What exactly is fornication?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 13 2009,12:30)

Quote (942767 @ Nov. 13 2009,12:09)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 13 2009,11:02)

Quote (942767 @ Nov. 13 2009,10:18)

Quote (Beloved @ Nov. 11 2009,05:33)
    Okay so this was something that I was really struggling with. And it dawned on me, I didn't even know the definition of fornication to begin with. It makes sense that I can't flee from something I know next to nothing about.

Here's the definition from dictionary.com “–noun
    1. voluntary sexual intercourse between two unmarried persons or two persons not married to each other.”

Here's the definition that somebody told me: “Fornication is having sexual intercourse with no emotional attachment”  The person who told me had knowledge of the bible.

Basically the second definition implies that its okay to have sex as long as you actually feel something for the person.

Though I realized most recently this second definition has to be TOTALLY wrong. The bad part is that, I'd accepted that 2nd definition for a while and just went on doing what I wanted to as long as I felt that I loved the person, if it was anything less than love and my heart wasn't set on it, I wouldn't do it.

I need a bit of clarity. How can you even stop yourself from committing it? It seems that with lust particularly, when its in your face, you forget everything that you'd ever learned that says 'don't do it'.

What does a biblical dictionary describe fornication to be? I went to look for scriptures and I've found verses that use the word, but my context clues seem to elude me.

In the meantime, I've repented and find myself too busy trying to learn the Word and the works of the enemy rather than dwelling on certain thoughts.

Another thing that gets really iffy is that some people define sex as anything involving the reproductive organs at all, while some people don't consider oral or even masturbation to be sex at all.

Where do you cross the line to where it becomes fornication?

Hi Beloved:

Before I was born again, sex was my God.  Everything that was said about trying it this way or that way or anything else I wanted to try.

After I was born again, thinking I had gained some knowledge of the scriptures, in prayer, I told God I loved my wife with my life, basing this on the scripture that states husbands love you wives as Christ loved the church and gave his life for it.  God spoke to me in an audible voice, saying, “if you love her pray for her”.

Our example of loving someone then, is the sacrificial life that Jesus lived obeying God even unto death on the cross.  It isn't just “a feeling”.

When you are born again, your sins have been washed away by the blood of our Lord, and God does not remember your past, and so with this, you now have a new beginning, and also knowledge of the truth through God's Word.  If you are having sex with someone to whom you are not married, you don't love that person otherwise you would not touch her.

And so, if you are having trouble abstaining, the best advice that I can give not to allow yourself to be put where the circumstances may cause you to be tempted, and that is what is meant with the counsel by the Word of God, “to flee fornication”.  Your body if you are born again, is the temple of the Living God.

Oral sex is sexual perversion.

I hope this will help you.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Oral sex is a perversion?

Where is that written? That can't be true

The marriage bed can not be defiled

Hi BD:

My conscience tells me that it is sexual perversion.  All of this I was doing before I was saved, and the scriptures about marriage tell me what the Lord intended with sex in a marriage.

While there may not be a specific scripture that deals with this subject, the following scripture justifies what I have stated in my marriage:

NIV

1Th 4:3 It is God's will that you should be sanctified: that you should avoid sexual immorality;  

1Th 4:4 that each of you should learn to control his own body [fn] in a way that is holy and honorable,  

1Th 4:5 not in passionate lust like the heathen, who do not know God;  

Love in Christ,
    Marty

You misunderstand the scriptures just like the priests who forbid themselves marriage onlty to be overwhelmed with lust that in some cases has caused great sin:

(1) Then, in their wake, We followed them up with (others of) Our apostles: We sent after them Jesus the son of Mary, and bestowed on him the Gospel; and We ordained in the hearts of those who followed him Compassion and Mercy. But the monasticism which they invented for themselves, We did not prescribe for them: (We commanded) only the seeking for the Good Pleasure of Allah. but that they did not foster as they should have done. Yet We bestowed, on those among them who believed, their (due) reward, but many of them are rebellious transgressors.  
    (  سورة الحديد  , Al-Hadid, Chapter #57, Verse #27)

God had already listed in the Holy Bible what was considered an abomination or illicit sex acts yet you add your own through your own whim. Why make unlawful what God did not make unlawful.

The heathens especially in Rome were taken to Homosexuality, Incest, Orgies and many illicit acts that the Holy Bible forbids but Oral sex is not one of them and neither is masturbation which may be neccesary during the menstrual cycle of someones wife to keep their urges under control if you do not see it in scripture adding it makes it a tradition or commandment of men and not God.

