Who is this Jesus?

Viewing 20 posts - 3,521 through 3,540 (of 4,516 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (4Thomas @ Oct. 07 2013,11:32)

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 06 2013,03:22)
    DANIEL

Hebrews 1:3
    He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

tell me what do you know about Christ RADIANCE AND THE GLORY OF GOD HIS FATHER ???

PLEASE EXPLAIN ?……………….

Actually a very good question t,
    Jesus is the expressed image and RADIANCE AND THE GLORY OF GOD HIS FATHER.

1 John 4:8
    He that loves not knows not God; for God is love.

So God is Love and Jesus is that expressed image of that love.

All you need to see Gods Love is look at Jesus sacafice, he was mocked he was humilated, he was beaten and he bleed for you, to save you and I from all our Sins. Absolutely everything was made through the Son, yet he became a small human man in this creation to prove what Love really means.

John 15:13
    Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends.

See Gods radiance and expressed image of Love came to earth to prove it, he didn't just say just mere words alone without any substance, he didn't just say “you know I love you all and everyone is forgiven if they call on the name of Jehovha. No instead he used more than words he used his expressed RADIANCE AND GLORY, who is explicitly declared in scripture as **THE Lord** of *Glory*.  

See the Father is the source, so it's impossible for him to humble himself but his expressed radiance and glory, his expressed image of love can take flesh to PROVE his love that he has for us. Praise and glory be to his name.

Life in the name of Jesus
    Daniel

Daniel

God his not one of his qualities ,

1Jn 4:7 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.
    1Jn 4:8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
    1Jn 4:9 This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.
    1Jn 4:10 This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.
    1Jn 4:11 Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
    1Jn 4:12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.
    1Jn 4:13 We know that we live in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit.
    1Jn 4:14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world.
    1Jn 4:15 If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in him and he in God.
    1Jn 4:16 And so we know and rely on the love God has for us.

1Jn 5:1 Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves the father loves his child as well.

See Gods radiance and expressed image of Love came to earth to prove it, he didn't just say just mere words alone without any substance, he didn't just say “you know I love you all and everyone is forgiven if they call on the name of Jehovha. No instead he used more than words he used his expressed RADIANCE AND GLORY, who is explicitly declared in scripture as **THE Lord** of *Glory*.

sorry but the above does not make sens in scriptures ;so rephrase it please;

you did not addressed my quote prior to the one you have answered why ???

See the Father is the source, so it's impossible for him to humble himself but his expressed radiance and glory, his expressed image of love can take flesh to PROVE his love that he has for us. Praise and glory be to his name.

could you relate this to scriptures because it does not make sens as written,

Eze 18:4 For every living soul belongs to me, the father as well as the son—both alike belong to me. The soul who sins is the one who will die.
    Eze 18:5 “Suppose there is a righteous man
    who does what is just and right.
    Eze 18:6 He does not eat at the mountain shrines
    or look to the idols of the house of Israel.
    He does not defile his neighbor’s wife
    or lie with a woman during her period.
    Eze 18:7 He does not oppress anyone,
    but returns what he took in pledge for a loan.
    He does not commit robbery
    but gives his food to the hungry
    and provides clothing for the naked.
    Eze 18:8 He does not lend at usury
    or take excessive interest.
    He withholds his hand from doing wrong
    and judges fairly between man and man.
    Eze 18:9 He follows my decrees
    and faithfully keeps my laws.
    That man is righteous;
    he will surely live,
    declares the Sovereign LORD.
    Eze 18:10 “Suppose he has a violent son, who sheds blood or does any of these other things
    Eze 18:11 (though the father has done none of them):
    “He eats at the mountain shrines.
    He defiles his neighbor’s wife.
    Eze 18:12 He oppresses the poor and needy.
    He commits robbery.
    He does not return what he took in pledge.
    He looks to the idols.
    He does detestable things.
    Eze 18:13 He lends at usury and takes excessive interest.

Will such a man live? He will not! Because he has done all these detestable things, he will surely be put to death and his blood will be on his own head.
    Eze 18:14 “But suppose this son has a son who sees all the sins his father commits, and though he sees them, he does not do such things:
    Eze 18:15 “He does not eat at the mountain shrines
    He does not defile his neighbor’s wife.
    Eze 18:16 He does not oppress anyone
    or require a pledge for a loan.
    Eze 18:17 He withholds his hand from sin
    and takes no usury or excessive interest.
    He keeps my laws and follows my decrees.

