What the resurrection will bring

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

georg

so everything that is mention in revelation about BABYLON DE GREAT is to apply to the period from the return of Satan out of the abyss.

as soon that all Gods people have been tested and are come out of Babylon the great they (the remainder of the people who will have refused the grace of God will tear her apart,
    and then will attack the camp of the saints and so be destroyed,

now God will be all in all,and the things will come to the new earth and heaven.

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 05 2011,01:29)
    georg

this is part of your comment ,were i do not fully agree with not because it is not true ,but to me it mises a few things;

i will use capital letters to go between your comments;ok
    ===============================

FIRST THE SECOND RESURRECTION TAKES NOW PLACE (THE MILLENIUM IS FINISH)
    ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT ALL PEOPLE ARE RESURRECTED WITH THE WAYS THEY HAD WEN THEY DIED.
    Rev 20:7 ¶ And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

SO WHAT IS SATAN FIND?
    Rev 17:7 Then the angel said to me: “Why are you astonished? I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns.
    Rev 17:8 The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life

THIS SCARLET BEAST IS ALL THE PEOPLE WITH THERE VIEWS THEY HAD BEFORE THERE RESURRECTION,THE PROSTITUDE IS SATAN HIMSELF HIS LAST STAND,(SEE THIS BEAST COMES OUT FROM THE ABYSS AND GO TO HIS DESTRUCTION)

SEE SATAN IS THE PROSTITUTE AND THE BEAST HIS WORLD POWERS= IT SAYS;ONCE WAS  ,NOW IS NOT ,AND WILL COME OUT OF THE ABYSS,

ONCE WAS =BEFORE THE MILLENIUM ;;NOW IS NOT =MILLENIUM,;;AND WILL COME OUT OF THE ABYSS =AFTER THE MILLENIUM,
    What does Satan do?
    Rev 14:8 A second angel followed and said, “Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great, which made all the nations drink the maddening wine of her adulteries.”
    Rev 14:9 A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: “If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand,
    Rev 14:10 he, too, will drink of the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. He will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb.
    THIS IS WERE SEPARATION TAKE PLACE BEFORE THE FINAL DESTRUCTIO

Rev 20:8   And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.  
    NOW THE ONES WHO GOT OUT OF BABYLON THE GREAT AND WENT TO CHRIST WILL BE SAVED AND THE REMAINDER OF PEOPLE
    WILL BE STIPPING THE PROSTITUTE AND WILL THEN TURN TO THE CAMP OF GODS PEOPLE TO DESTROYE IT ,BUT GOD BRING DOWN FIRE AND DESTROYED THEM
    He goes out and deceives the world again, and do you see how many do follow him? They “all” die verse 9.
    You see, as long as there is a possibility for you to die because of sin, you are considered dead.
    Satan gets to watch it all, and then be thrown into the lake of fire himself.
    Now there is no more death. THIS IS NOW TRUE.

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

I made this thread (Click Here) especially for you, my friend!
    This thread teaches you beginner “HTML Code”.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org[/quote]
    Edited because of wrong link

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 05 2011,13:18)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 05 2011,01:29)
    georg

this is part of your comment ,were i do not fully agree with not because it is not true ,but to me it mises a few things;

i will use capital letters to go between your comments;ok
    ===============================

FIRST THE SECOND RESURRECTION TAKES NOW PLACE (THE MILLENIUM IS FINISH)
    ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT ALL PEOPLE ARE RESURRECTED WITH THE WAYS THEY HAD WEN THEY DIED.
    Rev 20:7 ¶ And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

SO WHAT IS SATAN FIND?
    Rev 17:7 Then the angel said to me: “Why are you astonished? I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns.
    Rev 17:8 The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life

THIS SCARLET BEAST IS ALL THE PEOPLE WITH THERE VIEWS THEY HAD BEFORE THERE RESURRECTION,THE PROSTITUDE IS SATAN HIMSELF HIS LAST STAND,(SEE THIS BEAST COMES OUT FROM THE ABYSS AND GO TO HIS DESTRUCTION)

SEE SATAN IS THE PROSTITUTE AND THE BEAST HIS WORLD POWERS= IT SAYS;ONCE WAS  ,NOW IS NOT ,AND WILL COME OUT OF THE ABYSS,

