Why the silence?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 03 2012,20:13)

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 03 2012,19:56)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 03 2012,19:29)

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 03 2012,19:15)

Quote (toby @ Jan. 03 2012,17:05)
    Hi Ed J.

The Day of the Lord is the return of Jesus, in Body.  So, I think you are confused with the Day of the lord and the return of Jesus.  What came on the Day of Pentecost was the Holy Spirit.  There is a big difference IMO.

When no evil is left standing, wen all has been cleansed with fire, that is the Day of the Lord.  That is when the kingdom of God will be here.

Toby.

The day of pantecost,is simply Jesus promise to the apostles in John 16:7. Never the less I tell you the truth; IT IS EXPEDIENTFOR YOU THAT I GO AWAY; FOR IF I NOT GO AWAY,THE COMFORTER WILL NOT COME TO YOU (APOSTLES), BUT IF I DEPART,I WILL SEND HIM TO YOU.(to the apostles.)

Jesus went to the father,then he send the holy spirit as promised,that is the day of PANTECOST: NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SECOND COMING. Dont let anybody confuse you bro, Dont let the blind lead you anywhere.

peace,

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

You are leaving out a VERY important part of that verse…
    John 16:16 A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again,
    a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.

Isaiah 33:17 Thine eyes shall see the king in his beauty:
    they shall behold the (FUTURE) land that is very far off.

John 16:17-25 Then said some of his disciples among themselves, What is this that he saith unto us, A little while,
    and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me: and, Because I go to the Father?
    18 They said therefore, What is this that he saith, A little while? we cannot tell what he saith.
    19 Now Jesus knew that they were desirous to ask him, and said unto them, Do ye enquire among yourselves
    of that I said, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me?
    20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice:
    and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.
    21 A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child,
    she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.
    22 And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.
    23 And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.
    24 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.
    25 These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall
    no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall show you plainly of the Father.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

EDJ BRO,

JOHN16:19.   (you se me, than you dont see me,then you will see me.)
    this is when he was there with them, then he was crucified,burried, then resurected and showed himself to them.
    (see me; not see me;than see me.)

greetings to you

wakeup.

Hi Wake,

Excellent! But do you not also see the spiritual application occurring on Pentecost day?
    John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words:
    and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

John 14:23 was fulfilled “Spiritually” on Pentecost;
    if you do not believe this, then at least give us your reasoning
    of  “how”  and  “when”  John 14:23 will be fulfilled; if not starting at Pentecost?

God bless

EDJ.

what about my question?
    why are they still flesh in the kingdom?
    Can you do some clarification,about this?
    Has this happened then? Is this also just symbolic,or is this future?Why the flesh in the kingdom.
    FLESH AND BLOOD CAN NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM.
    FLESH AND BLOOD CAN NOT ENTER THE KINGDOM.
    Getting confused bro,dont get me wrong bro, for I know that you are also seeking. peace be upon you.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 03 2012,20:42)

Hi Wake,

Excellent! But do you not also see the spiritual application occurring on Pentecost day?
    John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words:
    and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

of  “how”  and  “when”  John 14:23 will be fulfilled; if not starting at Pentecost?

God bless

EDJ.

what about my question?
    (1)why are they still flesh in the kingdom?
    Has this happened then? Is this also just symbolic,or is this future?Why the flesh in the kingdom.
    (2)FLESH AND BLOOD CAN NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM.
    Getting confused bro,dont  get me wrong bro, for I know that you are also seeking. peace be upon you.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up, no confusion on my part.

1) Could you reword this question, I don't know what you mean by the way this is worded?

2) Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you.
    Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 03 2012,20:55)

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 03 2012,20:42)

Hi Wake,

God bless

EDJ.

what about my question?
    (1)why are they still flesh in the kingdom?
    (2)FLESH AND BLOOD CAN NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM.
    Getting confused bro,dont  get me wrong bro, for I know that you are also seeking. peace be upon you.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up, no confusion on my part.

1) Could you reword this question, I don't know what you mean by the way this is worded?

2) Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you.
    Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

God bless

THANK YOU EDJ. YOU TAKE CARE BROTHER.

WAKEUP.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wake-up,

Are you agreeing with me that the Kingdom of God is God's Spirit within us, “OR”
    are you running away because you refuse to believe this and have NO counter-argument?

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

hi

can anyone tell me if the message of Christ and his disciples as changed from THE KINGDOM IS NEAR,HOPE FOR THE KINGDOM TO COME, WITH THE PROMISE THAT THAT KINGDOM WILL BRING NEW EARTH AND HEAVEN AND PEACE ,AND ONLY TRUE SONS OF GOD WILL LIVE IN IT ,??

