The Way

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 953 total)
  • Author
    kejonn
    Participant

Quote (seekingtruth @ Jan. 17 2008,14:26)
    Kejonn,
    I believe that Jesus is the sure way to salvation and our “ticket” to enjoy ruling with Christ during the millinium. I believe that those who have never heard of Jesus are judged at the great white throne judgment by their works. If their works are judged to be selfless they enter into the kingdom (could not have happened without Jesus paying the price) if they're found to be selfish their cast into the lake of fire where they perish after paying their due.

We should spread the gospel it is far easier to place your trust in Jesus knowing that God loves you and paid the price for your shortcomings, then to live your life selfless and having to trust in your works, (if you even give thought to eternity).

My opinion – Wm

I can understand your reasoning but I challenge you to think about this response. You seem to be implying that accepting Jesus will lower God's expectations of you. IOW, the non-Christian will have to be extra good while the Christian will have to just scrape by with the blood covering. Does that seem the way to promote love and peace among others?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (kejonn @ Jan. 18 2008,07:52)

Quote (Not3in1 @ Jan. 17 2008,14:47)
    Kejonn,

Be encouraged. You are asking questions for a great many of us. We look forward to the answers as you do.

Mandy

Mandy,

Nipping flies and yipping chihuahas don't bother me.

Whew go boy! :laugh:

kejonn
    Participant

The Great Commission:

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
      Mat 28:19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
      Mat 28:20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

Can anyone tell me what JESUS taught them to observe?

kenrch
    Participant

Oh wait I see the definition of believers place is defending your beliefs! Is that right ???

kejonn
    Participant

Sure, why not? If you can't are you sure in what you believe?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (kejonn @ Jan. 18 2008,08:05)
    Sure, why not? If you can't are you sure in what you believe?

But I thought believers place was for those who KNEW what they believed? The rest of the board was for Antichrist. The WHOLE REST OF THE BOARD but no that's not enough Huh?

kenrch
    Participant

Heaven are you a “male”?

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (kejonn @ Jan. 18 2008,08:03)
    The Great Commission:

Mat 28:18  And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
      Mat 28:19  Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
      Mat 28:20  teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

Hi KJ,
    The commandments of Jesus.
    They are scattered through his teachings.

You must be born again.
    Love one another as I have loved you
    Follow me
    Ask, seek, knock
    Give
    Forgive
    etc

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 18 2008,08:09)

The Great Commission:

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
      Mat 28:19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
      Mat 28:20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

Hi KJ,

You must be born again.
    Follow me
    Ask, seek, knock
    Give
    Forgive
    etc

I thought believers knew that?

kejonn
    Participant

Ken, if you KNOW what you believe then why should these other people bother you? You can always dust your virtual feet and leave heaven.net. I've left several churches when I did not feel God was leading the congregation. I'm sure that is much harder than leaving an internet forum.

Admin
    Keymaster

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 16 2008,08:03)

Quote (seek and you will find @ Jan. 16 2008,07:56)

Quote (kejonn @ Jan. 16 2008,06:40)
    From https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….;t=1713

Quote (heaven @ Nov. 30 2007,06:29)
    According to a discussion and poll in the guestbook forum, some wanted a place where believers could talk without the interjection of other members who have no faith.

To this end, I have created a category called “Believers Place” and put in the forums that should be for believers.

I may make changes in the short term as I seek to improve the layout of the forums.

It hasn't been decided whether to make this post able for believers only.

I don't see anything there about believing that Jesus is the Messiah, do you? Are you defining the board rules Ken?

Kejonn 1 John 4:2 By this you knoe the Spirit of God, Every Spirit that confessed that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God. And every Spirit doe not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the soirit of Anti-christ which you have heard who was coming and now already is in the world.

Preace and Love Mrs.IM4Truth

That's God's rules we are talking about heaven net's rules.

Let Nick or t8 or heaven answer. I for one would like to know!

Thanks keyjonn! :)

The idea of a Believers place was to allow unhindered progress of subjects that believers hold to. It wasn't there as a division of sheep and goats.

