Who is this Jesus?

Viewing 20 posts - 2,921 through 2,940 (of 4,516 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ June 05 2013,03:12)
    T,

first ;the angels of God could not reproduce them selves thy are not given in marriage ;but they knew how to take a human form ,

Scripture does not state the messenger kind take human form but instead states certain angels are in human form.  These same angels seem to be who God created mankind in the outer likeness of.

this is what made it possible for them to procreate like men but not the same results ;they have giants as sons

Not according to most available versions of Scripture though Mike introduced a version that is more friendly to that interpretation.

now angels do not corrupt them self for sex ,but for the participation in men world and take over the domination by dominate men with their power and brutality,this action was resolved wen God made the flood ,the fallen angels could not materialize any longer ,the condition of the earth was now changed, and so God controlled once more the spiritual world

God never lost control of the Spiritual world but I assume you meant he stompted out the speculative Watcher Rebellion.

kerwin

Scripture does not state the messenger kind take human form but instead states certain angels are in human form

messengers and angel beings is not the same thing one is a carrier of messages the other is a living being that could at times being use by God to send messages,

abe
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ June 02 2013,16:38)

Quote (abe @ June 02 2013,08:26)
    Hi T8,

(Quote)
    Further does God marry?

Yet he produces many sons.

That is a excellent question!

Jer.3:14   Turn, O backsliding children, says the LORD; for I am   married   unto you: and I will take you one from a city, and two from a family, and I will bring you to Zion:

Yes thanks Abe.

God does marry. Funny thing is that after I made the post, I googled that question and found out indeed he was married to Israel.

But I suppose the point is reproduction. God told man to repopulate. But some angels decided to participate.

Did they actually have sex with women, or did they do alien abductions and analyse DNA and then mix their DNA with ours. The Book of Enoch says that they also sinned against animals and I cannot imagine that they had sex with animals. They mixed animals together and this is perhaps how the Earth came to be filled with violent dinosaurs.

In fact we could almost do that ourselves. What would happen if you mixed the DNA of a giraffe and a lizard and then mixed in a Pitbull to give it a violent streak.

So as it was in the days of Noah will it be in the days of the son of man. Then the flood destroyed all flesh apart from species that God told to bring aboard. And we know that Noah was without blemish, a word that has genetic connotations.

Hi T8,

Is God married? Or in the Future? Is the Son married? Or in the Future?

I don't know why the Trinitarians didn’t just call the Holy Spirit “God the Mother”.

1Cor.15:24 then [comes] the end, when He hands over the kingdom to the God and Father, when He has abolished all rule and all authority and power.

This is the part of God getting married. IMO.

I think the Sons of God are different than Angels.

The Bible is a fascinating book.

Peace brother…

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ June 05 2013,07:40)

T,

first ;the angels of God could not reproduce them selves thy are not given in marriage ;but they knew how to take a human form ,

Scripture does not state the messenger kind take human form but instead states certain angels are in human form.  These same angels seem to be who God created mankind in the outer likeness of.

this is what made it possible for them to procreate like men but not the same results ;they have giants as sons

Not according to most available versions of Scripture though Mike introduced a version that is more friendly to that interpretation.

now angels do not corrupt them self for sex ,but for the participation in men world and take over the domination by dominate men with their power and brutality,this action was resolved wen God made the flood ,the fallen angels could not materialize any longer ,the condition of the earth was now changed, and so God controlled once more the spiritual world

God never lost control of the Spiritual world but I assume you meant he stompted out the speculative Watcher Rebellion.

kerwin

Scripture does not state the messenger kind take human form but instead states certain angels are in human form

messengers and angel beings is not the same thing one is a carrier of messages the other is a living  being that could at times being use by God to send messages,

T,

I agree with your words but I also acknowledge those men who first came to Abram and then to Lot were angels as well as messengers.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ June 05 2013,07:37)

Quote (kerwin @ June 05 2013,03:43)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 01 2013,06:52)

Quote (kerwin @ May 31 2013,12:35)
    You seem to believe that God created angels to reproduce but then did not give the fertile males companions and banned them from reproducing.

According to Enoch, God gave men wives so offspring could be born of them and their line could continue.

And God said that since He made angels immortal from the beginning, He did NOT give them wives to continue their line.

As for your other post, I'm tired of the circling.  I have scriptures and solid logic on my side.  You seem to have neither, but keep talking anyway.  I have no time for that.

Mike,

According to Enoch, God gave men wives so offspring could be born of them and their line could continue.

Scripture does not say that though God later commanded something similar.  God has foresight and being God created woman for many reasons. The “line could continue” is nonsense as the purpose of reproduction was to fill the earth until the fall introduced death into the world.  When death was introduced then reproduction did serve as a means by which the line of adam continued.