To the kingdom is here ,or in your mind ,

so what will it be ???

Pierre

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 03 2012,22:40)
    Hi Wake-up,

Are you agreeing with me that the Kingdom of God is God's Spirit within us, “OR”
    are you running away because you refuse to believe this and have NO counter-argument?

God bless

hi EDJ.

tHE KINGDOM IS WITHIN EVERYONE THAT HAS THE TRUTH(THE HOLYSPIRIT.) BUT IT WILL BE MADE MANYFEST PHYSICLY SOON.
    It is obvious that you have not the answer to my question.
    So I just let it go,and answer some other brothers.
    thank you EDJ.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 03 2012,22:50)
    hi

can anyone tell me if the message of Christ and his disciples as changed from THE KINGDOM IS NEAR,HOPE FOR THE KINGDOM TO COME, WITH THE PROMISE THAT THAT KINGDOM WILL BRING NEW EARTH AND HEAVEN AND PEACE ,AND ONLY TRUE SONS OF GOD WILL LIVE IN IT ,??

To the kingdom is here ,or in your mind ,

so what will it be ???

Pierre

Hi Terra.

No nothing has changed.
    Jesus said 2000 yrs ago ''the kingdom is at hand”
    Where is it brother; can you tell me?
    Poor brothers back then are waiting and waiting,but it did not come; why is that? Can you explain?

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 03 2012,23:20)

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

hi EDJ.

tHE KINGDOM IS WITHIN EVERYONE THAT HAS THE TRUTH(THE HOLYSPIRIT.) BUT IT WILL BE MADE MANYFEST PHYSICLY SOON.
    thank you EDJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

I agree you on this point: it's the last of the seven feasts,
    which is called the “Feast of Tabernacles”;
    this is “the day of the LORD.”

And what gets burned up in “the day of the LORD”
    is the 'rudiments', not the “elements”.

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 03 2012,19:56)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 03 2012,19:29)

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 03 2012,19:15)

Quote (toby @ Jan. 03 2012,17:05)
    Hi Ed J.

The Day of the Lord is the return of Jesus, in Body.  So, I think you are confused with the Day of the lord and the return of Jesus.  What came on the Day of Pentecost was the Holy Spirit.  There is a big difference IMO.

When no evil is left standing, wen all has been cleansed with fire, that is the Day of the Lord.  That is when the kingdom of God will be here.

Toby.

The day of pantecost,is simply Jesus promise to the apostles in John 16:7. Never the less I tell you the truth; IT IS EXPEDIENTFOR YOU THAT I GO AWAY; FOR IF I NOT GO AWAY,THE COMFORTER WILL NOT COME TO YOU (APOSTLES), BUT IF I DEPART,I WILL SEND HIM TO YOU.(to the apostles.)

Jesus went to the father,then he send the holy spirit as promised,that is the day of PANTECOST: NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SECOND COMING. Dont let anybody confuse you bro, Dont let the blind lead you anywhere.

peace,

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

You are leaving out a VERY important part of that verse…
    John 16:16 A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again,
    a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.

Isaiah 33:17 Thine eyes shall see the king in his beauty:
    they shall behold the (FUTURE) land that is very far off.

John 16:17-25 Then said some of his disciples among themselves, What is this that he saith unto us, A little while,
    and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me: and, Because I go to the Father?
    18 They said therefore, What is this that he saith, A little while? we cannot tell what he saith.
    19 Now Jesus knew that they were desirous to ask him, and said unto them, Do ye enquire among yourselves
    of that I said, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me?
    20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice:
    and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.
    21 A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child,
    she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.
    22 And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.
    23 And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.
    24 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.
    25 These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall
    no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall show you plainly of the Father.

God bless

EDJ BRO,

JOHN16:19.   (you se me, than you dont see me,then you will see me.)
    this is when he was there with them, then he was crucified,burried, then resurected and showed himself to them.
    (see me; not see me;than see me.)

greetings to you

wakeup.

Hi Wake,

God bless

EDJ.

The day of pantecost is just the opening of the understanding of the apostles.because they could not uderstand his parables, untill the holy spirit is send to them.
    And so is the Holy spirit also send to them that are truly seeking.All is spiritual.What you think?

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 03 2012,23:38)

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

hi EDJ.

thank you EDJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

Hi EDJ.

Please see zech14:16–21.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wake-up,

“Feast of Tabernacles”, the last of God's seven feasts,
    Is YHVH tabernacling in us. The rain is the “HolySpirit”. (See Hosea 6:3)
    This is ALL “Spiritual” language, it is not physical at all; to take it that way is to miss the message.

