When does the bio. father become the bio. father?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 240 total)
  • Author
    Istari
    Participant

SF,
    What unity is there between truth and untruth.

It seems your only value (which is a non-value) is to play a Spirit of Childish revelry.

You have nothing to say – so you say nothing.

Only because Mike likes to argue do you find anyone to contest with!

Oh, don't bother responding as I won't be to you!

Hi Kathi

I will answer your post soon. :)

WJ

Istari
    Participant

Kathi,
    What was 'Good' about Mikeboll's post?

Do you know what he was saying – I think not else you wouldn't have said 'Good post' – it wasn't, he was being deliberately deceitful by changing what I wrote concerning what I wrote – so if that is 'Good' to you then I feel sorry for anything you believe!!

karmarie
    Participant

You all should be banned off this site.
    What you all show here is not Christian.
    You do not know forgiveness and you laugh and belittle people when they are trying.
    Dont worry Istari. Just walk away, shake the dust,

karmarie
    Participant

You are a gang, the gang of the scholars, the self proclaimed elite who look down on anyone who is not up there with you. What would God think?

Quote (karmarie @ April 26 2011,17:58)
    You are a gang, the gang of the scholars, the self proclaimed elite who look down on anyone who is not up there with you. What would God think?

Karmarie

Don't you think calling someone an enemy is promoting a gang like mentality? It is one thing to say an enemy of the faith, but another to call a believer in Christ an enemy.

WJ

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ April 27 2011,13:02)
    Karmarie
    Don't you think calling someone an enemy is promoting a gang like mentality? It is one thing to say an enemy of the faith, but another to call a believer in Christ an enemy.

WJ,

Istari was TRYING HARD. But….

SF,

Continue soaking in your vomit fool
    Your just a laughing stock
    a Joke for the horses

SF,

Dont hang yourself like Judas did

SF,

AM i striking your nerves??
    are you cracking???
    come on dude! bring it! respond the way you TRUELY want to! dont hold back those nasty thoughts of yours!
    I know slowely the venemous things that defile you are on the tip of your tongue, Just say it so you can get another colorful tiles added to your collection!
    Bring out that beast inside you!

https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….;st=320

Do you want me to show you the abusive pm that Mike sent as moderator in regards to this?

This is not Christian!

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ April 26 2011,17:58)

Karmarie,
    Stop. Look at your own words and ask 'who is looking down on who' in your own words. You are looking down on everybody here saying that we should all be banned from this site.

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (Istari @ April 26 2011,16:19)
    Kathi,
    What was 'Good' about Mikeboll's post?

Do you know what he was saying – I think not else you wouldn't have said 'Good post' – it wasn't, he was being deliberately deceitful by changing what I wrote concerning what I wrote – so if that is 'Good' to you then I feel sorry for anything you believe!!

Istari,
    I agree with what he said about the term 'firstborn,' not about what he agrees with you on about the angels not worshiping Jesus.

You can be sorry for all that I believe if you want, just because I agree with Mike on this point but I think that is a bit irrational and extreme of you.

Kathi

karmarie
    Participant

Kathi, you should know how it feels when someone changes what you write. Thats what I think Istari was meaning.

Lightenup
    Participant

Karmarie,
    I wasn't responding to how he changed anything. I didn't know how he changed anything. I was just 'good post-ing' him about his thoughts about the word 'firstborn.' The changing of words I don't know anything about.

I think that Istari is doing much better and if it lasts even when taunted, it will be a good example. Isn't it interesting when you see what comes out of a person when they are stirred up. It helps us see what is inside and one of the best ways to see that on a message board. When people are behaving poorly towards a person, although unfortunate, it can only emphasize the good character of the one who is being bullied IF they do not respond in kind. Now, if Istari responds well to the taunting, it can only work in his favor. True?

karmarie
    Participant

Kathi, thats true.

karmarie
    Participant

But then again, why should people have to put up with that kind of behaviour? Its supposed to be a Christian site. And also a poster should feel safe with a moderator, the moderator shouldnt side with the abuser?

