The Trinity Doctrine

Viewing 20 posts - 6,341 through 6,360 (of 18,301 total)
  • Author
    Is 1:18
    Participant

Is God in us?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Is 1.18,
    Surely you do not need to be told?

Quote (Cult Buster @ Feb. 09 2007,11:58)
    Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Isaiah 6:3 says, “And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.

” Did you catch that? That's one “holy” for each person of the Godhead!

Rev 4:8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

All praise to God the Father… God the Son Jesus Christ… and God the Holy Spirit! ALL Three merit perfect praise. Holy, Holy, Holy! If there is only one God they would not have repeated the worshipful praise three times.

Holy! Holy! Holy!
    :O :O :O

Watch the History Channel, or view the history of Babylonian False-Religious teachings before you blindly flaunt your opinions.

Tri-union gods stem from Babylon over 2000 years before the birth of Jesus. They worshiped the Sun. After Shem killed Nimrod………….Semiramis, (Nimrods wife) decided to make Nimrod,herself and one of her children a god to her people. So she used Horus (one of her illegitimate children) as who she told her people was “Nimrod” resurrected. She started all sorts of confusing “Mysteries” to keep people confused for centuries.
    (Rev 17:5) (2 Thesalonians 2:7-12)

All pagan beliefs, holidays and doctrines can be directly traced to Babylon from history books as well as the bible. All False Gods mentioned in the bible can be directly related to one of the folowing:
    1. Nimrod (Tammuz (Ezikiel 8:14)/Osiris/Bacchus)
    2.Semiramis (ceres/Isis and many other Greek goddesses)
    3.Horus (the son/sun)

3 “man made” Gods all made from the twisted egocentric mind of a selfish “whore” (Semiramis).

When god says “get out of HER my people”……this is the crap he's talking about. (false teachings, holidays, and doctrines)

If you research Babylon the Great, it will be easier to see and understand where the idea of a tri-union, trinitarian god came from…..but that would require searching on your part, and not simply believing what you are told.

Just like In the movie “The Matrix”…. and choosing what “pill” you want to swallow……the truth will open up all of the lies we as humans have been mind-programmed into believing.

The “truth” is very painful (at first)….but it is what it is.

You'd better start doing more research on your own before you blindly trust the “Traditions” of what your parents, preachers, and teachers have told you your whole life.

search for “truth” and you will find it……live your life blindly….and you will find what that gives you as well.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Feb. 09 2007,21:09)
    Is God in us?

Hi Is 1.18,
    God's unity.
    If you are abiding in Christ, then you, in him, are in God, and God is in you and able to do His works through you.
    God is in Christ, in you.[Jn 17]
    God is at work in you to will and to do.[Phil 2.13]
    Make room for Paul's prayer for you in Eph 3.14-9 is that you may also be filled with the fullness of God-by His Spirit.

Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 09 2007,21:21)
    Hi Is 1.18,

Is God in us?

Participant

Quote (quitarguingoverstupidstuff @ Feb. 09 2007,21:23)

Watch the History Channel, or view the history of Babylonian False-Religious teachings before you blindly flaunt your opinions.

Tri-union gods stem from Babylon over 2000 years before the birth of Jesus. They worshiped the Sun. After Shem killed Nimrod………….Semiramis, (Nimrods wife) decided to make Nimrod,herself and one of her children a god to her people. So she used Horus (one of her illegitimate children) as who she told her people was “Nimrod” resurrected. She started all sorts of confusing “Mysteries” to keep people confused for centuries.

All pagan beliefs, holidays and doctrines can be directly traced to Babylon from history books as well as the bible. All False Gods mentioned in the bible can be directly related to one of the folowing:
    3.Horus (the son/sun)

3 “man made” Gods all made from the twisted egocentric mind of a selfish “whore” (Semiramis).

When god says “get out of HER my people”……this is the crap he's talking about. (false teachings, holidays, and doctrines)

If you research Babylon the Great, it will be easier to see and understand where the idea of a tri-union, trinitarian god came from…..but that would require searching on your part, and not simply believing what you are told.

I just don't buy this reasoning. It could be equally argued that Satan, a master counterfeiter, simply created “false idols” with a likeness to the real God…..

Which is the real source and which is the copy?…..

???

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Feb. 09 2007,21:32)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 09 2007,21:21)
    Hi Is 1.18,

Is God in us?

Hi Is 1.18,
    He should be.
    Abide in Him and His Word and He will abide in You.
    1 John 3:24
    And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.
    2 John 1:9
    Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
    1 Peter 1:23
    Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
    1 John 2:24
    Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.
    1 John 2:27
    But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
    1 John 2:28
    And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.

Participant

He should be.

An affirmation from you that the Holy Spirit is God…interesting.

Why is it, do you think, that we are never ascribed the tertragammaton, even though we along with Yahsua have the Holy Spirit indwell us. Why also is it that deity (theotes) is never said to indwell us?

Curious, don't you think? These points seriously challenge your theory.

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Feb. 09 2007,20:47)

Quote (quitarguingoverstupidstuff @ Feb. 09 2007,20:14)

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Feb. 09 2007,08:22)

Quote (quitarguingoverstupidstuff @ Feb. 09 2007,05:52)

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Feb. 09 2007,03:52)
    Hello quitarguingoverstupidstuff,
    A question for you though, if the watchtower allowed you back, would you automatically embrace every one of their teachings without ever questioning its veracity?

Nope……….I know too much not to………..

So you would exercise independant thought then?…..

