Title confusion trick (second try)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 138 total)
  • Author
    david
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 27 2009,12:56)

Quote (david @ Dec. 23 2009,16:41)
    [[MESSAGE TO EVERYONE]]
    THIS THREAD IS ABOUT WHAT THINKER SAID ABOVE, THAT I MADE BOLD.  THAT IS ALL THIS THREAD IS ABOUT.  THAT'S IT.  PLEASE TRY TO RESPECT MY WISHES TO STAY ON TOPIC!

PLEASE COMMENT ON THE ABOVE TOPIC ONLY!

Hi David,

If that is what you want to discuss, then why did you call this thread the same as the other three threads?
    Is everything Title confusion trick to you?
    Ed J

Hi Ed.

Sorry. When you make a topic, there is the Topic Title, and the Topic Description. I should have made it more clear. (Thinker certainly seems to be having trouble with it.)
    In the yellow bar above, that stretches across the whole page, you'll see it says “Title Confusion Trick (second try)” [the Topic Title] and then it gives the Topic description, which in this case is about Jesus being called “savior.”
    Also, on the main forum page, you see the topic titles, but right below them, you see the topic description, which describes more clearly what it is about.

I wanted to name all these things the same, because there is a theme here. It's the same ruse. Trinitarians use it over and over. (Once you find something that works, I guess…)

Jesus and Jehovah called “god” means they're the same being.
    Jesus and Jehovah called “savior” means they're the same person.
    Jesus and Jehovah called “first and last” means they're the same person. (that one has been ignored.)

Still to come:
    Jesus and Jehovah called “King/Lord/Master/etc” means they're the same being.
    (The same logic holds. Jesus and Jehovah are both called “king” therefore they are the same being. Problem is, others are called kings. Maybe they were “false kings.”)

david
    Participant

Quote (banana @ Dec. 27 2009,13:34)

Quote (Gene @ Dec. 24 2009,04:51)
    David……….You are right on this one. GOD the FATHER is the ONLY (TRUE) SAVIOR, He can uses anything He wants to to accomplish that goal, Jesus, the Prophets, Judges, Nations, what ever he so choses to bring deliverance.  

gene

Gene!   What are you saying?  David did not say that the Father is the Savior.  Jesus came to save us, not His Father!!!!
    And David gave some real good Scriptures.  True He Jesus is our Savior.  He the Father had nothing to do with that.  Jesus died for us, not the Father!!!!  Yes, the Father send Jesus!!!!  You need to put it in the right order. Otherwise you might confuse others.
    Peace and Love Irene

Hi Banana.

Actually, no, Gene said exactly what I said. I have continually said that God is our Savior, but “through” his Son. God saved us “through” his Son. God has used other saviors to save Israel for example. They were called saviors. It was God saving Israel “through” prophets. But they were doing God's will, just as Jesus was. Jesus certainly saved humankind from sin and death. But there is a scripture that says God saved us “through” his Son.

Banana, you cannot say:
    He Jesus is our Savior. He the Father had nothing to do with that.
    THE FATHER HAD A LITTLE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THAT.
    “God, our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord.” (Jude 25)
    In what way do you think that God is our Savior, Banana? Everything that Jesus did, was the will of his Father. It was nothing little on the part of Jehovah to allow his Son to die a horrible, shameful, criminal's death.

david
    Participant

Just a little remind for me and everyone else here:

[[MESSAGE TO EVERYONE]]
    THIS THREAD IS ABOUT WHAT THINKER SAID ABOVE, THAT I MADE BOLD. THAT IS ALL THIS THREAD IS ABOUT. THAT'S IT. PLEASE TRY TO RESPECT MY WISHES TO STAY ON TOPIC!

PLEASE COMMENT ON THE ABOVE TOPIC ONLY!

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (peace2all @ Dec. 27 2009,15:05)
    WOW. i think my eyes have been opened.

the holy spirit is the spirit of god. it has his attributes and powers. it gives knowlege and undersatanding and power to do miracles. it does as what god does for it is what god is.

jesus was part of it and was given it thus being able to do those things only god can do to show mankind what he was all about and to show how much he loves us ans to tell use what the meaning of life really is and how to live it.

thus its all from god so in a sense they are all one but since its only by the will of God that allows it, this why we must only worship YHWH as the almighty god.

holy spirit and jesus are a extension of  him, its his way to he chose to make or show his purpose but originate form the sourse of god himself.

he can still be god's son as far as the human sense, he was the copy of the invisible god

god had said to moses tell them I AM who I AM. and jesus to the jews that before abraham was I AM.

i also lookd at the view oint of someone who would say well others have had the holy spirit upon them.

