What is the mark of the beast?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    Unisage
    Participant

Laurel

Agree the Sabbath is also the sign of God..

Just to add on The Mark of God Continue…

Most Christians are not even aware of these verses since they rarely or never read the Torah or the Tanakh (Old Testament)

Within the Torah, which is Genesis through Deuteronomy (Hebrew word Torah means “instruction” or “teaching”) we read the following..

Exodus 13:9
    9 And it shall serve as a sign to you on your hand, and as a reminder on your forehead, that the law of the Lord may be in your mouth; for with a powerful hand the Lord brought you out of Egypt.

Exodus 13:16
    16 It shall serve as a sign on your hand and as an emblem on your forehead that by strength of hand the Lord brought us out of Egypt.

Deuteronomy 6:8
    8 Bind them as a sign on your hand, fix them as an emblem on your forehead,

Deuteronomy 11:18
    18 You shall put these words of mine in your heart and soul, and you shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and fix them as an emblem on your forehead.

What is the obvious fact one should immediately notice from these passages? What figuratively leaps from the pages as we discuss the issue of the mark of the Beast? Allow me to again present the passage from Revelation.

Revelation 13:16
    16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Almost the exact same phrase is used with respect to a mark – or sign! However, the passages from Torah show the mark to be the mark of God, whereas the passage from Revelation refers to the mark of the Satanic Beast.

Who has the Mark of the Beast? Continue later…

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Nov. 11 2007,11:22)

Quote (Unisage @ Nov. 11 2007,06:56)
    There is the Mark of God and the Mark of Satan do you know the difference? I do.And If i told you It will floor you.

Revelation 12:9    

9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Unisage He deceived the whole world. But then you do not go on with the story. You make such a rediculous statement, it would floor us, if you would tell us?  No my friend I know who God is and Jesus is. The Holy Spirit lives in those that have given their lives to God. They will know the diffrence. I know Demons are all around us. I had to chase them out of our House before.
    And just ask Mandy she has more to say on that subject then I have too. So no you do not scare me.

Mrs.

I agree sister Irene! Quite ridiculous…..

Also, Laurel, thank you for your comments on the SSN and so on.

To all true believers!

It is a lie of satan to say that not keeping the physical 7th day sabbath is the mark of the beast.

True believers have already been marked by the Spirit of God in their foreheads. No need for the Spirit of fear to get you to come under the law that Yeshua has fulfilled which was our school master until the Spirit of grace the New Covenant has come and set us free from the law of sin and death.

2 Cor 1:22
    Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.

Eph 1:13
    In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Eph 4:30
    And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Greek word for “sealed”, sphragizō which means;

1) to set a seal upon, mark with a seal, to seal

a) for security: from Satan

b) since things sealed up are concealed (as the contents of a letter), to hide, keep in silence, keep secret

c) in order to mark a person or a thing

1) to set a mark upon by the impress of a seal or a stamp

2) angels are said to be sealed by God

Have no fear the Spirit is here!

:D

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Nov. 11 2007,19:31)
    To all true believers!

It is a lie of satan to say that not keeping the physical 7th day sabbath is the mark of the beast.

True believers have already been marked by the Spirit of God in their foreheads. No need for the Spirit of fear to get you to come under the law that Yeshua has fulfilled which was our school master until the Spirit of grace the New Covenant has come and set us free from the law of sin and death.

In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

b) since things sealed up are concealed (as the contents of a letter), to hide, keep in silence, keep secret

WJ Which of the Ten commandments points to the Messiah that was to come?

WHICH COMMANDMENT WJ?

Tell us WJ which of the Commandments of God did Jesus do away with?

Rev 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

What are the commandments of God WJ? You have faith in Jesus that Jesus did away with His Father's Commandments!

MILK that's what the Commandments are MILK :laugh:

No the Rock is the POPE because the POPE is the successor of Peter! And the POPE changed the Sabbath. So it would seem to me that the POPE who changed the Sabbath the very FORTH COMMANDMENT OF GOD and that those who keep the POPE'S day believes that the POPE is the Rock.

