Where is God exactly

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 288 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

God dwells in unapproachable light. (1 Tim 6:16)

terraricca
    Participant

one more question to ask ;; HIS GOD ALMIGHTY SMALLER THAN HIS OWN CREATION ,OR IS HE INSIDE OR OUT SIDE OF IT OR BOTH ,

LIGHT =ENERGY ENERGY NOT KNOWN BY MEN .

mikeboll64
    Blocked

We on earth do NOT dwell in unapproachable light. Ergo, God does not dwell on earth. Ergo, God is NOT everywhere all the time.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Mike, I believe that there is a disinction with God and his Spirit.
    By his Spirit he can dwell in all and that is the plan, (but currently does not), and as the Father, I personally do not believe that he is contained inside his own creation.

The closest we get to see him is when we see Christ seated on his throne. Around that throne and through the face of Christ is glory and light perhaps even unapproachable light.

And where is that light coming from? God. From the highest throne and beyond is the Father. Only Jesus is able to sit with him on that throne. While we can if we are worthy be seated with Christ on his throne.

I can sort of imagine looking into the face of Christ and knowing that beyond him was the light of God shining from eternity and through the son. If I was able to look, maybe I would have to look away after a while because that light is from eternity and is the source of all.

terraricca
    Participant

all

My]http://m.youtube.com/watch?c…._lK0]My Webpage[/URL]

check this and tell me if God his bigger or smaller to this ???

Astrophotography, Macrophotography and more…
    OrionnebelGalaxie17

:it does not work::: :angry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v….ts_main

this is good :)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Deuteronomy 26:15
    Look down from your holy dwelling place in heaven and bless your people Israel and the land you have given us, just as you promised our ancestors – a land flowing with milk and honey.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 26 2013,03:07)
    Deuteronomy 26:15
    Look down from your holy dwelling place in heaven and bless your people Israel and the land you have given us, just as you promised our ancestors – a land flowing with milk and honey.

its on his way Mike ,soon

theodorej
    Participant

Where is God ? Duh ! He is everywhere and anywhere… I would think that he lives and dwells in the hearts of those who know him and love him…

mikeboll64
    Blocked

According to MANY scriptures, He dwells “in heaven”.

terraricca
    Participant

so his love a pure emotion or something like a quality to learn and improve on ???

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 19 2013,20:42)
    Mike, I believe that there is a disinction with God and his Spirit.
    By his Spirit he can dwell in all and that is the plan, (but currently does not), and as the Father, I personally do not believe that he is contained inside his own creation.

The closest we get to see him is when we see Christ seated on his throne. Around that throne and through the face of Christ is glory and light perhaps even unapproachable light.

And where is that light coming from? God. From the highest throne and beyond is the Father. Only Jesus is able to sit with him on that throne. While we can if we are worthy be seated with Christ on his throne.

I can sort of imagine looking into the face of Christ and knowing that beyond him was the light of God shining from eternity and through the son. If I was able to look, maybe I would have to look away after a while because that light is from eternity and is the source of all.

Yes I like that.

Yes, the Father is the source of all including his Son. There is only one origin that is the Father.

Yet the father is eternally Father and is unchanging.

The Son testifies of the Fathers almighty power as the Father is eternally almighty before time or before anything was ever created. The Son is the testimony of the Father.

This is why the Father never needs to create anything without his Son (word) or spirit (breath)

If we say the Father was not eternally Father, when did our unchanging God become a Father?

Nothing whatsoever reveals the Fathers Almighty power other than his most beautiful Son truly the eternal display of the Fathers eternal creation and how magnificent he is.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (4Thomas @ Mar. 05 2013,16:53)
    If we say the Father was not eternally Father, when did our unchanging God become a Father?

Does becoming a father actually constitute a change in that person, or only in his circumstances?

God wasn't always “the King of Israel” either. But did His becoming Israel's King constitute a change in the immutable God?

Or was He Himself the same before and after becoming Israel's King?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 26 2013,19:55)
    so his love a pure  emotion or something like a quality to learn and improve on ???

Don't know. What do you think?

Lightenup
    Participant

Hi 4Thomas,
    you said:

There is only one origin that is the Father.

If that one origin is the Eternal Father, He must have had the Son eternally within Him, otherwise He would not have been a Father. Do you agree?

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Mar. 06 2013,11:15)
    Hi 4Thomas,
    you said:

There is only one origin that is the Father.

If that one origin is the Eternal Father, He must have had the Son eternally within Him, otherwise He would not have been a Father. Do you agree?