BUT THEY DID NOT COME FORTH BY MEANS OF IT AS JESUS WAS.

jesus is also eternal and is that holy spirit likewise.

maybe im wrong but that really clicks together for me and it just all fell into place and my eyes popped open as if i was given true understanding.

Hi peace2all,

I rejoice that God has opened your eyes. I will pray that God will continue to guide you now that He has opened your eyes to the truth about Christ. He is our “great God and Savior” as Paul said.

Jesus is the “I AM” just as you said. And the One who said “I AM” to Moses was the Angel who appeared in the burning bush which we now know was Jesus (Exodus 3:3 & 14).

God bless you,

thinker

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Dec. 27 2009,17:45)
    Please pre-existent believers show me ONE scripture that says a spirit son was sent to become a human, or god himself sent himself and became a human? Some god or some spirit son did not CHOOSE to come down to earth and become a human for awhile and die for us, that concept goes against scripture-

Quote (david @ Dec. 26 2009,06:57)
    eD.  still not sure why you're asking me.

Hi Jodie,

Since David seems to be neglecting a question I asked for the third time on one of the other 'Title confusion trick' threads,
    I have imported it over as was posed on the other thread to this more lively thread for you to answer . Here it is…

Those who believe in 'a trinity' point to Rev.17:14;
    I have highlighted the specific part of this verse I wish you to address.

Rev.17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them:
    for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called,
    and chosen, and faithful.

Trinitarians say this verse in particular refers to Jesus as being “God”.

Maybe you are not purposely dodging this question, but it seems to me you are?
    I would like you to explain to the “Trinitarians” here on the forum,
    why you would say this does not mean that Jesus is “God”.

Now do you finally understand my question?
    Have I now made the question simple enough for you to understand it?

eD j

peace2all
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 27 2009,15:36)
    Hi P2a,
    Jesus was a man who was later FILLED WITH the Spirit of God at the Jordan.
    From that time he manifested God's nature and abilities
    But he was never the God Who filled him.

i don't think thatr he's per say GOD himself but was made manifest from the same spirit of god or holy spirit of God.

maybe that doesn't make sense i guess

peace2all
    Participant

they are extensions to himself and are in a certain authority order. god wants you toworship only him, that doesn't mean that jesus can't be part of that same exact spirit of god, just all in all Yhwh is the true source and all is made by him

peace2all
    Participant

th definition to holy spirit is god's spirit. so one is to beleive that since god is spirit that the holy spirit or god's spirit is his i guess essense or part of what he is. is does exactly as what only god can be or do.

i have never beleived in the trinity, i was always shown that yes god's son is jesus. however it does make sence that the illistration of father and son might be used by god to be able to convey it to us more easily.

i never tried to think how they are intwined and worked together besides saying ok this is the ranking order of them so to speak. that doesn't answer questions though

god is spirit, holy spirit is spirit, jesus is spirit, jesus is called th eword and so is the holy scripture. they are all not created they are all eternal.

so the way the triune order and relathionship thing is that is starting to not taste bitter when yuo really examine it closer.

it doesn't even have to be that god made those two exact replicas or equals of them but if they are from his own source then in fact they would be having his exact qualities which makes the order of the family still valid. one must only worship the father because he is all and by all things he allowed.

yes jesus was flesh and man, but he was brought forth from the holy spirit and thus given holy spriit to do exactly as only god can do, he was made up of what god is. he is the visible replica of the invisible god as the bible says. look at it that way and don't get so caugh up on the whole all is one exact being and one can see how it can fit togehter and still allow one to have faith in jesus but only worship his father still.

i have seen JW”S, BAPTISTS and a few other people firsthand not really sure that religion they were but that all were sects of christianity that buy the way they looked and held those same things in value ( worship only god, faith in jesus, live life to that worship nad spread his love and thus yours to others) i have seen that same fire in there eyes and how they lived and outword apperance. i guess ( ora ) if you choose, they were the same. so theyall were living the truth as jesus spoke of that was needed to show worship to god was of spirit and not just a act or one who says they do those things but don't.