That's what you are saying by NOT keeping God's Sabbath! You keep the Pope's sabbath, MAN'S Sabbath and NOT GOD'S.

Again this is MILK!!!!!

Mat 23:24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.

God help you.

Laurel
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Nov. 11 2007,19:31)
    To all true believers!

WJ,
    According to YOUR doctrine then, Satan wrote the Bible, and God's laws. I say this because the Bible which we are supposed to believe is the breath of God Himself tells us to keep the 7th day, in rememberence to Him and how He freed us from spiritual bondage.

What you are saying makes me sick, may YHWH have mercy on those whom do not understand His Word.

Laurel

Laurel
    Participant

Oh Yea WJ
    I almost forgot this important bit. Also the mark is on the hand, meaning works. Faith without works is dead!!!! Rest on the Sabbath, His works is to rest on the Sabbath. Believing is not enough, even Satan know Him and believes.

Laurel

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To all……> have we concedered what a Beast means in the prophecy. Isn't it a world rulling Kingdom and maybe the Mark is what you have to have to exist in it, like its money for instence, It say's you cant by or sell without the mark of the Beast. And maybe its a system of bying and selling that effects the whole world. People who have their mindes set on riches must use that sysetm to get ahead so their foreheads or minds are set on it, and labor for money with their hands to accomplish their Goals.

Just somthing to think about, I don't know forsure…..gene

Participant

This is the Mark of the Beast

2 Thessalonians 2 – Study This Chapter

1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, F4 2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6 And now ye know what withholdeth F5 that he might be revealed in his time. 7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; BECAUSE THEY RECEIVED NOT THE LOVE OF THE TRUTH, THAT THEY MIGHT BE SAVED. 11 AND FOR THIS CAUSE GOD SHALL SEND THEM STRONG DELUSION, THAT THEY SHOULD BELIEVE A LIE: 12 THAT THEY ALL MIGHT BE DAMNED WHO BELIEVED NOT THE TRUTH, BUT HAD PLEASURE IN UNRIGHTEOUSNESS.

Rev. 13:8
    And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Matt 13:24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: 25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. 26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. 27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Matt. 7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. 9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Matt. 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

.John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. F9 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

God Bless

Laurel
    Participant

The mark of the beast is definately not a certain kind of credit. Too many people believe that therory.

I know what it is and I posted it near the beginning of this thread.. Scripture tells us what it is.

The end will come as a theif. It is not what you expect!

Laurel

acertainchap
    Participant

If we keep both Saturday and Sunday as the Sabbath then we have no way of the following the Harlot, anyway, correct? :)

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Laurel @ Nov. 13 2007,19:39)
    The mark of the beast is definately not a certain kind of credit. Too many people believe that therory.

I know what it is and I posted it near the beginning of this thread.. Scripture tells us what it is.

The end will come as a theif. It is not what you expect!

Laurel

NO! It's a computer chip! No! it's a debit card! NO! It's the bar codes! NO! It's the cross!

It's a bird, no it's a plane; NO! IT'S SUPERMAN!!!!! :laugh:

I know It's the “mark” Catholics get on “ASH WEDNESDAY”! :laugh:

Wait it's the Pope's hat! :laugh:

Does the harlot have this mark?

Laurel
    Participant

Quote (acertainchap @ Nov. 14 2007,01:09)
    If we keep both Saturday and Sunday as the Sabbath then we have no way of the following the Harlot, anyway, correct? :)

Does YHWH tell us to keep Sun-day?

OR Does He tell us to keep the Sabbath?

acertainchap
    Participant

Do we have any way of proving if the Sabbath is on Saturday or Sunday?