He will not die for his father’s sin; he will surely live.
    Eze 18:18 But his father will die for his own sin, because he practiced extortion, robbed his brother and did what was wrong among his people.
    Eze 18:19 “Yet you ask, ‘Why does the son not share the guilt of his father?’ Since the son has done what is just and right and has been careful to keep all my decrees, he will surely live.
    Eze 18:20 The soul who sins is the one who will die. The son will not share the guilt of the father, nor will the father share the guilt of the son. The rig
    hteousness of the righteous man will be credited to him, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against him.
    Eze 18:21 “But if a wicked man turns away from all the sins he has committed and keeps all

all our lives are in the hands of God almighty Jehovah the creator

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (4Thomas @ Oct. 07 2013,00:09)
    Hi Mike,

………you know I dont believe the Son to be the Father.

Good, Daniel!  :)

Now you just have to believe the scriptures that make it clear that the Father alone is the Most High God.

Q:  Is Jesus the Most High God?

A:  Nope.  His own Father and God is the Most High God.  Jesus is the Son, Servant, Lamb, Prophet, and Priest OF the Most High God.

Daniel, please use scriptures to point out any inaccuracies in my bolded answer above.  If you cannot, then please accept these things as the truth of the matter.

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 08 2013,10:01)

Quote (4Thomas @ Oct. 07 2013,00:09)
    Hi Mike,

………you know I dont believe the Son to be the Father.

Good, Daniel!  :)

Now you just have to believe the scriptures that make it clear that the Father alone is the Most High God.

Q:  Is Jesus the Most High God?

A:  Nope.  His own Father and God is the Most High God.  Jesus is the Son, Servant, Lamb, Prophet, and Priest OF the Most High God.

Daniel, please use scriptures to point out any inaccuracies in my bolded answer above.  If you cannot, then please accept these things as the truth of the matter.

Hi Mike,
    Jesus is the expressed image [power and glory] of the Most High God, true God from true God, when you see the Son you see the Father, Phillip and Thomas learnt.

How do we know the Father is Almightly… Its easy you look at his expressed testomony of his Glory.

The world and the entire universe, every angel every authority was made through the expressed image who is THE word, why try made him like Michael or Gabriel.

Jesus is called God by Thomas, Peter and Paul, he is called our God by THEM ALL, he is my God and I belong to him and hear his voice I know what he is and he isn't an arch angel or Michael.

Mike, honestly its real simple any Child understand that Sons and fathers have the same nature.

No-one knows the Father except the Son and no-one knows the Son except the Father. But it is revealed to little children, its real easy to explain, i'm a youth group leader and believe me its real easy to explain to children… try explaining to them that Jesus is michael or an arch angel and you will see who has the truth.

Mike, I really tempted to open a debate with you about how you and your Son have different natures to get this point across, Since your are the Father of your Son do you have a more mightly nature than him???? Well it would depend whos genetics he takes after if its his Mothers or yours….

Now the Son dervices his nature/essence from the father alone… Are you trying to tell me that the Father isn't a perfect Father?
    or are you trying to tell me that the Son is really *THE* Son or God THE expressed image of the Father….

Take it back to basics and forget this arch angel stuff, take care.

Life in the Son and in his name
    Daniel

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 08 2013,07:08)

DANIEL

He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

tell me what do you know about Christ RADIANCE AND THE GLORY OF GOD HIS FATHER ???

PLEASE EXPLAIN ?……………….

All you need to see Gods Love is look at Jesus sacafice, he was mocked he was humilated, he was beaten and he bleed for you, to save you and I from all our Sins. Absolutely everything was made through the Son, yet he became a small human man in this creation to prove what Love really means.

Daniel

Daniel

1Jn 4:7 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.
    1Jn 4:9 This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.
    1Jn 4:10 This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.
    1Jn 4:11 Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
    1Jn 4:12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.
    1Jn 4:13 We know that we live in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit.
    1Jn 4:14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world.
    1Jn 4:15 If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in him and he in God.

1Jn 5:1 Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves the father loves his child as well.

