The Will of God

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 17 posts - 441 through 457 (of 457 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

CO

you are misunderstanding this scripture; Also Eph.2:10 “For His achievement are we, being created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God makes ready beforehand, that we should be walking in them”.
    this is said to beleivers not unbeleivers;
    LOOK WHAT PAUL SAYS;;FOR HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE;; being created ,in, Christ Jesus, for GOOD WORKS.

OF CAUSE GOD AS SET BEFOREHAND WHAT WE SHOULD DO ,BUT WE HAVE TO BE WILLINGLY GO TO HIM TO DO IT.
    THAT IS WHAT PAUL MENTION WEN HE SAYS;;
    that we should be walking in them”.

NOW ,NO ONE WILL ARGUE THAT GOD DOES WHAT HE WANTS AND SO FULLFILL HIS WILL.

but it is God will that men chose to go to him ,that is the intent for the call of the gospel.
    Isaiah 46:10 …Saying, All My counsel shall be confirmed.
    And all My desire will I do.
    in this God certified that all what he has said will come trough in time,

god does not want to loose the live of one single men,and he does all he can to preventing it ,;give the world the nation of Israel ,with his law and true way to worship him,even give Israel a king to be renown all over the world ,Salomon, later he send his son Jesus to bring men even closer to him,to make sure ,Jesus left behind 12 disciples to preached all over the known world,and more than that he as make sure that we have his word the truth of his spirit , and yet many do not believe or even lessen to the word or do not research the truth within or walk accordingly,

and now you try to say there blood will fall on God s hand(responsibility)for there denial??

you should read the bible more carefully.

Pierre

chosenone
    Participant

terraricca.

you are misunderstanding this scripture; Also Eph.2:10 “For His achievement are we, being created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God makes ready beforehand, that we should be walking in them”.

I can't believe your opinion, are you saying that unbelievers can't read Pauls scriptures? How are they to believe if Pauls scripture is not for them? This is a rediculous statement, that Pauls writings are only for believers. You won't find that written in scripture.

but it is God will that men chose to go to him ,that is the intent for the call of the gospel.

Another rediculous statement, you are saying that God can do what He wants, then you say that He can't if man refuses. Your God seems to have little power, if mankind can chooses to ignore Him.

and now you try to say there blood will fall on God s hand(responsibility)for there denial??

This statement is a complete fabrication by you, I never said anything like that, You should make an apology.

Your understanding of scripture sure has a lot to be desired, does not agree with scripture.

God Bless, Jerry.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (chosenone @ June 05 2010,12:25)
    terraricca.

you are misunderstanding this scripture;  Also  Eph.2:10 “For His achievement are we, being created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God makes ready beforehand, that we should be walking in them”.

I can't believe your opinion, are you saying that unbelievers can't read Pauls scriptures? How are they to believe if Pauls scripture is not for them?  This is a rediculous statement, that Pauls writings are only for believers. You won't find that written in scripture.

Another rediculous statement, you are saying that God can do what He wants, then you say that He can't if man refuses.  Your God seems to have little power, if mankind can chooses to ignore Him.

This statement is a complete fabrication by you, I never said anything like that, You should make an apology.

Your understanding of scripture sure has a lot to be desired, does not agree with scripture.

God Bless,  Jerry.

CO

i see that you did not post any scriptures to your opinions addressed to me.

you say;; I can't believe your opinion, are you saying that unbelievers can't read Pauls scriptures? How are they to believe if Pauls scripture is not for them? This is a rediculous statement, that Pauls writings are only for believers. You won't find that written in scripture.

what i said;;this is said to beleivers not unbeleivers

what that means is wen Paul words were written,it was written to believers.

so try to be true .

you say;; Another rediculous statement, you are saying that God can do what He wants, then you say that He can't if man refuses. Your God seems to have little power, if mankind can chooses to ignore Him.

first i never said that God is without power,do you believe that god can kill the soul and the spirit of men?
    1Pe 4:3 For you have spent enough time in the past doing what pagans choose to do—living in debauchery, lust, drunkenness, orgies, carousing and detestable idolatry.
    1Pe 4:4 They think it strange that you do not plunge with them into the same flood of dissipation, and they heap abuse on you.
    1Pe 4:5 But they will have to give account to him who is ready to judge the living and the dead.

you also never post any scriptures so it is your opinion.

if you say yes then that means God holds in his hands our lives including yours.