Hi BD:

I have never enjoyed more satisfying sexual realtions than I have since I was born again and adhere to what my conscience tells me is appropriate.

He said at His right hand are pleasures forever more.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Nov. 13 2009,12:44)

Okay so this was something that I was really struggling with. And it dawned on me, I didn't even know the definition of fornication to begin with. It makes sense that I can't flee from something I know next to nothing about.

1. voluntary sexual intercourse between two unmarried persons or two persons not married to each other.”

Here's the definition that somebody told me: “Fornication is having sexual intercourse with no emotional attachment”  The person who told me had knowledge of the bible.

Basically the second definition implies that its okay to have sex as long as you actually feel something for the person.

Though I realized most recently this second definition has to be TOTALLY wrong. The bad part is that, I'd accepted that 2nd definition for a while and just went on doing what I wanted to as long as I felt that I loved the person, if it was anything less than love and my heart wasn't set on it, I wouldn't do it.

I need a bit of clarity. How can you even stop yourself from committing it? It seems that with lust particularly, when its in your face, you forget everything that you'd ever learned that says 'don't do it'.

What does a biblical dictionary describe fornication to be? I went to look for scriptures and I've found verses that use the word, but my context clues seem to elude me.

In the meantime, I've repented and find myself too busy trying to learn the Word and the works of the enemy rather than dwelling on certain thoughts.

Another thing that gets really iffy is that some people define sex as anything involving the reproductive organs at all, while some people don't consider oral or even masturbation to be sex at all.

Hi Beloved:

Before I was born again, sex was my God.  Everything that was said about trying it this way or that way or anything else I wanted to try.

After I was born again, thinking I had gained some knowledge of the scriptures, in prayer, I told God I loved my wife with my life, basing this on the scripture that states husbands love you wives as Christ loved the church and gave his life for it.  God spoke to me in an audible voice, saying, “if you love her pray for her”.

Our example of loving someone then, is the sacrificial life that Jesus lived obeying God even unto death on the cross.  It isn't just “a feeling”.

When you are born again, your sins have been washed away by the blood of our Lord, and God does not remember your past, and so with this, you now have a new beginning, and also knowledge of the truth through God's Word.  If you are having sex with someone to whom you are not married, you don't love that person otherwise you would not touch her.

And so, if you are having trouble abstaining, the best advice that I can give not to allow yourself to be put where the circumstances may cause you to be tempted, and that is what is meant with the counsel by the Word of God, “to flee fornication”.  Your body if you are born again, is the temple of the Living God.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi BD:

My conscience tells me that it is sexual perversion.  All of this I was doing before I was saved, and the scriptures about marriage tell me what the Lord intended with sex in a marriage.

While there may not be a specific scripture that deals with this subject, the following scripture justifies what I have stated in my marriage:

NIV

1Th 4:3 It is God's will that you should be sanctified: that you should avoid sexual immorality;  

1Th 4:4 that each of you should learn to control his own body [fn] in a way that is holy and honorable,  

Love in Christ,
    Marty

You misunderstand the scriptures just like the priests who forbid themselves marriage onlty to be overwhelmed with lust that in some cases has caused great sin:

(1) Then, in their wake, We followed them up with (others of) Our apostles: We sent after them Jesus the son of Mary, and bestowed on him the Gospel; and We ordained in the hearts of those who followed him Compassion and Mercy. But the monasticism which they invented for themselves, We did not prescribe for them: (We commanded) only the seeking for the Good Pleasure of Allah. but that they did not foster as they should have done. Yet We bestowed, on those among them who believed, their (due) reward, but many of them are rebellious transgressors.  

God had already listed in the Holy Bible what was considered an abomination or illicit sex acts yet you add your own through your own whim. Why make unlawful what God did not make unlawful.

The heathens especially in Rome were taken to Homosexuality, Incest, Orgies and many illicit acts that the Holy Bible forbids but Oral sex is not one of them and neither is masturbation which may be neccesary during the menstrual cycle of someones wife to keep their urges under control if you do not see it in scripture adding it makes it a tradition or commandment of men and not God.

Hi BD:

I have never enjoyed more satisfying sexual realtions than I have since I was born again and adhere to what my conscience tells me is appropriate.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

I'm not telling you what you should do or prefer I was just saying you should not say what is forbidden unless God has expressly stated such a thing otherwise we make our whims permissable and our dislikes we call sins when they are simply what we ourselves choose not to participate in.