And God said that since He made angels immortal from the beginning, He did NOT give them wives to continue their line.

God made humanity immortal and yet it is written:

Genesis 2:18
    King James Version (KJV)

18 And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

So according to Enoch angels either have no help mate or the help mate is a male.

Genesis 2:21-24
    King James Version (KJV)

21 And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
    22 And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
    23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
    24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

Woman were not made of a part of an angel so an angel does not leave his first estate to cleave unto a woman and so become one flesh with her.

A help mate was not created from a part of an angel and so angels do not marry nor are they given in marriage.

A help mate was created from a part of an angel and angels reproduced to fill the heavens rendering marriage obsolete.

kerwin

were is that written in scriptures ;teacher ????

T,

It is written that if adam ate the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil he would die.

Do you believe adam would have died if he did not eat the fruit?

It is also write that death entered the world through Adam.

If death is not in the world then immortality is.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 05 2013,06:38)

Quote (kerwin @ June 04 2013,15:43)
    Scripture does not say that though God later commanded something similar.  God has foresight and being God created woman for many reasons. The “line could continue” is nonsense as the purpose of reproduction was to fill the earth until the fall introduced death into the world.  When death was introduced then reproduction did serve as a means by which the line of adam continued.

Take it up with Enoch then, Kerwin.  His book implies that mankind was never originally intended to live forever in the first place, hence the gift of wives.

I assume God could have let them live INDEFINITELY – depending on how things went.  But mankind wasn't created immortal, IMO.

Enoch makes more sense to me than you do, so think what YOU want to think, and I'll stick with Enoch, okay?

Mike,

So death did not enter the world through Adam but was already in the world.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ June 06 2013,00:46)

You seem to believe that God created angels to reproduce but then did not give the fertile males companions and banned them from reproducing.

As for your other post, I'm tired of the circling.  I have scriptures and solid logic on my side.  You seem to have neither, but keep talking anyway.  I have no time for that.

Mike,

King James Version (KJV)

18 And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

So according to Enoch angels either have no help mate or the help mate is a male.

King James Version (KJV)

21 And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
    22 And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
    23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
    24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

Woman were not made of a part of an angel so an angel does not leave his first estate to cleave unto a woman and so become one flesh with her.

A help mate was not created from a part of an angel and so angels do not marry nor are they given in marriage.

A help mate was created from a part of an angel and angels reproduced to fill the heavens rendering marriage obsolete.

kerwin

T,

It is written that if adam ate the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil he would die.

kerwin

do you understand the difference between everlasting life and immortality ???

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ June 05 2013,12:48)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 05 2013,06:38)

Take it up with Enoch then, Kerwin.  His book implies that mankind was never originally intended to live forever in the first place, hence the gift of wives.

I assume God could have let them live INDEFINITELY – depending on how things went.  But mankind wasn't created immortal, IMO.

Enoch makes more sense to me than you do, so think what YOU want to think, and I'll stick with Enoch, okay?

Mike,

So death did not enter the world through Adam but was already in the world.

Kerwin,

See if you can follow:

I believe man was originally made to live INDEFINITELY – not NECESSARILY forever.  Think about why the tree of life was even on earth.  Perhaps God wanted to see if His new creation would be like Jesus, obeying all His commands over the tricks of Satan – or if they would forsake God for the tricks of Satan.  Perhaps, had they not forsaken their God for the tricks of Satan, God would have EVENTUALLY let man eat from that tree of life, and thereby gain immortality.

Face it, Kerwin, it makes no sense for that tree to even be there IF man was already immortal.  What good would it do anyone if that was the case?  And once Adam did eat from the other tree, the first thing God did was to remove the tree of life so Adam couldn't also eat of it and live forever.

Kerwin, do you think Adam's sin was the cause of Abel's death?  Or does it make more sense that NATURAL death by aging is what Adam cemented for all mankind by eating of the fruit?

I think the latter makes more sense.  And although natural death did enter our lives through Adam because of his sin, all it means is that we might have lived INDEFINITELY had he not eaten of the fruit – not that we would have lived ETERNALLY.

4Thomas
    Participant

Hi Mike,

Jesus isn’t a creature angel son. Scripture explicitly teaches that Jesus was totally unique, unlike the angels, Jesus is the one and only.
    Jesus also referred to himself and the Son of God, this is because he is the Lord of Glory and the only true Son by eternal generation of the glory from the Father.

1 John 4:9
    This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

John 1:18
    New International Version (©2011)
    No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

There is no condemnation in the one and only Son.

John 3:18
    Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.

There is no condemnation in the only Son
    Instead there is grace and truth.