So far it seems to be working and if a non-believer stops us from progressing into the meat of the word, then I have the right to stop such a member from posting in that category.

It isn't written on a stone tablet yet, but is a discretionary thing for now.

We will see how well it works. If mockers waste too much time and stop the progress of discussions there, then making it a rule would be the next thing.

If a non-believer joins up and start disrupting discussions there, then they can be told that they shouldn't post there. If they continue, then I can put them into a new member category that doesn't have the right to post there.

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 17 2008,15:09)

The Great Commission:

Mat 28:18  And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
      Mat 28:19  Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
      Mat 28:20  teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

Hi KJ,

You must be born again.
    Follow me
    Ask, seek, knock
    Give
    Forgive
    etc

Nick,

Have you ever noticed that the Great Commission is not found in John while believing in him is, while the GC is found in the synoptic gospels while believing in him is not? Can you explain why the Jesus in John does not speak in parables while he does in the synoptics, and why he casts out demons in the synoptics but never does in John? Why does JTB call him the lamb of God in John but does not in the synoptics? Why does Jesus pray in the garden in the synoptics, but prays before he goes to the garden in John? Why is the last supper in the synoptics the Passover Seder while it is just an ordinary dinner in John?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (heaven @ Jan. 18 2008,08:12)

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 16 2008,08:03)

Quote (seek and you will find @ Jan. 16 2008,07:56)

Quote (kejonn @ Jan. 16 2008,06:40)
    From https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….;t=1713

Quote (heaven @ Nov. 30 2007,06:29)
    According to a discussion and poll in the guestbook forum, some wanted a place where believers could talk without the interjection of other members who have no faith.

To this end, I have created a category called “Believers Place” and put in the forums that should be for believers.

I may make changes in the short term as I seek to improve the layout of the forums.

It hasn't been decided whether to make this post able for believers only.

I don't see anything there about believing that Jesus is the Messiah, do you? Are you defining the board rules Ken?

Kejonn 1 John 4:2 By this you knoe the Spirit of God, Every Spirit that confessed that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God. And every Spirit doe not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the soirit of Anti-christ which you have heard who was coming and now already is in the world.

Preace and Love Mrs.IM4Truth

That's God's rules we are talking about heaven net's rules.

Let Nick or t8 or heaven answer. I for one would like to know!

Thanks keyjonn! :)

The idea of a Believers place was to allow unhindered progress of subjects that believers hold to. It wasn't there as a division of sheep and goats.

So far it seems to be working and if a non-believer stops us from progressing into the meat of the word, then I have the right to stop such a member from posting in that category.

It isn't written on a stone tablet yet, but is a discretionary thing for now.

We will see how well it works. If mockers waste too much time and stop the progress of discussions there, then making it a rule would be the next thing.

If a non-believer joins up and start disrupting discussions there, then they can be told that they shouldn't post there. If they continue, then I can put them into a new member category that doesn't have the right to post there.

Excuse me!!!

They have the rest of the board to bring up their doubts WHY are they allowed to do the same HERE?!

Because then you would have to admit you were wrong? NO! Then WHY?

kenrch
    Participant

I have to ask heaven do YOU believe in Jesus?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KJ,
    Is it not wonderful that God has given us the whole gospel to use?
    Is not the confluence and harmony a joy to the heart and mind?

I am sure He does not want us sitting in doubtful judgement over it.
    There are minor differences and slight variations to muse over.
    But judgement of it stops us being able to feed on it and grow.

kenrch
    Participant

I didn't know GOATS were believers in Jesus!

kenrch
    Participant

Oh I see they can WASTE some of our time decided to the LORD!

kenrch
    Participant

GEES Well what are you waiting for MORE TO FALL!

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT JESUS IS THE MESSIAH?

Really DO YOU?

kenrch
    Participant

Ah! Heaven went back to heaven. :laugh:

Really I don't know weather to laugh or cry? :laugh: :(

kenrch
    Participant

I'll say this for kejonn he doesn't run and hide!

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 953 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account