Totally, you can't have an Eternal Father of nothing. Can something be almighty without a testament of its Almighty power.
    If you deny the Son you deny the Father and his Almighty and Eternal testament of his power

If I told you I was a master watch maker but never seen a watch i would be a liar.
    What more can display the Father Almighty power other than his Eternal Son.

Consider God as Unapproachable light.
    I think this is one of the best definitions of what God is.
    He is not like a stationary object but i think he is more like an Eternal *explosion* of unapproachable light. He is lacking nothing and only creates us creatures for our benefit of us knowing and having a personal relationship with him.

The Father is outside of time and The Father is Unapproachable light, and his Son derives his nature directly and only from the Father. Light from light, true God from true God, one in origin from the Father.

New International Version (©1984)
    The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.

New Living Translation (©2007)
    The Son radiates God's own glory and expresses the very character of God, and he sustains everything by the mighty power of his command. When he had cleansed us from our sins, he sat down in the place of honor at the right hand of the majestic God in heaven.

English Standard Version (©2001)
    He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
    And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power. When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

Lightenup
    Participant

Great 4Thomas,
    I agree with you on this! Yeah!! You and I believe in an eternal Father and an eternal Son. There never was a time when the son was not. You agree with that last statement, right?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

4T,

Where can I read in scripture that Jehovah was ALWAYS a father?

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 06 2013,13:40)
    4T,

Where can I read in scripture that Jehovah was ALWAYS a father?

With all respect for the name Jehovah, where in the new testament can I find the name Jehovah?

Jesus is the name of the Father.

The Son comes in his Fathers name, the Spirit of Truth is then sent in the Sons name which is obviously Jesus. This is why we are baptized in Jesus name.

If Jesus is not the Fathers name why would Jesus say he comes in the Father name but *more* importantly if Jesus is not the Fathers name who is the ever lasting Father here?

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

New Living Translation (©2007)
    For a child is born to us, a son is given to us. The government will rest on his shoulders. And he will be called: Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

English Standard Version (©2001)
    For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

And the wonderful counselor, the Holy spirit is also called Jesus, we agree the Son is called Jesus and if the Father send the spirit of truth in the Sons name then it must be Jesus. This is why people get baptized in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit

But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.
    I believe scripture reveals there is no name higher than the name of Jesus.

Lightenup
    Participant

4Thomas,
    Jesus is the English transliteration of the name given the Son of Mary. The Hebrew name is Yehoshua (also written as Yeshua) which means Yahweh saves.

Strong's 2424 Iēsoús – Jesus, the transliteration of the Hebrew term, 3091 /Lṓt (“Yehoshua”/Jehoshua, contracted to “Joshua”) which means “Yahweh saves” (or “Yahweh is salvation”).

The Greek language uses 'kyrios' to mean lord, Lord or LORD. In some translations, LORD is meant for a substitution for the name YHVH, so when LORD is meant, then you can assume that is YHVH. In other translations, Lord is used as a substitution for the name YHVH. There are many times in the NT where the speaker is quoting the OT and the OT is speaking about YHVH but the quote in the NT uses the word 'kurios' in Greek and Lord/LORD in English.

kurios: lord, master
    Original Word: κύριος, ου, ὁ
    Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
    Transliteration: kurios
    Phonetic Spelling: (koo'-ree-os)
    Short Definition: lord, Lord, master, sir
    Definition: lord, master, sir; the Lord.

There is no name higher (under heaven) than the name Jesus.

And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

The English translation of the Aramaic Bible manuscripts use Jehovah (YHVH) as applied to Christ several times. For example:

1 Cor 12:3
    Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
    Because I inform you of this: there is no man who speaks by The Spirit of God and says, “Yeshua is damned”, neither can a man say, “Yeshua is THE LORD JEHOVAH”, except by The Spirit of Holiness.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 06 2013,05:44)

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 26 2013,19:55)
    so his love a pure  emotion or something like a quality to learn and improve on ???

Don't know.  What do you think?

True love is first given to ourself,
    Because anyone that as some good wisdom you truly analyze what his needs are way before looking at his wants,because what is the use to gain the world if you must die the next day ???

The first need of men is life ,so if you love your life you would look for to preserve it ,and the only one that does it is God,

So would it not be true love to love the one that give your life ??? Yes

But this love as to be so inside of us that it becomes us,so we are far from it to be that way ,so we have to work to increase that love for the life giver ,our father and our God,

This is why that LOVE. Will remain forever

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 288 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account