So in part I agree with you, but for the other part I dont.

Looking after peoples spiritual life and nuturing it is what should be happening here.

Lightenup
    Participant

Karmarie,
    There are two moderators here and you can report 'abusive posts' to the one that isn't involved in the debate. That is one way to look after another here. You should be sure that one person isn't as guilty as the other though. One should be above reproach or both are probably guilty.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (karmarie @ April 26 2011,17:17)

Karmarie

WJ,

SF,

a Joke for the horses

SF,

SF,

are you cracking???
    come on dude! bring it! respond the way you TRUELY want to! dont hold back those nasty thoughts of yours!
    I know slowely the venemous things that defile you are on the tip of your tongue, Just say it so you can get another colorful tiles added to your collection!

Do you want me to show you the abusive pm that Mike sent as moderator in regards to this?

This is not Christian!

Hey Kar,

Why didn't you post what Istari said about me and Dennison that STARTED the whole thing?  

And how do YOU know what I said in a pm to Istari unless HE broke HN's rules by sharing the contents of a PERSONAL message with another?  ???

Heaven Net Rule #9
    Divulging or sharing the contents of a PM to others unless permission is gained from all who contributed to a PM discussion. PMs are confidential. PMs can only be shared with a Moderator or Admin if any of the above pertaining to PMs takes place.

Members can be banned for engaging in any of the above.

Do you understand that if I was “scared” of him or “out to get him”, I could ban him right now for this infraction?  Do you also understand that I could have banned him for the things he said to me and Dennison before Dennison even had a chance to respond?  Do you understand I could have banned him for his very first post once he returned, for he falsely accused me in the “Bodies” thread?  Do you understand that I could have banned him for the other 50 instances of abuse he's committed since that time?

But Istari has my permission to post the pm to which you refer if he wants to.  I stand by what I said to him and think most people here will see it the same way as I did.  I know SF will sure like it.  So post it if you want to, but remember that the whole thing was a matter of Istari wanting to dish out abuse but not take any.  All Dennison did was solidly beat Istari at his own game.  Now if Dennison were to keep those kinds of posts up for a year and half, Istari would only then begin to understand what HE'S put ME through on HN for that same amount of time.

I also don't agree that D got a tile for a “fight” that Istari started………..but that wasn't my decision.

Now…………you and Istari have made claims against me for “changing words”?  Could you show me which words I changed?  All I did was cut and paste quotes from three of his posts and answer them all in one post.  I didn't alter his words at all, as you could see by looking back to the posts I quoted.  So I'm confused about which words I “changed”.

If it is shown that I inadvertently copied his words in a manner that altered the point he was making, then bring it to my attention so that I can apologize for doing so.  

After that, I really want no more to do with Istari anyway.  I like to get down to the “nitty gritty” when discussing scriptures.  I enjoy asking direct questions designed to catch my opponent in his own words.  This way, they will be shown the truth from the very words THEY posted, and it might become easier for them to accept that truth when they see that their very own words spoke it.  I like to delve into the actual Hebrew and Greek words used, because I know that English translations are often faulty, and slanted towards Trinitarianism.

These are all things that Istari complains about.  He prefers to make long posts that include his every thought about what the scriptures teach, but is unwilling to scripturally defend those very thoughts when probed about them.  He feels that I'm some kind of “gangster” because I'm trying to have him show me the scriptures that support what he claims while I show him scriptures that support the opposite of what he claims.  He feels I'm a “bully” because I push to get the answers to my questions.

If we're not here to discuss scripture and be accountable for defending the sometimes ludicrous claims we make, then what's this site for?  I enjoy the way I do things, and have learned and taught many scriptural truths doing it this way.  Istari doesn't like the way I do things and I don't like the way he does things.

So I will walk away from him knowing the answer to the last question in my last post to him, which was:

Istari, do you think you'll want to address any of the points I've made here……………or just keep hiding behind your childish insults?

