Two Resurrections?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 30 2011,11:15)
    Kerwin

13 Hear the end of the matter, the sun: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole man. 14 For God will bring every work into judgment, with everything that has been overlooked, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

the two resurrection are of two group of people ,

1) first resurrection ,first fruits 144k and those in Christ who died faithfully,

2)all the people who ever lived on earth ,they be resurrected for the judgement  ,but will be judged on what they have done during there live on earth either  good or bad ,
     when the it is done the wicket people will be disposed of and the good people will be declared righteous,and so join up with the rest of the first resurrection and become one in Christ ,
    then Christ will destroy dead ,and submit himself to his father and God ,and now all is in God and God in all , and now God say he will make all new,

Pierre

Pierre,

Scripture does not explicitly state that the two resurection are of the prophetic 144,000 and the multitude(?) so how do you derive that it means that?

I am trying to find out where in scripture you are getting the understanding that some righteous will be raised in the secound resurrection. Can you please enlighten me? Thank you!

ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 30 2011,08:40)

Quote (ftk @ July 30 2011,04:05)
    Can anybody see? We were dead in our trespasses and sin but Jesus, (the word of God) resurrected us to new life in Christ. I died, it is no longer me that liveth but Christ in me…! Jesus gave us eternal life. There is no death in eternal life! The resurrection of mankind is from death to life. Isn't that what happened through Jesus. Weren't we set free from the law of sin and death? Death where is thy sting?

One must die to be “born again” to new life in Christ. Resurrection from the dead or from sin and death or from darkness is dying and being born again! Jesus is the resurrection to life in God! Do we not “rise up” to God through the truth from Jesus? From death to life we are resurrected by the words of Jesus. It seems spirituality is what is dead! IMO, TK

TK

i understand what you say ,but it is only true if we obey the will of God until the end of our live or the return of Christ ,right ?

Pierre

Pierre: The ultimate way to serve God is to accept and believe the words he gave through Jesus to you. His will is that you accept his gift of perfection. His gift of salvation. His gift of total cleansing and righteousness. To serve God one must believe Jesus whom he sent. There is NOTHING YOU CAN DO, AS IN WORKS OR DEEDS, for your cleansing. ONLY believe he has done it for you and the fruit of love will come through you.

Faith is the only obedience desired of God. Your faith is the will of God. Without faith, it is impossible to please God. Pierre, the end of your life is when you put off what you can do and by faith take on what God has done!! Jesus, Christ, and God and holy spirit are all here, now, they will not leave. You must accept by faith. You won't need faith in heaven, you need faith here, now.

This is the day for it! This is the day of the Lord! IMO, TK

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Tim……….Very good and accurate Post Brother. “for we are saved by Faith and that not of ourselves it is a Gift from GOD”>

peace and love to you and yours………………………………gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ July 31 2011,03:41)

Quote (terraricca @ July 30 2011,11:15)
    Kerwin

13 Hear the end of the matter, the sun: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole man. 14 For God will bring every work into judgment, with everything that has been overlooked, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

the two resurrection are of two group of people ,

1) first resurrection ,first fruits 144k and those in Christ who died faithfully,

2)all the people who ever lived on earth ,they be resurrected for the judgement  ,but will be judged on what they have done during there live on earth either  good or bad ,
     when the it is done the wicket people will be disposed of and the good people will be declared righteous,and so join up with the rest of the first resurrection and become one in Christ ,
    then Christ will destroy dead ,and submit himself to his father and God ,and now all is in God and God in all , and now God say he will make all new,

Pierre

Pierre,

Scripture does not explicitly state that the two resurection are of the prophetic 144,000 and the multitude(?) so how do you derive that it means that?

I am trying to find out where in scripture you are getting the understanding that some righteous will be raised in the secound resurrection.  Can you please enlighten me?  Thank you!

kerwin

1Co 15:22 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive.
    1Co 15:23 But each in his own turn: Christ, the firstfruits(144K)the first resurrection; then, when he comes, those who belong to him.(all Christians that have died faithfully)second resurrection.

1Co 15:24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom

kerwin
    Participant

Pierre,

Still not seeing where you get that only some righteous will be rise in the first resurrection since “But each in his own turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him” speaks of the righteous and “Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom” speaks of the end of the thousand years.  That is is clear as “those who belong to him” are all the righteous and “he hands over the kingdom” at the end of a thousand years.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ July 31 2011,21:04)
    Pierre,

Still not seeing where you get that only some righteous will be rise in the first resurrection since “But each in his own turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him” speaks of the righteous and “Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom” speaks of the end of the thousand years.  That is is clear as “those who belong to him” are all the righteous and “he hands over the kingdom” at the end of a thousand years.

Kerwin

look at my previous quote I made some improvement

but I see and understand what you are telling me ,

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    There are two resurrections.
    Be found in the first[Jn5]

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ July 31 2011,04:14)

Quote (terraricca @ July 30 2011,08:40)

Quote (ftk @ July 30 2011,04:05)
    Can anybody see? We were dead in our trespasses and sin but Jesus, (the word of God) resurrected us to new life in Christ. I died, it is no longer me that liveth but Christ in me…! Jesus gave us eternal life. There is no death in eternal life! The resurrection of mankind is from death to life. Isn't that what happened through Jesus. Weren't we set free from the law of sin and death? Death where is thy sting?