Eze 18:4 For every living soul belongs to me, the father as well as the son—both alike belong to me. The soul who sins is the one who will die.
    That man is righteous;
    he will surely live,
    Eze 18:10 “Suppose he has a violent son, who sheds blood or does any of these other things
    He commits robbery.
    He looks to the idols.

Will such a man live? He will not! Because he has done all these detestable things, he will surely be put to death and his blood will be on his own head.
    Eze 18:14 “But suppose this son has a son who sees all the sins his father commits, and though he sees them, he does not do such things:

Eze 18:18 But his father will die for his own sin, because he practiced extortion, robbed his brother and did what was wrong among his people.
    Eze 18:19 “Yet you ask, ‘Why does the son not share the guilt of his father?’ Since the son has done what is just and right and has been careful to keep
    all my decrees, he will surely live.
    Eze 18:20 The soul who sins is the one who will die. The son will not share the guilt of the father, nor will the father share the guilt of the son. The righteousness of the righteous man will be credited to him, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against him.
    Eze 18:21 “But if a wicked man turns away from all the sins he has committed and keeps all

What is the Son t????

I know what he is BUT you don't….
    I wonder why????
    Peter and Paul call him *our* God, why dont you????

Life in the Son
    Daniel

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (4Thomas @ Oct. 07 2013,17:22)
    Mike, honestly its real simple any Child understand that Sons and fathers have the same nature.

I take it you WEREN'T able to point out any scriptural inaccuracies in what I posted in bold before?  

BTW, I don't deny that any of God's spirit sons, including Jesus, share a spirit nature with their Father.

But “God Most High” is not a nature that others can share…… any more than “President of the U.S.” is a nature that others can share.

The nature of Jehovah is “spirit”.  And all of His heavenly sons, including His firstborn Jesus Christ, share that nature with Him.

4Thomas
    Participant

So t are you saying God is NOT love????

Ofcourse if you use a dodgy translation it may not say God is Love but i really think it ***very* easy to see that God is Love… Who on earth is teqaching you God is NOT love.

Ahhh, Could it be that if God is Love you need a relationship for true Love to take place so you cant be taught God is Love in case you realise that The Father needs a relationship with another person for true Love to take place.

So far WHAT i'm hearing from you is THIS

God is NOT love
    The Father is ONLY potenetially powerful, not expressively powerful.

Jesus is not the True Son, he doesn't have the same nature as his Father.

The Father isn't eternally Father. Did he wait just before the world was created or before time itself was created before generating his Son.

So jesus said we would die in our Sin unless we believe WHAT he is…

For your own sake PLEASE accept him as THE true one and only Son the eternal radiance of the father, the expressed image of the Father,. Please stop listening to arch angel stuff and admit the basic truth that all true Sons share the same nature as true Fathers.

I honestly cant believe ****HOW SIMPLE IT IS****
    You have been blinded from the knowledge of God that is in the face of Jesus.

Check out the translations also………………..

New International Version
    Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

New Living Translation
    But anyone who does not love does not know God, for God is love.

English Standard Version
    Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

New American Standard Bible
    The one who does not love does not know God, for God is love.

King James Bible
    He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
    The one who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

International Standard Version
    The person who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

NET Bible

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
    Because God is love, and everyone who does not love does not know God.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
    The person who doesn't love doesn't know God, because God is love.

Jubilee Bible 2000
    He that does not love does not know God, for God is charity.

King James 2000 Bible

American King James Version

American Standard Version

Douay-Rheims Bible
    He that loveth not, knoweth not God: for God is charity.

Darby Bible Translation
    He that loves not has not known God; for God is love.

English Revised Version

Webster's Bible Translation
    He that loveth not, knoweth not God; for God is love.

Weymouth New Testament
    He who is destitute of love has never had any knowledge of God; because God is love.

World English Bible
    He who doesn't love doesn't know God, for God is love.

Young's Literal Translation
    he who is not loving did not know God, because God is love.

Love in the Son and in his name.
    There is no condemnation in the Son.
    He who denys the Son before man the Son will deny them before his Father in heaven. Jehovha have mercy in the name of Jesus
    Daniel

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 08 2013,10:56)

Quote (4Thomas @ Oct. 07 2013,17:22)

I take it you WEREN'T able to point out any scriptural inaccuracies in what I posted in bold before?  

BTW, I don't deny that any of God's spirit sons, including Jesus, share a spirit nature with their Father.