We all know the answer to this question now.  And I simply just don't have the time or patience to play his games anymore.  So I will walk away from him.

peace,
    mike

karmarie
    Participant

Mike, calm down.

Your anger is showing.

I really dont like angry outbursts like that done in self justification and in a mannor in which to protect the self from what others may read. Im not into that. To me that resembles narrsisisim. (Look up the word in the dictionary…  I dont think youll find it on 'NETnotes').

Mike, your as bad as each other. Istari came back in a much better way, but you still held onto what HAPPENED, but what happened was been and gone.

Istari does posts and expresses his amazing faith and knowledge of things,  and you respond with things like:

your “answers” to mine are long posts filled with fluff and your every thought about what the scriptures teach.

I realize that you don't enjoy “tit for tat”, for it encumbers you and restrains you from your preferred method of posting:  Miles and miles of “The World According to JA” with no reason to ever show scriptural support for your understanding.

One senseless point down, one million to go.

Thats only a few, I could find plenty more, including other posters and what you have said to them in regards to their faith.

You do pick on some and not on others. Fear and favouritism.

I still remember the time that someone made a hurtful post to me. So I reported it, and you ignored it. You then tried to justify what he said by saying that I got a bit angry at him in the next post? I also recall the time when I reported another humiliating post. Likewise, you sided with the other poster because they were your friend. So I do know what its like, and I do think you are wrong.  

And as for the rule on not 'Divulging or sharing the contents of a PM to others' fear not. I havent, have I?

Mike, things could be so much better, I know you can be a really nice guy, at times. I prefer it when things are better.

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ April 27 2011,04:17)

Karmarie

WJ,

SF,

a Joke for the horses

SF,

SF,

are you cracking???

This is not Christian!

Karmarie,

Do you really want to go down this road with me “Istari worshipper”?

Your climbing up the wrong tree, better beat it before you fall down.

Just a warning, dont pick a fight with me.

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (Istari @ April 27 2011,01:42)
    SF,
    What unity is there between truth and untruth.

It seems your only value (which is a non-value) is to play a Spirit of Childish revelry.

You have nothing to say – so you say nothing.

Only because Mike likes to argue do you find anyone to contest with!

Oh, don't bother responding as I won't be to you!

Ja,

The Truth is what sets those free, who reside in bondage of untruth.   It was never about unity but rather liberty.

You really dont have any discernment whats so ever buddy.  I dont play childish pranks unless you try to pick on me.  
    But since i revealed my age, and since at times I make immature remarks, you now “think” my age is to blame.  

But before i ever revealed my age, you found me to be “spirited” as you once said.  What happend?  now that im against you, and that I BEAT YOU in your own game, you cant seem to handle it,  so like soar loser you have to pick at my age, which is all you have.

Who else can i debate with, when everyone else cannot carry a meaningfull debate.

Ok be a coward if you want, i cant wait for you to get another tile.

Adios Enemigo

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ April 27 2011,04:47)
    But then again, why should people have to put up with that kind of behaviour? Its supposed to be a Christian site. And also a poster should feel safe with a moderator, the moderator shouldnt side with the abuser?

So in part I agree with you, but for the other part I dont.

Looking after peoples spiritual life and nuturing it is what should be happening here.

Wow…. Karmarie your blind.

Have you not seen all the ABUSE that Ja has caused???

You think i LASHED OUT just beacuse i felt like picking at him??

why are you deceiving yourself.

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 27 2011,05:56)
    I also don't agree that D got a tile for a “fight” that Istari started………..but that wasn't my decision.

Mike,
    Im still waiting on a response of why I got a tile.

But im glad you do understand!
    Just because my insults were better than his, doesnt mean i should get a tile!

come on it was clever! esepaicly the “tossed away card” from the deck one.
    that was classic.

anyways, if it isnt removed, ill take it has a trophey as the spoils of war.

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 240 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account