ONCE WAS =BEFORE THE MILLENIUM ;;NOW IS NOT =MILLENIUM,;;AND WILL COME OUT OF THE ABYSS =AFTER THE MILLENIUM,
    What does Satan do?
    Rev 14:8 A second angel followed and said, “Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great, which made all the nations drink the maddening wine of her adulteries.”
    Rev 14:9 A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: “If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand,
    Rev 14:10 he, too, will drink of the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. He will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb.
    THIS IS WERE SEPARATION TAKE PLACE BEFORE THE FINAL DESTRUCTIO

Rev 20:8   And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.  
    NOW THE ONES WHO GOT OUT OF BABYLON THE GREAT AND WENT TO CHRIST WILL BE SAVED AND THE REMAINDER OF PEOPLE
    WILL BE STIPPING THE PROSTITUTE AND WILL THEN TURN TO THE CAMP OF GODS PEOPLE TO DESTROYE IT ,BUT GOD BRING DOWN FIRE AND DESTROYED THEM
    He goes out and deceives the world again, and do you see how many do follow him? They “all” die verse 9.
    You see, as long as there is a possibility for you to die because of sin, you are considered dead.
    Satan gets to watch it all, and then be thrown into the lake of fire himself.
    Now there is no more death. THIS IS NOW TRUE.

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

I made this thread (Click Here) especially for you, my friend!
    This thread teaches you beginner “HTML Code”.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org[/quote]
    Edited because of wrong link

EDJ

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 05 2011,00:02)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Jan. 05 2011,04:42)
    Lets hear the spirit of the word. Jesus said I'am the resurrection and[to] the life [of God]. The words of God are life. Jesus gave us the true words of life. We were dead in trespasses and sin but the true words of life from Jesus have lifted us up from mental darkness of sin and death and given us eternal life in[with] Christ[the annointing of God]! It is no longer I that liveth but Christ [the annointing of God] in me! Now death no longer rules my thoughts. Sickness or disease can no longer take away or affect my life in God.

All are equal, we must tell all/everyone, this is for whosoever[anyone] who will accept and believe!

We are empowered by Jesus' words from God given to whosoever will accept and believe. Whatever sin was is gone. Whatever death a person is talking about has no part in the life from God.

We no longer fight sickness and disease, we heal it. It is a distorted and destructive energy created by mankind [believing incorrectly] that must be balanced and returned to the light from where it came. We are to heal the nations. Heal the people. Healing is life giving. Giving God to people is Giving life to them. If they are sick, heal/love the sickness into balance and perfection from whence it came originally.

To be born again one must resurrect from believing in death. Being born again is the resurrection of the dead. Mentally dead. Wrong thinking. The mind of Christ is the annointing of God. Don't cover it with darkness thinking. Spew forth the light of life. IMO, TK

Tim

you view puzzles me ,Paul suffers from his eyes he can not see that well, Timothy has stomach problems ,and are you any better than them????

Pierre

Pierre: We all are whatever God says we are through Jesus.

Its whether or not you believe what he says about you.

What I believe about myself is nothing. What I believe Jesus says about me is everything. TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Jan. 05 2011,15:09)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 05 2011,00:02)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Jan. 05 2011,04:42)
    Lets hear the spirit of the word. Jesus said I'am the resurrection and[to] the life [of God]. The words of God are life. Jesus gave us the true words of life. We were dead in trespasses and sin but the true words of life from Jesus have lifted us up from mental darkness of sin and death and given us eternal life in[with] Christ[the annointing of God]! It is no longer I that liveth but Christ [the annointing of God] in me! Now death no longer rules my thoughts. Sickness or disease can no longer take away or affect my life in God.

All are equal, we must tell all/everyone, this is for whosoever[anyone] who will accept and believe!

We are empowered by Jesus' words from God given to whosoever will accept and believe. Whatever sin was is gone. Whatever death a person is talking about has no part in the life from God.

We no longer fight sickness and disease, we heal it. It is a distorted and destructive energy created by mankind [believing incorrectly] that must be balanced and returned to the light from where it came. We are to heal the nations. Heal the people. Healing is life giving. Giving God to people is Giving life to them. If they are sick, heal/love the sickness into balance and perfection from whence it came originally.

To be born again one must resurrect from believing in death. Being born again is the resurrection of the dead. Mentally dead. Wrong thinking. The mind of Christ is the annointing of God. Don't cover it with darkness thinking. Spew forth the light of life. IMO, TK

Tim

you view puzzles me ,Paul suffers from his eyes he can not see that well, Timothy has stomach problems ,and are you any better than them????

Pierre

Pierre: We all are whatever God says we are through Jesus.

Its whether or not you believe what he says about you.