But “God Most High” is not a nature that others can share…… any more than “President of the U.S.” is a nature that others can share.

The nature of Jehovah is “spirit”.  And all of His heavenly sons, including His firstborn Jesus Christ, share that nature with Him.

have done this multiple times but for you mike because I care I will do it again, watch this space.

Love in Jesus the Son of God
    Daniel

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (4Thomas @ June 04 2013,12:10)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 03 2013,06:59)
    Daniel,

I know your time is limited, so let's get down to the heart of this matter.

1.  Do you believe there exists only ONE Most High God Jehovah?  YES or NO?

Hi Mike,
    YES only one true God all others are false Gods.

So yes One Almighty in essence/nature but this nature is eternally expressed, The Father is the Source and the Son is the expressed substance. I don’t believe one can be Almighty without being able to express their Almighty power. How can you have a Sun or a star that doesn't express its glory, the Son is the Lord of Glory. Yahweh alone is the Lord of Glory.

Also you don’t have an Angel being called Yahweh or God Almighty and Jesus clearly taught that no one has ever seen the Father or either his form at any time. Scripture when it says no one has seen God is speaking of the Father because Jesus is called God many times. Jesus also makes this clear when he says no one has ever seen the Father.

Also who is this Yahweh who is also called God Almighty?

See Yahweh says he appeared as God Almighty.

Exodus 6:2-5
    2 God also said to Moses, “I am the LORD [YAHWEH].  
    3 I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac and to Jacob as God Almighty
    , but by my name the LORD [Yahweh] I did not make myself fully known to them. 4I also established my covenant with them to give them the land of Canaan, where they resided as foreigners.

Genesis 17:1
    When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to him and said, “I am God Almighty; walk before me faithfully and be blameless.

Genesis 35:9-11
    After Jacob returned from Paddan Aram,c God appeared to him again and blessed him. 10God said to him, “Your name is Jacob,d but you will no longer be called Jacob; your name will be Israel.e ” So he named him Israel.
    11And God said to him, “I am God Almighty; be fruitful and increase in number. A nation and a community of nations will come from you, and kings will be among your descendants.

Genesis 48:3
    Jacob said to Joseph, “God Almighty appeared to me at Luz in the land of Canaan, and there he blessed me

Most prophets God only appears in a vision or in a dream there are heaps of examples but Moses Abraham, Isaac and to Jacob are different.

I really need to respond to the points you have already made can you please wait before asking any more questions, I would appreciate this and I would also like to have the chance to begin to ask you some questions.

I need to answer you regarding how you think a angel is called Yahweh, it you read all the scriptures you will see that God and the Angel speaks and you will also see that the angel disapears and God continues to speak with Gideon.
    There is no angel called Yahweh.
    And God appeared to moses for the first time in the mist of the fire [yes the Angel was still there] and importantly this wasn't the only time Yahweh appeared to moses.

Yahweh appeared in many different ways to moses.

Regarding the time Yahweh had to hid himself and only show the back part this was because Yahweh showed all his glory.

Exodus 33
    18Then Moses said, “Now show me your glory.”

19And the Lord said, “I will cause ALL my goodness to pass in front of you, and I will proclaim my name, the Lord, in your presence. I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. 20But,” he said, “you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live.”

Life in the Son and in his name

Daniel

Life in the Son and in his name.

Daniel

Hi Mike,
    YES only one true God all others are false Gods.

So yes One Almighty in essence/nature but this nature is eternally expressed, The Father is the Source and the Son is the expressed substance. I don’t believe one can be Almighty without being able to express their Almighty power. How can you have a Sun or a star that doesn't express its glory, the Son is the Lord of Glory. Yahweh alone is the Lord of Glory.

Also you don’t have an Angel being called Yahweh or God Almighty and Jesus clearly taught that no one has ever seen the Father or either his form at any time. Scripture when it says no one has seen God is speaking of the Father because Jesus is called God many times. Jesus also makes this clear when he says no one has ever seen the Father.

Also who is this Yahweh who is also called God Almighty?

See Yahweh says he appeared as God Almighty.

Exodus 6:2-5
    2 God also said to Moses, “I am the LORD [YAHWEH].
    3 I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac and to Jacob as God Almighty
    , but by my name the LORD [Yahweh] I did not make myself fully known to them. 4I also established my covenant with them to give them the land of Canaan, where they resided as foreigners.

