UFO, Angels, the Tribulation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dcman
    Participant

I started a topic on a secular website about the paranormal and UFOs and I am trying to evangelize and would like some help from forum members here.

The site I posted to:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=114234

What I posted:

Scientists warn…, Extraterrestrials may be dangerous!

FOR decades it has been a staple of science fiction: somewhere out in the galaxy, a highly developed alien race picks up a radio signal from Earth, and decides to eat us for lunch.

In a world plagued by war, hunger and disease, a possible attack by little green men may not rank high among most nations' concerns. Yet for a small group of scientists who are harnessing increasingly powerful technologies in a trans-galactic search for signs of extraterrestrial intelligence, the prospect of catastrophe has stirred an angry debate.

Two senior scientists have resigned from an elite international study group in protest over a lack of public discussion about the possible consequences of attracting the attention of aliens by sending signals deep into space. “We're talking about initiating communication with other civilisations, but we know nothing of their goals, capabilities or intent,” warned John Billingham, a former NASA scientist who has quit an extraterrestrial study group set up by the International Academy of Astronautics.

The scientists involved are all acutely aware of the dangers of ridicule in their discussions of ET and his more sinister cousins. Yet recent advances in radio telescope technologies, and a substantial flow of private funding into ET-related projects, has transformed the “search for extraterrestrial intelligence”.

Source: http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story…4-29677,00.html

There is something a little more sinister to some these ETs.(If that is what you want to call them) Are there good ones? …I think so, there are many good angels.

I believe these so called ETs and their ships are actually what we know as angles…but who wants to believe this? …The world has known about them since time began. They are in our ancient literature; they are in religious texts…and just because they start showing up in greater numbers …well, since Roswell I guess, we now call them aliens and EBEs instead of Angles.

I believe the term “Aliens” is a ruse, and a cover up, and a disguise to cover-up who they really are – “The Fallen Watchers/Angels” as spoken about in the Bible.

…and yes they are coming, and yes there will be a war here on earth…and they, eventually, will lose again…as their judgement is sealed. The time known as “The Great Tribulation” as spoken about in the Book of Revelations may fast be approaching.

On another note, I found this interesting:

The “conspiracy” from within the RC Church quite literally changed the history of the world – both it's past, and it's future. Julius Africanus, St. Augustine and many others debunked and destroyed every document relating to the angelic invasion to successfully promote their “weather balloon / crash dummy” Sethite fallicy. Before long Christianity itself would eventually erode from being a dynamic, living, supernatural faith in a miracle working God to become merely “the new intellectualism,” whose seat had moved from Athens to Rome.

The errors and ungodliness of the political elite who succeeded the 1st and 2nd century church's apostles, evangelists and martyrs are lamented elsewhere. But as this system began to promote the “mediation” of the priesthood (over 1 Tim 2:5), and as the doctrines of men came to replace belief in the Word of God (as found in Mark 6: 8-13), the then “Western world” spiraled downward into it's Dark Ages. The carefully chronicled histories of the ancients became known first as mythology, then finally as Saturday morning cartoons, and our race quite simply forgot about the truth.

But it's out there. In July 1947, about an hour outside of Roswell, New Mexico, the gods of old returned to find a basicly God-fearing, Mom & apple pie loving kind of 1940's Americana culture – but one that had also just harnessed the most destructive force the world had ever seen, and who now holds the undisputed title of “World Champion Superpower.”

And thanks to the old church's now forgotten “cover-up” of the truth behind fiery chariots and abductions, we'd have NO CLUE as to what had just landed in our back yard…

But God did.

On the other side of the world, among a nearly forgotten people group that was – by destiny's clock – just seconds away from rejoining the fray of the mighty nations of the world, a goofy little kid chased his pet sheep into a cave. And on an otherwise normal hot summer's day in 1948, he walked out with the archeological find of the millineum.

A clay jar filled with some scrolls. Among them of course, were fragments from the book of Enoch.

As a matter of course, the Vatican paid top dollar for them.

“And I heard, but I understood not: then I said,
    Oh my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?

“And the angel said, Go thy way Daniel:
    for the words are closed up and sealed
    till the time of the end.

“Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried;
    but the wicked shall do wickedly;
    and none of the wicked shall understand;

but the wise shall understand.”

End of the book of Daniel (ch 12 v 8-10)

…now concerning the mystery of the end of this age and the UFO phenomenon:

If it were possible, even the very elect would be deceived, but our faithful Lord will not allow this to happen. An increasing number of ministers and theologians are now wrestling with the disturbing truths behind this subject. We heartily encourage those “true shepherds” to make a Biblical inquiry into the nature of this phenomenon, and to do all that can be done to equip those under your charge to not be misled by these teachings, which they are encountering almost every day. We believe that the idea that friendly UFO's are here to help the planet will be the primary trigger of the end-times apostasy warned against in the New Testament. This topic cannot be ignored by the church for even one second longer.

Source:

http://www.alienresistance.org/sons_of_seth.htm

http://www.alienresistance.org/dtelect.htm

dcman
    Participant
    Admin
    Keymaster

I have moved this discussion to the appropriate forum and renamed it to better describe what it is about.

dcman
    Participant

Quote (heaven @ Dec. 19 2007,09:35)
    I have moved this discussion to the appropriate forum and renamed it to better describe what it is about.

I am again testifying here:
    http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum….3&st=15

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account