Who is the Man of Lawlessness?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

2 Thessalonians 2
    3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

Of all the gods worshipped in this world, only one of them “sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God”.  That one is the invention of Satan, commonly known as “The Trinity Godhead”.

There is no such entity in existence, nor has such a beast ever been described in scripture.  Yet it is this beast of Satan that audaciously sets itself up in the temples of Jehovah, proclaiming itself to BE Jehovah.

2 Thessalonians 2
    9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, 10 and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

The truth of the scriptures is that there is but ONE God Almighty, and HIS (not THEIR) Name is Jehovah.  This ONE God has a Son named Jesus, and He does many works through HIS Holy Spirit (which is not an individual person).

IMO, anyone who can believe that the Son OF God is the God he is the Son of has definitely been sent a “powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie”.

Face it, if you worship the Trinity Godhead, then you are NOT worshipping and serving ONLY Jehovah, your God – according to scripture.  Instead, you are worshipping some man-made, Satan inspired CONCOCTION that doesn't even exist – and are therefore NOT worshipping our only true God at all.

Any thoughts?

terraricca
    Participant

hi mike

1JN 2:18 Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared; from this we know that it is the last hour.
    1JN 2:22 Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son.
    1JN 4:3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world.
    2JN 1:7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist.

ACCORDING TO THOSE SCRIPTURES IT SEEMS TO ME QUITE CLEAR ,THAT GOD HAS A SON CALLED JESUS CHRIST AND THAT WE HAVE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THIS TO BE A TRUE CHRISTIAN AND IF NOT JOHN CALL THEM DECEIVERS,

but the the great men that decieved until today is CONSTANTINE 1,  he kind of made them (all the deceivers in his time) come together and created a decieving machine still called today THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH,with all the lies what it contains.

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Yes Pierre,

This is also what the Biblical scholar Barnes believes.  He believes the man of lawlessness is the Roman Catholic Church, and that the force that was keeping him in check was the Roman Empire.  Once it fell, the leaders of the church were free to set their bishops and such up as Gods themselves.

I don't think it is the church in general, but the doctrine of Satan that is represented BY the church.

No bishop or pope ever claimed to be God Himself, while the Trinity DOES claim to be God Himself.  No pope was worshipped as if he was God, while this doctrine of Satan IS worshipped as if it is God.

I do agree that Constantine was the driving force, for he alone had the power to push Athanasius' flawed understanding through, and make it official church doctrine.

What say you?

terraricca
    Participant

Hi mike

Yes the pope does take Gods place BUT he is sitting in gods chair on earth so to speak,

And he proclaim to be the true Chanel to God for all mankind,and people worship him and kiss his ring on his hand,for an act of submission ,

All of this means that he took away the worship from GOD TO HIMSELF so in this way he says he his God,

What you think?

PIerre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 26 2011,03:33)
    2 Thessalonians 2
    3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

Of all the gods worshipped in this world, only one of them “sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God”.  That one is the invention of Satan, commonly known as “The Trinity Godhead”.

There is no such entity in existence, nor has such a beast ever been described in scripture.  Yet it is this beast of Satan that audaciously sets itself up in the temples of Jehovah, proclaiming itself to BE Jehovah.

2 Thessalonians 2
    9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, 10 and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

The truth of the scriptures is that there is but ONE God Almighty, and HIS (not THEIR) Name is Jehovah.  This ONE God has a Son named Jesus, and He does many works through HIS Holy Spirit (which is not an individual person).

IMO, anyone who can believe that the Son OF God is the God he is the Son of has definitely been sent a “powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie”.

Face it, if you worship the Trinity Godhead, then you are NOT worshipping and serving ONLY Jehovah, your God – according to scripture.  Instead, you are worshipping some man-made, Satan inspired CONCOCTION that doesn't even exist – and are therefore NOT worshipping our only true God at all.

Any thoughts?

Hi Mike,

How does the god of the muslims fit into your equation?

B'shem
    YHVH

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Ed,

There is only one God, so the God of the Muslims IS the same God I'm speaking of.

As far as I'm aware, Muslims believe in the same God Jehovah that I believe in – and in the same OT scriptures that I believe in. Am I wrong?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 25 2011,13:15)
    Hi mike

Yes the pope does take Gods place BUT he is sitting in gods chair on earth so to speak,

And he proclaim to be the true Chanel to God for all mankind,and people worship him and kiss his ring on his hand,for an act of submission ,

All of this means that he took away the worship from GOD TO HIMSELF so in this way he says he his God,

What you think?

PIerre

Pierre,

Calling yourself a vice regent OF God, or a medator OF God is not the same as claiming to BE God Himself.

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I don't know that any pope ever requested to be worshipped as God Himself – as if he WAS God Almighty.

On the other hand, this made up Trinity Godhead DOES ask to be worshipped as if it is the Omniscient Creator of all things. It DOES require that we worship it instead of our one God, Jehovah.

Agreed?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 27 2011,04:40)
    Ed,

There is only one God, so the God of the Muslims IS the same God I'm speaking of.

As far as I'm aware, Muslims believe in the same God Jehovah that I believe in – and in the same OT scriptures that I believe in.  Am I wrong?

Hi Mike,

Are you aware of what their god teaches?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 26 2011,12:40)
    Ed,

As far as I'm aware, Muslims believe in the same God Jehovah that I believe in – and in the same OT scriptures that I believe in.  Am I wrong?

In other words you believe in the same God the Muslims believe in.

Need you say more! It all makes sense now! :)

WJ

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Keith and Ed,

There is only one God who created all, right?  Therefore, He who is the God of the Muslims is He who is God of Christians, and even Satan worshippers and Trinitarians.