John 1:14  
    “The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.  We have seen his glory, the glory of the “One and Only”, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.”

See Jesus is a Son in two ways.

By being the one and only Son, true son by substance, true God from true God by being the eternal expressed substance of the Father

By being Man he is Son by being born, he become Son of God, the new adam, the first in the new creation the first to be raised from the dead.

Luke 1:32
    He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High.

He will be Called, this means he wasn’t called that before he become flesh.

I wouldn’t mind if he was called the Son of the Most High because Jesus is the one and only who takes his substance from the Father, the Father didn’t give birth to him like a Women does but instead the Son testifies of the Fathers eternal power and Glory

So if he will be called the Son of the Most High, what was he called before he took flesh. Scripture tells us.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God[Father], and the Word was God.

In the beginning was eve, and eve was with MAN [adam], and eve was MAN [human].

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

Philippians 2:6
    who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped,

These are just the verses that show what Jesus was before he took flesh.

Mike, can I please ask you some questions now?

Love and Life in the Son and in his name
    Daniel

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (4Thomas @ June 05 2013,19:19)

Hi Daniel,

You can ask me ONE question at a time………. right after you DIRECTLY address my ONE question in the 2nd post on this page.

4Thomas
    Participant

Sorry mike,
    that should read
    Jesus also referred to himself as the Son of God.

Life in the Son
    Daniel

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ June 06 2013,00:35)

Quote (terraricca @ June 05 2013,07:40)

T,

kerwin

messengers and angel beings is not the same thing one is a carrier of messages the other is a living  being that could at times being use by God to send messages,

T,

I agree with your words but I also acknowledge those men who first came to Abram and then to Lot were angels as well as messengers.

kerwin

when the first time the mail was set up many men were carrying the mail and they also were called messenger ,tell me would that mean that they are no longer humans ????

terraricca
    Participant

Mike,

King James Version (KJV)

King James Version (KJV)

kerwin

T,

kerwin

if you would understand the tragedy of Job you could possibly understand the tragedy of Adam

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 06 2013,12:22)

Quote (4Thomas @ June 05 2013,19:19)

Hi Daniel,

You can ask me ONE question at a time………. right after you address my ONE question in the 2nd post on this page.

Mike,
    are you a speed reader?

Did you see the note he will be called the Son of the most high

Please take time to carefully read my posts

Life in the Son
    Daniel

4Thomas
    Participant

Mike, I only get my lunch break to do this and its now over so will talk tomorrow at the same time.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

It's 6:30 in the evening where I'm at! You're having lunch while I'm having dinner. :)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (4Thomas @ June 05 2013,19:25)
    Mike,
    are you a speed reader?

Did you see the note he will be called the Son of the most high

Daniel,

So your rebuttal is that Jesus has not ALWAYS been the Son of God, but BECAME the Son of God when he was made flesh?

4Thomas
    Participant

Mike,
    No thats not my rebuttal, thats why I said it doesn't bother me that Jesus is called the Son of the Most High (on page 3 I think?) Its important to note that scripture does say he will be called the Son of the most high?
    Before this, before he took flesh, he was called Yahweh.  

I'm having a crazy day with peoples demands here at work eating into my lunch break but I will try and give you my rebuttal today otherwise it may have to wait until Monday lunch time, hope your dinner is nice tonight 🙂

Life in the Son
    Daniel

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (4Thomas @ June 06 2013,18:50)
    ….hope your dinner is nice tonight 🙂

My dinner will be ramen noodles and a peanut-butter and jelly sandwich – just like every week night.  :)  (I do my eating out on the weekends with my 12 year old son who doesn't live with me.)

……it doesn't bother me that Jesus is called the Son of the Most High……

Its important to note that scripture does say he will be called the Son of the most high?

Well, why WOULDN'T the Son of the Most High also be known as the Son of the Most High when he was on earth?  

Hebrews 1
    1 In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe.

Comment:  Notice that the writer (most likely Paul) says God spoke to us in the past through various prophets, but has spoken to us through His Son in these last days.  Does that mean that God DIDN'T speak to us through His Son UNTIL “these last days”?

Question:  Do you believe Jesus was the Son of the Most High God when the universe was created through him? YES or NO?

Before this, before he took flesh, he was called Yahweh.

This is a claim that you'll NEVER be able to scripturally prove, Daniel.  I know because I've spent hours and hours dealing with this claim from Kathi (Lightenup).  And in all those hours, we ended up with a few scriptures in which she claims Jesus is the one who is called YHWH – but there isn't one shred of scriptural PROOF to support that claim.  I wouldn't suggest we go down that long and unfruitful road.

