Who is the Father

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 519 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

ED, Those words of the bible are true! And I just quotted you a pretty good no. of them on Jesus. No Comment?

katjo

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 04 2010,11:01)
    Hi KAT,
    If our minds are covered can we not see God is a trinity and Jesus is God and not the Son of God?
    Hmmm

my question is why do they need to make jesus their god?

what root does this stem from, this has to be an unclean ancient spirit that has deep roots, and spreads like thorns.

are they worshiping jesus in his physical or spiritual or both.

why do they need to place their god on earth and heaven.

is this some type of support system, that their god walked this earth, and they are doing the same, if they play 'god' on earth it will get them into the kingdom, then who is going to open the door for them?

i agree nick, triad's bring nothing but word vomit, and continue to keep going back to it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

SO, SO, blind! Scripture is right in front of your face, and when you cant deny what they are saying you start making rude remarks. Thats fine. I hope you learn something, and if Im wrong please show me where.

katjo

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 03 2010,15:18)

Quote (princess of the king @ Feb. 03 2010,12:45)
    so who is the lord of hosts?

Hi Princess of the King,

“LORD of Hosts”: is used in the Authorized King James Version of the Bible.

The N.W.T.(Jehovah Witnesses visible Organization's version of the Bible) translates this phrase as: “JEHOVAH of Armies”.
    Although this is correctly translated, it has a tendency to mislead people into “Physical Thinking”.
    “LORD of Hosts” invokes more “Spiritual Thinking”, and I believe is better.

Theomatics also helps you to see why this is better.
    You can better see “Unity of Spirit” using numbers.

YHVH GOD is One=151

The LORD JEHOVAH=151 (AKJV Isaiah 12:2 / Isaiah 26:4)
    Jesus Christ=151
    Holy Spirit=151
    LORD of Hosts=151…(AKJV Bible)

The “Divine=63” “Deity=63” of “The Bible=63” is “YHVH=63”!
    YHVH is God's Name([יהוה]) transliterated into English; transliterated means sounds(phonics).

“YHVH is GOD”=117

PSALM 117is[The Bible's Center], AND the “[smallest chapter]” of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

“God's Name” and “Title” God in Hebrew is located in the signature section at the bottom,
    which translates into English as JEHOVAH GOD, and is phonetically pronounced.
    I hope this helps you to understand better.

Witnessing to the world in behalf of…
    117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD)YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm! (Psalm 45:17)
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

thanks edj,

i still think you should also study colors. so had a dream the other night, the word three nines were spoken, any significance?

take care

Quote (katjo @ Feb. 04 2010,15:55)
    SO, SO, blind! Scripture is right in front of your face, and when you cant deny  what they are saying you start making rude remarks. Thats fine. I hope you learn something, and if Im wrong please show me where.

katjo

katjo,

are you addressing me?

so for all you triad's out there, your jesus god is the father son and holy spirit three seperate but one, this is fact, you hold onto the universal creed. no changing it.

so, if the holy spirit come over mary to conceive a child then your jesus god is his own father.

this is what you triad's believe, i am just asking why you believe it. is this the reason you seperate the father, son and spirit, then bring them back together as one, so no one would ask such a question.

terraricca
    Participant

all

trinitarian will not change because they only see what they want to see or what they indoctrination make them to see,

they do care about God s will Christ sacrifice,the apostles gospels,the prophets,

what god wants ,it is more important that there trinity pagan believe is by all means some how some were in the holy book.and save Rome

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Feb. 04 2010,10:59)
    Ed!

Ed!

1)  2 Corith. 2;15 Even today, when they read the law of Moses; there is a covering over there minds.but when a person changes and follows the Lord(no capitals) THAT COVERING IS TAKEN AWAY.

2) (17) The lord(no capitals) is the spirit and were the spirit of the Lord is there is freedom.  

3) than your face is un-covered , and we are being changed like Him

NOW 2 Corith. 13;5

4) You have to understand that before you can understand Rev.

katjo

Hi Katjo,

2Cor.2:15 For we are unto God a sweet savor of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:
    Translators add the Caps.

1) Yes
    2) Yes Yes
    3) Great

2Cor.13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves.
    Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

4) Opinion.

Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Ed!

REV.19;1 Al-le-lu-ia,salvation, and glory and honour and power unto the Lord our GOD.(no capitals again, and says He is our God, right)

(2)true and righteous are His judgements(who is judgeing us;(Christ) all judgeing is turned over to Him)scriptual) (7) give honour to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb has come (lamb;Christ)

(11)  the one sitting on the white horse is Christ. He is called Faithful and true  

(13) His name is called the word of God (Christ) (john tells us the word becam flesh)

(16) Still speaking of Christ  on His thigh is written a name ;KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS (CAPITALS)

katjo

Rev.19:1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying,
    Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God(HolySpirit):
    Translators add the Caps.

Rev.19:2 For true and righteous are his(HolySpirit) judgments: for he hath judged the great whore,
    which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.

Rev.19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he(HolySpirit) that sat upon him
    was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he(HolySpirit) doth judge and make war.
    The one sitting on the horse is “The Word”(HolySpirit)!

