what truth do we know for sure ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 568 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

All

I would like to use this topic to see what we can call a godly truth ,a truth that cannot be challenged because it is so true that it is the truth.

so let all join and show what we know to be perfectly truth of God in scriptures.

and so find out how many truth do we really know.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

All

here is one;

God is spirit,and God can not lie,and men can not see God and live,

and only the God of Abraham is the true God.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

All

God has a son ,is name is Jesus Christ,also known as THE WORD of GOD,

the will of God is the truth and only truth.

God has great love for his creation,and try by all means that men comes to the understanding that there is no other way to be saved than God way.

this is true love in patience ,in guidance,in protection of righteousness,

God is pure /holy

God is caring.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

All

Christ comes from God and preexisting is coming has a man ,

no men could ever pay for the perfect lost live of Adam ,because we all fall short of Gods glory because of sin,
    this is why God send his only son to become as a man ,and to fulfil all what was written over the centuries about the son and the Christ,,this is acts of love for us.

the 12 apostles represent the 12 tribes of Israel ,but are the spiritual and true version of God s kingdom ,with Christ the head priest and King .

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

All

anyone who glorify himself or another except in Gods work is NOT of God.

this is how we know we are from God.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

all

to be righteous and truthful wen we discuss truth of Gods word we have to do it with all our knowledge on hand to us ,if we have the answer in our mind and yet hiding it to see the other person not coming trough with the understanding that should lead to his clear understanding of what it as been discussed ,we could not be seen favorably in the eyes of God.

we received free we have to give freely in truth.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

all

what is sin can we sin against men and not against God ? NO if you sin against your fellow men you have sin against God ,you have broken his commandment that says to love your fellow men.

all sin we do is always against God s will

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

all

how can we show love toward God? it is true God loved us first ,but do we respond to the love of God ? this is the question right ?

how can we or should we respond to that love that God showed us ?

1) by obeying his will
    2) by obeying his will
    3) repeat of 2 and 3

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

all

this is another truth ;“A man can receive only what is given him from heaven;
    this does not mean that the person who receive from heaven accepted the gift.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

all

the gospel is preached to the world but only a few will be saved,why is that ?

because there is only a few that give the consideration to the gospel what it need,obedience with faith

terraricca
    Participant

all

do we need to know Greek and Hebrew to be saved ? NO

but it is good to know some of it ,only for the reason not to lose our faith in discussions by some who think to know better how to be saved in there way.and so deceive us.

there always in this world be people looking for something what there is not and believing it is there ,and try to ceduce the true but weak believers.

the bible should be enough if you can and want to fallow what it says.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

all

many teach a rapture, but is there something like it in the scriptures ,?NO

this is not a truth from God.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

all

who is to receive all glory of salvation ?GOD

why?

because he first created us,then he made it possible to us after we had sin to go back to him and become holy like he is,and this by sending his son Christ to die for our sins,then Christ teach his apostles so that they can go all over the world and preach that good news that God as offers to all of us.

then during all the past 2000 years God as protected his word from being lost,by paying those who kept it in written form in our languages of today.

so the glory comes all to God,all others are but participants,and so can we.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

all

Jn 3:5 Jesus answered, “I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit.
    Jn 3:6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.
    Jn 3:7 You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You must be born again.’

what did Christ say ? and what born again really means?

Christ does not say that we have to be baptized in water,but born of water ,in scriptures water is referred to knowledge of Gods word ,and so we have to be led by the word of God and also born again in spirit so that we may worship in spirit ,that is what God wants us to do ,

so were does leave organized religion ,this is men made not of God ,the true worshipers are united in spirit to God and Christ trough Gods word.

this is why the apostles always made sure that all new believers were guided to Christ and his father.not to a men made organization

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

all

Jn 4:22 You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.
    Jn 4:23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.
    Jn 4:24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.”

Jesus here says many things but first ;worship God in spirit ,well i think we all understand that it is our spirit that it talks about ,
    because he says God is spirit ,secondly in truth ,well we know whose truth that is ,it is not ours or men truth but God truth

and his truth are the scriptures because the scriptures are his words.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

all

why did Satan was not destroyed immediately ? for the same reason that Cain on earth was not destroyed after killing his brother Abel,

but what is the reason ? read the scriptures it may save your live from destruction.

Pierre

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca…..> So what your point? Do you include yourself in any of those statements you make, or is that your mindset? It seem to be your mindset that your believe your are a true understander of scripture and others are false and do not understand as your seem to think you do. You make it appear as if others are wrong and you only and those who agree with you are the “true” believers. So you say “what truth do we know for sure” and if you would truly apply that to yourself you may start to learn something. IMO

peace and love………………………………………………gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ April 30 2011,06:47)
    Terricca…..> So what your point?  Do you include yourself in any of those statements you make, or is that your mindset? It seem to be your mindset that your believe your are a true understander of scripture and others are false and do not understand as your seem to think you do. You make it appear as if others are wrong and you only and those who agree with you are the “true” believers. So you say “what truth do we know for sure” and if you would truly apply that to yourself you may start to learn something. IMO

peace and love………………………………………………gene

gene

if you disagree with any of my statement you are free to challenge those statement with scriptures that prove the contrary of what i state,

opinions are not counted as prove ,

scriptures are addressed to all ,including me.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

all

Christ is the WORD of God that is his name in heaven Revelation 19:13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.

Jn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God,

Rev 21:6 He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life.
    Rev 21:7 He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son.
    Rev 21:8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

if we fit in one of those above ,you need to do some work

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

All

corruption in the assembly of believers is going on for 2000 years or just about ,Paul had problems with the Corinthians

1Co 3:1 Brothers, I could not address you as spiritual but as worldly—mere infants in Christ.
    1Co 3:2 I gave you milk, not solid food, for you were not yet ready for it. Indeed, you are still not ready.
    1Co 3:3 You are still worldly. For since there is jealousy and quarreling among you, are you not worldly? Are you not acting like mere men?
    1Co 3:4 For when one says, “I follow Paul,” and another, “I follow Apollos,” are you not mere men?
    1Co 3:5 What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task.

so anyone who is following a men or men made and driven church is not of God nor does it fulfil Christ and Gods will,

unless we render all the glory of our new freedom to God and Christ his son ,we are serving men.

and we know that no men can save another, this is a truth.

Pierre

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 568 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account