jesus didn't come to make a cetain religion or a cetain place to worship. he didn't say you had to be a JW or LUTHERN to be doing everything i taught. i think that all christianity sects are in the end doing what is needed(if in fact it is true in their hearts and not fake)

all worship only ywhw and all love and have faith in his son and spread his word.

i have been praying for help in understanding and have asked time and again for better understanding and hav my eyes opened and to not be lead away from him again and for him to give me guidance and strenth throguh his hly spirit.

i have had 2 dreams so far and they are imprinted in my mind nad heart from them and are very vivid still.

one was that all christians from all types of sects were in the same CHURCH or HOUSE of worship , JW”S, LUTHERNS, BAPTISTS etc…. and that they were all looking at each other and were filled with love and hope and were happy and joyous together.

the other was i had a i think game or card in my hand and it morphed into this picture of a bearded face with red eyes and i was told that i needed to pull the beard to subdue the fire in the eyes of the face and as i a intense burning would go to my hands and was trying to inflict painas for me to stop and not continue, but i did and the eyes fadedt onothing and it made the man sleep and be dormant. later ni that dream it was revealed to me that th eface was of satan.

i had been asking for god's help in trying to resist wrong doing and to keep on a path to god for i want to be included in his plan and tlod him without his help i cannot do it and will never be able withut him in my life.

i think that i was being told something in those dreams, i really do. after those dreams i have felt at peace and not influence so much by the worlds wicked ways and distractions that can lead one astray from our meaning of life which is to follow god's will and worship him.

this is the first time i have really had joy and a feeling of aceptance from god in learning and accepting him,

before it just seemed like a hard chore and that i was never good enough or never doing the right thing and how was i to make up for it and all the hurldes it felt wree being placed in my way as to making stumbling blocks to hinder me.

i think that maybe the different sects of christianity help cetain peole stay more focused to that goal, but are all going to the right place. if one needs to be more strict or feeling that they need to try to be more seperated from the worlds ways to stay focused, then thats fine. god bless them if it helps them be faithful. there are differences with sects but tht is not important to god i think.

sorry for the novel here. LOL

all in all – god wants to be worshiped by us as the only almighty god and that we worship no other. have faith and follow jesus as he willed him to do. spread the word of god. focus on tht and not this worlds wordly material things for they all pass away and are meaningless.

thats all he has ever wanted and hope all christians focus on that as their light into which they live .

that narrow path and th ewide path. some think its a certain religion. i don't. there is more peole not worshiping god and those who may say do but don't show it in thier actions, no truth from that worship. thats the wide path.

i think i now know what it means t oworship god with your whole heart, whole soul and whole mind. it feels different, it feels complete and filling and satisfying. like light bursting and radiating from inside and showing a way.

break on through to the otherside
    love and peace to all.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (peace2all @ Dec. 27 2009,15:05)
    WOW. i think my eyes have been opened.

the holy spirit is the spirit of god. it has his attributes and powers. it gives knowlege and undersatanding and power to do miracles. it does as what god does for it is what god is.

jesus was part of it and was given it thus being able to do those things only god can do to show mankind what he was all about and to show how much he loves us ans to tell use what the meaning of life really is and how to live it.

thus its all from god so in a sense they are all one but since its only by the will of God that allows it, this why we must only worship YHWH as the almighty god.

holy spirit and jesus are a extension of  him, its his way to he chose to make or show his purpose but originate form the sourse of god himself.

he can still be god's son as far as the human sense, he was the copy of the invisible god

god had said to moses tell them I AM who I AM. and jesus to the jews that before abraham was I AM.

i also lookd at the view oint of someone who would say well others have had the holy spirit upon them.

BUT THEY DID NOT COME FORTH BY MEANS OF IT AS JESUS WAS.

jesus is also eternal and is that holy spirit likewise.

maybe im wrong but that really clicks together for me and it just all fell into place and my eyes popped open as if i was given true understanding.

Hi Peace2all,

Now that your eyes are beginning to open, open them all the way!
    That is what the translators said; GOD did NOT say that!