2Pe 1:3 His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness

you say;;Another rediculous statement, you are saying that God can do what He wants, then you say that He can't if man refuses. Your God seems to have little power, if mankind can chooses to ignore Him.

2Pe 2:4 For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them into gloomy dungeons to be held for judgment;
    2Pe 2:5 if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others;
    2Pe 2:6 if he condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah by burning them to ashes, and made them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly;

God as all powers this is why you should fear him because he can destroye you or save you.

Pierre

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Jerry…….They just don't get it, they think they are saved by the so-called “FREE WILL” , but yet Nick tells us how bad our wills are saying Man is a WILLFUL Creature drive by all kinds of lusts, and evil desires, heading for destruction , well so much for a “FREE” WILL then right. They just don't realize that GOD is the (ONLY) ONE who can (CAUSE) Us to Change it is impossible for that Chang to come from OURSELVES. As you say GOD is the savior of (ALL) Men. IMO to.

peace and love to you and yours……………..gene

chosenone
    Participant

Hi Gene, Yes, I agree. They seem to think that mankind must save themselves by “accepting” God, that God is powerless to do what He wills, that is to save all mankind, because He can't overcome mans “free will”. My, what power mankind must have, that he can overcome Gods will, and choose his own destiny.
    Thank God that He has the power to do what He wills, otherwise trusting in ourselves, obviously, will result in failure.
    Trust in what scripture says will be the result at the “consummation”, when God will be “All in all”. (1Cor.15:28)

Blessings, Jerry.

terraricca
    Participant

CO and Gene

Ex 19:5 Now if you obey me fully and keep my covenant, then out of all nations you will be my treasured possession. Although the whole earth is mine,
    Ex 19:6 you will be for me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words you are to speak to the Israelites.”

Ex 19:20 The LORD descended to the top of Mount Sinai and called Moses to the top of the mountain. So Moses went up
    Ex 19:21 and the LORD said to him, “Go down and warn the people so they do not force their way through to see the LORD and many of them perish.
    Ex 19:22 Even the priests, who approach the LORD, must consecrate themselves, or the LORD will break out against them.”

Ex 19:24 The LORD replied, “Go down and bring Aaron up with you. But the priests and the people must not force their way through to come up to the LORD, or he will break out against them.”
    Ex 19:25 So Moses went down to the people and told them.

Heb 3:7 So, as the Holy Spirit says:
    “Today, if you hear his voice,
    Heb 3:8 do not harden your hearts
    as you did in the rebellion,
    during the time of testing in the desert

Ex 20:2 “I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
    Ex 20:3 “You shall have no other gods before me.
    Ex 20:4 “You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.
    Ex 20:5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,

Heb 2:2 For if the message spoken by angels was binding, and every violation and disobedience received its just punishment
    Ex 23:20 “See, I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you along the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared.
    Ex 23:21 Pay attention to him and listen to what he says. Do not rebel against him; he will not forgive your rebellion, since my Name is in him.
    Ex 23:22 If you listen carefully to what he says and do all that I say, I will be an enemy to your enemies and will oppose those who oppose you

Ex 30:31 Say to the Israelites, ‘This is to be my sacred anointing oil for the generations to come.
    Ex 30:32 Do not pour it on men’s bodies and do not make any oil with the same formula. It is sacred, and you are to consider it sacred.
    Ex 30:33 Whoever makes perfume like it and whoever puts it on anyone other than a priest must be cut off from his people.’

Ex 32:33 The LORD replied to Moses, “Whoever has sinned against me I will blot out of my book.
    Ex 32:34 Now go, lead the people to the place I spoke of, and my angel will go before you. However, when the time comes for me to punish, I will punish them for their sin.”

SO YOU BOTH THINK THAT GOD DOES NOT PUNISH ,AND THERE IS MORE READ jOHN ;Jn 3:16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
    Jn 3:17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
    Jn 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.
    Jn 3:19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.
    Jn 3:20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.
    Jn 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.”

