Title confusion trick (second try)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 138 total)
  • Author

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Dec. 27 2009,01:45)
    Without the Father, Jesus is NOTHING!!

Is there a scripture that even implys this nonsence?

You cannot seperate the Father from Jesus. They are ONE!

Without Jesus you cannot have the Father!

Burn that strawman down!

WJ

Jodi Lee
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 27 2009,21:32)

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Dec. 27 2009,17:45)
    Please pre-existent believers show me ONE scripture that says a spirit son was sent to become a human, or god himself sent himself and became a human? Some god or some spirit son did not CHOOSE to come down to earth and become a human for awhile and die for us, that concept goes against scripture-

Quote (david @ Dec. 26 2009,06:57)
    eD.  still not sure why you're asking me.

Hi Jodie,

Since David seems to be neglecting a question I asked for the third time on one of the other 'Title confusion trick' threads,
    I have imported it over as was posed on the other thread to this more lively thread for you to answer . Here it is…

Those who believe in 'a trinity' point to Rev.17:14;
    I have highlighted the specific part of this verse I wish you to address.

Rev.17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them:
    for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called,
    and chosen, and faithful.

Trinitarians say this verse in particular refers to Jesus as being “God”.

Maybe you are not purposely dodging this question, but it seems to me you are?
    I would like you to explain to the “Trinitarians” here on the forum,
    why you would say this does not mean that Jesus is “God”.

Now do you finally understand my question?
    Have I now made the question simple enough for you to understand it?

eD j

I don't get how Revelation 17:14 is proof of Jesus being the One True God at all. Jesus is said to be MADE our Lord and Christ by the One True God, the Father. As well, the authority he has to be King over all other kings is GIVEN to him by the One True God the Father.

Jesus is being referred in Revelation 17 as the LAMB, he is not the One True God, but the Human Savior who was raised from the dead by the One True God, being given incorruptible flesh and bones!! Certainly it can be understood that Jesus, the firstborn of many brethren, being called master of masters and King of kings, has everything to do with the Father's designated chain of command within the ranks of human beings.  

John 17:3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

Sorry to repeat scripture but clearly people are not hearing the word IMO. YHWH, who alone is said to be God, promised before time began eternal life, and as well He promised that one day He would send a human into the world who would be anointed with His Holy Spirit and be able to save all people from every nation. This human would be of the heritage of David and would reign over David's throne for all eternity, being king over all other Kings and being the Chief or Head Master over all other masters. Knowing that Jesus proceeded forth and CAME from God, being the fulfillment of a promise of which involved being human, should make it obviously clear IMO that he would most certainly NOT be the One True God.

1 Corinthians 15:12 Now if Christ is preached that He has been raised from the dead, how do some among you say that there is no resurrection of the dead?  13  But if there is no resurrection of the dead, then Christ is not risen.  14  And if Christ is not risen, then our preaching is empty and your faith is also empty.  

If your faith is NOT in the fact that Jesus is a resurrected HUMAN BEING, then your faith is EMPTY, it is worthless!!

15 Yes, and we are found false witnesses of God, because we have testified of God that He raised up Christ, whom He did not raise up–if in fact the dead do not rise.  16  For if the dead do not rise, then Christ is not risen.  17  And if Christ is not risen, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins!

Some seem, like trinitarians, to believe that a human being was not raised from the dead, but a human died and a god arose being turned back into being an immortal god again. This is PURE antiCHRIST teaching IMO!

18 Then also those who have fallen asleep in Christ have perished.  19  If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men the most pitiable.  20  But now Christ is risen from the dead, and has become the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep.  21  For since by man came death, by Man also came the resurrection of the dead.  22  For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive.  23  But each one in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, afterward those who are Christ's at His coming.  24 Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power.  25  For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet.  26  The last enemy that will be destroyed is death.  27  For “He has put all things under His feet.”  But when He says “all things are put under Him,” it is evident that He who put all things under Him is excepted.  28 Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.

