what truth do we know for sure ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 568 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 16 2012,21:17)
    Sin thinking is errant thinking.  

Hi Tim, FALSE!

Sin is errant behavior caused by errant thoughts.  
    People are jailed because of their behavior, not
    their thoughts; when are you going to get this!

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 17 2012,20:44)

If the information “feels” good, it is from God!

Hi Tim,

What about when God corrects you, that don't feel so good?

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 18 2012,13:53)

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 16 2012,21:17)
    Sin thinking is errant thinking.  

Hi Tim, FALSE!

People are jailed because of their behavior, not
    their thoughts; when are you going to get this!

God bless

Ed:

Behavior requires choices and choices require foundational laws or rules to base either good or bad behavior on.

Freedom has no laws, rules, or commands, because freedom takes care of itself. Freedom to sow or give out whatsoever one pleases is counter balanced universally by the fact that the persons giving will get the same returned to him. One way or another if pain is given out it will return to the one giving.

God is love. Love is absolute freedom. Although love can be bound by its own integrity. A statement made or a promise to do is binding on the person making the promise.

The minute, even the slightest thing you do, is understood by you to be beneficial for you, or make you the slightest bit better in Gods eyes than he alone can make you, then you have created an idol, higher than God. An idol is anything to be worshiped as your God. The work of your hands to cleanse you is an abomination to God. You are not being graded by your actions!! You are not cleansed by FAITH and made better by your works or deeds. That totally denies the work of Jesus Christ for your salvation.

Sin come in the heart. Sin is in thought form first. Sin never was an action!! In Genesis, the first time the word sin was used, it was(hate) at the door of Cains heart/mind. It was not the works or offerings presented, they were both good offerings! One was chosen over the other. It was the destructive, evil, jealous feeling within Cain, sin was at the door of his heart, against his brother…..CREATED BY CAIN HIMSELF BY BELIEVING HIS OFFERING WAS BEING JUDGED AS LESSOR! It wasn't a lessor offering, it just wasn't the one chosen!

Jesus said, God cleansed you! Do you believe it? Can you be cleaner than God made you? Can you do something to be better? If now you think your actions are what make you good or bad then you deny Gods work in you.

If you do wonderful works you will have a wonderful life, reaping what you have sown…..but salvation and everything God has given us accepted by faith.

If you break law and rules on this earth you will pay the price in jail or otherwise…..what the hell does that have with the salvation provided by faith in God?? Prisoners are saved by faith in Jesus just like everyone else….but they are not let out of jail…that penalty is for earth. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

What do you mean freedom has no laws? You can't go around
    spreading lies about your neighbor because you don't like him.
    You can't go around driving recklessly because you get upset.
    Why do you keep spewing things to others that are untrue?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 18 2012,22:54)
    You are not being graded by your actions!!

Hi Tim, FALSE!

“Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore
    slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.” (1 John 3:12)
    “Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labors; and their works do follow them. (Rev 14:13)
    'cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. (Matt 25:30)

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Ed: Are you saved from sin(no sin) cleansed and made whole and perfect by Gods words of purification, given through Jesus, unto mankind, for whosoever will accept and believe the truth? God bless you, so am I! Everyone is if they hear the word of it and accept it from Jesus for themselves, BY FAITH ALONE, then they also are saved.

Are you saved by faith? At Acts15:5-11 the whole dissertation about circumcision, was it needful as commanded Moses under the law and at v9….put no difference between any of us, PURIFYING OUR HEARTS BY FAITH…! They concluded that through grace we are saved!

Eph.2:5…for by grace are ye saved….THROUGH FAITH….AND THAT NOT OF YOURSELVES…[you don't have anything whatsoever to do with your salvation]….IT IS THE GIFT OF GOD…V9…..NOT OF(your) WORKS, LEST ANY MAN SHOULD BOAST….!! You have NOTHING to do with your cleansing from God.[its not cleansing from ''you'' or your efforts…GOD ONLY!]

Christ dwells in your heart by faith! Eph.3:17!…..5:11…HAVE NO FELLOWSHIP WITH THE UNFRUITFUL WORKS OF DARKNESS…!

Col.1:21….and you, were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind…BY WICKED WORKS….but now UN-blameable and UN-reprovable in his sight…if we continue in the FAITH!!

Col.2:12….Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are….RISEN WITH HIM THROUGH….. THE FAITH OF THE OPERATION OF GOD…(not your own dirty works)!!

Titus2:4….after that, the love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,….NOT BY WORKS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS…WHICH WE HAVE DONE, …….BUT ACCORDING TO HIS MERCY HE SAVED US…[how]….by the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Ghost…..

Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto….PERFECTION..! not laying again a foundation of repentance…FROM DEAD WORKS…but of FAITH toward God……

You can do good works or bad works or works and deeds in-between….but they do not change your salvation through Christ Jesus one way or the other. The only way a man can be perfect today is by believing that Jesus bought and paid for your perfection unto God. THE ONLY WAY! TK

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 18 2012,05:54)
    Jesus said, God cleansed you! Do you believe it? Can you be cleaner than God made you? Can you do something to be better? If now you think your actions are what make you good or bad then you deny Gods work in you.

2 Corinthians 5:10
    10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 19 2012,08:52)
    Ed:

Col.1:21….and you, were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind…BY WICKED WORKS….but now UN-blameable and UN-reprovable in his sight…if we continue in the FAITH!!

Hi Tim,

Is this not what I keep telling you?

Quote (Ed J @ 1)

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 19 2012,10:22)

10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

Hey Mike: Bless you–

It is true we all appear before the judgment seat of Christ! I have already been there. When I accepted Jesus as my lord and savior I was judged by the word of God. Jesus, the word of God cleansed me and made me perfect unto God. Now there is no judgment for those in Christ Jesus. Those whose names are written in the Book of Life (Jesus) are already judged and made perfect. Not by works or deeds. By faith alone are we saved. There is nothing further to judge. Perfect from God is perfect from God!!!

Now if we listen to devils or liars who do not know the truth and we believe we are somehow in sin again or falling off the wagon somehow or falling short of what God requires or any other dark, depressing lies against the salvation of God through Jesus we then return to incorrect thinking of sin or errant thoughts of separation from God.

At this point if one doesn't believe his salvation in Jesus alone he has no further sacrifice to present unto God for perfection!! You are the one that must decide. In your mind! You are now the judge. You make the call. The work is done in Jesus and handed to you by faith….you make the call…is it enough? Or should I work? TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 20 2012,04:06)

It is true we all appear before the judgment seat of Christ! I have already been there. When I accepted Jesus as my lord and savior I was judged by the word of God. Jesus, the word of God cleansed me and made me perfect unto God. Now there is no judgment for those in Christ Jesus. Those whose names are written in the Book of Life (Jesus) are already judged and made perfect. Not by works or deeds. By faith alone are we saved. There is nothing further to judge. Perfect from God is perfect from God!!!

Now if we listen to devils or liars who do not know the truth and we believe we are somehow in sin again or falling off the wagon somehow or falling short of what God requires or any other dark, depressing lies against the salvation of God through Jesus we then return to incorrect thinking of sin or errant thoughts of separation from God.

At this point if one doesn't believe his salvation in Jesus alone he has no further sacrifice to present unto God for perfection!! You are the one that must decide. In your mind! You are now the judge. You make the call. The work is done in Jesus and handed to you by faith….you make the call…is it enough? Or should I work?  TK

Tk

It seems you are ahead of all of us,you still alive and so all you will do or can do is not written in the book of live ,so your view is premature to say the least,

But sins you will say that you will do all good ,this Means that now you would know the future. .?

And scriptures are not for you ,you have come to be above all what it says ,right ?

Self indulgence is it called ,right ?

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 19 2012,04:06)

It is true we all appear before the judgment seat of Christ! I have already been there. When I accepted Jesus as my lord and savior I was judged by the word of God. Jesus, the word of God cleansed me and made me perfect unto God. Now there is no judgment for those in Christ Jesus.

Hmmm…………

I wonder why Paul said these words AFTER he, and those he was writing to, had accepted Christ as their Lord and Savior then.  Any idea?

peace to you and yours, Tim

ftk
    Participant

Hey Mike: It still happens every day! I believe it is all timeless! Eternal life(Jesus, the word of God) gives man a way in to the(circle of life), which circles eternally! Its really an eternal judgment. At any certain or particular time (this is the individual coming of Jesus), ''the word'' of truth, Jesus/God…. comes to a man, he is then faced with the judgment of the word of God! If he accepts and believes his salvation truth, cleansing from sin, the truth in his heart(repentance) and makes Jesus(words) lord of his life/truth(and continues hold fast the truth he heard) then he “is saved”

from the error of thinking incorrectly that you have sins that separate from God, error that you are not a child of God, error that you must exist with death, sickness and disease! If he continues to learn his salvation then he “was saved” and if he continues he “is being saved” and by the continued search for truth he “will be saved”! I'll keep it short, bless you, IMO, TK

ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 20 2012,02:50)

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 20 2012,04:06)

At this point if one doesn't believe his salvation in Jesus alone he has no further sacrifice to present unto God for perfection!! You are the one that must decide. In your mind! You are now the judge. You make the call. The work is done in Jesus and handed to you by faith….you make the call…is it enough? Or should I work?  TK

Tk

It seems you are ahead of all of us,you still alive and so all you will do or can do is not written in the book of live ,so your view is premature to say the least,

But sins you will say that you will do all good ,this Means that now you would know the future. .?

