The Two Resurrections

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 147 total)
  • Author
    Oxy
    Participant

Actually one thing that REALLY blessed me was what the Lord showed me about the 23rd Psalm. I had NEVER seen it like that before. That's on the presentation too.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Oxy @ Sep. 06 2006,01:54)
    Hi Nick, it happened like this. The Lord approached me one day and asked me if I would surrender my motorbike to Him. It was my prize possession. I said yed Lord. The next evening He approached me again and asked me if I would surrender to Him my family, which I did. This kept on until I had surrendered everything I possessed to Him. Then He approached me again and I just knew He wanted something else from me. I said to Him Lord, I have given you everything, what more do you want? He replied that there was one more thing He required of me. When I asked Him what it was He said it was my identity.

I knew that my identity was the part of me that He foreknew, and I said to Him, Lord, if I give you my identity I will cease to exist. He said yes. The thought of dying like this scared me far more than a physical death. Tearfully I said yes Lord. At that moment I felt myself die and I was no more. Hard to explain that bit, but it was a very real and frightening experience.

The next thing I knew was that I was alive again, but I was different. The Lord showed me a vision. In this vision I saw a fence, much like a farm boundary fence, stretch to the left of me and to the right of me as far as I could see. In front of me there was a crop that stood tall as far as I could see. The Lord said to me that this field before me was like my new relationship with Him, a whole new beginning yet to be explored.

I never did make much progress exploring that field until I asked Him to lead me through it and teach me. My life since then has been way different and my relationship with Him I treasure with every ounce of my being.

Thanks for sharing that Oxy.

:)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Thanks Oxy.
    We don't rest and put our feet up for too long as we have to walk while the light is with us and not just build monuments to what we have received, as Peter wanted to do after seeing Jesus in glory.

We are all works in progress and much more light awaits our investment of what we have been given till now. We must use that light to find and follow the path in front of us.

Oxy
    Participant

Absolutely right Nick, I totally agree.

Oxy
    Participant

But I think it also healthy to mention that we don't stop sharing about our salvation, nor do we stop sharing about the baptism in the Holy Spirit. These too are monuments, but without them we can't progress.

The “monument” I shared with you also opens new doors that are unavailable otherwise, so I will not stop sharing it any more than I will stop sharing other revelations/events that I have enjoyed at God's hand.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Oxy,
    We look forward to more letters from the frontline
    as the Commander encourages you to leave behind Babylon
    and you begin to demonstrate your love for God
    by fighting against the attempts of the Liar
    to deny the Master and his truth.

NickHassan
    Participant

Two resurrections mercy

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Christ is risen.
    God is not risen
    He cannot die.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Lk 8
    “Luke 8:55
    And her spirit returned, and she got up immediately; and He gave orders for something to be given her to eat.”
    So is the same for Lazarus and the others raised by Christ and the apostles that the spirit having gone to God was returned?
    I would expect so.
    What of those who are alive when Christ returns and who never die?
    What of those raised in the first resurrection-does God give back their natural spirit as well?

charity
    Participant

I know this to be true
    If the knowledge of the first resurrection is delivered and received and we take part in it
    Every word in the bible falls into line
    It is the base of understanding all things
    Well worth seeking out
    Every door fly's open and can't shut ever again
    Nothing shall come on you unannounced

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    There are some who believe
    that the Living God died
    and was resurrected.
    ahem.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Stephen called out to the Lord Jesus for him to receive his spirit.
    So his spirit returned to the mansions Christ went to prepare for him and us.
    Then shall Christ, and all in him, return as the new Jerusalem to dwell with God on earth.
    The spirits shall be reunited with the new transformed and now heavenly bodies in the resurrection.

NickHassan
    Participant

topical

charity
    Participant

The whole of Israel to return

First and only resurrection to life

Isa 49:5 ¶ And now, saith the LORD that formed me from the womb [to be] his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the LORD, and my God shall be my strength.

Isa 49:6 And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

Isa 49:7 ¶ Thus saith the LORD, the Redeemer of Israel, [and] his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the LORD that is faithful, [and] the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee.

Isa 49:8 ¶ Thus saith the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages;

Act 13:32 And we declare unto you glad tidings, how that the promise which was made unto the fathers,
    Act 13:33 God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.
    Act 13:34 And as concerning that he raised him up from the dead, [now] no more to return to corruption, he said on this wise, I will give you the sure mercies of David.

Act 26:6 And now I stand and am judged for the hope of the promise made of God unto our fathers:
    Act 26:7 Unto which [promise] our twelve tribes, instantly serving [God] day and night, hope to come. For which hope's sake, king Agrippa, I am accused of the Jews.
    Act 26:8 Why should it be thought a thing incredible with you, that God should raise the dead?

2Pe 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as [they were] from the beginning of the creation.
    2Pe 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

Eph 5:14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

Eph 5:15 ¶ See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
    Eph 5:16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
    Eph 5:17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord [is].
    Eph 5:18 And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;
    Eph 5:19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
    Eph 5:20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God AND the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

charity

charity
    Participant

Shall we follow on to know the Lord?

Hsa 6:1 ¶ Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
    Hsa 6:2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
    Hsa 6:3 Then shall we know, [if] we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter [and] former rain unto the earth.
    Hsa 6:4 ¶ O Ephraim, what shall I do unto thee? O Judah, what shall I do unto thee? for your goodness [is] as a morning cloud, and as the early dew it goeth away.
    Hsa 6:5 Therefore have I hewed [them] by the prophets; I have slain them by the words of my mouth: and thy judgments [are as] the light [that] goeth forth.
    Hsa 6:6 For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.
    Hsa 6:7 But they like men have transgressed the covenant: there have they dealt treacherously against me.
    Hsa 6:8 Gilead [is] a city of them that work iniquity, [and is] polluted with blood.
    Hsa 6:9 And as troops of robbers wait for a man, [so] the company of priests murder in the way by consent: for they commit lewdness.
    Hsa 6:10 I have seen an horrible thing in the house of Israel: there [is] the whoredom of Ephraim, Israel is defiled.
    Hsa 6:11 Also, O Judah, he hath set an harvest for thee, when I returned the captivity of my people.

charity
    Participant

Knowing this that if we desire a new earth in the future we shall not remember this life we lived
    As even if we have lived a life before this one we now have we shall not remember former?

This promise again was given to Old Testament life that died without promise? with a reason to be resurrected to life again

Steady streams of scripture towards new life and arising again?

Isa 65:17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
    Isa 66:22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.
    2Pe 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Rev 21:1 ¶ And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God [is] with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, [and be] their God.

Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Rev 21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Rev 21:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
    In the new earth we shall still need to overcome; should you wish to set another life before us like this life now?
    Rev 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Also you will need scriptures to hash up the unbelieving towards a third death? rise the ashes to reburn?
    Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

charity
    Participant

The table was set; high back chairs fine enough for Kings and queens
    The invitations were extended
    But not one accepted
    They had things to do
    Land to bye
    New wives to enjoy
    Not one accepted a free invitation to the banquet

Lo servants of the King Kings
    Extend again to those on the streets
    Dress them in fine clothes and assign them to seats
    The banqueting table shall be filled with voices that rejoice

The Kings request
    That the latter part of the kingdom shall indeed be greater than the start.

NickHassan
    Participant

topical

NickHassan
    Participant

For P

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    CB has told us Jesus is the God of resurrection.
    Well Jesus actually said he is the resurrection and the life.
    Only those in him will be raised to life in the first resurrection.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 147 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account