Zech 14:16-21 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem
    shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
    17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the
    LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain. 18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain;
    there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
    19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
    20 In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the LORD'S house shall be like
    the bowls before the altar. 21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts: and all they that sacrifice
    shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts.

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 05 2012,03:13)
    Hi Wake-up,

This is ALL “Spiritual” language, it is not physical at all; to take it that way is to miss the message.

Zech 14:16-21 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem
    shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
    17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the
    LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain. 18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain;
    there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
    19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.
    20 In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the LORD'S house shall be like
    the bowls before the altar. 21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts: and all they that sacrifice
    shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts.

God bless

Hi EDJ.

Elijah stoped the rain for 3 1/2yrs:
    WAs this symbolic also?

Then he made the rain come,Is this symbolic also?

REv 11:6.These have power to shut heaven that it RAIN not in the days of their prophesy,and have power over WATERS to turn them into blood,and to smite the earth with all plagues; as often as they will.

Symbolic also?

Jesus birth.–symbolic?
    Jesus second coming. —symbolic?
    Jesus crucified.—symbolic?
    The resurection.—symbolic?
    The kingdom of God.—symbolic?
    God and the holyspirit.—symbolic?
    Jesus turns water into wine.–symbolic?
    Jesus raised lazarus from the dead.–symbolic?
    The 10 commandments all —symbolic?
    What is in the Holy bible; is all symbolic? Dont take things literal its all symbolic.
    The Holy city Jerusalem is symbolic.

If we can not understand something; just say,its symbolic.

EDJ. This is how anyone can interpret the bible their own way,and this is why all the confusion,amongst the churches.
    Come back to the scriptures,and ask Jesus to send you the Holy spirit,to give you knowledge from God.
    Dont feed on strange flesh.

Greetings.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

hi EDJ.

thank you EDJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

HI EDJ.

You need to read what Peter said in the Bible, not what is written in some book about what Peter said.
    Its in 2 pet.3:10–13.

thank you EDJ.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

wakeup

Poor brothers back then are waiting and waiting,but it did not come; why is that? Can you explain?

why would they be poor ? they are were they belong at the least the one who are part of the 144k,

even all others are in good hands close to God ,

but remember that the time when Christ started to preach the kingdom that is wen he start to call out for people to come and work in the vineyard this was the first hour ,because it is the collection of all the ones that are part of the first resurrection that is taken place ,and we would not want that we miss one of the sheep right ,as long you have made God your priority in your heart and practice the deeds of your faith you are alive and well even if you die,dead is not important it will be destroyed ,live is.(if you lose it how do you get it back?)

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 05 2012,09:56)

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

Hi EDJ.

WAs this symbolic also?

REv 11:6.These have power to shut heaven that it RAIN not in the days of their prophesy,and have power over WATERS to turn them into blood,and to smite the earth with all plagues; as often as they will.

Symbolic also?

Jesus birth.–symbolic?
    What is in the Holy bible; is all symbolic? Dont take things literal its all symbolic.

EDJ. This is how anyone can interpret the bible their own way,and this is why all the confusion,amongst the churches.
    Come back to the scriptures,and ask Jesus to send you the Holy spirit,to give you knowledge from God.

Greetings.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

I need to ask this question before continuing in conversation with you ;OK?
    Do you consider “SPIRITUAL” to be synonymous with 'symbolic'?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 05 2012,10:06)

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

hi EDJ.

thank you EDJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

God bless
    Ed J

HI EDJ.

You need to read what Peter said in the Bible, not what is written in some book about what Peter said.

thank you EDJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

Elements should have been translated rudiments; the rudiments are what get burned up!

2Peter 3:10 But “the day of the Lordwill come as a thief in the night;
    in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise,
    and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth
    also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Elements:  Greek #4747 στοιχεῖον (stoicheion) stoy-khi'-on:
                      the elements of knowledge , principally: Rudiments.
                      What gets 'burned up' is the 'rudiments'! (2Peter 3:10)
    Rudiments: an arrangement unable to perform it's normal function,
                       a fundamental skill, something uniformed. (Gen.2:17)  

Here is the EXACT same word translated as it should: 'rudiments'…

Col.2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy
    and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
    Col:2:20 Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world,
    why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,

Ed J (Daniel 11:18 / Luke 18:7-8)

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (toby @ Jan. 03 2012,16:30)
    Hi wakeup.  I do not believe the kingdom of God is here, and I'm Amillennial (I think).  And as for the verses you have put, I was actually reading them before.

I don't know.

All I know, is that the Day of teh Lord will come, and i know that will be final, and I am aware of some thing's that are happening.

I don't know anything of what is to be.

And you wakeup?

Hi Toby.

I can see that you are not a proud person,and you are seeking the truth,and you will find.