Jesus is clearly shown to be a human being, not the One True God, but the person GIVEN immortality through the Spirit of the One True God.  When Jesus puts and end to all rule and authority it is according to the Father's plan and the Father's Will, and it is done through the Father's powers that He has granted unto Jesus. Jesus is the SERVANT of the One True God both before AND AFTER his resurrection!

Acts 3:26 To you first, God, having raised up His Servant Jesus, sent Him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from your iniquities.”

Jesus reigns it says until he puts all enemies under his feet and the last enemy to be destroyed is death. Death is the punishment for sin, therefore if death is destroyed then that would mean that ALL sin has been removed on earth. The Father cannot be in the presence of sin, only the righteous do dwell in His presence. When all sin has been removed then the Father can rule Himself, and no longer rule THROUGH Jesus, but can Himself be in our presence and continue to lead us in the way of His Spirit.

Revelation 21:1 Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea.  2  Then I, John,  saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.  3 And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God.  4 And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”

david
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 27 2009,21:32)

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Dec. 27 2009,17:45)
    Please pre-existent believers show me ONE scripture that says a spirit son was sent to become a human, or god himself sent himself and became a human? Some god or some spirit son did not CHOOSE to come down to earth and become a human for awhile and die for us, that concept goes against scripture-

Quote (david @ Dec. 26 2009,06:57)
    eD.  still not sure why you're asking me.

Hi Jodie,

Since David seems to be neglecting a question I asked for the third time on one of the other 'Title confusion trick' threads,
    I have imported it over as was posed on the other thread to this more lively thread for you to answer . Here it is…

Those who believe in 'a trinity' point to Rev.17:14;
    I have highlighted the specific part of this verse I wish you to address.

Rev.17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them:
    for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called,
    and chosen, and faithful.

Trinitarians say this verse in particular refers to Jesus as being “God”.

Maybe you are not purposely dodging this question, but it seems to me you are?
    I would like you to explain to the “Trinitarians” here on the forum,
    why you would say this does not mean that Jesus is “God”.

Now do you finally understand my question?
    Have I now made the question simple enough for you to understand it?

eD j

Hi ed. No, I'm not avoiding your question. I have been avoiding other threads and focusing on these few. I'm thinkng I'll have to abandon this one, as it no longer is on subject at all, and start another.
    The first time, you only gave a scripture and asked me to explain it. I had no idea what you were asking me.
    I assume you are asking me how Jesus could be called “lord of lord's” when in Deuteronomy Jehovah is called “God of gods, and the Lord of lords.”

Being called “lord of lords” does not in itself mean the one spoken of is God. Lord simply means “master.”
    Even though Jehovah and Jesus are called Lords, there are many lords. Both Jesus and his Father are very much above them. The fact that Jehovah has given all authority in heaven and on earth to his son, means his son would obviously have a high station, as does the Father himself.

The term applies to both, so it can be given to both. Why don't you explain to me why one would think that this is proof of godship?

david
    Participant

[[MESSAGE TO EVERYONE]]
    THIS THREAD IS ABOUT WHAT THINKER SAID ABOVE, THAT I MADE BOLD. THAT IS ALL THIS THREAD IS ABOUT. THAT'S IT. PLEASE TRY TO RESPECT MY WISHES TO STAY ON TOPIC!

Peace2all, did you notice the words above. They are the first words of this thread. I repeated them a few pages back.
    Everything you have said in this thread has been said in other threads and everything you said could again be said in those other threads. This thread was for the subject: “Title confusion trick (second try); How can there be more than one savior”?
    We all go off subject, but I have made a concerted effort to try to keep people on subject in this thread. (I repeated that message a couple pages back.) I shall now probably create a third one called: “Title confusion trick (third try): How can 2 be called savior”?

I'd love to comment on everything you've said, in this thread, I wanted the subject to be on subject.

I will discuss that subject in the third one. This thread, and the previous one, have at it, I guess.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Dec. 28 2009,17:20)

If your faith is NOT in the fact that Jesus is a resurrected HUMAN BEING, then your faith is EMPTY, it is worthless!!

Hi Jodi,

Welcome to the forum.