And scriptures are not for you ,you have come to be above all what it says ,right ?

Self indulgence is it called ,right ?

Pierre

Pierre:
    If what I write sounds self indulgent that makes me sad. If you knew me I don't think you would say that.

The thing I am trying to get across about New Testament scriptures that I have found and believe it is utmost important, is brothers allowing a relapsing of their minds back to the same sinful way it was before we all found the truth. Self induced condemnation will destroy the power of truth. There is no condemnation in Christ so if you feel condemned it is not God doing the condemning it is YOU!

Why would anyone condemn themselves as sinners or in separation from God? They would only do that by being deceived and tricked into believing they are still in sin, or still sin, or still have sin!! SIN IS NOT DEEDS DONE, GOOD OR BAD!!!!!!!!!

Anything a man can do….is man made! Any work or deed a man does is a work or deed of man. There are mans deeds and there is God truth! The works of man have nothing to do with the cleansing perfection from God. The work of man has always been a form of Idol worship! God has always hated idol worship. You don't have to make a little “idol” of something to worship the works and deeds of your own efforts.

That's why it is by faith that we are righteous before God…FAITH that God has done the work through Jesus. Knowing we have done nothing that could make us think we deserve the total purification from the love of God/Jesus. They made us what we are. Your efforts are dirt unto your salvation. Your efforts are love and kindness to brothers and sisters but pure dung unto your salvation in Christ!! Purification by God….. Totally apart from mankind or anything mankind has done!

Hey Pierre, one more time, please look in Revelation and see that the 'dead' are judged from the books. We are made alive in Christ! No one is judged from the Book of life…Why…..because they have already died and been raised to new life…having been judged by the word of God, in order to be written in the Book of Life!!!! IMO, TK

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 19 2012,16:33)

Ed:

Hi Tim,

Quote (Ed J @ 1)

God bless

Ed: Wicked works are works by man presented to God like a sacrifice for salvation. Works unto salvation is ''SIN''! Errant thinking.

Doing works to show love is wonderful….IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR SALVATION IN CHRIST!!

You have made 'Idols' of the works of your hands. You have to leave faith behind to present your works as your sacrifice for sin.
    You may not think that is what you are doing but it is!

GOD MADE US WHAT WE ARE THROUGH THE CLEANSING, WASHING, WORDS OF SPIRIT FROM JESUS THE CHRIST. BELIEVERS ARE WHAT GOD SAYS THEY ARE.

Men who work for credit/wages to present to God for their salvation have denied the salvation through Christ Jesus!! Your choice, TK

ftk
    Participant

Ed:

Hi Tim,

Quote (Ed J @ 1)

God bless

Ed: LOOK:

….you were ALIENATED AND ENEMIES(from God)….HOW….BY WICKED WORKS……….BUT NOW….UNBLAMABLE AND UNRE PROVABLE IN HIS SIGHT…[IF]….WE CONTINUE IN THE FAITH!

ALIENATED AND ENEMIES BY WORKS

UNREPROVABLE AND UNBLAMABLE IF WE CONTINE IN FAITH…..That God did the work for us!! TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 20 2012,22:21)

Ed:

Hi Tim,

Quote (Ed J @ 1)

God bless

Ed: Wicked works are works by man presented to God like a sacrifice for salvation. Works unto salvation is ''SIN''! Errant thinking.

Doing works to show love is wonderful….IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR SALVATION IN CHRIST!!

You have made 'Idols' of the works of your hands. You have to leave faith behind to present your works as your sacrifice for sin.
    You may not think that is what you are doing but it is!

GOD MADE US WHAT WE ARE THROUGH THE CLEANSING, WASHING, WORDS OF SPIRIT FROM JESUS THE CHRIST. BELIEVERS ARE WHAT GOD SAYS THEY ARE.

