Universal Salvation

Viewing 20 posts - 1,221 through 1,240 (of 1,702 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    God does not teach all will be saved through any of His appointed servants.

Tiffany
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Dec. 21 2008,05:37)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 19 2008,11:38)
    Hi 94,
    We should not rely too heavily on inferences drawn from personal experiences.

Do you not have a personal relationship with God?

If the holy Spirit of God is teaching you….that is a personal experience, is it not?

Do you truly believe that the bible is the only way for God to speak to his creatures?  Really?  How limited God would be if this is the case.  Especially to those who do not own a bible or know what the bible is.

Trust God.  He is bigger than you think, bro.
    :;):

I wonder about that, for the simple reason why would the Apostles then told to go into all the world to teach the Gospels to all people? If God was preached in some other way that would not be necessary. IMO I believe that the Apostle were the only ones that taught the Gospels in the beginning. I do believe that the Holy Spirit is teaching us all, but you do have to have some dialogue to go by. Sift out that truth, between the weeds is the fruit. God will let you know which is which. IMO You say that would not be fair to those that have no Bible? That is exactly why the Apostles were commissioned to go into the world to teach all mankind. They are the Eye Witnesses that saw our Savior Jesus Christ. The letters tell the story. Where do you find them? Now if you believe in another God?  You can finish who you would be worshipping, right?

Peace and Love Irene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……..”O” really, show us where He say they wouldn't (eventually) be saved then. WJ as well as others have posted it rightly. go reread it brother.

love to you and yours……………………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Where is it written?

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (Tiffany @ Dec. 21 2008,06:22)

Quote (Not3in1 @ Dec. 21 2008,05:37)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 19 2008,11:38)
    Hi 94,
    We should not rely too heavily on inferences drawn from personal experiences.

Do you not have a personal relationship with God?

If the holy Spirit of God is teaching you….that is a personal experience, is it not?

Do you truly believe that the bible is the only way for God to speak to his creatures?  Really?  How limited God would be if this is the case.  Especially to those who do not own a bible or know what the bible is.

Trust God.  He is bigger than you think, bro.
    :;):

I wonder about that, for the simple reason why would the Apostles then told to go into all the world to teach the Gospels to all people? If God was preached in some other way that would not be necessary. IMO I believe that the Apostle were the only ones that taught the Gospels in the beginning. I do believe that the Holy Spirit is teaching us all, but you do have to have some dialogue to go by. Sift out that truth, between the weeds is the fruit. God will let you know which is which. IMO You say that would not be fair to those that have no Bible? That is exactly why the Apostles were commissioned to go into the world to teach all mankind. They are the Eye Witnesses that saw our Savior Jesus Christ. The letters tell the story. Where do you find them? Now if you believe in another God?  You can finish who you would be worshipping, right?

Peace and Love Irene

Think about this realistic – men cannot tell every soul about God. Perhaps they can…..but it certainly would take forever to reach every soul, don't cha' think?

God said we wouldn't have to tell our neighbor, “Know God!” because we will already know him. That speaks for itself. No collection of books (the bible) is mentioned.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Not3,
    Did you learn that from the bible?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…..And where is it written He is (NOT) Going to, many scriptures support the Idea that God will save all, and were posted many times , But you prefer to believe He won't and have (NO) scripture to support Your speculations. IMO and others as well. So why keep asking other why not produce your proof then, Is it because there is none.

peace……………….gene

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 21 2008,11:48)
    Hi Not3,
    Did you learn that from the bible?

Yes!
    Read Hebrews.
    It's there.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……..We have all posted many scriptures to support GOD'S salvation extended to all in his time, but perhaps you early Catholic teachings of a Literal ever burning Hell Fire and people being literally cast into it has stuck in your mind from childhood . Don't know brother but if you believe God will not forgive and save His Created Children Then you really do not except Scripture, no matter what you say.. IMO and others

peace………………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi not3,
    So some of the bible you are certain is absolutely accurate?
    How do you judge which bits are not?

NickHassan
    Participant

Gb,
    Where is this written?

God so loved the world that He sent His only only begotten Son that whosoever believes in him will be saved.

Sounds as though choice is involved.

Not all have repented and been reborn so far.

Many have died in their sins.

Before he returns do you think God will declare an amnesty that does not require faith and choices??
    If so where is it written?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……….tell us how you judge it, many things are not written except in Parables and made so that some could not understand them , except those GOD is REALLY working With. Jesus even said that “hearing they hear not, seeing they see not”, God Gives some the ability to see the spiritual intent of what is written. Others are just blinded and only rely on the CARNAL parts of SCRIPTURE as written in the old Testament and even take the now testament only in a literal Since, they have no Spiritual rationality in them.

love and peace……………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Are you sure you are right?

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 21 2008,15:39)
    Hi not3,
    So some of the bible you are certain is absolutely accurate?
    How do you judge which bits are not?

I didn't say it was accurate, I just said it was there if you wanted to read it. If you're going to try and interpret any book, you need to keep things in context.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi not3,
    Context is not relevant if the whole is just dried ink.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    1Peter4
    17For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

18And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 21 2008,18:30)
    GB,
    Are you sure you are right?

Nick………you bet i am, “for unto you it has been (GIVEN) to know the things of the Kingdom, but unto them without they a given in Parables, that it might be fulled as spoken by Isaiah the prophet”, who said Hearing they (HEAR NOT) and seeing they (SEE NOT). Your arrogance and lack of understanding comes out again, you know full well what i said was right NICK.

gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    So you understand many things that others do not?

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 22 2008,04:25)
    Hi not3,
    Context is not relevant if the whole is just dried ink.

ALL books are dried ink, Nick.
    I think you are finally getting my point?

Context is important in every book.

The “book” is not living….but the God it speaks about is. Do you understand the difference? “Words” can be life, but the book from where the words come from is still-life. Further, the “words” only have “life” because God's spirit reveals their mysteries to us.

If all the bibles in the world were taken away….would you never “hear” God's “words” again? Hmmmm

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 22 2008,05:47)
    GB,
    So you understand many things that others do not?

Nick……..All (TRUE) Christians do. you mean you don't know that?

The Spirit of God reveals the deep things of God to Us. Come on your supposed to know so of these things.

gene

Viewing 20 posts - 1,221 through 1,240 (of 1,702 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account