Why the Confusion?!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 17 posts - 261 through 277 (of 277 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi f4y,
    Interesting. How can you be so different?

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Would it make you happy if I just agreeed with you Nick and told you that I was not actually born, but it was YOUR “God” that created me from the dust of the earth and this so called “God” of YOURS took from me a rib and creted for me woman as a helper? I would be a fool to believe such a thing since I know for a fact that I was born into this world via my mother and my father.

Here I got one better for you Nick! I was hatched from a chicken egg! :D

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi f4y,
    Is it not how God sees us as shown in scripture that is truth?
    He says we are dust.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 19 2006,23:55)
    Hi f4y,
    Is it not how God sees us as shown in scripture that is truth?
    He says we are dust.

Your mere “God” may say that “we are dust”, but Father Yahweh does not say “we are dust”.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi f4y,
    Jesus, who fully partook of our dust nature, was not troubled by the use of the term “God “

Jn 8.54
    “54Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:”

Until the imperishable is put over the perishable our flesh nature is of the dust of the earth.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Nick,

The term “God” is but a translation. Yahshua never used the term “God” since that word was never used back then.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

I reiterate, Father Yahweh neven said that we are dust.

And Yahweh formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being (Genesis 2:7).

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi f4y,
    In this verse he did not use the word”Father” either. So which word did he use?

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

I know that Yahshua never used the term “Father” either. What does that have to do with your saying “Jesus … was not troubled by the use of the term “God”” when I have made it known to you that he did not use the term “God” and you seem to agree that I am right concerning this?

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Sep. 20 2006,22:02)
    I reiterate, Father Yahweh neven said that we are dust.

And Yahweh formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being (Genesis 2:7).

Hi f4y
    And in the next chapter what did God call man?

” 19In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.”

Dust

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 20 2006,22:04)
    Hi f4y,

Hi f4y,
    I admit my ignorance. What term was translated “God” here in the original manuscripts?

jahman
    Participant

The term “Let us”..as in 'let us make man in our image and in our likeness'..of which the verse your in reference to, follows; is Elohim. Elohim is used in a wide range of usage. Most mainstreamers assume it to be limited to what they conjured up as the Trinity. I prefer Triune Being. The idea of personages, seems to promote forms. I personally cannot reconcile a form with a limitless Omni-God. God is Spirit.

Included in the idea of the Elohim, are the angels. It may help for anaolgy sake, to think of angels (9 different ranking hosts) as living cells within the Triune Being. Of course these are created beings and have not always existed within the Triune Being (as far as we know from scripture) ..yet still they came into existence in created forms (flaming spirits) within the Triune Being.

So the implication may or may not also include these various angelic rankings in the expression, “Let us”..

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 20 2006,23:25)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 20 2006,22:04)
    Hi f4y,

Hi f4y,
    I admit my ignorance. What term was translated “God” here in the original manuscripts?

If one were to trace is back as far as can be it is said that 'yl', 'ul', 'il', or 'el' should be translated are 'mighty one', 'stength', 'power' and etc. It was original referenced to an oak tree as disignating might, power and strength. Some connect this with ancient tree worship.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (jahman @ Sep. 23 2006,08:00)
    The term “Let us”..as in 'let us make man in our image and in our likeness'..of which the verse your in reference to, follows; is Elohim. Elohim is used in a wide range of usage. Most mainstreamers assume it to be limited to what they conjured up as the Trinity. I prefer Triune Being. The idea of personages, seems to promote forms. I personally cannot reconcile a form with a limitless Omni-God. God is Spirit.

Included in the idea of the Elohim, are the angels. It may help for anaolgy sake, to think of angels (9 different ranking hosts) as living cells within the Triune Being. Of course these are created beings and have not always existed within the Triune Being (as far as we know from scripture) ..yet still they came into existence in created forms (flaming spirits) within the Triune Being.

So the implication may or may not also include these various angelic rankings in the expression, “Let us”..

Hi jm,
    If angels are part of God how is it that one third of them rebelled?

Surely God is not of sin or able to rebel and be punished?

God is not a triune being. That is a monstrous fabrication from the Liar who uses men to insult God

Samuel
    Participant

Can “Man” listens to “Man” and not “GOD”.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick …..> in Jeff benners book on the mechanical translation of Genesis He explains what it meant to the original Hebrews. Here's the first sentence of the book of Genesis….> in the summit “ELOHIYM” {POWERS} fattened the sky and land. In other words the powers or Spirits as we know them were fattening or filling the sky and land. I believe these powers represent the seven Spirits of God as mentioned in revalations, and basicly they are the enbodyment of who and what God as we know him is, so YHWH was commanding His Spirits to fill the sky and the land with things. This is a very interesting book it shows what the original Hebrew were thinking i do recomend it for study reference.

peace to you all………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,
    Revelation 1:5
    Grace and peace to you from him who is, and who was, and who is to come, and from the seven spirits before his throne, and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth.

I think these seven spirits are the seven angels of the churches.

Revelation 1:20
    The mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lampstands is this: The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches.

Heb1
    13But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?

14Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

Viewing 17 posts - 261 through 277 (of 277 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account