Many religious people who knock on my door and will say that drinking Alcohol is a “sin”
    they will even say that Jesus didn't make or drink actual wine this is just an example of how men create false-righteousness even changing the text and meaning of the word of God it is a grievous thing

These are things as a Bishop you must avoid doing.

Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 13 2009,13:10)

Hi Beloved:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi BD:

NIV

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

I'm not telling you what you should do or prefer I was just saying you should not say what is forbidden unless God has expressly stated such a thing otherwise we make our whims permissa
    ble and our dislikes we call sins when they are simply what we ourselves choose not to participate in.

Many religious people who knock on my door and will say that drinking Alcohol is a “sin” they will even say that Jesus didn't make or drink actual wine this is just an example of how men create false-righteousness even changing the text and meaning of the word of God it is a grievous thing

Hi BD:

Thanks for the advice.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Nov. 13 2009,13:14)

Hi Beloved:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi BD:

NIV

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

I'm not telling you what you should do or prefer I was just saying you should not say what is forbidden unless God has expressly stated such a thing otherwise we make our whims permissable and our dislikes we call sins when they are simply what we ourselves choose not to participate in.

Many religious people who knock on my door and will say that drinking Alcohol is a “sin” they will even say that Jesus didn't make or drink actual wine this is just an example of how men create false-righteousness even changing the text and meaning of the word of God it is a grievous thing

Hi BD:

Thanks for the advice.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

I love you and want you to do well for that is the will of God and the covenant he made with you. :)

Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 13 2009,13:32)

Quote (942767 @ Nov. 13 2009,13:14)

Hi Beloved:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi BD:

NIV

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi BD:

I have never enjoyed more satisfyin
    g sexual realtions than I have since I was born again and adhere to what my conscience tells me is appropriate.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi BD:

Thanks for the advice.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

I love you and want you to do well for that is the will of God and the covenant he made with you. :)

Hi BD:

I love you too, and so, I have shared the gospel with you out of my love for you. My desire is God's very best for you and your family.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Participant

Hi:

I asked God if I was correct in what I was saying about Oral sex, and the word inordinate came to my mind, and so, here is the scripture that He has given me:

Col 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

Col 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

Col 3:4 When Christ, [who is] our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

Col 3:5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Nov. 13 2009,14:10)
    Hi:

I asked God if I was correct in what I was saying about Oral sex, and the word inordinate came to my mind, and so, here is the scripture that He has given me:

Col 3:2   Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.  

Col 3:3   For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.  

Col 3:4   When Christ, [who is] our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.  

Col 3:5   Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

It seems here that what is being pointed out is EXCESSIVENESS.

We should subdue(Mortify) our members(limbs including genitals) From excessiveness and things that transgree the bounds set by God. Inordinate

in·or·di·nate (n-ôrdn-t) KEY

ADJECTIVE:

Exceeding reasonable limits; immoderate. See Synonyms at excessive.

Once again this would deal with such things as

Romans 1:25-27 (King James Version)

25Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

I am glad pointed out to you the word inordinate because that is exactly what I was saying to you do not be inordinate in your view. The scriptures already point out that Homosexuality men with men and women with women is excessive and it transgree the boundaries set by God just like sex with animals or orgies but a man and a woman have no written restrictions to one another

Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.
    Hebrews 13:3-5

1 Corinthians 7:4-6 (King James Version)

4The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.

Once again, what is written is written and we must not be excessive transgressing the bounds set by God, which in this case Oral Sex is not listed but if you are uncomfortable then don't do it, however if your wife wanted to have oral sex with you you would be wrong to deny her:

1 Corinthians 7:4-6 (Young's Literal Translation)

4 the wife over her own body hath not authority, but the husband; and, in like manner also, the husband over his own body hath not authority, but the wife.

5 Defraud not one another, except by consent for a time, that ye may be free for fasting and prayer, and again may come together, that the Adversary may not tempt you because of your incontinence;

The song of Soloman also has certain verses that are very reminiscent of Oral Sex. The Song Of Solomon certainly lends to the idea that we should taste and enjoy the fruits of our spouses.

God Bless!

Participant

Hi BD:

And so, Romans 1:26, what is the natural use of woman?

Love in Christ,
    Marty

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Nov. 13 2009,14:44)
    Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Romans 1:26 explicitly states “Even their women” while it doesn't specifically say what they were talking about it certainly was not including the man or else it should have said “them with their wives” but you will find no prohibition in the scriptures that forbid anything between a man and his wife exclusively except the prohibition to deny them your body or for them to deny theirs to you.