One must die to be “born again” to new life in Christ. Resurrection from the dead or from sin and death or from darkness is dying and being born again! Jesus is the resurrection to life in God! Do we not “rise up” to God through the truth from Jesus? From death to life we are resurrected by the words of Jesus. It seems spirituality is what is dead! IMO, TK

TK

i understand what you say ,but it is only true if we obey the will of God until the end of our live or the return of Christ ,right ?

Pierre

Pierre: The ultimate way to serve God is to accept and believe the words he gave through Jesus to you. His will is that you accept his gift of perfection. His gift of salvation. His gift of total cleansing and righteousness. To serve God one must believe Jesus whom he sent. There is NOTHING YOU CAN DO, AS IN WORKS OR DEEDS, for your cleansing. ONLY believe he has done it for you and the fruit of love will come through you.

Faith is the only obedience desired of God. Your faith is the will of God. Without faith, it is impossible to please God. Pierre, the end of your life is when you put off what you can do and by faith take on what God has done!! Jesus, Christ, and God and holy spirit are all here, now, they will not leave. You must accept by faith. You won't need faith in heaven, you need faith here, now.

This is the day for it! This is the day of the Lord! IMO, TK

tk

you are a waist of time ,you are so dogmatic and out side of scriptures ,you have created a world of your own ,

playing politics with God sacrifice,the only words that come out of your mouth is;; understanding,seeing,the spirit,have it ,have it not ,given faith,no works,no sin, and the most of all the champion of all your words and glory IMO yes this is the one you believe will save you ,

have a great live,we are done

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ July 31 2011,21:04)
    Pierre,

kerwin

this scriptures show you that their is one resurrection at the beginning of the 1000 year and an other one after that.

Rev 20:4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
    Rev 20:5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection.

1Co 15:23 But each in his own turn: Christ, the firstfruits(144K)the first resurrection; then, when he comes, those who belong to him.(all Christians that have died faithfully)second resurrection.(after the 1000 years)

now Christ does not yet turn the kingdom over ,their still ,the judgement of the second resurrection ,the final destruction of Satan and his people,then dead is trow in the lake of fire,then begin

Rev 21:4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”
    Rev 21:5 He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!”

now he turn all things to his God .

Pierre

NickHassan
    Participant

Thanks Pierre,
    And the whole basis of salvation after the second resurrection for those sheep not found in the first resurrection is their works towards those in Christ -throughout all generations.

“whatever you did towards these brothers of mine…”

This is pure divine mercy in action

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 07 2012,15:20)
    Thanks Pierre,
    And the whole basis of salvation after the second resurrection for those sheep not found in the first resurrection is their works towards those in Christ -throughout all generations.

“whatever you did towards these brothers of mine…”

This is pure divine mercy in action

:)

NickHassan
    Participant

For KW

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 21 2012,00:15)
    For KW

Nick,

Thank you.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    2 resurrections

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 25 2014,07:45)
    Hi,
    2 resurrections

How long did it take you to discover that?
    At least you have discovered.
    But not clear of which is which,and when.

There is a difference between resurrection and bringing back to life.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    Many years ago.
    Are you not clear on this?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 25 2014,17:17)
    Hi WU,
    Many years ago.
    Are you not clear on this?

The saints will be resurrected and the jews will be brought back to life.
    This you never have known before.
    Then the jews will also be resurrected in the second resurrection.The gentile sheep also after judged by the books.
    The goats will be cast in the fire.This is the second death.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU
    I would have thought this was being brought back to life
    Lk 8
    While he yet spake, there cometh one from the ruler of the synagogue's house, saying to him, Thy daughter is dead; trouble not the Master.

50 But when Jesus heard it, he answered him, saying, Fear not: believe only, and she shall be made whole.

51 And when he came into the house, he suffered no man to go in, save Peter, and James, and John, and the father and the mother of the maiden.

52 And all wept, and bewailed her: but he said, Weep not; she is not dead, but sleepeth.

53 And they laughed him to scorn, knowing that she was dead.

54 And he put them all out, and took her by the hand, and called, saying, Maid, arise.

55 And her spirit came again, and she arose straightway: and he commanded to give her meat.

56 And her parents were astonished: but he charged them that they should tell no man what was done.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 03 2014,11:47)
    Hi WU
    I would have thought this was being brought back to life
    Lk 8
    While he yet spake, there cometh one from the ruler of the synagogue's house, saying to him, Thy daughter is dead; trouble not the Master.

50 But when Jesus heard it, he answered him, saying, Fear not: believe only, and she shall be made whole.

51 And when he came into the house, he suffered no man to go in, save Peter, and James, and John, and the father and the mother of the maiden.

52 And all wept, and bewailed her: but he said, Weep not; she is not dead, but sleepeth.

53 And they laughed him to scorn, knowing that she was dead.

54 And he put them all out, and took her by the hand, and called, saying, Maid, arise.

55 And her spirit came again, and she arose straightway: and he commanded to give her meat.

56 And her parents were astonished: but he charged them that they should tell no man what was done.

Nick.

When one is brought back to life, he will die again.
    When one is resurrected, he will never die again.
    That girl will die again.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Note that the spirit came back again to the girl confirming Ecc 12

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 103 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account