.

Romans 5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so also by one Man's obedience many will be made righteous.

I think many people overlook the significance of the above scripture. Because of Adam’s disobedience many were made sinners. How and why is that?

Romans 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. 7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be

When deterioration and death came to earth, the will to survive also came. The mind was subjected to serve the body in order to live. Adam’s punishment brought all men to naturally desire to serve their flesh. We were given a body that told us that we needed to serve it in order to have life. This is a lie that our carnal nature stirs up inside us, for to have life we must serve God. The law came to show people what was sinful, what behavior was considered as unacceptable ways to serve the flesh.  The law proved that no man on his own from within himself could follow the law and be righteous. Jesus proved that one needs the working Spirit of God to deny the desires of the flesh. Jesus overcame the enmity, the carnal mind…the GREAT ADVERSARY.

We are all born with carnal nature and the desire to survive. Adam’s punishment CAUSED SIN. The First Death actually produced sin.

The second death is where it says this first death is cast into. Thus the second death represents the death of carnal nature. Those who are cast into the Lake of fire are having their carnal nature burned away, thus destroying the liar, murderer, sexual immoral, and producing the faithful and righteous.

Blessings to you and your wife,     Jodi

Greetings Jodi……I must say your posts on this issue are indeed thorough and reflect what you have come to know…Your presentation of the scriptures supporting your beliefs have cleared up alot of questions I have had,with the exception of one and that would be the second death….I have always considered the finality of the second death to be total non existance for eternity….and the ressurection at the conclusion of the milenium would be comprized of all that ever lived and for a short period these souls will experience the love and mercy of God in conjunction with the stability of his government/kingdom….the unfortunate circumstance is that there will be those who reject this experience and because of their rebellion justice will be swift and final and the judgement will be death….My mind is open…help me understand the refining process you speak of…thanks /TJ

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

TJ…………..”For every mans work shall be tried, they which have built with gold and silver and precious stones will recieve a reward, they which have built with wood, hay or stubble , will suffer loss, because the fire will burn it up, (BUT) they shall be saved (YET) as by FIRE”. Fire in scripture is symbolic for intense Judgment, and like GOLD refined by fire and the dross floats up and is scraped of. So it is with man intense Judgments cause the wrong to surface and can by removed fro the man. Our concept of Judgment as some kind of condemnation is in error in fact without judgement non of us can be made right, (JUDGMENT BEGIN AT THE HOUSE OF GOD). Now concerning the fiery trial that has tried you as if some strange thing has happened unto you, Here Peter is referring to this fiery trial. Fire is symbolic for (INTENSE JUDGMENTS) As Jodi said GOD is (NOT) Willing that any PARISH and is quite capable of Saving ALL His creation. IMO

peace and love ……………………………gene

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Sep. 09 2009,03:01)
    TJ…………..”For every mans work shall be tried, they which have built with gold and silver and precious stones will recieve a reward, they which have built with wood, hay or stubble , will suffer loss, because the fire will burn it up, (BUT) they shall be saved (YET) as by FIRE”. Fire in scripture is symbolic for intense Judgment, and like GOLD refined by fire and the dross floats up and is scraped of. So it is with man intense Judgments cause the wrong to surface and can by removed fro the man. Our concept of Judgment as some kind of condemnation is in error in fact without judgement non of us can be made right, (JUDGMENT BEGIN AT THE HOUSE OF GOD). Now concerning the fiery trial that has tried you as if some strange thing has happened unto you, Here Peter is referring to this fiery trial.  Fire is symbolic for (INTENSE JUDGMENTS)  As Jodi said GOD is (NOT) Willing that any PARISH and is quite capable of Saving ALL His creation. IMO

peace and love ……………………………gene

That Gene is wrong. Not all will be saved. Even though God would want all to be saved, and all will have the opportunity to, however after the Millenium Satan will be loosed again and Millions will follow Him right into the Lake of Fire along with Anti-Christ. All will be destroyed.
    There is a Scripture in Malachi 4:1-3
    Those that will be saved will trample on the Ashes of those that were burned up in the Lake of Fire.
    Also this earth is being kept for the destruction of the Wicked.
    2 Peter 3:7 But the heavens and the earth which now exit kept in store, by the same word, reserved for fire until the day of judgement perdition of ungodly men.
    They will be destroyed. And will be ashes under the feet of the righteous. Scriptures in Malachi.
    They will not be saved as Scripture tells you.
    I would be interested to see where the Scriptures are to prove your understanding of what you said?
    Peace and Love Irene

glad tidings
    Participant

The words “if”, and “might” in Paul's epistles. It seem that this little word, “if”, in Colossians 1:23 states that when a certain condiiton is fulfilled, then one receives the benefit of an accomplished reality.

