We are in the new earth

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 535 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    True.
    It is still happening.

banana
    Participant

thinker

No human being can crush, kill, or destroy any spirit being, only God can destroy a spirit being.
    Nowhere does it say “first generation” Christian. The crushing under your feet, is just a figure of speech.
    The bible clearly states, he will be destroyed “after” he has let the last rebellion against God, that will be after the millennium.
    Satan operates in this world today alright, in fact, I believe he is working overtime, because he knows, his time is very short.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (banana @ Dec. 13 2009,01:03)
    Ed

I know the words are in English, but what languish is that?

Georg

Hi Georg,

Why is there such divergence in your choice of language?
    languish?

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (banana @ Dec. 13 2009,18:24)
    thinker

No human being can crush, kill, or destroy any spirit being, only God can destroy a spirit being.
    Nowhere does it say “first generation” Christian. The crushing under your feet, is just a figure of speech.
    The bible clearly states, he will be destroyed “after” he has let the last rebellion against God, that will be after the millennium.
    Satan operates in this world today alright, in fact, I believe he is working overtime, because he knows, his time is very short.

Georg

Georg,
    Where did I say that humans would crush satan. Paul said that GOD would crush satan under THEIR feet?

If God didn't crush satan under THEIR feet then Paul was a false prophet. Satan is now in the lake of fire. Let go of your superstitions.

The crushing is not figurative speech. The millennium was the old testament period when satan was bound. Note that there is no satanic activity or demon possession throughout the old testament period. This is because satan and his demons were in chains up until Jesus and the apostles when they were let loose. They were defeated and then cast into the lake of fire.

Satan does not operate in the world today. Paul said that all evil is the “works of the flesh” (Galatians 6:19-21). Georg promotes superstition.

TO ALL:

Please note that Georg says that the crushing of satan in Romans 16 is “figurative speech.” Yet is is the preterist that is accused of “allegorizing.”

thinker

Quote (thethinker @ Dec. 13 2009,04:54)

thinker

Georg

Georg,
    Where did I say that humans would crush satan. Paul said that GOD would crush satan under THEIR feet?

If God didn't crush satan under THEIR feet then Paul was a false prophet. Satan is now in the lake of fire. Let go of your superstitions.

The crushing is not figurative speech. The millennium wasthe old testament period when satan was bound. Note that there is no satanic activity or demon possession throughout the old testament period. This is because satan and his demons were in chains up until Jesus and the apostles when they were let loose. They were defeated and then cast into the lake of fire.

Satan does not operate in the world today. Paul said that all evil is the “works of the flesh” (Galatians 6:19-21). Georg promotes superstition.

TO ALL:

Please note that Georg says that the crushing of satan in Romans 16 is “figurative speech.” yet is is the preterist that is accused of “allegorizing.”

thinker

Leviticus 22:24
    Ye shall not offer unto the LORD that which is bruised, or crush(ed), or broken, or cut; neither shall ye make any offering thereof in your land.

Numbers 22:25
    And when the ass saw the angel of the LORD, she thrust herself unto the wall, and crush(ed) Balaam's foot against the wall: and he smote her again.

Deuteronomy 28:33
    The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only oppressed and crush(ed) alway:

Job 4:19
    How much less in them that dwell in houses of clay, whose foundation is in the dust, which are crush(ed) before the moth?

Job 5:4
    His children are far from safety, and they are crush(ed) in the gate, neither is there any to deliver them.

Job 39:15
    And forgetteth that the foot may crush them, or that the wild beast may break them.

Isaiah 59:5
    They hatch cockatrice' eggs, and weave the spider's web: he that eateth of their eggs dieth, and that which is crushed breaketh out into a viper.

Jeremiah 51:34
    Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon hath devoured me, he hath crush(ed) me, he hath made me an empty vessel, he hath swallowed me up like a dragon, he hath filled his belly with my delicates, he hath cast me out.

Lamentations 1:15
    The LORD hath trodden under foot all my mighty men in the midst of me: he hath called an assembly against me to crush my young men: the LORD hath trodden the virgin, the daughter of Judah, as in a winepress.

Lamentations 3:34
    To crush under his feet all the prisoners of the earth.

Amos 4:1
    Hear this word, ye kine of Bashan, that are in the mountain of Samaria, which oppress the poor, which crush the needy, which say to their masters, Bring, and let us drink.

Can't find what your talking about.