Genesis 17:1
    When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to him and said, “I am God Almighty; walk before me faithfully and be blameless.

Genesis 35:9-11
    After Jacob returned from Paddan Aram,c God appeared to him again and blessed him. 10God said to him, “Your name is Jacob,d but you will no longer be called Jacob; your name will be Israel.e ” So he named him Israel.
    11And God said to him, “I am God Almighty; be fruitful and increase in number. A nation and a community of nations will come from you, and kings will be among your descendants.

Genesis 48:3
    Jacob said to Joseph, “God Almighty appeared to me at Luz in the land of Canaan, and there he blessed me

Most prophets God only appears in a vision or in a dream there are heaps of examples but Moses Abraham, Isaac and to Jacob are different.

Jesus said FOR THE SAKE OF OUR SALVATION that one has seen of heard the Father. He told them to search the scriptures because they taught they had eternal life as they believed in Jehovha didn't they BUT they rejected the expressed substance.

That did Jehovha say agin, he sees My form, with him i speak mouth to mouth face to face, he sees my form.

There is only one Lord Jehovha by nature, the revelation is hes not just static but an eternal expression of Glory power and Love, sounds a lot more powerful than a static God of nothing.
    See you believe God is static, say if God was H20 he would just be ice, but I believe he is an eternal REACTION.
    The Father is the Source the Son is the expression and the Holy Spirit is the expressed relationship between the Father and Son [not a force like star wars]. Its ral simple Eve Come from the substance of Adam from the Bossom of Adam and in there expression of Love in the one flesh a thrid person is expressed and given life. Wonder why Satan attacks sexual relationships, wonder why God make this so special, whos image are we created in.
    jesus is the Son but he not another Father, he is the reciperal image so he is the Lord of Glory.

Life in the Son for those who belong to him, PLEASE accept him as your true lord and saviour.
    Daniel

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (4Thomas @ Oct. 08 2013,05:36)

DANIEL

PLEASE EXPLAIN ?……………….

Daniel

Daniel

That man is righteous;
    he will surely live,
    He commits robbery.
    He looks to the idols.

Eze 18:18 But his father will die for his own sin, because he practiced extortion, ro
    bbed his brother and did what was wrong among his people.
    Eze 18:19 “Yet you ask, ‘Why does the son not share the guilt of his father?’ Since the son has done what is just and right and has been careful to keep all my decrees, he will surely live.
    Eze 18:20 The soul who sins is the one who will die. The son will not share the guilt of the father, nor will the father share the guilt of the son. The righteousness of the righteous man will be credited to him, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against him.

What is the Son t????

I wonder why????

Life in the Son
    Daniel

daniel

show me the scriptures ????

What is the Son t????

NOT “WHAT” BUT WHO HE IS AND WHO HE IS NOT,;THIS QUESTION I HAVE ALREADY ANSWERED YOU;

BUT I STILL WAITING THAT YOU SHOW ME THAT THE SON HIS THE FATHER THE ALMIGHTY GOD AND CREATOR, ??

and it is not to what you believe but what scriptures are saying ,right ??? yes

Life in the Son

in what scripture do you find your statement ????

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (4Thomas @ Oct. 08 2013,06:16)
    So t are you saying God is NOT love????

Ofcourse if you use a dodgy translation it may not say God is Love but i really think it ***very* easy to see that God is Love… Who on earth is teqaching you God is NOT love.

Ahhh, Could it be that if God is Love you need a relationship for true Love to take place so you cant be taught God is Love in case you realise that The Father needs a relationship with another person for true Love to take place.

So far WHAT i'm hearing from you is THIS

God is NOT love
    The Father is ONLY potenetially powerful, not expressively powerful.

Jesus is not the True Son, he doesn't have the same nature as his Father.

The Father isn't eternally Father. Did he wait just before the world was created or before time itself was created before generating his Son.

So jesus said we would die in our Sin unless we believe WHAT he is…

For your own sake PLEASE accept him as THE true one and only Son the eternal radiance of the father, the expressed image of the Father,. Please stop listening to arch angel stuff and admit the basic truth that all true Sons share the same nature as true Fathers.

I honestly cant believe ****HOW SIMPLE IT IS****
    You have been blinded from the knowledge of God that is in the face of Jesus.

