Username deleted

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rancherforChrist
    Participant

Hello,

A couple days ago I registered here on the forum. I confirmed my registration through the email that was sent to me. Yesterday I did a test post and then posted a reply to another post. It was a simple post. This morning I tried to log on and I got an error message that there was no username rancherforChrist on the forum. This afternoon I registered the same username and same email again, and it worked, as though I had never registered the first time. I even checked and the post that I had made yesterday was still there but listed as guest. Can anyone tell me what happened. I didn't get an email from the forum or anything that indicated what happened. I was just wondering what happened.

Thanks
    Chris

Admin
    Keymaster

That would have been an error on my part.

I delete many spammers each day, they are usually easy to spot. I then check each email address that I am not sure about.
    I remember your one, and thought that I approved it. I must have deleted it by mistake instead as an automatic response to the spammers I had deleted before.

Apologies for this.

Please post away.

Raziel
    Participant

I also had a user deleted specifically this one. How is this one still one? I remade it. A while back ago I made a account forgot about it and then tried to log in and it said my user didn't exist. I checked my email and it said I was using the right user and password. I remade so it's all good.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account