Rev.19:13 And he(HolySpirit) was clothed with a vesture
    dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
    This is indeed referring to John 1:1 “The Word”(HolySpirit)!

Rev.19:16 And he(HolySpirit) hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written,
    KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
    Still speaking about “The Word”(HolySpirit: Jesus' Father)

Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Ed!

than go to 21;2  new Jerusalem coming down from God out of heaven

(3) And God himself will be with us.

(5) says; he that sat upon the throne said I make all things new

(6)and He said to me (still jesus) It is done, I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end (same words of jesus in 1;8)

(7) still speaking of Jesus) he that overcometh shall inherit all things; AND I WILL BE HIS GOD AND HE SHALL BE MY SON.

Hi Katjo,

Rev.19:2: And I John saw the HolyCity=117, new Jerusalem, coming down
                   from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Rev.19:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he
                  will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself=117 shall be with them, and be their God.

Rev.19:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. (Isaiah 65:17)
                  And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

The systems of religion and traditions of men communicate
    distortions of truth, confusion of mind, and distractions of spirit

Read “The Bible”=63 correctly…

Rev.19:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.
                  I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
    Col.2:18: Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels,
                   intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind
    Rev.22:8-9 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen,
                     I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
                     Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy
                     brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

YHVH is GOD=117

SPEAKING OF ALL THAT WILL OVERCOME!
    7) Rev.21:7: He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I (Bible Truth=117)
                      “will be”=63 his God(YHVH=63), and he shall be my son. “JEHOVAH Son”=117
    PSALM 117is[The Bible's Center], AND the “[smallest chapter]” of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

“Witnessing” (AKJV Joshua 22:34) to the world in behalf of…
    117=יהוה האלהים YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm! (Psalm 45:17)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Feb. 04 2010,11:04)
    1) You quotted; The Word” is “HolySpirit”, Jesus' Father–
    2) thats why I quotted the word became flesh-JESUS

katjo

Hi Katjo,

1) Correct.
    2) “The Word” became flesh “IN JESUS”; BIG DIFFERENCE!

Get you FACTS straight! Here are the FACTS, according to The Bible…

“The Word”(Holy Spirit) became fully flesh(in Jesus) at Jesus baptism by John;
    He(Holy Spirit) led Jesus into the wilderness in Luke 4:1 and He(Holy Spirit)
    caused Jesus to return from the wilderness in Luke 4:14! He(Holy Spirit) also made
    Jesus aware that he(Jesus) would have to die on a cross for the sins of mankind! (John 14:9 / John 1:14)
    This is howThe Word”(Jesus’ Father) was made flesh, and dwelt among us.

Hebrews 7:28 For the law maketh men high priests which have infirmity; but
    the word(TheSeed “IS” HolySpirit) of the oath, which was since the law,
    maketh the Son(Jesus Christ), who is consecrated for evermore.
    John 3:34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God:
    for God giveth not the [HolySpirit] by measure unto him(Jesus Christ).

“Witnessing” (AKJV Joshua 22:34) to the world in behalf of…
    117=יהוה האלהים YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm! (Psalm 45:17)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Feb. 04 2010,15:45)
    ED,

1) Those words of the bible are true!

2) And I just quotted you a pretty good no. of them on Jesus.

3) No Comment?

katjo

Hi Katjo,

1) Which Post are you referring to?

2) Are you referring to Bible verses?

3) 'The devil's trick'; 'i am'=23! (AKJV Psalm 102:11-13)

The 'fake'=23 god of religion is ‘i am’.
    The systems of religion and traditions of men say their god is 'i am';
    this is taught in all Babylons 'religious institutions'. (Rev.18:1-2 / Psalm 124:7-125:1)

The AKJV bible was completed and in the public's hands in 1611.
    The AKJV bible is going to bring about satan's final defeat!

AKJV John 16:11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world (i am) is judged.
    The prince of this world is 'i am'(satan; the son of perdition).

AKJV 2Thess.2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come,
    except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
    AKJV 2Thess.2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God=63(YHVH=63),
    or that is worshipped; so that he as (i am)God sitteth in the temple of God, showing himself that he(satan) is God.

AKJV 2Thess.2:8 And then shall that Wicked (i am) be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth (Rev.19:15),
    and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan (Mark 13:6)
    with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish;
    because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
    And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

What lie did they believe?

AKJV Romans1:23-25 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man,
    and to birds(the rapture), and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness
    through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonor their own bodies between themselves:Who changed the truth of God into a lie,
    and worshipped and served the creature(Jesus) more than the Creator(YHVH), who is blessed for ever. Amen.

'The devil's trick'; 'i am'=23! (AKJV Psalm 102:11-13)

AKJV Mark 13:6 For many shall come in my(Christ's) name,
    saying, I am; and shall deceive many. (Romans 1:25 / John 6:15)

GOD’s Name יהוה is written Exactly 6823 times in the Hebrew Masoretic Texts. See how the
    Gematria value of Ιησους Χριστоς=2368 Ē-Ā-Soos Chrĭstŏs (Jesus Christ in Greek)
    bears a striking resemblance to the number of times God’s Name is used in the Hebrew Masoretic Texts.

the wall Jesus died to abolish (Eph.2:14), is illustrate as this dichotomy: [6823] and [2368].

