What exactly is fornication?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    peace2all
    Participant

so if you are married is there certain things you can't do sexually, thats in the bible as a no no . not talking bout beastiality or adultry stuff. sex with each other – oral or pardon my topic anal? thanks

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (peace2all @ Nov. 17 2009,10:37)
    so if you are married is there certain things you can't do sexually, thats in the bible as a no no . not talking bout beastiality or adultry stuff. sex with each other – oral or pardon my topic anal? thanks

If the bible does not forbid it we should not add to what is forbidden.The scriptures say that the marriage bed cannot be defiled. You and your wife belong to each other and whatever the both of you consent to is your private business.

The only thing that is forbidden biblically is that a married couple is forbidden to do is to have sexual intercourse during the woman menstrual cycle.

peace2all
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 17 2009,11:02)

If the bible does not forbid it we should not add to what is forbidden.The scriptures say that the marriage bed cannot be defiled. You and your wife belong to each other and whatever the both of you consent to is your private business.

The only thing that is forbidden biblically is that a married couple is forbidden to do is to have sexual intercourse during the woman menstrual cycle.

i did not know this, who would want to anyway . lol yuck. where that located in the bible anyways

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (peace2all @ Nov. 17 2009,11:05)

i did not know this, who would want to anyway . lol yuck. where that located in the bible anyways

And if any man lies with her and her menstrual impurity comes upon him, he shall be unclean seven days, and every bed on which he lies shall be unclean.
    Leviticus 15:23-25

“You shall not approach a woman to uncover her nakedness while she is in her menstrual uncleanness.
    Leviticus 18:18-20

we are given authority over beasts, not to act or mate like one.

Eph 5:25  The husbands! love your own wives, as also the Christ did love the assembly, and did give himself for it,

Eph 5:28  so ought the husbands to love their own wives as their own bodies: he who is loving his own wife–himself he doth love;

Eph 5:32  this secret is great, and I speak in regard to Christ and to the assembly;

ph 5:22  The wives! to your own husbands subject yourselves, as to the Lord,

wake up !

shir hashirim, what kind of beloved is your beloved? my dove, my perfect one.

Quote (princess of the king @ Nov. 16 2009,20:05)

Eph 5:25  The husbands! love your own wives, as also the Christ did love the assembly, and did give himself for it,

Eph 5:28  so ought the husbands to love their own wives as their own bodies: he who is loving his own wife–himself he doth love;

Eph 5:32  this secret is great, and I speak in regard to Christ and to the assembly;

wake up !

shir hashirim, what kind of beloved is your beloved?  my dove, my perfect one.

“Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth, for your love is better than wine.

Quote (princess of the king @ Nov. 16 2009,20:05)

wake up !

shir hashirim, what kind of beloved is your beloved?  my dove, my perfect one.

Boruch Atoh al kiddush HaShem

Beloved
    Participant

Quote (peace2all @ Nov. 17 2009,11:05)

You'd be surprised at how many people actually do that. The numbers are quite high.

The world uses sex during the menstrual cycle as another form of contraceptive. One that doesn't require a condom.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To All ….quite talking about that stuff. The question here is what exactly is fornication, as i said, simply put , IT IS A FALSE OR a uncommitted relationship. It is a living LIE> Rather with Man or GOD. IT is a very hurtful sin, both to GOD or MEN or WOMEN. It is one of the greatest evils under the sun, and those who commit it are a faithless people, and most have by the way, it only brings sorrow in GOD'S and people lives. Be sincere and honest with your relationships and you will avoid this hurtful sin. Avoid fornication like you would the plague. Why allow yourself to suffer emotional distress because of a Phony relationship anyway. Seek what is stable and sound stay far away from fornication and you will save you soul a lot of emotional stress.  IMO

Peace and love to you all………………….gene

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account