Although the AKJV is the most accurate bible (and anointed of God) we English people possess,
    it still has errors in it. And the reasons it has errors are obvious, they are…

1) Translational errors (from one language to another)

2) Human error (which accounts for most errors in any accident situation, including the bible)

3) Corruption errors (preconceived ideas of theology, which has corrupted many modern translations)

4) Strict “word for word” translating parameters which have even created errors. (Ex. 3:14 is an example of this type of error.)

With these types of constraints at work, it is NO surprise that the AKJV is less than pure.
    Here is AN INFAMOUS AKJV ERROR.

The standardized translation of ‘I am that I am’ (copied from the AKJV) can be proven to be wrong;
    and that the N.W.T. (JW’s) version of the Bible has this phrase (אהיה אשר אהיה) translated correctly.

N.W.T version Exodus 3:14: …“I SHALL PROVE TO BE WHAT I SHALL PROVE TO BE”…

The AKJV linguists successfully translated the phrase אהיה into “I WILL” hundreds of times
    in the “Old Testament”. The AKJV translators also [added words] (which they italicized)
    to aid in translational differences; they did this practice throughout the bible so as to NOT corrupt it!

The AKJV linguists should have translated אהיה אשר אהיה into “I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE”;
    And this can be proven; because ‘i am’ cannot be translated back into Hebrew.
    And now ‘i am’ has become the false god of religion(the 'son of perdition')! (2Thess.2:4 / 1Timothy 1:15)
    Theomatics further proves this point! “YHVH”=63 and “Will Be”=63!

The Hebrew language does not have a word for coincidence; and because of this
    they do not believe there is such a thing as coincidence only divine intervention.
    As a matter of fact they believe if the Hebrew language does NOT have a word for it,
    then it doesn’t exist.

“GOD The Father”=117 is 117=[יהוה האלהים] YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL- ō-Hêêm (JEHOVAH GOD)
    That is because “YHVH is GOD”=117!
    1Timothy 1:17: “Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, [be] honor and glory for ever and ever! Amen.

God bless
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

peace2all
    Participant

ED are you saying only the nwt is the correct translation and all other bibles are wrong?

i don't think that all three are exactly as God, but they are of him, part of him. jesus fleshy form came to be bu god's spirit and was given god's spirit to do only things god can do. i think that in unity they are all one. don't think or confuse 3 seperate gods that are one. but one god making two vessels that are his spirit his exact. its not the same as holy spirit being upon a man, but a man that was by means of the god's spirit and given the spirit to do exactly as god wills and is, is a good reasoning.

extensions of himself. you don't read anything about jesus being created, you don't read anything about jesus being able to do anything unless he had god's spirit. think of it that way, not 3 gods in one . but one god in 3

i can now invision what it means i think. i have always been told jesus is god's son but nothing after that, thts not acceptable to me anymore. jesus is eternal and if he hasent shown to posses any abitlities without his fathers doing that makes no sense either.

i think that as long as ywhw is only worshiped as true god then your not going against his will. thats the whole story of the old testament. they would always worship other god's they crafted.

the old covenant was forged from god through him by him. so it was him. the new covenant again is from god through him and by him. jesus was given all the qualities and abilities as god has. he was the visible copy of the invisible god.

manefested by his god's spirit, given god's spirit to do all things only god can. the holy spirit is the spitrt of god and that is how jesus was born. out of god's spirit and was given that spirit (powers) that only god posses.

peace2all
    Participant

i was raised up a JW, i never got baptised and went because when i was growing up, my parents made me, i don't dislike or hate them or the religion at any sense. i think that they are a more strict sect as say the puritans were but i always felt that i was not good enough, i could never do enough and if i messed up i would have to try to make it up to god.

maybe that way helps others to achieve what he wants and thats fine, but that doesn't mean then other chriatianity sects or churches or whatever you want to call it is wrong. if only sone things are viewed a little differently but our outcomes are the same then all is fine.

it did bother me tht they think they understand the scriptures correctly and truthfully and all else are not and all else will perish unless your a JW. no man can say that for certain. no chrisitan group can say be one of us or you will perish for god is not with you. they do not know what god thinks or that htey can pass judgement on fellow men. all men are imperfect and can stumble and be humbled.