There is only one God, and He is God of ALL – whether or not everyone knows it.

I thought the Muslims believe in Jehovah as the only God. Am I wrong?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 26 2011,12:07)
    Hi Mike,

Ed,

This thread is for discussing who the Man of Lawlessness is. I have had very little interest so far in Muslim religion. I am still focused on clearing up issues within the Christian community – such as pre-existence and Trinitarianism.

Perhaps I will talk to BD about where Muslims differ from Christians some day. But when that day comes, it will be BD I ask about it, and not you. You are clearly biased against Muslims, and so would not make a fair and accurate source from which to gather information.

peace,
    mike

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 26 2011,06:15)
    Hi mike

What you think?

PIerre

Pierre, the Pope proclaims to be the Vicar of Christ, taking that He is like Christ, not God….. V I C A R I S- F I L I I – D E I WHICH MEANS THE VICAR OF THE SON OF GOD….Some of the Latin letters also have numeral value adding up to 666 …..The Pope used to wear a triple crown which has that VICAR OF FE LII DELI written on it…Irene

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 27 2011,06:39)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 26 2011,12:07)
    Hi Mike,

Ed,

This thread is for discussing who the Man of Lawlessness is.  I have had very little interest so far in Muslim religion.  I am still focused on clearing up issues within the Christian community – such as pre-existence and Trinitarianism.

Perhaps I will talk to BD about where Muslims differ from Christians some day.  But when that day comes, it will be BD I ask about it, and not you.  You are clearly biased against Muslims, and so would not make a fair and accurate source from which to gather information.

peace,
    mike

Hi Mike,

Ha ha. So it's not the information that matters, but who delivers it?

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Ed,

I'd no sooner ask you to tell me about Muslims than I would ask you to tell me about Jehovah's Witnesses.  Your EXTREME bias AGAINST those two groups has shown through on this site for at least two years now.

I just feel I'd get more accurate info about JWs from David, and about Muslims from BD.  They are members of those respective groups, and would have no reason to slant their beliefs, as you might be tempted to do.

Please don't take offense to this, okay?

peace,
    mike

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Mike,

I'm not against the JW's.

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Nov. 27 2011,16:52)

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 26 2011,06:15)
    Hi mike

What you think?

PIerre

Pierre, the Pope proclaims to be the Vicar of Christ, taking that He is like Christ, not God….. V I C A R I S- F I L I I – D E I WHICH MEANS THE VICAR OF THE SON OF GOD….Some of the Latin letters also have numeral value adding up to 666 …..The Pope used to wear a triple crown which has that VICAR OF FE LII DELI written on it…Irene

Hi Irene

how are you both Georg and you ? hope you are well as it can be,

what I try to say is that does not matter what is written it is also what he does in his actions,

he says he is the vicar of Christ ? but he is not dressed as Christ ,he smels ,drive ,lives ,is clothed with the best of what this world can offer, this shows that he is the vicar in words only but in actions he his like a god,

people worship him this is only allowed to a god ,no??

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 26 2011,20:21)
    Hi Mike,

God bless
    Ed J

Ed,

You once told me that the “I shall prove to be what I shall prove to be” translation of “YHWH” was “the one thing the NWT got right”.

Then you've started and participated in more than one thread trying to show them to be a “bad” organization.

If this is how you act when you are “for” someone, I'd hate to see what you do when you are truly “against” someone. :)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 26 2011,21:12)
    people worship him this is only allowed to a god ,no??

Pierre,

You are not alone in your belief about the pope and the Catholic Church in general.

But in order for your claims to be more than just idle words, you'll need to show proof of the pope ever claiming to be God Himself, or asking to be worshipped as if he was God Himself.

If that is not the case, then the pope does not fit the 2 Thess description of “the Man of Lawlessness”. Because that one DOES set himself up as God Himself, takes over the temple of God, and asks that he be worshipped above anything called “god”.

To me, that is the Trinity Godhead. Many people actually DO worship this man-made concoction as God Himself. It is this abomination of Satan that is set up in God's temples, and worshipped by millions.

peace,
    mike

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 28 2011,03:38)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 26 2011,20:21)
    Hi Mike,

God bless
    Ed J

Ed,

You once told me that the “I shall prove to be what I shall prove to be” translation of “YHWH” was “the one thing the NWT got right”.

Then you've started and participated in more than one thread trying to show them to be a “bad” organization.

If this is how you act when you are “for” someone, I'd hate to see what you do when you are truly “against” someone.  :)

Hi Mike,

For whom the LORD(YHVH) loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth. (Heb.12:6)

God bless

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 26 2011,04:14)
    Yes Pierre,

This is also what the Biblical scholar Barnes believes.  He believes the man of lawlessness is the Roman Catholic Church, and that the force that was keeping him in check was the Roman Empire.  Once it fell, the leaders of the church were free to set their bishops and such up as Gods themselves.

I don't think it is the church in general, but the doctrine of Satan that is represented BY the church.

No bishop or pope ever claimed to be God Himself, while the Trinity DOES claim to be God Himself.  No pope was worshipped as if he was God, while this doctrine of Satan IS worshipped as if it is God.

I do agree that Constantine was the driving force, for he alone had the power to push Athanasius' flawed understanding through, and make it official church doctrine.

What say you?

Although the harlot of Babylon is a contender. She sits on the back of the beast that received a deadly wound.

The RCC is the result of the Roman Empire taking control of Christians through a false church. And it was her that made the whole world drunk on her wine and it is her that we are told to come out of.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account