Universal Salvation

Viewing 20 posts - 1,281 through 1,300 (of 1,702 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    God does do real miracles but relying on them as our personal salvation proofs is unwise. The witnesses of 1Jn5 are necessary and remaining faithful to Christ and his leadership and teachings also.
    We must walk humbly with our God while the light is with us abiding in the truth of scripture.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……….No one is saved till they are saved, but to disregard the Miracles God does in our lives is foolish, they are given as (PROOF) of His existence in our lives. And His direct involvement also. Jesus even said ” if you believe not what i say, believe the Miracles, why because they show a direct involvement of God, It even say “and God confirmed the words by the Miracles that follow them. Why should it be any different now. Jesus said those that believed ,these (SIGNS) would follow, they would lay hands on the sick and the sick would recover , they would cast out demons (evil intellect) and raise the dead. I have seen and experienced MANY Miracles in my life and i have friends who can testify about them. Is God really real to you Nick, you seem doubtful brother. The invisible God does make Himself truly known in our lives.

love and peace………………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Mt7
    21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Dec. 21 2008,15:28)
    Nick……..We have all posted many scriptures to support GOD'S salvation extended to all in his time, but perhaps you early Catholic teachings of a Literal ever burning Hell Fire and people being literally cast into it has stuck in your mind from childhood . Don't know brother but if you believe God will not forgive and save His Created Children Then you really do not except Scripture, no matter what you say.. IMO and others

peace………………gene

Hi Gene:

Judas Iscariot, will he be saved? Annias and Saphria will they be saved? Those who flew planes into twin towers in NY will they be saved? Those who think that they are going to paradise because they are martyrs blowing themselves up killing innocent people, will they be saved?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi 94,
    The universalists have had to design a new god.

Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 23 2008,12:08)
    Hi 94,

Hi Nick:

The scripture states that except a man is born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Dec. 23 2008,12:00)

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Dec. 21 2008,15:28)
    Nick……..We have all posted many scriptures to support GOD'S salvation extended to all in his time, but perhaps you early Catholic teachings of a Literal ever burning Hell Fire and people being literally cast into it has stuck in your mind from childhood . Don't know brother but if you believe God will not forgive and save His Created Children Then you really do not except Scripture, no matter what you say.. IMO and others

peace………………gene

Hi Gene:

Judas Iscariot, will he be saved?  Annias and Saphria will they be saved?  Those who flew planes into twin towers in NY will they be saved?  Those who think that they are going to paradise because they are martyrs blowing themselves up killing innocent people, will they be saved?

942767…….what do we do with brother Paul then, do we throw him in the lake of fire also, seeing he persecuted the Church and imprisoned Christians and Had them Killed. Why should he go free and all the rest be killed? WE ALL have sinned and come short of the Glory of GOD, He also said He looked for (ONE) righteous Man, and guess what, He said He found NONE> Maybe our sins are not as bad as some so He will turn up the Barbe not quite as high for us as he will for other.

And what do we do with the man Paul turned over to the adversary for the destruction of the Flesh so that on the day of judgement His Spirit will be saved. And as for Judas Iscariot according to many here the devil made him do it , so he is not really responsible right .

plus the ten or twenty scriptures quoted here that show God will Have mercy on ALL.

peace………………gene

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Dec. 23 2008,13:44)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 23 2008,12:08)
    Hi 94,

Hi Nick:

The scripture states that except a man is born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.

It's ridiculous to set this standard. What of those who have never held a bible in their lives? They die….never having heard of this “combo” for life.

What of them?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Some are saved by mercy after the millenial kingdom.[mt25]

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Mandy…….according to them most all will die (except) them of course. The rest are but garbage to go to the lake of fire, they don't even deserve a first chance much less a second one. Even though Jesus said If you brother comes to you and ask for forgiveness 470 times in (ONE DAY) we should forgive Him, But of course GOD HIMSELF would never do that. Thats just for us to do, not him.

love and peace to you and yours Mandy…………………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    You could write your own bible if you cannot stomach what is written.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……..what did the truth hit a nerve, sounds to me like your the one who can't stomach whats written if you ask me and some others also.

peace………………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    It is what God has written through men that has power
    not the vain speculations of men.

Heb4
    12For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

meerkat
    Participant

Nick,

God is the judge – It is our duty to show mercy, love, patience, forgiveness, hope, charity and the greatest is love –

Did I mention that Paul says “1Ti 4:10 For it is for this we labor and strive, because we have fixed our hope on the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of believers.”

OOps should we change this to “saviour of some men, only of believers” ?? Did God inspire Paul to lie here?

There is no dispute that the soul and the spirit is to be separated – anything that is not of spirit does not inherit the kingdom of God.

Tiffany
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 23 2008,16:44)
    Hi,
    Some are saved by mercy after the millenial kingdom.[mt25]

My Husband believes that it takes place during the Millennium reign. Do you agree? When all truths are taught by Christ and the Saints. It says that the truth covers the earth like water covers the sea.
    Peace and Love Irene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To all…..With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: because when thy Judgments are in the earth, the inhabitance of the (WORLD) (will learn) righteousness. There are so many scriptures that show God's Judgment is for the salvation of people not for the purpose of (Literally) burning them up. AS fear mongers teach. God the FATHER and Jesus are not in the business of watching people being thrown into a literal Fire, but as Jesus said to show mercy with JUDGMENT, GOD'S Judgment is what is need in this earth and some will have to enter (intense Judgment) but it for the purpose of saving them , not Barbecuing them as false religion and false teachers teach. IMO

love and peace to all……………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (meerkat @ Dec. 23 2008,19:22)
    Nick,

God is the judge – It is our duty to show mercy, love, patience, forgiveness, hope, charity and the greatest is love –  

Did I mention that Paul says “1Ti 4:10   For it is for this we labor and strive, because we have fixed our hope on the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of believers.”

OOps should we change this to “saviour of some men, only of believers” ??        Did God inspire Paul to lie here?

There is no dispute that the soul and the spirit is to be separated – anything that is not of spirit does not inherit the kingdom of God.

Hi mk,
    No but you have not grasped what God is teaching the saved through Paul.

Paul does not contradict the Teacher.

No man is saved in any way except by God.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………thanks be to God you understand that, and you are right (NO MAN OR WOMEN) is SAVED in any way EXCEPT BY GOD. BY HIS GRACE.

love and peace to you brother………………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    So why do men teach that verse means all men will be saved??

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………because Scripture shows GOD WILL and GRACE will extend to all His creation does it not say the WHOLE CREATION will be delievered fro the BONDAGE OF CORRUPTION, Are not all men GOD's CREATION. Nick go through the scriptures and wright down all the one that imply salvation for all (ULTIMATELY) and you will see it there. No one is saying it's going to be a cake walk, but though intense Judgments (FIRE) we enter in. it's not easy brother, we must learn to live right and if that requires sever discipline the discipline it will be. some will recieve few strips but some many strips but all stripes. Something else to remember Nick GOD has the power to gent into the heart and mind of a person and cause them to change there thinking and reveal His truth to them. But there will be some who refuse and will be dealt with more severely, “Smith a fool and the simple are made wise”.

WE are Heirs with our brother Jesus and our Father wants all his creation to be delivered and it will be and hopefully we will have a part in it. When we come with Jesus to (convince) all the ungodly of their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed against GOD.

love and peace to you and yours Nick………………gene

Viewing 20 posts - 1,281 through 1,300 (of 1,702 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account