Exactly what makes oral sex for you where is the line a kiss on the neck, the belly, the back? or is it only direct genital stimulation if that is the case what if simple kissing excites the genitals to orgasm would that count? Really if it is your wife, flesh of your flesh what is the problem?

Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 13 2009,15:07)

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Romans 1:26 explicitly states “Even their women” while it doesn't specifically say what they were talking about it certainly was not including the man or else it should have said “them with their wives” but you will find no prohibition in the scriptures that forbid anything between a man and his wife exclusively except the prohibition to deny them your body or for them to deny theirs to you.

Exactly what makes oral sex for you where is the line a kiss on the neck, the belly, the back? or is it only direct genital stimulation if that is the case what if simple kissing excites the genitals to orgasm would that count? Really if it is your wife, flesh of your flesh what is the problem?

Hi BD:

I myself know the natural use of a woman, and if I have a question relative to what I should allow or not in the intimacy with my wife or what I should teach regarding this matter, I ask God for direction as it is He whom I am striving to please.

And I thank him for the pleasures that He allows with me with my wife.

But as you say there is no specific scripture about this issue just as there is no specific scripture about smoking cigarettes, and so, having asked God what is correct in this matter, I will let my conscience be my guide.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Nov. 13 2009,15:34)

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi BD:

I myself know the natural use of a woman, and if I have a question relative to what I should allow or not in the intimacy with my wife or what I should teach regarding this matter, I ask God for direction as it is He whom I am striving to please.

But as you say there is no specific scripture about this issue just as there is no specific scripture about smoking cigarettes, and so, having asked God what is correct in this matter, I will let my conscience be my guide.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

I don't smoke myself but should I preach it is a sin? If the Body is a temple don't they light incense in the temple?

You see my point? We should not make forbidden what God has not made forbidden do you think that smoking,alcohol, oral sex…etc. was not occuring when the Holy Scriptures were written?

The laws written were meticulous and thorough and yet they remain absent on many things it is not for us to bite of what is forbidden which the Sovereignty of God to command what is good or bad.

Beloved
    Participant

Hi Beloved:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi BD:

NIV

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

I'm not telling you what you should do or prefer I was just saying you should not say what is forbidden unless God has expressly stated such a thing otherwise we make our whims permissa
    ble and our dislikes we call sins when they are simply what we ourselves choose not to participate in.

Wow. People came telling you that drinking is a sin? That's funny, considering Jesus did drink WINE. I don't recall him ever drinking large amounts though.

Besides, if I recall the 7 sins, drinking is not one of them nor does drinking make an 8th sin.

People love to create their own sins and spirits to bind.

Anyway, back to the topic!

This is why I'm trying to figure this out:

1. I'm a girl

2. I'm not interested in incest, girls, animals; none of that stuff that I know is just sinful.

So please, I don't think those things need be mentioned because we can all agree that they're just wrong.

Before being saved and becoming a Christian, I dated a girl. The relationship was so bad that I vowed I'd never date the same sex again. I wasn't saved and knew even then that it was nothing but bad news to wrap myself up in.

3. I have a boyfriend who is also a Christian. And we both want things, but when it gets to that point, I'm the first to steer us out of that direction by changing the subject or whatever. We used to do things, but we stopped after attending sermons and for weeks at EVERY sermon I kept hearing “Flee from fornication. Don't do it.” etc. So eventually it went up into to my noggin.

I assumed fornication was any and all types of sexual behavior and acts based on what I read in dictionaries.

I decided it was best to just not do anything at all, especially till I found out what the bible has to say about sex. We're still steady and content, I'm NOT married. The issue is not going to be brought up between us for a while, because he's far away and will be for months, and I trust that he's as loyal as I am.

I'm trying to figure out whether or not we can do anything. But I DON'T want to have one foot in the world and the other tip toeing towards being a real Christian. I want my relationship to be strictly as God wants it to be.

So, to my understanding, most of the responses are leaning towards the fact that we can't do anything until married.

If that's the case, I can hold off. If he can't, then either he'd better man up or pack up, because I've made up my mind that no man will keep me from a relationship with God. Not anymore.

Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 13 2009,15:53)

Quote (942767 @ Nov. 13 2009,15:34)

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

I don't smoke myself but should I preach it is a sin? If the Body is a temple don't they light incense in the temple?

You see my point? We should not make forbidden what God has not made forbidden do you think that smoking,alcohol, oral sex…etc. was not occuring when the Holy Scriptures were written?