Check out the translations also………………..

Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

New Living Translation
    But anyone who does not love does not know God, for God is love.

English Standard Version
    Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

The one who does not love does not know God, for God is love.

King James Bible

The one who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

International Standard Version

NET Bible

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
    Because God is love, and everyone who does not love does not know God.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
    The person who doesn't love doesn't know God, because God is love.

Jubilee Bible 2000
    He that does not love does not know God, for God is charity.

King James 2000 Bible

American King James Version

American Standard Version

Douay-Rheims Bible
    He that loveth not, knoweth not God: for God is charity.

Darby Bible Translation
    He that loves not has not known God; for God is love.

English Revised Version

Webster's Bible Translation
    He that loveth not, knoweth not God; for God is love.

Weymouth New Testament
    He who is destitute of love has never had any knowledge of God; because God is love.

World English Bible
    He who doesn't love doesn't know God, for God is love.

Young's Literal Translation
    he who is not loving did not know God, because God is love.

Love in the Son and in his name.
    There is no condemnation in the Son.
    He who denys the Son before man the Son will deny them before his Father in heaven. Jehovha have mercy in the name of Jesus
    Daniel

is God all those things ???

DT 4:24 “For the LORD your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God.
    DT 4:31 “For the LORD your God is a compassionate God

DT 10:17 “ For the LORD your God is the God of gods and the Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, and the awesome God

Dt 33:27 The eternal God is your refuge,

For the LORD your God is gracious and compassionate, and will not turn His face away from you if you return to Him.”

JOB 36:5 “Behold, God is mighty

PS 7:11 God is a righteous judge,

PS 47:7 For God is the King of all the earth;

God is a refuge for us

PS 77:13 Your way, O God, is holy;

PS 116:5
    Gracious is the LORD, and righteous;
    Yes, our God is compassionate

Most High God is ruler over the realm of mankind

the LORD our God is righteous

MK 12:29 Jesus answered, “The foremost is, ‘HEAR, O ISRAEL! THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD;

RO 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

without God willingly to save men their would not have been any Christ ;so the grace free gift come from God not from Christ

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 08 2013,13:27)

Quote (4Thomas @ Oct. 08 2013,05:36)

DANIEL

PLEASE EXPLAIN ?……………….

Daniel

Daniel

That man is righteous;
    he will surely live,
    He commits robbery.
    He looks to the idols.

and takes no usury
    or excessive interest.

What is the Son t????

I wonder why????

Life in the Son
    Daniel

daniel

show me the scriptures ????

What is the Son t????

NOT “WHAT” BUT WHO HE IS AND WHO HE IS NOT,;THIS QUESTION I HAVE ALREADY ANSWERED YOU;

BUT I STILL WAITING THAT YOU SHOW ME THAT THE SON HIS THE FATHER THE ALMIGHTY GOD AND CREATOR, ??

and it is not to what you believe but what scriptures are saying ,right ??? yes

Life in the Son

in what scripture do you find your statement ????

You ask where is the scripture that there is Life in the Son.
    He not just the Life he is also THE resurrection

John 11:25
    Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;

John 1
    3Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcomea it.

So are you saying he is NOT the Life or NOT the truth.

t, can YOU be saved without Jesus, PLEASE show that one in scripture, good luck!

6Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

From now on you have seen HIM, the Father because Jesus is the expressed image of the Father.

# Peter calls Jesus *our* God
    2 Peter 1:1
    1 Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ,
    To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours:

# Paul calls Jesus *our* great God.
    Titus 2:13
    13 while we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ.

See as above Peter and Paul call Jesus OUR great God and saviour, who is also going to APPEAR, or do you believe the Father is comming to earth on the clouds and is going to appear?????

Luke 10
    21At that very time He rejoiced greatly in the Holy Spirit, and said, “I praise You, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and intelligent and have revealed them to infants. Yes, Father, for this way was well-pleasing in Your sight. 22″All things have been handed over to Me by My Father, and no one knows who the Son is except the Father, and who the Father is except the Son, and anyone to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.” 23Turning to the disciples, He said privately, “Blessed are the eyes which see the things you see.

t, I dont believe the Son is the Father so if you stay this it make you sadly a liar.

So Jesus revealed that even the infants know who the Son is (that meaning who he actuall is, a man alone or an arch angel or God by nature from and OF his true Father.

