Transcendence versus immanence

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 301 through 304 (of 304 total)
  • Author
    RokkaMan
    Participant

Bravo WJ and Thinker.

WJ made a very clear point.

In the Beginning, There was THE WORD. The WORD was WITH God, and The Word WAS God.

How can the Word be WITH God and Also BE God.

Because The Word is of the Essence of God, making him equal in essence. But is With God…having a seperate identity as The Son of God.

This is the basis of Trinitarian views.

The powers of Jesus on Earth and now in Heaven cleary make him a God. It doesn't matter how you try to look at it, he is now a God of some sort.

Trinitarian view makes him the Same God as The Father, but less in Authority through the Identity of The Son, reconciling Idolotry.

Anti-trinitarian makes it so you receive Jesus as Man made into a God before the One and only True God. Which in essence IS Idolatry.

Look at my quote. It is biblical.

There are 3 that bear witness in heaven and these 3 are one.

If these 3 are one…then how can you say our views are idolotrous when the Bible chares the same 3 are 1 views?

We see Jesus, The Father, and The Holy Spirit as ONE BEING manifested in 3 persons.

Just like WE as humans are 1 BEING manifested in 3 persons…Flesh/Soul/Spirit…if we are made in God's image, why shouldn't he be the same?

If you don't realize the truth in this post then I don't know what it'll take.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Ed J said:

With a personal God existing as “The Trinity” above and out of reach.

Comments below are from the OP of this thread:

Jehovah said: I will become what I am becoming.”http://www.scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinear/OTpdf/exo3.pdf

Jehovah had become a fire in the midst of a burning bush when He said this. If He can do this, then He may certainly become something made in His own image. He is immanent!

Anti-trinitarianism's major flaw is that it holds that God is so transcendent that He cannot become immanent. God could not become a man so He had to send a man. This implies that God Himself cannot know first hand how we feel.

thinker

terraricca
    Participant

Rokkaman
    you are a dreamer believing in the trinity is by it self a different religion your ignorance about God i mean the true God the father in the bible ,

now don't get me wrong if you want to believe in the trinity that's your bacon you make the pick.
    you feel that joining other trinitarians helps your cause so be it .

but don't try to say that the God Christ preached is a trinity now you become a liar against the scriptures not against me .

you may not have much understanding in the scriptures but you don't have to follow the first who comes along nether.do your own investigation and make the Word of God true not a lie.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Thinker ……..that has been explained to you before, i tell you what you explain why Jesus said (IN PRAYER) “FOR THOU (someone other the himself) ART the (ONLY) TRUE GOD> and Where GOD HIMSELF SAID 'YOU SHALL HAVE (NO) OTHER GOD BESIDES ME< and Again where He said He looked for another GOD and FOUND (NON) but you Lying TRINITARIANS have found THREE, now that is interesting GOD the FATHER could FIND (NON) but you trinitarians can, well then YOU TRINITARIANS must be GRATER the GOD HIMSELF. PURE HOG WASH. IMO

Viewing 4 posts - 301 through 304 (of 304 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account