Thief on the Cross

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 189 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 21 2010,22:23)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 21 2010,17:41)
    Hi Georg,
    All men must repent. Unless you repent you will all likewise perish
    But some will never hear the call of a preacher.
    Their future is in the hands of God

So how will all those who don't know Jesus repent?

Georg

Hi Georg,
    Is that your problem?
    Have you been reached by God?
    Will you add new ideas to help your discomfort here?

Perhaps say that all who have lived will be raised during the millenium and given a second chance??

terraricca
    Participant

nick

if you have a view on the scripture what you want to share,it become your problem

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    The plan is of God.
    Pots do not argue with the Potter.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 22 2010,08:34)
    Hi T,
    The plan is of God.
    Pots do not argue with the Potter.

nick

you turning in cercles;knowledge is the word of God

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    If those who hope because they have heard the Word would only treat it with respect and obey it.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 22 2010,08:48)
    Hi T,
    If those who hope because they have heard the Word would only treat it with respect and obey it.

nick

that s everyone responsibility ,and Christ will be the judge of that not us

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 22 2010,07:27)

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 21 2010,22:23)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 21 2010,17:41)
    Hi Georg,
    All men must repent. Unless you repent you will all likewise perish
    But some will never hear the call of a preacher.
    Their future is in the hands of God

So how will all those who don't know Jesus repent?

Georg

Hi Georg,
    Is that your problem?
    Have you been reached by God?
    Will you add new ideas to help your discomfort here?

Perhaps say that all who have lived will be raised during the millenium and given a second chance??

Am I talking about my self? If you don't know the answer, why bother with nonsense.
    Jesus came to save the world, so how is he going to do that? Your foolish replies don't help any one.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    Did you think that means all will be saved?
    The price is paid but few take any interest.

It costs you your life.[Rom6]

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 22 2010,19:08)
    Hi Georg,

No, not only did I not say that, but I know not all will be saved; but all will be given a chance to be saved because Jesus died for “ALL”.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 22 2010,19:15)

Hi Georg,

No, not only did I not say that, but I know not all will be saved; but all will be given a chance to be saved because Jesus died for “ALL”.

Georg

georg

and that were the resurrection of all ,those who have than right and the wicket ones, comes to play,second resurrection.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,

Georg

Hi Georg,
    So if Christ died for ALL you feel free to assume all will be given an opportunity?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To All……All who GOD concludes to be saved (WILL) be SAVED, “FOR GOD CONCLUDED (ALL) UNDER SIN, THAT HE MIGHT HAVE MERCY ON (ALL)”. Why treat that scripture without respect. And while you at it , here is another to think about,…> FOR GO IS (NOT) WILLING THAT ANY PARISH , BUT THAT ALL COME TO REPENTANCE. Many here seem willing that many parish except themselves that is.. I am Glad none of you are our Judge, no one would be saved except yourselves that is.

Who are we to limit GOD'S MERCY and GRACE to anyone, we want GOD to save us but to hell with the rest right. Your God seem not to be the GOD i know who is able to save the worst of sinners even as Paul said He was. NICK, Your words show lack of mercy and forgiveness (except for yourselves) that is. We are told to Judge (NOTHING) before the time, and He who condemns another is condemning himself. Do you understand what that means (he who condemns another condemns himself) do you understand why he condemns himself when he does that. Let me help you out here, it is because He has taken the place of GOD in that persons life, he has no right to pass judgement on anyone, it is GOD that Created Him and rather he lives of dies it will be God's Choice, not any of ours.

Here is another point for all the FEAR- Mongers Here, Jesus said (HE WHO BELIEVES ON ME (HAS) PASSED (past tense) FROM JUDGMENT TO LIFE. Notice he did not say is Passing, but (HAS) passed . So you who preach work out your salvation with fear and trembling fail to consider that we who (ARE SAVED) have already done that when we accepted the Blood of Christ Jesus as a covering for our sins. And WE have recieved (NOT) a SPIRIT of FEAR, but OF POWER AND LOVE AND A SOUND MIND”. IMO

peace and love to you all………………….gene

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 23 2010,06:41)

Hi Georg,

Georg

Hi Georg,
    So if Christ died for ALL you feel free to assume all will be given an opportunity?

1Cr 15:21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

1Cr 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

Act 24:15 And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.

Act 3:23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.

“EVERY SOUL” that will not hear, that can only happen during the millennium after every soul has been resurrected, and has a chance to listen.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    CONTEXT
    None shall be made alive in WHO ARE IN Christ except by his work.

Heb 9.27

“..it is appointed for men to die once and after this comes judgement”

No second chance speculation in Scripture.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 23 2010,13:36)
    Hi Georg,
    CONTEXT
    None shall be made alive in WHO ARE IN Christ except by his work.

Heb 9.27

“..it is appointed for men to die once and after this comes judgement”

No second chance speculation in Scripture.

None are so blind as those who refuse to see.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    Again when anyone does not agree with you they get attacked.
    Why are you so insecure?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    Perhaps you could expound Heb 9.27 for us or find any scripture that says what you say?

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 23 2010,14:42)
    Hi Georg,
    Perhaps you could expound Heb 9.27 for us or find any scripture that says what you say?

One should not argue with fools, bystanders may not be able to tell the difference.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 24 2010,00:47)

Hi Georg,

One should not argue with fools, bystanders may not be able to tell the difference.

Georg

Hi Georg,

Matt.5:22: But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment:
                    and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council:
                    but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 24 2010,14:23)

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 24 2010,00:47)

Hi Georg,

Georg

Hi Georg,

Matt.5:22: But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment:
                    and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council:
                    but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Thank you, I have been warned before.

Psa 92:6 A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this.

Pro 24:7 Wisdom is too high for a fool: he openeth not his mouth in the gate.

Pro 26:5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

Georg

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account