they are knowledgable with scriptures that is a fact, they are well versed. they are dedicated and caring and good still. they are not brainwashed or dumb by any means and those others that bash them like that are worse than all others. hearing that they are brainwashed and don't have any education and can't think for themselves are from people who are ignorant and liers and do only harm to what they themselves are or beleive.

i think that if you only worship jehovah as the true god and have faith in what christ taught and preached and make that your way of life and not material things and wealth and greed,but focus on god, your life will reflect your worship to him with truth as how you live and to let others know of god's kingdom also.

thats what he has always wanted

peace2all
    Participant

ED those twqo things can be taken teh same way. are yuo kiding me.

i am who i am.

I SHALL PROVE TO BE WHAT I SHALL PROVE TO BE

the outcome makes no reasoning of scriptures to be directed in some strange and wild turn to another outcome in ones reasoning of scritures

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (peace2all @ Dec. 28 2009,07:01)
    ED are you saying only the nwt is the correct translation and all other bibles are wrong?

i don't think that all three are exactly as God, but they are of him, part of him. jesus fleshy form came to be bu god's spirit and was given god's spirit to do only things god can do. i think that in unity they are all one. don't think or confuse 3 seperate gods that are one. but one god making two vessels that are his spirit his exact. its not the same as holy spirit being upon a man, but a man that was by means of the god's spirit and given the spirit to do exactly as god wills and is, is a good reasoning.

extensions of himself. you don't read anything about jesus being created, you don't read anything about jesus being able to do anything unless he had god's spirit. think of it that way, not 3 gods in one . but one god in 3

i can now invision what it means i think. i have always been told jesus is god's son but nothing after that, thts not acceptable to me anymore. jesus is eternal and if he hasent shown to posses any abitlities without his fathers doing that makes no sense either.

i think that as long as ywhw is only worshiped as true god then your not going against his will. thats the whole story of the old testament. they would always worship other god's they crafted.

the old covenant was forged from god through him by him. so it was him. the new covenant again is from god through him and by him. jesus was given all the qualities and abilities as god has. he was the visible copy of the invisible god.

manefested by his god's spirit, given god's spirit to do all things only god can. the holy spirit is the spitrt of god and that is how jesus was born. out of god's spirit and was given that spirit (powers) that only god posses.

Hi Peace to All,

I said the AKJV Bible is the “MOST” accurate bible us English people posses, and CAN also proven to be anointed of GOD!
    But it still has some 'errors' in it.
    The N.W.T. has many many 'errors' in it.
    But I have noticed that the N.W.T. seems to have “corrected”  the 'errors' in the AKJV Bible.

Exodus 3:14 for example.
    I will explain more for you shortly, but in a hurry because I see you are online now.

Here is something for you to consider…

YHVH is God's Name transliterated into English.

GOD’s most sacred Holy Name [יהוה] was given to us directly from the Hebrew language.
    Correctly translating Hebrew into other languages can be difficult however.
    Some basic linguistical rules need to be considered when translating Hebrew texts.
    These include a lack of spacing between words, as a general rule has no written vowels
    and the basic direction in which Hebrew is written (opposite: from right to left).
    Hebrew word spacing is a modern advent that distinguishes one word from the next,
    aiding both translators and multi-linguists alike. Unwritten “implied” vowel sounds
    are a concern because, correct pronunciations of Hebrew words are at risk.

GOD’s Name (יהוה) transliterates directly into English as YHVH because the Hebrew alphabet
    lacks vowels. Hebrew has No [W] sound, No [J] sound and the symbol ש is pronounced “Sh”.

[יהוה] GOD’s Name   [י] Yod [ה] Ha [ו] Vav [ה] Hey     is pronounced  YÄ-hä-vā  &  [יה] YÄ
    Strong’s con. Heb. # 3068, 3069 & 3050

The “Divine=63” “Deity=63” of “The Bible=63” is “YHVH=63”!