Speaking of the “Universal Reconciliation” [a term coined by Universalists] effected by our Lord in Colossians chapter one, it says in verse 23: “IF indeed you continue in the faith firmly established and steadfast, and not moved away from the hope of the gospel that you have heard, which was proclaimed in all creatiion under heaven, and of which I, Paul, was made a minister.”

The effects of this reconciliation (holiness, blameless, beyond reproach) which were made available by the accomplishments of our Lord's death, resurrection and ascension 2000 years ago) can be realized IN TIIME (as indicated with the word “Now” in verse 22), but also must subsequently be maintained in the lifestyle of the believer. One must maintain faith in the gospel in order to not be moved away from the hope of the gospel. It is also faith in the gospel that produces holiness – I Peter 3:5: “For in this way in former tiimes the holy women also, who trusted in God, used to adorn themselves, being submissive to their own husbands'”….

Universal Reconciliation, then, can not mean that God is going to save all men for all time irregardless of their lifestyle. He certainly wills to save all men (as a father, my will is that all my children joyously enter The Kingdom. And I'm fully prepared to give them all that I can in order to help them enter, but in the end, I know that their faith is ultimately their responsiblility; I can't force their arm to love and serve YHWH, and I do not believe Yahweh will not force them either.)

It seems like the word “might” in Romans 11:32 is kind of similar to the word “if” in Colossians but has an emphasis on the intent of the giver, and the conditions (judicial sense) that merit the gift being given to the giver. In reading Romans 9-11, I get the sense that God isn't going to favor any one group of people (even if they are chosen by Him by race/nationality) over another. Nobody is going to boast in His presence, Jew or Gentile (Romans 3:23, Romans 11:18); nobody is going to boast about being “the natural branches”, nobody is going to going to (successfully) cast judgement on the effect of His Word, His justice and His election Romans 9:9-12 , for He says in 9:15: “I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whoom I will have compassion”.

I read that God saw fit to condemn both Jew and Gentile “in disobedience”, (Romans 11:30-33) but also saw fit to seek out grounds for showing both groups His mercy; with Israel, it was the rejection of the gospel on the negative side, but on the positive side, it is the covenant provisions (specific to national Israel) contained in the New Covenant and ratified by the “Deliverer” who, “will come from Zion” and will utlimatley remove ungodliness from Jacob…” Romans 11:26.

God's mercy is not indiscriminate, He says: “I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy (and He hardens whom He wills also]

to be continued

Jodi Lee
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 08 2009,19:01)
    Hi Jodi,

Why do they refuse?

The true Israelites will indeed know the leading of God's Spirit in their own land.

Hi Nick,

Why do people today refuse YHWH and his savior Jesus?

Simple, YHWH has not called them to the truth but has allowed them to walk in blindess and ignorance. He is allowing His word to be mistranslated and misunderstood. He is allowing for carnal nature to continue to create dragons and beasts! He is ONLY CALLING those that will be leaders with Christ at his return.

Nick, show me a scripture that says you have to accept Jesus and come to the knowledge and love of the TRUTH (not Trinity lies and eternal torment lies), but the REAL TRUTH before they die the death that Adam brought them into, or else they are ETERNALLY lost?

It is ANY wonder you have any confidence in your god, He is a failure in many, many aspects according to what you teach.
    =( Your speculations are rather VILE!

Jodi Lee
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 08 2009,14:11)
    Hi Jodi,
    Men have suffered and died to carry the gospel of Jesus Christ around the globe so that men have the opportunity to accept or refuse the generous reconciliation offer of God.

But it remains a very unpopular choice to accept and obey it.
    The way is narrow and few choose it.

Did you think all were already saved anyway? My My!

Well of course it remains an unpopular choice, YHWH has purposely BLINDED people, keeping them in ignorance of the truth. Why do you DENY scripture that states people will be blinded so that they will not find the truth in this age?