Jn 3:35 The Father loves the Son and has placed everything in his hands.
    Jn 3:36 Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on him.”

Heb 3:16 Who were they who heard and rebelled? Were they not all those Moses led out of Egypt?
    Heb 3:17 And with whom was he angry for forty years? Was it not with those who sinned, whose bodies fell in the desert?
    Heb 3:18 And to whom did God swear that they would never enter his rest if not to those who disobeyed ?
    Heb 3:19 So we see that they were not able to enter, because of their unbelief.

Heb 4:2 For we also have had the gospel preached to us, just as they did; but the message they heard was of no value to them, because those who heard did not combine it with faith.
    Heb 4:3 Now we who have believed enter that rest, just as God has said,

PAUL DOES NOT SAY THAT IT IS THE POWER OF GOD THAT MAKE THE PEOPLE BELEIVE IN GOD OR NOT,THAT IS SOMETHING WE DO TO OURSELVES IF WE LIKE THE LIGHT OR WE LIKE DARKNESS,

PIERRE

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terraricca……..You are trying to compare the Carnal Israelites with the Spirit Lead son of GOD, there is (NO) comparison. In fact it only proves our point that (NONE) of them Chose right from their so-called “FREE WILLS” that is why they all dies in the wilderness.. The only one that did chose GOD way were those Lead by His SPIRIT all the rest failed to attain because there will were not “FREE” at all but were drive by their LUSTS and evil desires. Pulling scriptures and trying to make them fit you dogmas just does not work, I know you want it that way so you might have somewhat to boast by your s0-called “FREE WILL” Choices , But that is far from the truth Terraricca. “WE ARE SAVED BY (GRACE) AND THAT NOT OF OURSELVES, NOT OF WORK LEST ANY SHOULD BOAST”, it's just that simple. Relying on how GOD dealt with the Old Israelites will only prove what we are saying. Non of them accepted GOD by their (OWN SO-CALL “FREE” WILL, did they NONE of them. those Who Had God Spirit (INFLUENCING) Them Followed by by that Spirit ON Them , they were anointed of GOD. FREE WILL Had nothing to do with it Only GOD'S Choice Did. This is simple to understand Terraricca.

peace and love to you and yours………………..gene

terraricca
    Participant

gene

yes that is so true ,i mean what you say;;This is simple to understand Terraricca.

just as if you do not eat or drink ,you die ,and so it is with the spirit.

i quote you scripture from the NT not only from OT, and God is the same yesterday than today.

Pierre

NickHassan
    Participant

HiT,
    Those who do the will of God are in the family of God.
    We can know and do the will if God when He gives us His Spirit

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 28 2010,12:38)
    HiT,
    Those who do the will of God are in the family of God.
    We can know and do the will if God when He gives us His Spirit

nick

you right ;but what is the spirit since you know that you received it???

Pierre

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,
    WHAT is the Spirit?
    The Spirit cannot be analysed.
    But the manifestations are in good fruit[Gal5] and the gifts[1Cor12]

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 28 2010,13:05)
    Hi t,
    WHAT is the Spirit?
    The Spirit cannot be analysed.
    But the manifestations are in good fruit[Gal5] and the gifts[1Cor12]

nick

you confirm what i have said ,Gal 5 talks about what men should learn to do to be acceptable by God so this is the will of God that men would possess all those qualities,so he can bless them.

Pierre

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    The indwelling Spirit enables men to be like Christ.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    You want to enjoy life?
    “Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.”[Ps37.4]

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The sisters and brothers of Jesus are in the will of God.
    They are not debating about God.
    They know Him.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 19 2010,15:29)
    Hi,
    The sisters and brothers of Jesus are in the will of God.
    They are not debating about God.
    They know Him.

yeah Nick you got this right

many have never understand this ,and still believe in what is not true even though they say they know the scriptures but do not understand it according to the truth of God.

Pierre

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Doing the will of God is the plan.
    The rest is vanity

Viewing 17 posts - 441 through 457 (of 457 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account