Quote (thethinker @ Dec. 13 2009,04:54)

thinker

Georg

Georg,

The crushing is not figurative speech. The millennium wasthe old testament period when satan was bound. Note that there is no satanic activity or demon possession throughout the old testament period. This is because satan and his demons were in chains up until Jesus and the apostles when they were let loose. They were defeated and then cast into the lake of fire.

TO ALL:

Please note that Georg says that the crushing of satan in Romans 16 is “figurative speech.” yet is is the preterist that is accused of “allegorizing.”

thinker

Satan messed with David,

1 Chronicles 21:1 And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.

Satan was active with Job,

Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of
    'Elohim came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

Job 1:7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

Job 1:8 And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth 'Elohim, and escheweth evil?

Job 1:9 Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear 'Elohim for nought?

Job 1:12 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.

Job 2:1 Again there was a day when the sons of 'Elohim came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.

Job 2:2 And the LORD said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

Job 2:3 And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.

Job 2:4 And Satan answered the LORD, and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life.

Job 2:6 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life.

Job 2:7 So went Satan forth from the presence of the LORD, and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown.

He is mentioned in Psalm,

Psalm 109:6 Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand.

He was active in Zechariah,

Zechariah 3:1 And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.

Zechariah 3:2 And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To All……….There is (NO) Satan (BEING) as such, there is ONLY ADVERSARIAL (SPIRIT) INTELLECT, THAT CAN CONTROL US AT TIMES. This Spirit (intellect) is from the world and can be from GOD also. When Jesus said to Peter get behind my SATAN he was (NOT) lying Peter was indeed a SATAN at that moment in time. When it speaks of Satan entering a Man , it does not mean a invisible (BEING) going into someone, But the Spirit (intellect) of an ADVERSARY from His (OWN) thinking, but God can also cause that Spirit (intellect ) to be in others also, and He can remove it also. IMO

peace and love to you all……………………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    Gene has spoken.
    All argument ends?

Naah he is only teaching from his gnostic ideas .

terraricca
    Participant

hi all
    en 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
    Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

first prophesy in the bible ,christ victory over satan

KangarooJack
    Participant

Constitutionalist said:

Satan messed with David,

Nope! The Hebrew “sawtawn” means “an accuser.”  

Chronicles 21:1 “And an accuser stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.”

That “accuser” was Jehovah:

2 Samuel 24:1″And again the anger of Jehovah was kindled against Israel, and he (Jehovah) moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.”

It clearly says that the accuser who moved David to number the people was Jehovah. God does not work in league with satan.

Con:

Satan was active with Job,

Nope! It was a human accuser for he came in with the sons of God which were the godly line of Seth.

Con:

He is mentioned in Psalm,

Psalm 109:6 Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand.

It means “an accuser at his right hand.”

Con:

He was active in Zechariah,

It was a human accuser who was present at Joshua's right hand accusing him.

The new testament clearly teaches that the angels who rebelled and left heaven were put in chains

6And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

and,

For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment

Again, the Hebrew “sawtawn” simply means “an accuser” whether it be satan himself or Jehovah or men. Satan and his angels were in chains. So the “accusers” of the old testament had to be either Jehovah or men.

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    You have had to adopt the same way of redefining what is written to support your dogmas as many others who prefer logic to truth.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 16 2009,09:00)
    Hi TT,
    You have had to adopt the same way of redefining what is written to support your dogmas as many others who prefer logic to truth.

So you deny that the angels that sinned were put in chains?

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TTm,
    Those WHO LEFT their estate were chained.
    Those few are shown in Gen 6.

The rest are in heaven or on missions for God on earth.
    One third will be found corrupt and cast to earth with satan.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 16 2009,09:06)
    Hi TTm,
    Those WHO LEFT their estate were chained.
    Those few are shown in Gen 6.

The rest are in heaven or on missions for God on earth.
    One third will be found corrupt and cast to earth with satan.

So ALL the demons were put in chains right?

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    Do you really think demons are angels??

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 16 2009,09:08)
    Hi TT,
    Do you really think demons are angels??

There are evil angels. Jude and Peter refer to the “angels that sinned.”

They were ALL in chains right?

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    Demons are of earth.

terraricca
    Participant

hi tk
    “you can bring a horse to the water but you cant make him drink'” this apply s to Nick

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,
    So do you think demons are angels too?

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 16 2009,10:59)
    Hi t,
    So do you think demons are angels too?

Who were the “angels that sinned?”

thinker

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 535 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account