Who is the Father

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 519 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ Feb. 03 2010,12:45)
    so who is the lord of hosts?

Hi Princess of the King,

“LORD of Hosts”: is used in the Authorized King James Version of the Bible.

The N.W.T.(Jehovah Witnesses visible Organization's version of the Bible) translates this phrase as: “JEHOVAH of Armies”.
    Although this is correctly translated, it has a tendency to mislead people into “Physical Thinking”.
    “LORD of Hosts” invokes more “Spiritual Thinking”, and I believe is better.

Theomatics also helps you to see why this is better.
    You can better see “Unity of Spirit” using numbers.

YHVH GOD is One=151

The LORD JEHOVAH=151 (AKJV Isaiah 12:2 / Isaiah 26:4)
    Jesus Christ=151
    Holy Spirit=151
    LORD of Hosts=151…(AKJV Bible)

The “Divine=63” “Deity=63” of “The Bible=63” is “YHVH=63”!
    YHVH is God's Name([יהוה]) transliterated into English; transliterated means sounds(phonics).

“YHVH is GOD”=117

PSALM 117is[The Bible's Center], AND the “[smallest chapter]” of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

“God's Name” and “Title” God in Hebrew is located in the signature section at the bottom,
    which translates into English as JEHOVAH GOD, and is phonetically pronounced.
    I hope this helps you to understand better.

Witnessing to the world in behalf of…
    117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD)YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm! (Psalm 45:17)
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Anonymous
    Inactive

Really Ed? Than how come Rev.says the word of Jesus is KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS? ALL CAPITALS!

KATJO

Anonymous
    Inactive

mISTAKE-SORRY, THE WORD OF GOD(JESUS) IS KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS

KATJO

terraricca
    Participant

KAT

WHAT BIBLE TRANSLATION DO YOU USE,????

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Feb. 03 2010,15:48)
    Really Ed? Than how come Rev.says the word of Jesus is KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS? ALL CAPITALS!

KATJO

Hi Katjo,

“The Word” is “HolySpirit”, Jesus' Father! click here
    Rev. 19:11-16 refers to “HolySpirit”.

Anonymous
    Inactive

HOLY SPIRIT IS IN US, GOD IS IN US, Christ is in us!(unless you fell the test)!

katjo

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Kat,
    Just as God was in Christ so God can be in us.
    But neither he nor us can be that God.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……….an absolute true statement, GOD can be in (ALL) and that will (NOT) Make ALL GOD'S.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Irene posted to Ed; You are right. In the Old Testament you will find mostly LORD spelled with Capital letters, which is God the Father. While in the New Testament it is Lord of Lord and King of Kings which is our Savior Jesus Christ. Acts 2;39 Lord our God, no capital, and there is plenty more!

katjo

Anonymous
    Inactive

ED the word is Jesus, remember (john; the word became flesh)?

katjo

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Feb. 04 2010,09:17)
    Irene posted to Ed;  You are right.  In the Old Testament you will find mostly LORD spelled with Capital letters, which is God the Father.  While in the New Testament it is Lord of Lord and King of Kings which is our Savior Jesus Christ.  Acts 2;39 Lord our God, no capital, and there is plenty more!

katjo

Hi Katjo,

Though “Jesus is Lord”=151, he in NO WAY replaces his father as KING OF KINGS and LORD OF LORDS! (Rev.19:11-16)

Psalm 10:16 THE LORDis King for ever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land.
    Psalm 20:10 The LORD(YHVH) sitteth upon the flood; yea, THE LORDsitteth King for ever.
    If “The King” DOES NOT DIE, “The Prince”(Jesus) CANNOT take the Crown as Heir to the Crown!
    Rev.1:5: And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness,
    and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth.
    Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
    And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father;
    to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Further PROOF…

Heb.13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
    John 6:15 When Jesus therefore perceived that they
    would come and take him by force, to make him a king,
    he departed again into a mountain himself alone.

The systems of religion and traditions of men communicate
    distortions of truth, confusion of mind, and distractions of spirit

HolySpirit is “GOD:The Father” of Jesus Christ

Jn:14:28: Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice,
    because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
    Jn:10:29: My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all;
    and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Feb. 04 2010,09:29)
    ED the word is Jesus, remember (john; the word became flesh)?

katjo

Hi Katjo,

Remember what? The lies of the systems of religion?

The systems of religion and traditions of men communicate
    distortions of truth, confusion of mind, and distractions of spirit

“The Word”: is the “HolySpirit” NOT Jesus!

Deut.6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: YHVH GOD is One!
    FATHER:The Wordknown in us believers ofHolySpirit“!