“Trinitarian”?            and          “non-Trinitarian”!
                6823              and            2368

“Trinitarian”                            “non-Trinitarian”      
     New god=68 'i am'=23?            'i am'=23 NOT JAH=68!
             (AKJV Gal.2:20)                      (AKJV Psalm 68:4-5)

AKJV Deut.3217 They sacrificed unto devils, not to God; to gods whom they knew not,
    to (i am) new gods that came newly up (Rev.13:1), whom your fathers feared not.

AKJV Rev.13:11 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea,
    having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads (i am) the name  of blasphemy.

Daniel 11:32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he (i am) corrupt by flatteries:
    but the people that do know their God (YHVH) shall be strong, and do exploits .  

Ed J (AKJV Hebrews 11:34 / Daniel 11:18)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Feb. 04 2010,15:55)
    SO, SO, blind! Scripture is right in front of your face, and when you cant deny  what they are saying you start making rude remarks. Thats fine. I hope you learn something, and if Im wrong please show me where.

katjo

Hi Katjo,

OPEN your eyes!

God bless
    Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ Feb. 04 2010,16:02)
    thanks edj,

1) i still think you should also study colors.

so had a dream the other night, the word three nines were spoken, any significance?

take care

Hi Princess of the King,

Thank you!

1) God has taught me colors very well! That's why I use them sometimes.

2) Do you mean: “Three” was spoken “Nine” times”
        Or do you mean 999 was spoken?

Explain what this means: 'the word three nines'?

God bless
    Ed J

hey ed

the words three nines were spoken.

JustAskin
    Participant

WJ,

I did gve you ample time to respond – the answer was not hard – very simple actually.

I did say in the end that I would leave off requiring a response when it was clear to me that contiual asing would not be to my betterment – it would force you to respond with frivory and then claim that you had responded so that would be that (Typical Politician's response – notice that political questioners are somehow 'bound' to accept any answer – no matter how far removed from the actual question – and 'move on')

However, in light of accusation put towards me that I don't respond, I was 'bound' to defend my position.

When I call a truce – I am accused of 'running away' – Even wild animal can recognise pointless aggression (arguments) and back off without losing face – no 'tail between legs' scenario.

I was going to say that you might consider keeping TT on his leash more often as he is dashing around like a dog with rabbi's trying to bite people and infect them with his poison but I thought that that was to harsh a comment towards 'the wounded one'.

Quote (JustAskin @ Feb. 04 2010,10:37)
    WJ,

I did gve you ample time to respond – the answer was not hard – very simple actually.

I did say in the end that I would leave off requiring a response when it was clear to me that contiual asing would not be to my betterment – it would force you to respond with frivory and then claim that you had responded so that would be that (Typical Politician's response – notice that political questioners are somehow 'bound' to accept any answer – no matter how far removed from the actual question – and 'move on')

However, in light of accusation put towards me that I don't respond, I was 'bound' to defend my position.

When I call a truce – I am accused of 'running away' – Even wild animal can recognise pointless aggression (arguments) and back off without losing face – no 'tail between legs' scenario.

I was going to say that you might consider keeping TT on his leash more often as he is dashing around like a dog with rabbi's trying to bite people and infect them with his poison but I thought that that was to harsh a comment towards 'the wounded one'.

Ja

Maybe you should take a closer look in the mirror!

Your words against Jack (TT) are that of a forked tongue!

WJ

Anonymous
    Inactive

Do you have a spirit that lives in your flesh? Sorry.. Creature in Romans 1;25 does not mean what so ever JESUS! THAT IS SO WRONG! Go back up to 22-23! THEY SAID THEY WERE WISE BUT BECAME FOOLS (23) IS LITERALLY SAYING THEY TRADED THE GLORY OF GOD FOR THE WORSHIP OF IDOLS. MADE TO LOOK LIKE,PEOPLE,BIRDS,ANIMALS. THAT IS THE CREATURE! NOT JESUS!!
    And the birds in that scripture mean RATURE???? WOW!!
    ITS A IMAGE!!
    KATJO

Anonymous
    Inactive

AND YOUR POST ON PAGE 37, YOU HAVE ADDED HOLY SPIRIT EVERYWHERE YOU WANTED TO, WHERE IT IS SPEAKING OF JESUS! CHRIST IS IN YOU TOO… UNLESS YOU FAIL THE TEST!

katjo

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Katjo………The Man of SIN , (IS) the (FALSE) (IMAGE) of Jesus being a GOD. Those who worship Jesus as a GOD (ARE) IDOLATERS. Jesus will (ABOLISH) this LIE by his very own Mouth when He returns, It will be one of the FIRST thing He DOES. 2Ths2 is about Jesus who sits at the right hand of GOD in the Temple of GOD, being displayed as very GOD HIMSELF. This false teaching by the Apostate Churches transforms Jesus from an Ordinary Human Being to very GOD. Blessed are those who understand this,  ED J……….is RIGHT ON THIS. IMO

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account