In the 1000yr rein christ will rule as KING OF KINGS WITH HIS SAINTS;They are them that have been resurected at the second coming.they will be kings and priests; teaching.

Teaching who?
    God has chosen some remnants of israel,not only back then,but of every generation of isreal there are some remnants chosen by God,even in this generation also.

And these are they that will be brought back to their land(israel). Brought back; not resurected,because they will be in the flesh.All israelites only.

Let me give you an example; Its in Jer 31:15.16.
    Thus saith the Lord; Avoice was heard in RAMAH,lamentation and bitter weeping; RACHEL (this was jacobs wife) weeping for her children refused to be comforted,for her children,because they were not.(all murdered by king herod).

v.16. Thus said the LOrd; refrain from thy voice from weeping,and thine eyes from tears: FOR THY WORK SHALL BE REWARDED,said the Lord;– AND THEY SHALL COME AGAIN–
    FROM THE LAND OF THE ENEMY.(The grave).

So here is one group of murdered children,that will be brought back again,and their parents also.And there are many more israelites that will be brought back again, according to election(Gods choosing)also today.

These will be in the kingdom, in the flesh,the saints will teach them and their children and childrens, children; because they will multiply and live a prosperous live,no pain, no tears, no sorrow,no war.
    They will live up to a100yrs. and they will be taught the truth for a 1000yrs,this is when knowledge will cover the earth as the sea cover the earth,because the saints will be the teachers; not corrupt men. See isiah 10;21.22. 11:11.
    See Jer.23:1—8. Eze 11;16–20. romans9:27.
    Thank you for asking Toby. You can also read Ezech.37.

may God guide you.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 05 2012,11:19)

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 05 2012,10:06)

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

hi EDJ.

thank you EDJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

God bless
    Ed J

HI EDJ.

thank you EDJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

Elements should have been translated rudiments; the rudiments are what get burned up!

2Peter 3:10 But “the day of the Lordwill come as a thief in the night;
    in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise,
    and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth
    also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Elements:  Greek #4747 στοιχεῖον (stoicheion) stoy-khi'-on:
                      the elements of knowledge , principally: Rudiments.
                      What gets 'burned up' is the 'rudiments'! (2Peter 3:10)
    Rudiments: an arrangement unable to perform it's normal function,
                       a fundamental skill, something uniformed. (Gen.2:17)  

Col.2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy
    and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
    Col:2:20 Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world,
    why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,

Ed J (Daniel 11:18 / Luke 18:7-8)

EdJ.

Will God not create a new heaven and a new earth?
    will he leave all the rubble of the left over cities,and all the temples of the gentiles, and all the cities under the earth and under the sea, created by men, and the pyramids.Will he just cover it up? And not melt. and the sun , and planets that have been worshiped by men, will he just leave it as it is ? so men can always remember the good old days so to speak.

PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS.

PEACE TO YOU.
    wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 05 2012,10:36)
    wakeup

why would they be poor ? they are were they belong at the least the one who are part of the 144k,

even all others are in good hands close to God ,

but remember that the time when Christ started to preach the kingdom that is wen he start to call out for people to come and work in the vineyard this was the first hour ,because it is the collection of all the ones that are part of the first resurrection that is taken place ,and we would not want that we miss one of the sheep right ,as long you have made God your priority in your heart and practice the deeds of your faith you are alive and well even if you die,dead is not important it will be destroyed ,live is.(if you lose it how do you get it back?)

Pierre

Hi Pierre.

People have asked me this question; they say ''christ said 2000yrs ago the kingdom is at hand; where is it?
    we as christians must answer this.

Answer: No one lives 2000yrs; for every generation, the kingdom is at hand,because we only live and average age of 60–65.yrs.
    christ said to them back then,the kingdom is at hand; well some of them could have died the next week, or the next year. Can you understand what I am trying to say?

Thank you Pierre, for corresponding.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 05 2012,10:47)

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 05 2012,09:56)

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

Hi EDJ.

WAs this symbolic also?

Symbolic also?

Jesus birth.–symbolic?

Greetings.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

I need to ask this question before continuing in conversation with you ;OK?
    Do you consider “SPIRITUAL” to be synonymous with 'symbolic'?

God bless

EDJ

The Holy bible is a spiritual book.
    It is for spiritual knowledge,for God is spirit.
    We must only feed on the flesh of Christ, and the holy spirit will teach.As long as we start feeding on strange flesh,beside the flesh of Christ; we will get into all sort of confusing doctrines,inspired by devils 1tim.4:1.
    This is life and death brother; Do not dance with words,as many do.

WE MUST BE HUMBLE AND SUBMIT TO CHRIST TO RECEIVE.

Thank you brother, peace to you always.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account