Where is God exactly

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 288 total)
  • Author
    kerwin
    Participant

To all,

Where is the God's throne?

kerwin
    Participant

To all,

Is where created by the God?

abe
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ April 04 2013,16:25)
    To all,

Hi Kerwin

Heaven.

Peace brother.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (4Thomas @ April 04 2013,18:02)
    So if all your understandings come from an honest understanding of scripture – where does the scripture teach that the *Word* was an angel…….

Mike, how can I convince you with scripture – if you can’t convince me – that you use scripture to believe Jesus is an angel?

Galatians 4:14
    Instead, you welcomed me as if I were an angel of God, as if I were Christ Jesus himself.

This kind of comparison only works if the individual mentioned is part of the group mentioned.  Otherwise, it makes no sense.  For example:

1.  You welcomed me as if I was a rock star – as if I was Mick Jagger himself.

2.  You welcomed me as if I was a rock star – as if I was Albert Einstein himself.

Can you see how #1 works, because the individual mentioned is actually a member of the group mentioned?  And can you see how #2 doesn't make a lick of sense because the individual mentioned is NOT a member of the group mentioned?

Anyway, that being said, the Greek word “aggelos” simply means “messenger” in all cases.  When it is thought that the “messenger” in question was a SPIRIT messenger, we in English translate with our own word, “angel”.

So the Greek word simply means “messenger” – which Jesus most definitely was, right?

And even the English meaning, which is “spirit messenger”, still applies to Jesus Christ.  (Rev 1:1 clearly describes Jesus as a spirit messenger of his God…… ie: “angel of God”.)

You might not interpret scripture the same way I do, but that should convince you that I used scripture to come to my conclusion.

Quote (mikeboll @ 64)
    Revelation 3:12
    I will write on them the name of my God……….. and I will also write on them my new name.

Are you able to see that Jesus and the one he calls “my God” have DIFFERENT names in heaven?

Quote (4Thomas @ April 04 2013,18:02)
    Jesus has many different names for each of his *two* natures……….

Daniel, you are still not directly addressing my point.

You told me before that Jehovah gave His name to Jesus, right?  And that they now both have the same name, right?

So which SCRIPTURE tells me that the name of the Father is “Jesus”, or that the name of the Son is YHWH?

And how do you explain away Rev 3:12, which CLEARLY shows that they both have DIFFERENT names that will EACH be written on the ones who are victorious?  Please address this point directly.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (abe @ April 05 2013,06:48)

Quote (kerwin @ April 04 2013,16:25)
    To all,

Hi Kerwin

Heaven.

Peace brother.

Abe,

I agree but I also hope to see others answer my question as well.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ April 05 2013,06:25)
    To all,

K

It is called heaven ,but the heaven of men,s view his not the heaven of God s throne,if this would be the case ,then God created all things IN HIMSELF,what would make Paul a liar in Colos:1;15-21
    Sins God is not a creation then he his the creator and so NOT part of his creation,but the owner of it,

Now if we see the universe through the Hubble telescope we can see that his creation is way far than our own little galaxy ,turning among billions of other  galaxies ,million light years away from each other,

So God almighty would be greater than his own creation,because what we can see his the creation not the creator,God his spirit so NOT made with what his created,only Christ the son of God was created with mixed component ,1) nature of God, 2) nature of what is created,

2besee
    Participant

To all,

Up, but very close, a breathe away, in a spiritual dimension that we cannot reach or see yet, unless we are taken there.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ April 05 2013,15:28)

To all,

Up, but very close, a breathe away, in a spiritual dimension that we cannot reach or see yet, unless we are taken there.

2BEE

yes it can be reached ;it is something we do constantly

Eze 37:9 Then he said to me, “Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to it, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe into these slain, that they may live.’ ”
    Da 10:17 How can I, your servant, talk with you, my lord? My strength is gone and I can hardly breathe.”

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (terraricca @ April 04 2013,22:21)
    So God almighty would be greater than his own creation………

I know the scripture that says the universe cannot contain God.  I believe many people understand that to mean God is BIGGER than the entire universe.  I don't understand it that way.  I believe it means that God CAN go anywhere He wants to go – anytime He wants to go there.  Ie:  God can travel even OUTSIDE OF the universe if He so desires.

I will also point out that a 5 foot tall man can build a 100 story tall skyscraper – and then choose to dwell in 10 square feet of that skyscraper.

The fact that the thing the man built is MUCH BIGGER than the man who built it doesn't mean the thing built by that man is somehow “greater” than the man.

I agree with Abe, that God's throne is in heaven.  I believe He assembles there with the many spirit sons of God, and renders judgements and gives commands, etc. (Ps 82) I think that sometimes they just hang out and talk, laugh, sing, goof off, etc. I don't believe God is 100% serious all the time. After all, we all have a sense of humor. Where did we get it?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 06 2013,09:38)

I know the scripture that says the universe cannot contain God.  I believe many people understand that to mean God is BIGGER than the entire universe.  I don't understand it that way.  I believe it means that God CAN go anywhere He wants to go – anytime He wants to go there.  Ie:  God can travel even OUTSIDE OF the universe if He so desires.