4Thomas
    Participant

Hi Mike,
    Hope you have a nice time with your Son.
    I believe Jesus is truely the one and only true Son, he is Son by generation. How would you Father your Son if he didn't come from his Mother?
    Mike, do we or the old testament people have access to the Father before Jesus came to earth? even now after Jesus died for our sake can we know get direct access to the Father without his Son?
    You said Angels were called Yahweh but this was proved incorrect. The angel left and disapeared and Yahweh continued to talk to him like nothing had happened. I have been through all the examples before.
    Kathi is nice but did she use this scripture, this word that is truth?

Read this carefully, there is no greater scriptures that would be used in the old testament to prove Jesus is Yahweh the Word, [The eternal expression/ AKA Son and testament of the Fathers Almighty power]  

Numbers 12:6-10
    6he [Yahweh] said, “Listen to my words:

>> Yahweh says listen to my words he has something important to tell us, we really need to open our hearts and ears.
    “When there is a prophet among you,
    I, the Lord, reveal myself to them in visions,
    I speak to them in dreams.

>>>Yahweh teaches that many times he has spoken to prophets in visions, e.g the fire in a dream etc.

7But this is not true of my servant Moses;
    he is faithful in all my house.

>>>Yahweh says this is not the case with Moses, this means he didn’t speak to him in a vision or a dream. Now if he didn’t speak to Moses in a dream or vision how did he speak with him???

8With him I speak face to face,
    clearly and not in riddles;
    he sees the form of the Lord [Yahweh].

>>>Yahweh says he spoke with Moses Face to Face, mouth to mouth. This becomes even more compounding evidence, compounding upon compounding. Not in visions, but face to face AND he sees my form.

he sees the form of the Lord [Yahweh].

>>>So Yahweh after compounding this evidence then drives the message home, and Yahweh the Son [the eternal expression] says Moses sees his form.

This is exactly what Jesus the eternal expression says. No-one has ever seen the Father or seen his form

John 5:37
    And the Father who sent me has himself testified concerning me. You have never heard his voice nor seen his form,

There is no greater proof than this, well unless you believe Yahweh's name is in the new testament as Lord

I wonder why God used moses to reveal this? Maybe becuase he was raised in family where everything he knew and was taught to be true was not instead a lie. Likewise Paul was great also, but what a cost for following the truth for those that believe and walk by faith and step into the storm of the sea where Jesus guide them in faith.

Did the people in the old testament see Yahweh the Almighty Father or did they see Yahweh the Amighty Son. Did you see those explicit scriptures. Did they have direct access to Yahweh the Father?

Regarding your question about the most high God, Yahweh the Almighty was seen, and Yahweh the Almighty is the Most High God so the true and only Son has the exact same nature as his Father, like you and your Son and like me and my Son. The only difference is a Son is a different person to his Father.

Heb 1:3  
    Who being the BRIGHTNESS OF HIS GLORY,
    and the EXPRESS IMAGE [Exact representation]
    of his PERSON
    [Essence/Substance],
    and UPHOLDING ALL THINGS
    BY THE WORD OF HIS POWER,
    when he had BY HIMSELF PURGED OUR SINS,
    sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Also who is this Yahweh who is also called God Almighty?

See Yahweh says he appeared as God Almighty.

Exodus 6:2-5
    2 God also said to Moses, “I am the LORD [YAHWEH].  
    3 I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac and to Jacob as God Almighty
    , but by my name the LORD [Yahweh] I did not make myself fully known to them. 4I also established my covenant with them to give them the land of Canaan, where they resided as foreigners.

Genesis 17:1
    When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to him and said, “I am God Almighty; walk before me faithfully and be blameless.

Genesis 35:9-11
    After Jacob returned from Paddan Aram,c God appeared to him again and blessed him. 10God said to him, “Your name is Jacob,d but you will no longer be called Jacob; your name will be Israel.e ” So he named him Israel.
    11And God said to him, “I am God Almighty; be fruitful and increase in number. A nation and a community of nations will come from you, and kings will be among your descendants.

Genesis 48:3
    Jacob said to Joseph, “God Almighty appeared to me at Luz in the land of Canaan, and there he blessed me
    Most prophets God only appears in a vision or in a dream there are heaps of examples but Moses Abraham, Isaac and to Jacob are different.

Love and Life in the true and only Son
    The only way to the Father.

Daniel

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ June 06 2013,05:55)

Mike,

King James Version (KJV)

King James Version (KJV)

kerwin

T,

kerwin

do you understand the difference between everlasting life and immortality ???

T,

They mean the same thing though technically Koine Greek does not have a word the is a synonym of everlasting.

Viewing 20 posts - 2,921 through 2,940 (of 4,516 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account