Men who work for credit/wages to present to God for their salvation have denied the salvation through Christ Jesus!! Your choice, TK

Hi Tim,

What exactly are you accusing me of doing?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 20 2012,04:42)
    At any certain or particular time (this is the individual coming of Jesus), ''the word'' of truth, Jesus/God…. comes to a man, he is then faced with the judgment of the word of God! If he accepts and believes his salvation truth, cleansing from sin, the truth in his heart(repentance) and makes Jesus(words) lord of his life/truth(and continues hold fast the truth he heard) then he “is saved”

If that was true, Tim, then why would Paul, AFTER accepting Christ and being judged and saved, STILL say that all of us, including himself, will be judged based on the things we've done – whether good or bad?

ftk
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 21 2012,10:00)

At any certain or particular time (this is the individual coming of Jesus), ''the word'' of truth, Jesus/God…. comes to a man, he is then faced with the judgment of the word of God! If he accepts and believes his salvation truth, cleansing from sin, the truth in his heart(repentance) and makes Jesus(words) lord of his life/truth(and continues hold fast the truth he heard) then he “is saved”

If that was true, Tim, then why would Paul, AFTER accepting Christ and being judged and saved, STILL say that all of us, including himself, will be judged based on the things we've done – whether good or bad?

Mike: For me that could only be this. The judgement of mankind came to light, at the unveiling of Jesus. All of the old religious beliefs and ways of service to God changed from former man guessing at the truth of God to Jesus giving us the direct, spiritual truth from God. Physical religion passed away as the new spiritual truth came forth.

The physical Temple of brick and mortar changed to a Temple made without hands, made by God, in mankind. All the man made religious, rituals of service passed, along with good works, physical sacrifices, physical washings for cleanliness, physical offerings and tithing became spiritually accepted from the yielding of the heart of man unto God.

Along with this total religious makeover is the change of priesthood(to one last high priest forever in the heavens/us) and the form of worship(today he who worships the Father must worship in spirit and truth(knowledge and understanding from Jesus).

Now with that, we find in the change of religious service the New way or New Testament where judgment has changed from physical, works, deeds, efforts, trying, hoping, to be good enough unto Gods acceptance! That way never worked. Man always felt short of the goal. Man remained in “sin” consciousness trying and working to feel perfection unto God!

Now the new way through Christ man must have total FAITH/spirit believing that through Jesus God did it all. Jesus did the work, we enter his rest. Jesus paved the way with the truth, to the life in God! Jesus paid for perfection and union unto God with his life and handed it to mankind, a complete deal, as a gift to accept and believe for their own purification, forever! BY FAITH IN HIM….ONLY ACCEPTING THE TRUTH, BY PROMISE, FROM GOD, THAT YOU ARE WHAT HE SAYS YOU ARE……NOT BY ANYTHING YOU CAN DO….MAN CANNOT ADD TO IT OR SUBTRACT FROM IT!!….SALVATION IS OUT OF THE HANDS OF MAN!…..MAN CAN'T DO IT OR TOUCH IT!….FAITH ALONE CONNECTS US TO GODS WORK!!

Anyone who still believes that they have any part in the salvation from God through Jesus is in sin/error! MAN HAS NO PART IN GODS SALVATION!!….MAN HAS ALWAYS HAD A PROBLEM WITH IDOLATRY! THE WORSHIP OF HIS OWN HANDS, WORKS, DEEDS, EFFORTS FOR GOODNESS…SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS!!

If one believes his works, deeds, efforts have anything to do with his total salvation he has denied the work of Jesus as having done it all.

We are either judged by our own physical works and deeds and efforts….which cannot make you clean so we are doomed….or
    We are judged by Jesus' efforts which bought and paid for perfection unto God and gave it to whosoever will believe!! We will all be judged, by the word of truth! IMO, TK

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Its really an eternal judgment.

Hi Tim,

Isn't this a shift from what you've been preaching?  I thought you said it was a one-time judgment upon accepting Christ.  But now it seems like you are saying we are being judged by Christ constantly, and will be judged by Christ throughout eternity.

Doesn't that concept fit better with what we've been telling you about continuing to do good deeds than it does with your own claims of “once judged, always forgiven”?

terraricca
    Participant

tk

Hey Pierre, one more time, please look in Revelation and see that the 'dead' are judged from the books. We are made alive in Christ!  No one is judged from the Book of life…Why…..because they have already died and been raised to new life…having been judged by the word of God, in order to be written in the Book of Life!!!!  IMO, TK

ONE MORE TIME;;REV 20:12 And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged from the things which were written in the books, according to their deeds.

TIM ;TELL ME WHEN ARE THE DEEDS OF MEN STOPPING TO BE RECORDED ????? IS IT BEFORE THEY STILL CAN PRODUCE DEEDS OR AFTER THEY HAVE LOST THE ABILITY TO  PRODUCING DEEDS ???

WITCH ONE IS IT  TIM ?????

because scriptures says ;; according to their deeds.

Pierre

Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 568 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account