I can answer your questions BUT you are on quicksand as you dont EVEN HAVE THE BASIC UNDERSTANDING WHAT JESUS IS.

If you just understood like a Child that Sons have the same nature as there Fathers and stopping listening to the decieved arch angel twisted views then you could understand that Jesus as ONE person has two natures

Do you believe Jesus has TWO natures????

Do you believe he is A MAN (yes/no)

Is this his ONLY nature?????? (yes/no)

if NO WHAT is his OTHER nature….
    Anyone who can't answer this doesn't even have the basics, sad but the TRUTH.

and Life is also in the name of Jesus, things things are written so you will believe that Jesus is the Son of God and by believeing you will have LIFE in his name.

Daniel

4Thomas
    Participant

Revelation 1:
    7BEHOLD, HE IS COMING WITH THE CLOUDS, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen. 8″I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Revelation 22
    6And he said to me, “These words are trustworthy and true. And the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, has sent his angel to show his servants what must soon take place.”

Is the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, is he Jesus the ONE who sent his angel.

16“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony…

Read in context….. oh yeah it also reveals VERY CLEARLY that the Alpha and the Omega,” is Revelation 1:
    7 it says he Jthe Alpha and the Omega is the Lord God, the Almighty. They word is truth :) :) :)

12“Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. 13I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

14“Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. 15Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

16“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

PLEASE accept Jesus as your true Lord and saviour
    Is jesus YOUR saviour?

Daniel

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (4Thomas @ Oct. 07 2013,18:19)
    have done this multiple times but for you mike because I care I will do it again…….

Hi Daniel,

I've read your LONG post after this one, and will make a few points on it……….

1.  There is no such phrase as “false god” in any Hebrew or Greek scripture.  If the Bible doesn't have that phrase, then why do you use it?

2.  Various angels of Jehovah are addressed as “Jehovah” and “god” in scripture.

3.  No man has ever seen the face of Jehovah……… period.

4.  Jesus is never DEFINITIVELY called “Jehovah” in any scripture, although he might be one of the angels of Jehovah who were addressed as “Jehovah” in the OT.

5.  I do already accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, so don't worry about that.  

I also accept him as the mediator BETWEEN me and my God, Jehovah.  Do you?  YES or NO?

And I accept him as the High Priest OF my God, Jehovah.  Do you?  YES or NO?  

I accept him as the most knowledgeable Prophet OF my God Jehovah that has ever spoken to us.  Do you?  YES or NO?  

I accept him as the sacrificial Lamb my God Jehovah offered as atonement for us.  Do you?  YES or NO?

I accept him as the most faithful Servant my God Jehovah has ever had, and strive to be as faithful a servant to my God Jehovah as Jesus is to his God Jehovah.  Do you?  YES or NO?

Daniel, I would really appreciate DIRECT answers to the last 5 bolded YES or NO questions.  Also, since you didn't actually address the point of my last post, I would like a DIRECT answer to it as well:

Do you understand that “God Almighty” is not a “nature”?  Do you understand that the “nature” of Jehovah is “spirit nature”?  Do you understand that all of God's spirit sons, Jesus included, share in God's “spirit nature”?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (4Thomas @ Oct. 08 2013,18:26)

That verse places Jesus higher than the angel he sent, right? Because the one who is sent is not as great as the one who sends him, correct? Jesus actually taught us this in scripture, right?

4Thomas
    Participant

jesus is the one and only Son, scripture says this time and time again, because Jesus is the expressed substance of the father where the spirit sons are created spirit creatures, from and through God
    all true Sons have the same nature as their true fathers.
    Jesus is the true expressed substance the only expressed substance he is a true Son.

Jesus is the mediator as a man he is the lamb of God and priest as a **man**

1 Timothy 2:5
    For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the MAN Christ Jesus,

Do you believe jesus is a man alone??????

What his other nature mike, jesus said no one knows the Son except the father but reveals even infants know, does it worry you you cant answer what jesus is??

Why can't you allow yourself to follow the great Peter and Paul.
    Jesus said blessed are Those that Believe without seeing Thomas, after Thomas said ***TO HIM**** my Lord and My God. he said it TO HIM, clear reference to Jesus.
    Jesus said he is the way the truth and the Life So why would THE truth call people blessed for believeing and like Thomas without seeing.

