Universal Salvation

Viewing 20 posts - 761 through 780 (of 1,702 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    The bible is the closest we can get to the mind and heart of God till the morning star arises in the heart.

Do not look in judgement at it because it shows you place your foundation elesewhere, in intellect.

chosenone
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 24 2008,17:35)
    Hi CO,
    I do not believe the bible is full of errors but is the revelation of God written through Spirit led men.
    We must trust it ahead of intellectual or philosophical ideas.

Gods Word, the original, was the pure Word written by men that were spirit lead. His words and sentence structure were very carefully chosen, but since have been corrupted by mankind.
    We have seen the Word and its meaning changed hundreds of times by various “scholars”, well meaning, but interperting it as to “their understanding”, resulting in literaly hundreds of “versions”. And as you can see on this website, completely misused and corrupted by the power of the Adversary. Yet “all is of God”, and He is “operating all in accord with the counsel of His Will.”
    Yes, Gods ways are not our ways, and sometimes it is hard to understand why things are. But, not to worry, at the “Consummation, God will be “All in all”.

Blessings.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CO,
    God is to be trusted ahead of any man.
    His care of the Word is wonderful and more than sufficient for those enlivened by His Spirit.
    Those who would cast doubts on the Word of God usually depend greatly on it but misuse it to form their own doctrines

chosenone
    Participant

So why so many different versions? If God is protecting His Word, why not just one version? Looking carefully at different versions, one finds that they all do not have the same meanings. So which version is correct?

Blessings.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CO,
    Do you that doubt the Creator of our universe can fulfill His promises?
    Ps12
    6The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

7Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.

chosenone
    Participant

He will fulfill His promise. 1Cor.15:28 … Now, whenever all may be subjected to Him, then the Son Himself also shall be subjected to Him Who subjects all to Him, that God may be All in all.)

Blessings.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CO,
    So you do trust His promises?
    Then please do not denegrate the Word.
    All in Christ indeed will all be in Him but the heathen are not in him.

chosenone
    Participant

Nick.
    You say you trust His word, why do you not believe what Jesus says?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CO,
    Indeed his gospel I have listened to and obeyed.
    Shouldn't you?

How can you learn from Paul if you refuse his Master?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick….how can you obey Jesus, when you don't even understand what he meant when He spoke. we are to see what he said in a spiritual sense not a carnal one. It takes GOD's spirit to see Nick. imo

NickHassan
    Participant

hmm

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Sep. 24 2008,14:53)
    Nick….you would not know if they were or not in my opinion, It takes the SPIRIT of GOD to understand them, “they have ears to hear but hear not, eyes to see and see not., that should be you quest , not trying to say who GOD will save or not.  Your limitations on GOD are from you mind not scripture or Jesus' words. For Christ died not for our sins only but for the sins of the whole world, And God has placed the sins of the whole world on Christ Jesus. But you say no He did not. You are not only against Christ but the Father also. You can try to limit what the FATHER can Do, but you are (ONLY A LITTLE) man, what gives you the right to limit GOD.

GB,
    If you truly were of the Spirit of God then you would follow kindly ways
    and you would not follow the ways of the Accuser of the brethren
    would you?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick….right and neither would you correct? You are the one condescending and accuser of brothers and sister on this site not me, I only confront you because of your accusing and untruthful commits and falsely implying what I and others are saying.

NickHassan
    Participant

Gb,
    Jesus did not state God was going to save all men.
    You do. The choice to believe in is easy.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…Did Jesus say he would or could not save all man kind, after all He sent Jesus to die for the sins of (the Whole world) didn't he? So where did Jesus say not all would be saved then and seeing that your doctrine of destruction of GOD'S Created Children is your teaching then show us were its at then. We have posted many scriptures showing God Will is to save all man kind, Show us where his will is not to save (ALL) man KIND then. YOU have yet to show (ONE) Scripture Showing GOD CASTING ONE HUMAN INTO A ETERNAL FIRE AND BURNING HIM UP> If its there SHOW IT.

Shania
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Sep. 26 2008,08:26)
    after all He sent Jesus to die for the sins of (the Whole world) didn't he? So where did Jesus say not all would be saved

John 17:7-9
    8 For I gave them the words you gave me and they accepted them. They knew with certainty that I came from you, and they believed that you sent me. 9 I pray for them. I am not praying for the world , but for those you have given me, for they are yours.
    NIV

9 I pray for them. I am not praying for the world

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Shania….1 John 2:2…> And He himself is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours (ONLY) but (ALSO) for the (WHOLE WORLD).

love to you and yours……………………gene

dirtyknections
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Sep. 27 2008,04:46)
    Shania….1 John 2:2…> And He himself is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours (ONLY) but (ALSO) for the (WHOLE WORLD).

love to you and yours……………………gene

just because he died for the whole world..does not mean that the whole world will avail themselves of the ransom…

few follow christ…

chosenone
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 25 2008,12:43)
    Hi CO,
    Indeed his gospel I have listened to and obeyed.
    Shouldn't you?

How can you learn from Paul if you refuse his Master?

Nick.
    You listened to and obeyed? Yet you don't believe His (Jesus') words. Matt.15:24. You decieve yourself.

Blessings.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CO,
    God is calling all men to repentance.
    Most would rather die.
    Judgement follows

Viewing 20 posts - 761 through 780 (of 1,702 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account