There is NO need for you to launch vain personal attacks against me?
    I simply asked you a question, which you still have NOT addressed?
    If you want to be informative that's great, I hope that's what you are doing here!
    If you are trying to proselytize me with baseless attacks, your wasting your time.

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee(Ed) shall prosper;
    and every tongue that shall rise against thee(Ed) in judgment thou shalt condemn. (Matt.7:1-5)
    This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD,
    and their righteousness is of me (יהוה האלהים YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm), saith the LORD(JEHOVAH GOD).

Let's try to be more civil in the future Jodi; OK?

Ed (AKJV Joshua 22:34)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (david @ Dec. 28 2009,17:48)
    I assume you are asking me how Jesus could be called “lord of lord's” when in Deuteronomy Jehovah is called “God of gods, and the Lord of lords.”

Being called “lord of lords” does not in itself mean the one spoken of is God.  Lord simply means “master.”  
    Even though Jehovah and Jesus are called Lords, there are many lords.  Both Jesus and his Father are very much above them.  

The term applies to both, so it can be given to both.  

Hi David,

[Κύριος] kü-rē-ŏs actually more correctly means Lord and is akin to the Hebrew word [אדני] Âdônây meaning Lord or Owner.
    Thank you for answering the question brother David; that is all I wanted!

It seems sister Jodi becomes a bit hostile when presented with unwanted questions?

God Bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Jodi Lee
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 28 2009,19:44)

Quote (david @ Dec. 28 2009,17:48)

Being called “lord of lords” does not in itself mean the one spoken of is God.  Lord simply means “master.”  
    Even though Jehovah and Jesus are called Lords, there are many lords.  Both Jesus and his Father are very much above them.  

The term applies to both, so it can be given to both.  

Hi David,

[Κύριος] kü-rē-ŏs actually more correctly means Lord and is akin to the Hebrew word [אדני] Âdônây meaning Lord or Owner.
    Thank you for answering the question brother David; that is all I wanted!

It seems sister Jodi becomes a bit hostile when presented with unwanted questions?

God Bless
    Ed J

Huh?

Unwanted questions? Hostile? Vain personal attacks? Attempts at trying to proselytize?

Good grief!

You don't even know me, why are you calling me sister?

For your information, though I quoted you, my post was not directed at you, it was to everyone who might read it.

More civil? What on earth are you talking about?

I didn't answer your question? I guess that is your opinion because I certainly felt like I did.

Did you miss the part where I said, “This human would be of the heritage of David and would reign over David's throne for all eternity, being king over all other Kings and being the Chief or Head Master over all other masters”?

I thought it was common knowledge that the word Lord meant master. You don't have to even read the bible or use a Lexicon to know that, you just have to watch a British movie!

Oh, and I should add that I believe that all people will eventually be saved through the influence of YHWH's Spirit…. so I was most certainly NOT condemning you Ed J, I condemn no one!! Though I believe that most Christians today hold onto a worthless faith, I believe that eventually according to the will and plan of YHWH, they will one day be brought into the belief of the truth.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Dec. 28 2009,20:58)

For your information, though I quoted you, my post was not directed at you, it was to everyone who might read it.

I was most certainly NOT condemning you Ed J, I condemn no one!! Though I believe that most Christians today hold onto a worthless

Hi Jodi,

David has answered my question.
    Do you do the will of God?

Mark 3:35 For whosoever shall do the will of God,
    the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.

Would you rather I didn't call you sister?

If your going to represent God to the public, it would be appropriate if you knew His Name.

YHVH is God's Name transliterated into English.

GOD’s most sacred Holy Name [יהוה] was given to us directly from the Hebrew language.
    Correctly translating Hebrew into other languages can be difficult however.
    Some basic linguistical rules need to be considered when translating Hebrew texts.
    These include a lack of spacing between words, as a general rule has no written vowels
    and the basic direction in which Hebrew is written (opposite: from right to left).
    Hebrew word spacing is a modern advent that distinguishes one word from the next,
    aiding both translators and multi-linguists alike. Unwritten “implied” vowel sounds
    are a concern because, correct pronunciations of Hebrew words are at risk.