Life in the NAME of Jesus **the** Lord
    Daniel

4Thomas
    Participant

Mike Satan a arch angel doesn't have the same spirit nature as the father does he????
    Monkeys and humans dont have the same flesh nature do we??

What translation do you like the one that says

1:) who by NATURE ARE NOT Gods
    or
    2:) who are called so called Gods

Formerly, when you did not know God, you were slaves to those who by nature are not gods.

New Living Translation
    Before you Gentiles knew God, you were slaves to so-called gods that do not even exist.

English Standard Version
    Formerly, when you did not know God, you were enslaved to those that by nature are not gods.

You get the point I hope…

However at that time, when you did not know God, you were slaves to those which by nature are no gods.

King James Bible
    Howbeit then, when ye knew not God, ye did service unto them which by nature are no gods.

But in the past, when you didn't know God, you were enslaved to things that by nature are not gods.

Life in the NAME of Jesus ***THE*** Lord
    Daniel

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 09 2013,11:30)

That verse places Jesus higher than the angel he sent, right?  Because the one who is sent is not as great as the one who sends him, correct?  Jesus actually taught us this in scripture, right?

Its a question of authority, Adam is greater than Eve in authority but they are equal in substance because Even is FROM and OF Adam.

Mercy and Grace in the name of Jesus *THE* Lord
    Daniel

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (4Thomas @ Oct. 09 2013,18:22)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 09 2013,11:30)

That verse places Jesus higher than the angel he sent, right?  Because the one who is sent is not as great as the one who sends him, correct?  Jesus actually taught us this in scripture, right?

Its a question of authority…………

So Jesus is higher than the angel he sent only in authority, and not in “essence” or “nature”, right?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (4Thomas @ Oct. 09 2013,18:12)
    Jesus is the expressed substance of the father………

Which scripture says this?

Quote (4Thomas @ Oct. 09 2013,18:12)
    Jesus is the mediator as a man he is the lamb of God and priest as a **man**

What his other nature mike…..

So then your answer to all five of my points is “YES”?

You DO accept Jesus as the mediator BETWEEN you and your God, Jehovah?

You DO accept Jesus as the High Priest OF your God, Jehovah?    

You DO accept Jesus as the most knowledgeable Prophet OF your God Jehovah that has ever spoken to us?  

You DO accept Jesus as the sacrificial Lamb your God Jehovah offered as atonement for us?  

And you DO accept Jesus as the most faithful Servant your God Jehovah has ever had, and strive to be as faithful a servant to your God Jehovah as Jesus is to his God Jehovah?  

Good for you, Daniel.  But just so you know, Jesus doesn't exist as a “multi-natured” being.  He was a spirit being like his God Jehovah, then took on a flesh nature for 33 years, and then was given back that spirit nature upon his ascension to heaven.  He was never “half God, half man” while on earth, and he isn't “half spirit being, half flesh being” now that he's back in heaven at the right hand of his and our God.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (4Thomas @ Oct. 09 2013,18:18)
    Mike Satan a arch angel doesn't have the same spirit nature as the father does he?

Of course he does.  Why wouldn't he?

Monkeys and humans dont have the same flesh nature do we?

There are different kinds of flesh, but yes, we and monkeys share a flesh nature.  We are both flesh and blood beings.

What translation do you like the one that says

1:) who by NATURE ARE NOT Gods
    or
    2:) who are called so called Gods

Formerly, when you did not know God, you were slaves to those who by nature are not gods.

I like the ACCURATE one, which doesn't ALTER the text and ADD the man-made phrase “so-called gods” into the scripture.

Are you aware that Paul is not talking about supernatural BEINGS here, but the elements of nature?

Galatians 4
    3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world:

8 Howbeit then, when ye knew not God, ye did service unto them which by nature are no gods.

9 But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?

He is most likely referring to those who worship the stars in the sky.  Or the sun.  Or moon.  Or perhaps even earthly things like fire, rain, trees, cows, or the earth itself.  And Paul is right that these things, by nature, are not gods at all.

(The stars in the sky are most likely meant, as Peter uses the same word in 2 Peter 3:10 and 3:12 – in reference to Isaiah 34:4 – which speaks about the stars in the sky being dissolved.)

Viewing 20 posts - 3,521 through 3,540 (of 4,516 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account