Vision of Terror

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

The only evil going on in the world today is that human beings do not truly believe in God. The rest are just symptoms of that evil.

More accurately it is the root of much evil. But yes, I agree with what you are trying to say.

kerwin
    Participant

t8,

Islam does not hold that Jesus is God the Son but they do hold God has many children.

They are so busy answering the Trinity that I cannot get a strait idea about what they believe. From what I see at the title of son as meaning those that were raised with honor by God.

He is not the Jesus preached by the apostles but then neither is the one Trinitarians or others preach.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Trinitarians say that Jesus is the son of God and God.
    Muslims say that Jesus is neither son of God or God.

Both are wrong.

Jesus is the son of God.

Proclaimer
    Participant

September 11, 20 year anniversary

It’s September 11 in New Zealand, but I think this event might have happened for us on September 12.

So it has been 20 years now.

And my vision is as pertinent as ever.

It explains that because of what happened that day, that the West would be invaded by an army of people on boats that want to attack us and our way of life.

The night before, I received this troubling vision explained in the opening post. I didn’t know its meaning, but it became clear that it was connected with September 11. And as time has passed, the symbolism and message was right on.

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account