I will also point out that a 5 foot tall man can build a 100 story tall skyscraper – and then choose to dwell in 10 square feet of that skyscraper.

The fact that the thing the man built is MUCH BIGGER than the man who built it doesn't mean the thing built by that man is somehow “greater” than the man.

I agree with Abe, that God's throne is in heaven.  I believe He assembles there with the many spirit sons of God, and renders judgements and gives commands, etc. (Ps 82)  I think that sometimes they just hang out and talk, laugh, sing, goof off, etc.  I don't believe God is 100% serious all the time.  After all, we all have a sense of humor.  Where did we get it?

Mike

I believe that our sense of humor,is more due to our imperfection and not having our total ability ,and so we luff about our own ways but would it be that we way if you would be in total control of all your sense and your ability and dead is remove from the picture, would your way of thinking be the same ???

I know it would not ,because you have changed already in many ways sins we first met ,and will keep on changing until your perfection in all things,

as for the greatness of God ,I believe God as not to far to go to see what is going on in his own creation ,but there is one fact to consider and that is “”;Man can not see God and live “”

would this mean that animal could ??? this to me is not what it mean ;to me it means that God is so powerful that if he would come close to the earth he would burned up,

also it is God that hold all of creation into motion ,and what we see as big is it really big ??? it could be if you never seen the universe through the hubble telescope and see all those galaxies turning and wander if God sit in an office some were ;i do not think so, God is not flesh ,

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 06 2013,09:38)

I agree with Abe, that God's throne is in heaven.  I believe He assembles there with the many spirit sons of God, and renders judgements and gives commands, etc. (Ps 82)  I think that sometimes they just hang out and talk, laugh, sing, goof off, etc.  I don't believe God is 100% serious all the time.  After all, we all have a sense of humor.  Where did we get it?

Mike,

Your words infer Jehovah did not create the multidimensions of space.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 06 2013,08:09)

To all,

2BEE

Eze 37:9 Then he said to me, “Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to it, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe into these slain, that they may live.’ ”
    Da 10:17 How can I, your servant, talk with you, my lord? My strength is gone and I can hardly breathe.”

I am listening.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ April 07 2013,07:43)

Quote (terraricca @ April 06 2013,08:09)

To all,

2BEE

I am listening.

Kerwin

what is it you do not understand from my scriptures ???

I explain were I think God lays

terraricca
    Participant

Kerwin

sorry ,I just read those last quotes and realize that I have miss understood them ,and NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ARE SAYING “I AM LISTENING “”:D

I believe you inquiring to explain how we daily reach God's throne ,right ???

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 07 2013,10:58)
    Kerwin

sorry ,I just read those last quotes and realize that I have miss understood them ,and NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ARE SAYING “I AM LISTENING “”:D

I believe you inquiring to explain how we daily  reach God's throne ,right ???

T8,

I listen to what you and others say and my purpose is to reach God's righteousness and Kingdom. So it is as you say.

terraricca
    Participant

K and 2be

No where in scriptures it says that we will be able to see God almighty ,face to face,but I know that Jesus said to his apostles that will go we're he his and they will see him the way he really his,

2besee
    Participant

Hi all,
    Just a few more words to add to your posts recently.

T, as to your post above on seeing God face to face:

Matthew 5:8 'Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.'

Rev 22 – The River of Life

1Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, bright as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb 2through the middle of the street of the city; also, on either side of the river, the tree of life with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. 3No longer will there be anything accursed, but the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and his servants will worship him. 4They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. 5And night will be no more. They will need no light of lamp or sun, for the Lord God will be their light, and they will reign forever and ever.'

As for being able to reach heaven, yet……… I do not believe that we can, until out time is up. Some though have for a moment.

For a scriptural example:

2Cor 12:3 'I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven—whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows. 3And I know that this man was caught up into paradise—whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows— 4and he heard things that cannot be told, which man may not utter.'

What do you think Kerwin?

kerwin
    Participant

2beesee,

I am not sure what question you are answering. I may not be awake enough yet.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ April 08 2013,15:26)
    Hi all,
    Just a few more words to add to your posts recently.

T, as to your post above on seeing God face to face:

Matthew 5:8 'Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.'

Rev 22 – The River of Life

1Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, bright as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb 2through the middle of the street of the city; also, on either side of the river, the tree of life with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. 3No longer will there be anything accursed, but the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and his servants will worship him. 4They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. 5And night will be no more. They will need no light of lamp or sun, for the Lord God will be their light, and they will reign forever and ever.'

As for being able to reach heaven, yet……… I do not believe that we can, until out time is up. Some though have for a moment.

For a scriptural example:

2Cor 12:3 'I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven—whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows. 3And I know that this man was caught up into paradise—whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows— 4and he heard things that cannot be told, which man may not utter.'

What do you think Kerwin?

2BE

I believe that only the 144k will see Christ and God ,not the rest on earth

2besee
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ April 09 2013,03:59)
    2beesee,

I am not sure what question you are answering.  I may not be awake enough yet.

No, my misunderstand, Kerwin.
    I thought that you said 'reach God's throne', but i see now that you said 'reach God's righteousness and Kingdom'.

My apologies.

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 288 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account