GOD’s Name (יהוה) transliterates directly into English as YHVH because the Hebrew alphabet
    lacks vowels. Hebrew has NO [W] sound, NO[J] sound and the symbol ש (which looks like a “W”) is pronounced “Sh”.

[יהוה] GOD’s Name   [י] Yod [ה] Ha [ו] Vav [ה] Hey     is pronounced  YÄ-hä-vā  &  [יה] YÄ

So when you see the tetragrammation YHVH, the proper pronunciation is YÄ-hä-vā. (Psalm 45:17)
    This point is made because the correct pronunciation was thought to be lost, which led only to translators’ interpretations.

The “Divine”=63 “Deity”=63 of “The Bible”=63 is “YHVH”=63.

God bless
    Ed J

terraricca
    Participant

Group: Members

——————————————————————————–
    hi all
    i am a fisher man ,so i have a fisherman question, (1)why no man can see God and live,? (2) why was it that at the mountain in the dessert wen God approach the Montaigne it was burning and noisy,? (3)we all agree that God create all things but tell me what did he created first?, (4)we all have learn and most of us trough pictures the vastness of the universe,could you tell me on witch rock God as is coffee,or how big or how small you think God is?
    (5)you will tell me he is a spirit ,not physical right,so what is a spirit?do spirit have thrones to sit on,if they do ,they should have something to sit whit like a rear end.?(6)we know that the spirit is also thoughts what also can be translated into will,now what would happen if God would have created us without a body,we be still to his image is it ,yes God is spirit,but we would not be able to do anything beside thinking of a many things to do .is it not so ?

(7)i believe God created The word who became Christ in time what God calls his only begotten son the first of all creation ,the means of the ability to performing what he has make his intention to do,that was to create the universe and us and everything in it.

this is my deepest believe and understanding of the scriptures.

peace2all
    Participant

Quote (david @ Dec. 28 2009,17:58)

[[MESSAGE TO EVERYONE]]
    THIS THREAD IS ABOUT WHAT THINKER SAID ABOVE, THAT I MADE BOLD.  THAT IS ALL THIS THREAD IS ABOUT.  THAT'S IT.  PLEASE TRY TO RESPECT MY WISHES TO STAY ON TOPIC!

Peace2all, did you notice the words above.  They are the first words of this thread.  I repeated them a few pages back.
    Everything you have said in this thread has been said in other threads and everything you said could again be said in those other threads.  This thread was for the subject: “Title confusion trick (second try); How can there be more than one savior”?
    We all go off subject, but I have made a concerted effort to try to keep people on subject in this thread. (I repeated that message a couple pages back.)  I shall now probably create a third one called: “Title confusion trick (third try): How can 2 be called savior”?

I'd love to comment on everything you've said, in this thread, I wanted the subject to be on subject.

I will discuss that subject in the third one.  This thread, and the previous one, have at it, I guess.

ok David.

so you guys still think your views are just and true and all others are wrong?

you guys still think your only doing god's will and all else are not.

you guys still think that everyone else is on that wide path and only you guys are on the narrow.

you guys still think everyone but yoursleves will perish with satan.

must be nice to be so pure and rightous that your the way, even though no man or belief can ever say that, only god knows the heart and minds of man.

didn't know god is letting jw's judge mankind for him.

how god has shown and said what to do to be included in his kingdom can be done via the christanity as a whole.

they all in the end, view god as the one to worship and jesus as our mediator and salvation, from it being from god's will.

i'm surprised as a witness yuor even coming here over over and over to the same few people, not accomplishing anything in your ministry service as far as witnessing that you should be doing.

your no longer are witnessing for you have said your belief long ago, but are only arguing and debating with the same few.

tht is not what you are supposed to do.

my parents have been witnesses for as long as i can remember, i know they would look at you a wonder why you are doing this.

you go door to door and if you do not get a receptive person you move on, yuo don't debate and argue day in and day out, to the same person just for the sake of it.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Ed j……….Jodi Lee was on this site long long before you brother, and What i read of He answer to you there was (NO) personal attack being Made. What she posted was both clear and accurate brother. I tell you no offense was intended by Her reply. She is one of the most versed on scriptures here, a true believer and a strong advocate of the truth of GOD.

peace and love……………..gene

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Dec. 29 2009,10:07)
    He answer to you there was (NO) personal attack being Made.

