Universal Salvation

Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 1,702 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

DK……..please show me where i contradicted myself. would like to see that.

peace ……….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,
    Are we meant to contend with one another or against spiritual powers in the heavenly places?
    The godly Fear of the Awesome Father is ever with the sons of God.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……..Godly fear is different then going around shaking like a leaf. Godly fear is a type of deep respect and appreciation For God and what He has done for us all. Big difference then what you seem to be implying. You never answered the scriptures regarding Love casting OUT FEAR why is that, or give us you rendition of where it says the fearful and unbelieving will have their part of the lake of fire. Do you simple ignore the scriptures, if not please explain them to us.

I have been waiting for you understanding of them>

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,
    Read of Jesus and you will know the difference.
    Is 11:1-5

1 But a shoot shall sprout from the stump of Jesse, and from his roots a bud shall blossom.
    Is11
    2 The spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him: a spirit of wisdom and of understanding, A spirit of counsel and of strength, a spirit of knowledge and of fear of the LORD,

3 and his delight shall be the fear of the LORD.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick….. right, and if you will take time to check out the word fear you will find it means in Hebrew reverence for GOD. Jesus was not walking around like a bowl of Jelly shaking in His boots and trembling. At least the Jesus in my bible was not fearful at all. He was a man who had Salt in Him and told us to also, A man who spoke with great authority.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,
    No jelly wobbles but the same attitude Jesus and Paul had
    Philippians 2:12
    Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Quote (942767 @ July 21 2008,05:43)

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ July 20 2008,16:54)
    942767……my i say ditto to that. If you are not paying attention the scriptures i have posted your rejecting not me but what GOD Said.

and that is also between you and God.

and blessings to you too>

Hi Gene or anyone:

Show me the scripture that says that all eventually be saved and I will believe the scripture.

God Bless

What does 99 plus 1 equal?

For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray? And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray. Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish. Matt 18:11-14

If Yeshua came to save that which was lost, and the Fathers will is that none should perish, and that with God all things are possible and nothing is to hard for him, then how will any be lost?

Surely there will be fiery judgment for those who reject him, but he is well able to save to the uttermost.

Is the eternal sacrifice of Yeshuas flesh and blood only good for those still in the flesh?

His sacrifice is for all. He loves all. He said Father forgive them for they know not what they do.

I think the Father answered his prayer. Lest you say that was only for those who crucified him.

Everyman is guilty of his death.

All we like sheep have gone astray and we have turned every man to his own way, but the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all.

WJ

gollamudi
    Participant

Amen to that post brother WJ.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    Fine theory.
    Not written.

TimothyVI
    Participant

Hi Nick,

“For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray? And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray. Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish. Matt 18:11-14”

was not written?

Tim

gollamudi
    Participant

Amen Tim I also agree with you. But how about this universalism ? When are all going to be saved by God as He is willing that none should perish?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

WJ…….Amen to your post………And it is written as you and I and others have quoted over and over, If Nick choses to believe the scriptures quoted or not that his problem. It's is not God intention for any to parish, and I believe He know how to save everyone in HIS whole creation.
    Yet AS BY FIRE…..intense Judgments.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Adam……all who are not in the first resurection will come up in the second and be Judged and at that time there eyes will be opened by GOD”s Spirit and they will repent, just as those who murdered Jesus did when the Spirit of Truth came on them. Had that not happened none of them would have repented. But out GOD in mighty to SAVE even the lost sheep, as WJ and Tim said.

I am going to the Coast for a week vacation, I rent Some condo's for all my children and grandchildren for a week every year it's our family vacation. I'll take my laptop but i don't know if there is a place i can use it, if not GOD WILLING I check in a week.

Love and peace to you and yours Adam. and to all……….gene

TimothyVI
    Participant

Have a safe trip Gene. May God watch over you and your family.
    You want to adopt me for a week? :D

Tim

dirtyknections
    Participant

Quote (TimothyVI @ July 22 2008,04:37)
    Have a safe trip Gene. May God watch over you and your family.
    You want to adopt me for a week? :D

Tim

You took the words out of my mouth Brother Timothy :D

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ July 22 2008,02:08)
    Adam……all who are not in the first resurection will come up in the second and be Judged and at that time there eyes will be opened by GOD”s Spirit and they will repent, just as those who murdered Jesus did when the Spirit of Truth came on them. Had that not happened none of them would have repented. But out GOD in mighty to SAVE even the lost sheep, as WJ and Tim said.

I am going to the Coast for a week vacation, I rent Some condo's for all my children and grandchildren for a week every year it's our family vacation. I'll take my laptop but i don't know if there is a place i can use it, if not GOD WILLING I check in a week.

Hi GB,
    I think you may be confused by the repentance granted to Israel to recognise the one who had been pierced. Take your bible.

Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ July 22 2008,02:08)

Hi Gene:

Have a nice vacation. May God Bless you and your family.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (gollamudi @ July 21 2008,23:18)
    Amen Tim I also agree with you. But how about this universalism ? When are all going to be saved by God as He is willing that none should perish?

Hi GM,
    It is not written as such so you should not believe it.
    Just conclusions men have drawn from what they see as inference.
    Inference was never the foundation that Jesus recommended.

chosenone
    Participant

Quote (gollamudi @ July 21 2008,23:18)

Hi Adam, I and my wife were away on a brief vacation, visiting some of my seven grandchildren, and their parents. I am very thankful for God blessing me with a wonderful wife of forty-eight years, three children, and seven grandchildren.
    Now about your question about when are all going to be saved, see 1Cor.15:23-28

20 (Yet now Christ has been roused from among the dead, the Firstfruit of those who are reposing.
    21 For since, in fact, through a man came death, through a Man, also, comes the resurrection of the dead.
    22 For even as, in Adam, all are dying, thus also, in Christ, shall all be vivified.

23 Yet each in his own class: the Firstfruit, Christ; thereupon those who are Christ's in His presence;
    24 thereafter the consummation, whenever He may be giving up the kingdom to His God and Father, whenever He should be nullifying all sovereignty and all authority and power.
    25 For He must be reigning until He should be placing all His enemies under His feet.
    26 The last enemy is being abolished: death.
    27 For He subjects all under His feet. Now whenever He may be saying that all is subject, it is evident that it is outside of Him Who subjects all to Him.
    28 Now, whenever all may be subjected to Him, then the Son Himself also shall be subjected to Him Who subjects all to Him, that God may be All in all.)

Hope this answers your question, God Bless.

Jerry.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GM,
    17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.
    18 Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished.
    19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
    20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
    21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
    22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
    23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
    24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
    25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
    26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

Of course this realtes to those who have died in faith, who have fallen asleep hoping in Christ and are eternally joined with him. They alone will rise in his first resurrection in his footsteps. The rest, as the scripture says have perished, are dead in their sins with the expectation only of destruction unless they have been found as sheep by merciful works and can find God's mercy.

Lk13
    3″I tell you, no, but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish.

Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 1,702 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account