The two witnesses of revelation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 1,004 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 05 2010,15:09)
    Hi,
    The earth is to be burned with fire[2Peter]
    Fire comes out of the mouth of one of the witnesses.
    Men suffer scorching by fire due to the heat of the sun.[Rev16.8]

Ps 89.36-7

Could the sun and the moon be the witnesses?

nick

to me the fire ,is a image of the truth of God,

and Rev 16;8 will come to be men will in deed be ;Men suffer scorching by fire due to the heat of the sun

the heat of the sun ;is a image of the fulfillment of the prophecies of the word of God.

the time for men to reap what he has sown is now ready,

and the punishment for those who destroy the earth.

Pierre

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Is global warming the first sign?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Does Is 24 tell us a polar movement is also coming?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 06 2010,07:04)
    Hi,
    Does Is 24 tell us a polar movement is also coming?

nick

is God not say that he will shake the foundation again the first time being at the flood with Noah??

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 06 2010,06:58)
    Hi,
    Is global warming the first sign?

nick

what is global warming do to the planet?

but look what happen disaster after disaster,with the oil

the pollution that it created ,to sustain the world population in the industrial countries there is no choice ,this Trent can not be stop ed,we need the jobs,oil,chemical plants for agriculture,and others list to long.we have poluted the water, the earth and the air we breath.
    no peace on earth there is a great increase in crime ,and moral degradation all over the world,we back in Egypt and Sodom

Pierre

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    rev 11.18

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 06 2010,18:22)
    Hi T,
    rev 11.18

nick

yes you got it ,but there are other scriptures like 2 Peter ..

Pierre

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 31 2010,02:50)
    georg

you have challange us ;Arnold

Group: Regular Members

——————————————————————————–
    Nick

What is a bottomless pit?

Georg  

so again what is the bottomless PIT  ???

Pierre

To All……..the bottomless pit is a place that has not bottom, and in order for us to understand that we must understand what it is talking a bout, If you envision a Being being cast into a real pit then there would have to be a Bottom to it. But truth is it is (EVIL) that is gong to be cast into the Bottomless Pit, and EVIL have NO END as GOOD HAS NO END either. Hinze the (symbolic meaning) of the Bottomless Pit. Remember the book of REVELATIONS WAS (SIGNIFIED) which means (SYMBOLIZED).

As concerning the return of Jesus, he sates it clearly in LUKE.

Luke 21:25…..> And there shall be (SIGNS) in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars, (a celestial event) and upon the earth destress of nations, with perplexity (why?): the sea and waves roaring ( something effecting our oceans) Like a Gravity distortion of some kind. the next paragraph proves it, …26…> Mens hearts failing them (heart attacks) because of fear, and Looking after those things which are coming (ON) the earth: because the POWERS of Heaven (gravitational pulls) shall be shaken> This is a picture of a Hugh Celestial event that is going to take place and remember.

Isa 24:19- 20 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly. …20..> The earth shall (REEL) to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be moved like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

karmarie
    Participant

What is one thing which no ammount of scientific knowledge could prevent? If an asteroid comes for our planet, they will try and nuke it into pieces, however, if the sun came closer and closer to our planet, what could they possibly do?

Also, the moon controls the tides and ocean. So the roaring of the sea and waves mens hearts failing them for fear, the Bible mentions the moon as well, as you said Gene.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KM,
    Exactly.
    Some would try to redefine truth according to their ignorance.
    Imagine telling God He got it wrong when he told us of the bottomless pit and taking upon themselves to allegorise it.

karmarie
    Participant

Hi Nick.

What people dont realise is John was in the Spirit when he saw and wrote the book of revelation, so a person cant just sit down with a cup of coffee and lunch and try to figure it out, thats when the words of Jesus help, as Gene said.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KM,
    Yes it is spiritual.
    Most of it I see as a repeat description of the 3 and a half years of the great tribulation from different perspectives

karmarie
    Participant

Hi Nick I agree, the 3 1/2 years are in Daniel and Rev, then the words of Jesus can help understand it. But how many try to say that becomes thousands of years I dont know, (Im doing short posts like you Nick the reason being im too cold).

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KM,
    Where is it so cold?

karmarie
    Participant

Hi Nick, Im not supposed to give personal details on a forum as JA said (such as where I live) :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello, the two witnesses are; Elijah, and Enoch. They both went to heaven without dieing and everyone is appointed to die once. Rev 11, they came down to prophecy. The beast will kill them but God will put the breathe of life back into them, and take them back to heaven. (someone had something about the candlesticks)The seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches
    katjo

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ed, what did you mean the two witnesses is the Old and New Testament Huh??

katjo

karmarie
    Participant

Hi Katjo, I think Nick has decided the moon and the sun are the 2 witnesses. I believe the sun and moon will play a big part in the end days, (not nessesarily the 2 witnesses though).

Also that the book of revelations can be confusing, you need like John to be in the Spirit to understand it, but the Words of Jesus and others like Peter explain alot or really all we need to know. In my opinion.

The 2 witnesses are an interesting topic though which probably deserves more thought. Iv tried but I dont get it.

Do you believe in 3 1/2 years being exactly 3 1/2 years?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not sure on the time. I know Gods time is different than ours. whole tribulation tho is suppose to be 7 yrs. 7 yrs of wrath, 1000 yrs of blessings. On the two witnesses, I asked our pastor and he seems to think Elijah and Enoch too. Malachi talks about the day of the Lords judging,and He will send Elijah before that great and terrifying day. But they were took to heaven without dieing, and we all have to die once.

katjo

karmarie
    Participant

Hi Katjo if that is true it would be the Spirit of Elijah and Enoch, just as John the Baptist, im rushed sorry.

Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 1,004 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account