God bless
    Ed J

peace2all
    Participant

i have bought 7 different bible on my own personal journey into learning god's word to try to take it all with a open mind and not being overly influenced by a certain religion or sect.

i have noticed that really they all are very very close to being the same and nothing is that different that it leads one to a different conclusion having read them.

i know hte JW”S used the kjv for a while and then decided to update teh language to a easier english version.

i'm sure they all are not 1005 accurate but i also think thy are all worthy to be used and noone should call one out becasue of the bible they use.

i have used the nwt and my friend had a kjv and the scriptures we refered to we basically the same, his had the old languahe thee and thou, stuff like tht but the message as the same.

the new covenant through christ (christianity)i think its all god but one must do it with whole heart. some differences but they all lead you to worship jehovah and have faith in christ

peace2all
    Participant

100% accurate , sorry for that not 1005.

umm ed whats the

the “Divine=63” “Deity=63” of “The Bible=63” is “YHVH=63”!

mean? not sure about numerology?
    thanks

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Dec. 27 2009,17:45)
    Jesus is the MAN who saved us through the WORK and PLANNING of our Heavenly Father

John 17:3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

Jesus is CLEARLY NOT the Only True God, the Father is the ONLY TRUE God. Jesus is the human being of whom God had planned to send before time began, to be our savior.

===========================
    Important note- Jesus the human Messiah was the person SENT, not a god turning into a human, or a spirit son turning into a human, but JESUS, the Human anointed with the Spirit of YHWH, WAS SENT. Jesus is the fulfillment of a PROMISE of which YHWH made before time began, which was to save the world through ONE MAN….Jesus was THAT MAN, of whom was SENT!!

Please pre-existent believers show me ONE scripture that says a spirit son was sent to become a human, or god himself sent himself and became a human? Some god or some spirit son did not CHOOSE to come down to earth and become a human for awhile and die for us, that concept goes against scripture-

John 4:34 Jesus said to them, “My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me, and to finish His work.

John 6:29  Jesus answered and said to them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent.”

John 7:16 Jesus answered them and said, “My doctrine is not Mine, but His who sent Me.

John 7:28 Then Jesus cried out, as He taught in the temple, saying, “You both know Me, and you know where I am from; and I have not come of Myself, but He who sent Me is true, whom you do not know.

John 8:42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me.

Jesus is not God, he CAME from God.  

John 12:44 Then Jesus cried out and said, “He who believes in Me, believes not in Me but in Him who sent Me.

1 Timothy 1:15 This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief.

1 Peter 1:18 knowing that you were not redeemed with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers, 19 but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot. 20 He indeed was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you 21 who through Him believe in God, who raised Him from the dead and gave Him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God.

==============================================

Acts 13:22 And when He had removed him, He raised up for them David as king, to whom also He gave testimony and said, 'I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after My own heart, who will do all My will.' 23 From this man's seed, according to the promise, God raised up for Israel a Savior–Jesus–

YHWH MADE Jesus our master and our savior.

Acts 2:36 “Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ.”

2 Timothy 1: 8 Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me His prisoner, but share with me in the sufferings for the gospel according to the power of God, 9 who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began, 10 but has now been revealed by the appearing of our Savior Jesus Christ, who has abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel,

Romans 8:9 But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.  10  And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.  11 But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.  12  Therefore, brethren, we are debtors–not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh.  13 For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.  14  For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.

Hebrews 5:7 who, in the days of His flesh, when He had offered up prayers and supplications, with vehement cries and tears to Him who was able to save Him from death, and was heard because of His godly fear,  8  though He was a Son, yet He learned obedience by the things which He suffered.  9  And having been perfected, He became the author of eternal salvationto all who obey Him, 10  called by God as High Priest “according to the order of Melchizedek,”  

Jesus BECAME the author of eternal salvation through being perfected, and that perfection was the perfection of a human being, and that perfection was caused by the Father's Holy Spirit.

Without the Father, Jesus is NOTHING!!