IM4Truth
    Participant

Ken Do you believe that the Cross is the mark of the beast? That would be interesting, because that is what my Husband thinks. He has written a Book, published one and has another one ready to be published, but we cant afford it right now. In it He stated that He thinks that the cross is the sign, because of what Constantine say in a dream. The sign was a red cross that He painted on all of His Soldiers Shields and He won the Battle against His Brother-in Law. After that He stopped the prosecution and started the Roman Catholic Church. All the changes took place also. The Sabbath was changed to Sunday, all Holidays to all Holy days. X-mas, Easter and more were instituted. In essence all became Babylonian. So here we are under that system, and God is telling His People to come out of Her my People. Have You? :blues: :blues:

Peace and Love Mrs.
    P.S. Ken I know you have come out of Her. But what about all others. :D :D

acertainchap
    Participant

Who is the 'her' that we should come out of? A nation? Which system? Please explain. Are you saying that we should stop celebrating Christmas? When I celebrate Christmas I celebrate Christ's birth, whether celebrating it early or not, does it matter as long as we celebrate it? When I celebrate Christmas I don't celebrate a sun god or whatever. Regardless if people celebrated a sun god on that day or not, it doesn't have any affect on me because I celebrate Christ's birth. Tell me your thoughts. :)

IM4Truth
    Participant

Chap We have not celebrated x-mas since 1985 when we left the Catholic Church. First Christ was not born on December 25, but the rebirth of the Sun God. There are all kinds of articles on google's about it. You might want to go there for a better explanation. I have a Book in my possession called the “Two Babylons.” it explains it too. It is written by a former Catholic Priest. Your Britannica Encyclopedia tell some too. All the Holydays are derived from the Babylonians. That is what God is telling you to come out of. The trinity Doctrine is another one of their Doctrines. It was man made. All those God tells you to come out of. Remember what Jesus said that the road is steep and few will find it. More now in the end times where God is calling people out of Her( false Church) there are a few more. The end is close and we have to make up our minds to who we want to follow, man or God. (Jesus)

Peace and Love Mrs.

TimothyVI
    Participant

Hi Chap,

I have always thought that it was good to celebrate the birth of Jesus. But we have no idea what day that was.
    So if you happen to celebrate that day on the 25th of December with a gathering of friends and family, I see no harm.
    The problem is that the majority of people are not celebrating the birth of Christ on December 25th., but rather
    participating in an orgy of buying, selling and overeating. Seldom is Jesus even thought of. Even the title Christ has been
    taken out of the name in deference to Xmas.
    I join with my extended family on Christmas for fellowship. I think God would approve.

As for as “who is the her” John herd an angel telling him how vile Babylon was, then he heard another voice telling
    him to come out of her. “Her” was Babylon. Many CHristians have made her to be the Catholic church or anything else that
    they think you should come out of. Maybe they are right, I don't know. I do know it was Babylon.

Tim

TimothyVI
    Participant

Forgive my misspelling of “far” and “heard”
    I type faster than I think and do not have editing rights.

Tim

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Nov. 14 2007,06:18)
    Ken Do you believe that the Cross is the mark of the beast? That would be interesting, because that is what my Husband thinks. He has written a Book, published one and has another one ready to be published, but we cant afford it right now. In it He stated that He thinks that the cross is the sign, because of what Constantine say in a dream. The sign was a red cross that He painted on all of His Soldiers Shields and He won the Battle against His Brother-in Law. After that He stopped the prosecution and started the Roman Catholic Church. All the changes took place also. The Sabbath was changed to Sunday, all Holidays to all Holy days. X-mas, Easter and more were instituted. In essence all became Babylonian. So here we are under that system, and God is telling His People to come out of Her my People. Have You? :blues: :blues:

Peace and Love Mrs.
    P.S. Ken I know you have come out of Her. But what about all others. :D :D

After that He stopped the prosecution and started the Roman Catholic Church. All the changes took place also. The Sabbath was changed to Sunday, all Holidays to all Holy days. X-mas, Easter and more were instituted. In essence all became Babylonian. So here we are under that system, and God is telling His People to come out of Her my People. Have You?

You know that's interesting. Constantine started the whole thing. He started the RCC? That's true that they were no Popes until Constantine! Hum mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

There was no cross until Constantine?

Very interesting! But he is dead and the Pope lives on…..Hum mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Well Mrs it is harvest time! That's why the call is going out to come out of her.

It's everyone's choice who they will follow.

Buckle you safety belt! It's going to be a ride! A ride that has begun to just start up SO BUCKLE UP! :)

Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

kenrch
    Participant

I'm buckled up and have air bags too! :D

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 118 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account