The laws written were meticulous and thorough and yet they remain absent on many things it is not for us to bite of what is forbidden which the Sovereignty of God to command what is good or bad.

Hi BD:

As I have stated, if there is a question relative to what I allow or teach, I can ask God for direction and I do. If He is God and is the one whom I am striving to please, is this not the right thing to do?

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Participant

Quote (Beloved @ Nov. 13 2009,15:54)

Hi Beloved:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi BD:

NIV

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Wow. People came telling you that drinking is a sin? That's funny, considering Jesus did drink WINE. I don't recall him ever drinking large amounts though.

Besides, if I recall the 7 sins, drinking is not one of them nor does drinking make an 8th sin.

1. I'm a girl

2. I'm not interested in incest, girls, animals; none of that stuff that I know is just sinful.

So please, I don't think those things need be mentioned because we can all agree that they're just wrong.

Before being saved and becoming a Christian, I dated a girl. The relationship was so bad that I vowed I'd never date the same sex again. I wasn't saved and knew even then that it was nothing but bad news to wrap myself up in.

3. I have a boyfriend who is also a Christian. And we both want things, but when it gets to that point, I'm the first to steer us out of that direction by changing the subject or whatever. We used to do things, but we stopped after attending sermons and for weeks at EVERY sermon I kept hearing “Flee from fornication. Don't do it.” etc. So eventually it went up into to my noggin.

I assumed fornication was any and all types of sexual behavior and acts based on what I read in dictionaries.

I decided it was best to just not do anything at all, especially till I found out what the bible has to say about sex. We're still steady and content, I'm NOT married. The issue is not going to be brought up between us for a while, because he's far away and will be for months, and I trust that he's as loyal as I am.

I'm trying to figure out whether or not we can do anything. But I DON'T want to have one foot in the world and the other tip toeing towards being a real Christian. I want my relationship to be strictly as God wants it to be.

So, to my understanding, most of the responses are leaning towards the fact that we can't do anything until married.

If that's the case, I can hold off. If he can't, then either he'd better man up or pack up, because I've made up my mind that no man will keep me from a relationship with God. Not anymore.

Hi Beloved:

You have made the right decision.  All of our God's principles that He gives us for living our lives are for our benefit.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

bodhitharta
    Participant

If you two have not made a commitment before God you should refrain from any activity because if you should indulge yourselves and part ways how will you feel when one day you fall in love get married and have to bring up all sorts of indiscretions and don't think it won't matter because it will and it will cause your future husband grief. So stand strong and may you and the young man get married.

1 Corinthians 7

9But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.

10And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband:

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 13 2009,12:40)
    Hi,
    Interesting how some folk enjoy writing new laws for others.

Nick……………what new laws , If you understood what Jesus said about marriage and divorce, you would know what i wrote was right in line with he said.

gene

kerwin
    Participant

Beloved wrote:

1. I'm a girl

Sounds like you have figured right.

Quote (Beloved @ Nov. 12 2009,20:54)

Hi Beloved:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi BD:

NIV

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

1. I'm a girl

???

Seven (7) sins?

The seven deadly sins in the Christian tradition were first compiled by Pope Gregory I around the year 600.

They are pride, covetousness, lust, anger, gluttony, envy, and sloth.

Gregory also compiled a list of the seven virtures: faith, hope, charity, justice, prudence, temperance, and fortitude.

The Scripture would validate all of these concepts, but nowhere are they recorded in a list like this and nowhere in the Bible are they specifically referred to as the seven deadly sins or seven virtues.

They do not pre-date the Ten Commandments which were given at Mt. Sinai around 1450 B.C.

It is probably true that they were used extensively to teach principles from 'Elohim's Word, particularly in the centuries before the invention of the printing press when the Bible was not available for the common man to read and study.

???

seekingtruth
    Participant

16 There are six things which Jehovah hateth; Yea, seven which are an abomination unto him:

17 Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, And hands that shed innocent blood;

18 A heart that deviseth wicked purposes, Feet that are swift in running to mischief,

19 A false witness that uttereth lies, And he that soweth discord among brethren.

I would assume that if it is an abomination to him it would be a sin and there are 7 items listed.

My opinion – Wm

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Beloved………..Simply put, Adultery is Breaking of Covenant, and marriage is a covenant, With GOD or Man or Women.

Fornication………..IS living a LIE (FALSEHOOD), With GOD or Man or Women

Just that simple, no sense complicating it. IMO

peace and love to you and yours……………..gene

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account