What I believe about myself is nothing.  What I believe Jesus says about me is everything. TK

Tim

wen you truly give yourself to do God s will ,you do not own yourself any longer ,and what God trough Christ does with you is for you amazement this is were you are like the wind
    flesh is nothing.
    Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 05 2011,05:28)
    georg

it will make sense but this is all in me ,i will explain all;

first Satan is the whore;;And Satan sit on the beast ;;,the beast are the image of those powers(because those powers will not be the same strength as before)and the ten kings are the ones who will be part of that beast and bring division to all the resurrected people) ,this is why it is the eight head( king) but is part of the seven,and he will remain for only a short time(time for Satan to test and then destroyed)

the millennium is the sabbath day of Christ and his people from the first resurrection,for they all will be with him and live according to God,;
    The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

being priest means to serve God ,in Israel they were the leaders of the nation,because the King is now in heaven so they will be the administrators in his name ,

Pierre

Pierre

I tell you what, I will wait with my comments until you give me some scriptural backing.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Jan. 05 2011,19:07)

georg

first Satan is the whore;;And Satan sit on the beast ;;,the beast are the image of those powers(because those powers will not be the same strength as before)and the ten kings are the ones who will be part of that beast and bring division to all the resurrected people) ,this is why it is the eight head( king) but is part of the seven,and he will remain for only a short time(time for Satan to test and then destroyed)

the millennium is the sabbath day of Christ and his people from the first resurrection,for they all will be with him and live according to God,;
    The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

being priest means to serve God ,in Israel they were the leaders of the nation,because the King is now in heaven so they will be the administrators in his name ,

Pierre

Pierre

I tell you what, I will wait with my comments until you give me some scriptural backing.

Georg

georg

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 05 2011,13:47)

Quote (Baker @ Jan. 05 2011,19:07)

georg

Pierre

Pierre

Georg

georg

thanks  :)

Pierre

:(

terraricca
    Participant

georg

i am working hard so be patient

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Jan. 05 2011,11:26)
    Pierre

Remember I said, it has to make sense?

How can the second resurrection take place “after” the millennium. What would the millennium be for, if not to resurrect the dead, and teach them? Can't you see what will happen “after” the millennium?
    Look at the scriptures. “AFTER” the millennium Satan will be loosed, “WHY”?   to give “ALL” mankind a final test, and do you see how many will fail? after that Satan will be thrown into the lake of fire, and that's the end of it all; Paradise will be restored. No more sin, no more death.

Pierre, you are not only NOT pay attention to what I say, but you ignore scriptures as well.
    You have not acknowledged whether you understand what a beast is, it is NOT Satan.
    As long as you believe he is, we can't make any progress.
    Satan is the power behind all worldly kingdoms, but he is not the “kingdom/beast himself.

If Satan is the eighth beast, who was the seventh?

Georg

Georg

we living with the seventh, but read Daniel;Da 7:11 “Then I continued to watch because of the boastful words the horn was speaking. I kept looking until the beast was slain and its body destroyed and thrown into the blazing fire.
    Da 7:12 (The other beasts had been stripped of their authority, but were allowed to live for a period of time.)

Da 7:20 I also wanted to know about the ten horns on its head and about the other horn that came up, before which three of them fell—the horn that looked more imposing than the others and that had eyes and a mouth that spoke boastfully.
    Da 7:21 As I watched, this horn was waging war against the saints and defeating them,
    Da 7:22 until the Ancient of Days came and pronounced judgment in favor of the saints of the Most High, and the time came when they possessed the kingdom.
    Da 7:23 “He gave me this explanation: ‘The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it.
    Da 7:24 The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom. After them another king will arise, different from the earlier ones; he will subdue three kings.
    Da 7:25 He will speak against the Most High and oppress his saints and try to change the set times and the laws. The saints will be handed over to him for a time, times and half a time.
    Da 7:26 “ ‘But the court will sit, and his power will be taken away and completely destroyed forever.

Rev 20:7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison
    Rev 20:8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore.
    Rev 20:9 They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them.
    Rev 20:10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

The Dead Are Judged

Rev 20:11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. Earth and sky fled from his presence, and there was no place for them.
    Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.

Rev 17:8 The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because he once was, now is not, and yet will come.
    Rev 17:9 “This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits.
    Rev 17:10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for a little while.
    Rev 17:11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.

so the whore and the little horn are the same it is satan who recieve a little more time,

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

:p

Viewing 11 posts - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account