Jodi Lee………….Again you nailed it. Good Post sis

Peace and love to you and yours……………………..gene

peace2all
    Participant

exactl,y everything is due to jehovah. jesus is eternal as his father and has been able to do things via god's spirit. he was born in womb via god's spirit and was given god's spirit to do all things that only god can do. jesus is a spirit as his father and is a vessel which god uses his spirit to born and fill his spirit son. which is his exact visible self of his invisible likeness.

so he has the same spirit or essence as god. he fits in not a god himself but a extension of god.

holy spirit is god's spirit that lets him be and go everywhere and do what is the fathers will/qualities actions . what god is and does. so god is not roaming around all space and time, but its still god because its his spirit what he is made up of. jesus is also spirit and eternal but is used via god by having his spirit in him thus making him and the father one, . same qualities ,same will. he was born with and by god's spirit which makes him perfect and pure and cannot be tempted by sin or satan.

did you ever think that lets say that all are god, he can do that, maybe if he said that jesus was him as a man with his spirit powers that then man would also worship the persona of jesus as god also.

but he wants himself as the father figure only too be worshipped. doesn't mean that god couldn't or wouldn't use his spirit, himself to put that spirit seed of himself in mary and then having his spririt inhabit it to fully do exactly as he wants. that is totaly plausible.

you don't know that, noone knows the nature of god or if that what his will is always pertaining to everthing.

peace2all
    Participant

i have been so blinded by how it all works together from god that you ignore the connection and relation to them all.

its not just god id god and jesus is his son.

jesus was never created or made thus not in mans terms really a son but is sed as a illistration for us.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (peace2all @ Dec. 28 2009,11:02)
    i have bought 7 different bible on my own personal journey into learning god's word to try to take it all with a open mind and not being overly influenced by a certain religion or sect.  

i have noticed that really they all are very very close to being the same and nothing is that different that it leads one to a different conclusion having read them.

i know hte JW”S used the kjv for a while and then decided to update teh language to a easier english version.

i'm sure they all are not 1005 accurate but i also think thy are all worthy to be used and noone should call one out becasue of the bible they use.

i have used the nwt and my friend had a kjv and the scriptures we refered to we basically the same, his had the old languahe thee and thou, stuff like tht but the message as the same.

the new covenant through christ (christianity)i think its all god but one must do it with whole heart. some differences but they all lead you to worship jehovah and have faith in christ

Hi Peace to All,

I have noticed in the course of time that the best verse to compare different Bibles is Philippians 2:6.
    I believe this verse is the best portrayal of the overall version being examined.
    This is the core reason unbelieving sinners put the Messiah to death. (John 5:18 / John 10:33)
    This verse is also the basic message of the entire Bible, one in which the AKJV Bible has represented best.

After examining this particular verse in all of your various translations, let me know what you think.

God bless
    Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (peace2all @ Dec. 28 2009,11:06)
    100% accurate , sorry for that not 1005.

umm ed whats the

the “Divine=63” “Deity=63” of “The Bible=63” is “YHVH=63”!

mean? not sure about numerology?
    thanks

Hi Peace to All,

Let me start by telling you I have had my understanding of God for 30 years
    before numbers such as these shown in your post were introduced to me.

Have you ever seen the Jim Cary movie 'Bruce Almighty'?
    Well there is a scene where he is crying out to God… “God to show me a sign”!
    He drives past a sign that says “Bridge Out”. Another that says “Caution”.
    He is completely oblivious to the many signs, continuing towards an incomplete Bridge.

That is how numbers were for me, “no interest” “didn't care”, but I kept seeing the number 54, and didn't have a clue as to why?
    Then in 1997 I was introduced to a book called “Theomatics II” by Author Del Washburn.

Are you familiar with the Prophet Amos?
    Amos 7:14 …I was no prophet, neither was I a prophet's son;
    but I was an herdman, and a gatherer of sycomore fruit: And the LORD took me
    as I followed the flock, and the LORD said unto me, Go, prophesy unto my people Israel.  

Well my story is very similar, God still uses people today and it is my calling to write the very book that documents the PROOF of His existence.
    He has even wrote about me in his book: the Bible.
    This has “only” been done as conclusive proof of “HIS” existence.
    Without it, I would be considered just another “crackpot”, in a long history of crackpots.
    But God's kingdom is “real” and the extent of this proof is still yet to be revealed.
    I know much of it already, but as my recently departed friend once said “Nobody can know everything about everything”.
    I have No buffeting spirit like the Apostle Paul had, because I have No ego.  

Those numbers are corroborative evidence only; nothing more.
    I have drawn NO conclusions based on them, though satan will tell you differently!

Sorry for the long version, but you wanted to know.

God bless you PeaceToALL,
    Ed J (Psalm 119:98-101)

Jer.33:3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 138 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account