Who is this Jesus?

Viewing 20 posts - 3,921 through 3,940 (of 4,516 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

You are troubled will be the answer, Miia cannot lie on God although she has tried to protect you in the past: Now is the time Miia to tell the truth about EDJ since he is asking.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi ED,

(1)Why do you need to know about yourself?

(2)None of us are important.

(3)Do you need reassurance?

Hi Miia,

1)I already told, I want to know what he thinks of me?
    2) Quite the contrary, my question is very important.

3) No, what I need is the response you get to my question.

Here is what a spirit said to someone in the bible…
    “Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?” (Acts 19:15)

Do you believe Jesus knows us all? – then please ask him for me OK? Ask:

“Ed J want’s to know what you think of Ed J?”
    …and then tell me the response…

Thank you in advance for being concerned with my concern!

Ed J
    Participant

mount=420=משמם

Hi BD,

וּזְרֹעִים, מִמֶּנּוּ יַעֲמֹדוּ; וְחִלְּלוּ הַמִּקְדָּשׁ הַמָּעוֹז, וְהֵסִירוּ הַתָּמִיד, וְנָתְנוּ, הַשִּׁקּוּץ מְשֹׁמֵם . (Dan 11:31)

“and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate“. (Dan 11:31)

“Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. 22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.” (1 Thess 5:21-22)

Ed J
    Participant

(1)You are troubled will be the answer,
    (2)Miia cannot lie on God although she has tried to protect you in the past:
    (3)Now is the time Miia to tell the truth about EDJ since he is asking.

Hi BD,

1) Will see
    2) “cannot lie on God” <– what does that mean?
    3) Agreed!

Ed J
    Participant

Bd and Ed, you should both stop it 😀

Hi Miia,

If I met BD in person I bet we’d get along fine (apart from our theological differences).
    I only speak harsh of his false religion because I love him! …and I believe you know that.
    I believe he would even break the islamic rule not to make friends with Christians and Jews. 😀

Ed J
    Participant

Mark 2:5 And when Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic, “Son, your sins are forgiven.”

Luke 7:48 And he said to her, “Your sins are forgiven.”

Hi BD,

Are you trying to tell us that Jesus (according to Boditharta) is ‘al-Lah’ or no?
    Does not YOUR prophet’s book say only ‘al-Lah’ (according to it) that can forgive sins or no?

B’shem
    YHVH

Ed J
    Participant

…or…
    are you trying to prove a thing in the bible that you believe
    while ignoring what the very verse says that you don’t believe?

Miia
    Participant

Hi Miia,

If I met BD in person I bet we’d get along fine (apart from our theological differences).
    I only speak harsh of his false religion because I love him! …and I believe you know that.
    I believe he would even break the islamic rule not to make friends with Christians and Jews.

Hi Ed, yes I bet we would all get along fine whoever is on this forum if met in person.

Is that an Islamic rule not to make friends with Christians? It’s not something I’ve witnessed. My nine year old son has become best friends with a Muslim at school.

God bless
    Ed J
    PS. I’m praying for your speedy recovery

Thanks.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi EDJ

mount=420=משמם

Hi BD,

וּזְרֹעִים, מִמֶּנּוּ יַעֲמֹדוּ; וְחִלְּלוּ הַמִּקְדָּשׁ הַמָּעוֹז, וְהֵסִירוּ הַתָּמִיד, וְנָתְנוּ, הַשִּׁקּוּץ מְשֹׁמֵם . (Dan 11:31)

“Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. 22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.” (1 Thess 5:21-22)

EDJ

You did a Major Fail because desolate does not add up to 420 you have been deceived. 420=Mount and 114-the verses in the Quran this is all great information and you can’t change it simply because you want to because here’s the thing: it proves Islam is TRUE

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Nothing can prove true what is inherently false.

Do you add the HU chanting to help improve your muslim religion?

AndrewAD
    Participant

Have a little grace Nick,Jews and Christians have chanting too.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

This is nothing to do with the ways of God.

Magic rituals

AndrewAD
    Participant

How do you know Jesus didn’t do chanting of some kind?Jews do ritualistic prayers and chants and did before Jesus time.

Were the Jews just doing magic too? In the ancient world magic and religion went hand in hand and many considered and still consider Jesus to be a magician.

AndrewAD
    Participant

Do you realize that Jehovah once lived in a magic box? and some people are still looking for that box thinking there might still be magic in it.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

You can speculate all you like.

But it is not written.

How carnal people spoke of Jesus is not relevant either.

Those who knew God recognised him as the great Prophet and others as the Messiah.

God visited His people in this man

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

Scripture tells us that all are under the power of the evil one. It tells us that those who do not respond to the gracious invitation from God remain under His wrath.

It is a terrifying thing to fall into the hands of the Living God.

This is the rescue plan of God and it is unwise to ignore it or mock.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi EDJ

mount=420=משמם

Hi BD,

וּזְרֹעִים, מִמֶּנּוּ יַעֲמֹדוּ; וְחִלְּלוּ הַמִּקְדָּשׁ הַמָּעוֹז, וְהֵסִירוּ הַתָּמִיד, וְנָתְנוּ, הַשִּׁקּוּץ מְשֹׁמֵם=420 . (Dan 11:31)

EDJ

You did a Major Fail because desolate does not add up to 420 you have been deceived. 420=Mount and 114-the verses in the Quran this is all great information and you can’t change it simply because you want to because here’s the thing: it proves Islam is TRUE

Hi BD, I have highlighted the Hebrew word translated to desolate for you.

Matt 24:15 “When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation,
    spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)”

You read and yet you refuse to understand. Do you have an answer Nick as to why BD is not understanding?

In Dan 11:31 it shows the Hebrew word for desolate equals 420 the English word “desolation” equals 114.
    This is strong evidence that God has encoded for us. and it’s showing you islam is the abomination
    that causes desolation. Jesus warned his Christian followers of the coming this fallen angel.
    Of course you are free to worship the dragon, but we all here know he’s an abomination.

Come back to YHVH dear brother.
    Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

…and by the way it proves islam false.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,

Jesus left Nazareth and settled in Capernaum[mt 4.13] and it is even called his home[mk2.1]

I am not sure whose house he was living in but they may not have been thrilled to see their roof being taken apart[mk 2.4]

Miia
    Participant

Hi Ed, I haven’t asked your request. I see that as a distraction. Speaking with Jesus is comforting and healing and guiding. It moves on to the larger world, and the heart is drawn to human suffering with huge feelings of compassion, that has been my experience now and in the beginning. The only time I would ask “what Jesus thinks” of a specific person would be if I needed His guidance, such as for marriage or something. Anything else would involve prayer for someone who is suffering, or is in need of help.

If you want to know what Jesus thinks of you, start by talking to him.

Viewing 20 posts - 3,921 through 3,940 (of 4,516 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account