Luke 8:5…11 A sower went out to sow his seed: and as he sowed, some fell by the way side;
    and it was trodden down, and the fowls of the air devoured it. And some fell upon a rock;
    and as soon as it was sprung up, it withered away, because it lacked moisture.
    And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprang up with it, and choked it.
    And other fell on good ground, and sprang up, and bare fruit an hundredfold.
    And when he had said these things, he cried, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
    And his disciples asked him, saying, What might this parable be? And he said,
    Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others
    in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.
    Now the parable is this: The seedisthe word of God.

Hebrews 7:28 For the law maketh men high priests which have infirmity; but
    the word(TheSeed “IS” HolySpirit) of the oath, which was since the law,
    maketh the Son(Jesus Christ), who is consecrated for evermore.

Understand the meaning of this Parable…
    The Lies of 'the systems of religion and traditions of men' are going to END!

Matt.21:33 Hear another parable: There was a certain householder(GOD The Father),
    which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower,
    and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country: And when the time of the fruit drew near,
    he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it. And the husbandmen
    took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another. Again, he sent other servants
    more than the first: and they did unto them likewise. But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying,
    They will reverence my son. But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves,
    This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance. And they caught him,
    and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him. When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh,
    what will he do unto those husbandmen? They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men,
    and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.
    Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected,
    the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
    Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
    And whosoever shall fall on this stone(Rev.2:17 / Zech.3:9) shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Zech.3:9: For behold the stone(Rev.2:17) that I have laid before Joshua(Jesus); upon one stone(Rev.2:17) shall be seven eyes:
    behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of Hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.
    Psalm 118:24: This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
    Psalm10:15: Break thou the arm of the wicked and the evil man: seek out his wickedness till thou find none.

God bless
    Ed J (AKJV Daniel 11:18 / Eccl.9:12-16 / Isaiah 60:13-15)
    “Witnessing” (AKJV Joshua 22:34) to the world in behalf of…
    117=יהוה האלהים YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm! (Psalm 45:17)

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Everybody,

satan is enemy to all!

Job 41:13: Who can discover the face of his garment?  
    or who can come to him(satan) with his double bridle?

Isaiah 33:14: The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. (Isaiah 28:17-20)
    Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire?  who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?
    Isaiah 27:4: Fury is not in me: who would set the briers and thorns against me in battle?
    I would go through them, I would burn them together. Or let him take hold of my strength(YHVH),
    that he may make peace with me; and he shall make peace with me. Heb.12:29: For our God is a consuming fire.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ed sorry, but Jesus is KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS,hE IS God- and the word is Jesus, THE WORD BECAME FLESH!

KATJO

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ed sorry, but Jesus is KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS,hE IS God- and the word is Jesus, THE WORD BECAME FLESH!

KATJO

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ed! 2 Corith. 2;15 Even today, when they read the law of Moses; there is a covering over there minds.but when a person changes and follows the Lord(no capitals) THAT COVERING IS TAKEN AWAY. (17) The lord(no capitals) is the spirit and were the spirit of the Lord is there is freedom. than your face is un-covered , and we are being changed like Him. … NOW 2 Corith. 13;5
    Look closely at yourselves, test yourself to see if you are living in the faith, you know that JESUS CHRIST is in you unless you fail the test. The Holy Spirit is also called a He. He is in us, God is in us, Christ is in us. They are one.
    You have to understand that before you can understand Rev. REV.19;1 Al-le-lu-ia,salvation, and glory and honour and power unto the Lord our GOD.(no capitals again, and says He is our God, right) (2)true and righteous are His judgements(who is judgeing us;(Christ) all judgeing is turned over to Him)scriptual) (7) give honour to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb has come (lamb;Christ) (11) the one sitting on the white horse is Christ. He is called Faithful and true (13) His name is called the word of God (Christ) (john tells us the word becam flesh) (16) Still speaking of Christ on His thigh is written a name ;KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS (CAPITALS) than go to 21;2 new Jerusalem coming down from God out of heaven (3) And God himself will be with us. (5) says; he that sat upon the throne said I make all things new (6)and He said to me (still jesus) It is done, I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end (same words of jesus in 1;8) (7) still speaking of Jesus) he that overcometh shall inherit all things; AND I WILL BE HIS GOD AND HE SHALL BE MY SON.
    katjo

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KAT,
    If our minds are covered can we not see God is a trinity and Jesus is God and not the Son of God?
    Hmmm

Anonymous
    Inactive

You quotted; The Word” is “HolySpirit”, Jesus' Father– thats why I quotted the word became flesh-JESUS

katjo

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Kat,
    WHO is the God of Jesus?
    He said HE was our God too.
    Do you ignore him in preferring your pastor and his tradition?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Feb. 04 2010,10:54)

KATJO

Hi Katjo,

You can be sorry if you like, but that don't make your words true.

Ed J

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account