What Gospel Nick, there ARE many out there? Yes, few are chosen to be the Sons of God raised at Christ's return.

Nick, how DO YOU tell those who denied the TRUE GOSPEL (not the false ones), from a genuine calling from YHWH from those that deny through being purposely left in darkness? How do you not know that all those who deny aren't those that have been blinded in one way or another?

Romans 11:7 What then? Israel has not obtained what it seeks; but the elect have obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

It is clear the ELECT OBTAIN it before Christ returns and NO ONE else, all others are kept in the dark.

Romans 8:17 and if children, then heirs–heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together. 18 For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19 For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God. 20 For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope; 21 because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22 For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now. 23 Not only that, but we also who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, eagerly waiting for the adoption, the redemption of our body.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jodi,
    That blindness is certainly manifest but it does not prevent the revelation of your new idea that all will be saved as that is never written in scripture.
    Quite the reverse.
    A remnant.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Sep. 09 2009,05:09)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 08 2009,19:01)
    Hi Jodi,

Why do they refuse?

Hi Nick,

Why do people today refuse YHWH and his savior Jesus?

Simple, YHWH has not called them to the truth but has allowed them to walk in blindess and ignorance. He is allowing His word to be mistranslated and misunderstood. He is allowing for carnal nature to continue to create dragons and beasts! He is ONLY CALLING those that will be leaders with Christ at his return.

Nick, show me a scripture that says you have to accept Jesus and come to the knowledge and love of the TRUTH (not Trinity lies and eternal torment lies), but the REAL TRUTH before they die the death that Adam brought them into, or else they are ETERNALLY lost?

It is ANY wonder you have any confidence in your god, He is a failure in many, many aspects according to what you teach.
    =( Your speculations are rather VILE!

Hi Jodi,
    What is it about the offer of rescue in Jn3 you cannot accept?

You too have been offered salvation.

Can you obey the simple commands of God?

eveh
    Participant

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Sep. 08 2009,18:59)

Quote (even @ Sep. 08 2009,17:11)
    Jodi,

Hi Eveh,

[bRo 11:32 For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all.[/b]

2 Pe 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is long suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

Of course God wishes all would repent and come to his Son to be cleansed. But straight is the path and narrow the way to salvation, and few there be that find it.

RE: Rom 11:32
    God does show you mercy. He showed mercy to all of us by sending his Son to die for us.

You say, shame on us for not believing that God can save all of us, that he doesn't keep his promises. We believe he did keep his promise to us. He sent us a Savior. How is that not believing him? The problem is, you forget why he sent his Son. We are sinners in need of a Savior. What must you do to be saved” Read Acts 2:38

Acts 2:38 (King James Version)

38Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

every one of you

It is given all men once to die and after that the Judgement.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

eveh……….The only ones that (CAN) find it are the ones GOD is Elected  and Chosen. Jesus spoke of these saying they were YOURS and though has given them to me.  JODI is right there are only a few Chosen and the rest were blinded and can (NOT) come to Jesus, on there own so-called (FREE WILLS) . Jesus plainly said (NO) MAN (CAN) come unto unless the Father draws Him , and He also said who ever the FATHER delivers to Him, He will in (NO) WISE turn away. The whole world lies in blindness only a few God has elected to open their eyes to the truth, and as JODI said they are to instruct and teach other in the KINGDOM. This is (NOT) the (ONLY) day of SALVATION it is (A) DAY of salvation for the Elect. GOD plan is to save (ALL) His creation not a little part of IT. A time will come when no more will a man teach his neighbor to know the LORD for they (ALL) shall know of ME from the least to the greatest. FOR the World will be full of the knowledge of the LORD.  We all have more going for us then we realize, because who GOD the FATHER IS> IMO

peace and love……………………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    Has God promised to save all?
    Not in any bible I know.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………have you not read that GOD is the savior of (ALL) men. Have you not read where is says GOD does (ALL) things after the Council of His own WILL, And that WILL has said He (GOD) is (NOT) Willing that any parish. But you and others deny the power and the WILL of GOD it seems. Because of you fear mongering practices and teachings. It say that the whole creation will be delievered from the bondage of corruption.  Lets put our Hope and trust in GOD the FATHER and HIS power to save and correct error in all of us. IMO

peace and love……………..gene

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 409 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account