For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Ed J………..Jodi is not a He, but a She, Sorry, She believe also there is ONE GOD and ONE mediator between GOD and Men the man Jesus the Christ. trust me she truly doe know this very well.

gene

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 28 2009,16:42)

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Dec. 27 2009,01:45)
    Without the Father, Jesus is NOTHING!!

Is there a scripture that even implys this nonsence?

You cannot seperate the Father from Jesus. They are ONE!

Without Jesus you cannot have the Father!

Burn that strawman down!

WJ

Without the Son God could not have saved us.

thinker

Ed J
    Participant

there was (NO) personal attack being Made

Hi Gene,

You said “He”

I said: “Jodi and me don't need 'you' to referee between us!”

Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Ed j……….What i read of He answer to you there was (NO) personal attack being Made.

Hi Gene,

You said “He”

I said: “Jodi and me don't need 'you' to play referee between us!”

Ed J

david
    Participant

Quote (peace2all @ Dec. 29 2009,05:14)

[[MESSAGE TO EVERYONE]]
    THIS THREAD IS ABOUT WHAT THINKER SAID ABOVE, THAT I MADE BOLD.  THAT IS ALL THIS THREAD IS ABOUT.  THAT'S IT.  PLEASE TRY TO RESPECT MY WISHES TO STAY ON TOPIC!

Peace2all, did you notice the words above.  They are the first words of this thread.  I repeated them a few pages back.
    Everything you have said in this thread has been said in other threads and everything you said could again be said in those other threads.  This thread was for the subject: “Title confusion trick (second try); How can there be more than one savior”?
    We all go off subject, but I have made a concerted effort to try to keep people on subject in this thread. (I repeated that message a couple pages back.)  I shall now probably create a third one called: “Title confusion trick (third try): How can 2 be called savior”?

I will discuss that subject in the third one.  This thread, and the previous one, have at it, I guess.

ok David.

you guys still think that everyone else is on that wide path and only you guys are on the narrow.

must be nice to be so pure and rightous that your the way, even though no man or belief can ever say that, only god knows the heart and minds of man.

how god has shown and said what to do to be included in his kingdom can be done via the christanity as a whole.

they all in the end, view god as the one to worship and jesus as our mediator and salvation, from it being from god's will.

i'm surprised as a witness yuor even coming here over over and over to the same few people, not accomplishing anything in your ministry service as far as witnessing that you should be doing.

your no longer are witnessing for you have said your belief long ago, but are only arguing and debating with the same few.

my parents have been witnesses for as long as i can remember, i know they would look at you a wonder why you are doing this.

you go door to door and if you do not get a receptive person you move on, yuo don't debate and argue day in and day out, to the same person just for the sake of it.

No, Peace2All.

What I said, if you read what you quoted again, is, I've tried to make it clear that I wanted this thread to be about the actual subject. Some people act as though there are no subjects, and just discuss whatever they want in any subject. Why even have specific threads? We could just have one gigantic thread.

Peace2all, I actually study these things, and it's nice to refer back to them. But if I have to sift through 4 pages of non-related material to get to one post that is on subject, it is frustrating.

I don't think you were personally disrespecting me by personally disregarding my very clear request. I just get frustrated when I create a second thread, because the first one went so far off subject, and then someone just makes several random posts that are completely unrelated to the topic. If you were doing this knowing my request, I would say that is disrespectful.

If you don't understand what i mean, this very post is an example. I brought to your attention that you weren't staying on subject. You then quoted those words of mine. You then didn't respond to that post, but rather, seemed to attack me on many UNRELATED points.

Does that make sense to you?

Jodi Lee
    Participant

Ed j……….Jodi Lee was on this site long long before you brother, and What i read of He answer to you there was (NO) personal attack being Made. What she posted was both clear and accurate brother. I tell you no offense was intended by Her reply. She is one of the most versed on scriptures here, a true believer and a strong advocate of the truth of GOD.

Thanks Gene! Regardless of what Ed J thinks, I do appreciate you defending me brother! To be honest, if you were not on this site, I don't think I could bring myself to come back here. It is very refreshing and strengthening to see you continue posting what you and I both believe, even though it's often ridiculed.

I have been having some JW ladies come over to my house every Monday and debate the bible. We have been talking a lot about Satan…..my understanding is something they had never heard of. One of the last things they wanted to make a point to me about was the fact that they have many people who believe as they do and they are part of a huge following of which works to save people. Basically they were trying to make a point that I am one person without a church, so obviously I could not be a person of truth, because “Jehovah” has a church! They had asked me, “who do you know that believes the same way you do?”….. of course, as you might imagine, you were the person who came to mind!

Love to you,    Jodi

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Dec. 29 2009,17:35)

Thanks Gene! …brother!  I have been having some JW ladies come over…
    They had asked me, “who do you know that believes the same way you do?”
    …..of course, as you might imagine, you were the person who came to mind!

Love to you,    Jodi

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Dec. 28 2009,20:58)

Hi Jodi,

I have someone who believes as I do as well, and this is what He said…

Mark 3:35 For whosoever shall do the will of God,
    the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.

Doing the will of God!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:14)

peace2all
    Participant

Quote (david @ Dec. 29 2009,17:16)

Quote (peace2all @ Dec. 29 2009,05:14)

[[MESSAGE TO EVERYONE]]

ok David.

No, Peace2All.

What I said, if you read what you quoted again, is, I've tried to make it clear that I wanted this thread to be about the actual subject.  Some people act as though there are no subjects, and just discuss whatever they want in any subject.  Why even have specific threads?  We could just have one gigantic thread.

Peace2all, I actually study these things, and it's nice to refer back to them.  But if I have to sift through 4 pages of non-related material to get to one post that is on subject, it is frustrating.  

I don't think you were personally disrespecting me by personally disregarding my very clear request.  I just get frustrated when I create a second thread, because the first one went so far off subject, and then someone just makes several random posts that are completely unrelated to the topic.  If you were doing this knowing my request, I would say that is disrespectful.

If you don't understand what i mean, this very post is an example.  I brought to your attention that you weren't staying on subject.  You then quoted those words of mine.  You then didn't respond to that post, but rather, seemed to attack me on many UNRELATED points.

Does that make sense to you?

just about every thread leads to the same topics drifting off course. yet your the only one that is making it such as big deal. things in htreads are discussed and then people start to discuss things that lead to other topics that seem to branch off. Not a big deal, maybe it gets boring or just slips that way by accident.

maybe thats your sign from god to not be here.

really, attacking you? can one attack with truth? i asked simple truths that i already know. i don't care if your faith is of that, and nor would i say your way is wrong and you will persish with satan.

if you read them they are clearly questions. maybe it bothers you that, that is the JW mentality of those things. tht had always bothered me when i went 70's and 80's. didn't seem right.

David i know all about JW stuff and my parents are still and all there friends etc..

i don't disrespect or argue with them or think less or have any hatred or hostility towards them and their ways. i have been using bible aids from them and my own ways. i have come to think recently that all christianity teachings in the end are the same outcome.

all want to worship jehovah the father as the only GOD to be credited for all things, jesus is to be honored for our salvation from his sacrifice via God's will and we are to have faith in his teaching that they are from god. and to put them first in life and have it shown through our actions in life. showing truth in our spiritual worship.

thats the difference i see though, JW”S think they are rightous and all else are wrong and there faith and dedication is useless and futile. its very sad and stings a bit, to be judged by a sect.

YOU ARE PLUCKING THOSE OTHERS OUT OF GOD'S HANDS AS IF ITS YOUR JOB.

jesus and jehovah judge, not your JW faith

my questions are very simple.

they are what you beleive

you know you should be avoiding this type of situation on this forum yet you continue.

you are not in union with what your ministerial duties are so then how can you say your views are just and true. to think your only truely doing god's will and all else will perish.

your not witnessing any longer David your wasting your JW time. your blood guilt should be rising that your not trying to seek out those who you might convert to JW.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 138 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account