:)

I'm human…..of course I'd exercise “independent thought”, but I'd be forced to humble myself for what is proved to be true from the bible.

Then I have to ask, since you do it yourself, what it is that you have against independant thinking? And why do you constantly deride others who do it?

God said his people would be united in thought and speak in agreement with no devisions. (1 Corinth 1:10)

Well not quite….here is what the verse actually records:

1 Corinthians 1:10
    10Now I exhort you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all agree and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be made complete in the same mind and in the same judgment.

Paul appealed to the church at Corinth to be of one mind, but this does not equate to your assertion: “God said his people would be united in thought and speak in agreement with no devisions”. Because we are free-will agents there will always be some disagreement, Paul and Peter disagreed as did Paul and Mark. But we should strive to be of one mind, as long as truth is the commonality.

QAOSS, how do you reconcile these two sentiments:

I've found many men and groups that have a very “accurate” understanding of the bible, but “pride” tends to make them think that they can serve god on their own. (Don't forsake the gathering of yourselves)

I've seen the complete “unity” that exists with gods people, unfortunately…….my own “ego” made me walk away over 10 years ago, but enough is enough……

In one breath you affirm that we should not neglect gathering together and in the next you state that this is something you “walked away” from. If it's a christian mandate to gather together (and you agree that it is), shouldn't you take that seriously?

I can tell you like to argue (a man after my own heart)

I have nothing against “independent thinking” as long as it follows what god and the bible teaches his people to do. Your “independent” thinking has blinded you to many basic facts of being a true follower of god. (you still follow many traditions of men that stem from Babylon the great.)

You don't know this because you are so focused on what “you” feel and think that you can't seem to learn “accurate” knowledge.

As far as you corecting my comment on 1 cor 1:10, I was not quoting “verbatim” I was making a casual direction to the points it brings out. (my goodness you like to pick people apart….you remind me of me)

You told me and I quote:
    “In one breath you affirm that we should not neglect gathering together and in the next you state that this is something you “walked away” from. If it's a christian mandate to gather together (and you agree that it is), shouldn't you take that seriously?”

Yes this is something that should be taken seriously which is exactly why I've decided to walk back to what my “free-spirit” walked away from over 10 years ago.

As far as you asking me to redoncile my two statements…..this is easy……

I walked away because I was a stubborn (like you), self serving, prideful, nit-picking, ego serving dimwit…….and didn't want to be told what was right and what was wrong. (regardless of the intelligence I had gained)

So I walked away…………

As time has gone on, I now realize it's time to…..”walk back”……

Because just like you quoted:

“we are free-will agents there will always be some disagreement, Paul and Peter disagreed as did Paul and Mark. But we should strive to be of one mind, as long as “truth” is the commonality”.

We are all free agents…..this is true…..and this is why I choose to go back to where there is “true commonality” as you put it.

NONE of the people on this site have the “truth” as their commonality. NONE OF YOU!

You are all “like blind men leading blind men”.

My own personality would love to sit and argue over these points till the sun quits shining……but once I get myself back on track…I won't be here to argue with you anymore, because you see……I already know the bible inside and out, I just lacked the proper heart condition (which was made completely obvious to me a few days ago when I “flipped out” at you guys).

I've seen my main weakness, (which is a lack of meekness), and I've now decided to go back to the “meekest” group on the face of the earth. (and yet this upsets you!)

Would you rather me stay here with you and the rest of these (so called) “independent” thinkers while you ponder over questions that I've already learned the answers to well over 10 years ago?

I know the bible to a depth I can blatantly see that you don't….I'm also trying my best to control myself right now so as to not completely railroad your “personal” since of pride and the attachment you have to your ego, so I'm not going to attack you…..regardless of how much I feel like doing so right now.

I'll be with you guys for maybe a month or two, but after that I feel I will have more important responsibilities to tend to.

If you want solid bible knowledge go to ( http://www.thercg.org ) . I don't completely agree with this guy's approach, nor everything he says, (and especially what he requires of his members) but at least it will be a way for you to get a good “educational” start on what is true……but believe me…….theirs more to the “comp
    lete truth” than even what is taught within this site.

I'm not going to try an “convert” you to my way of thinking, I'd prefer you to educate yourself and make your decisions based on “intelligent reasoning”, and not just you own opinions or the opinions of others on this site that haven't taken the time to “accurately” educate themselves either.

This is all I have to say to you in regards to these matters of personal choice…….because this is exactly what it is….a personal choice……..

But is a personal choice always the wisest choice?

You'd have to prove you know more about the bible than I do before I'd follow your “self righteous” ways.

I've finally made the decision to take my spiritual life seriously…

This is exactly why I won't be on this site much longer. It's a constant tornado of personal opinions, that I know don't come from god.

Unfortunately, my want to prove to people what the bible “actually” teaches keeps drawing me back, even though everyone on here seams to not really care about the truth, only in their opinion……

Go ahead and nit-pick me all you want, I spent the better part of the last 10 years doing it to others, so who am I to tell you to stop?

I hope you find what it is you are searching for…….because it is not going to come from trading “philosophy” on this site.

Do research on your own and quit living your life under this world's Mind-Control.

Search:
    “Babylon the Great”
    “False Religion”
    “Christmas”
    “Easter”
    “Who owns the Federal Reserve”
    “Who controls the world” (43 minute video with no religious connection)

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Feb. 09 2007,21:54)

He should be.

An affirmation from you that the Holy Spirit is God…interesting.

Why is it, do you think, that we are never ascribed the tertragammaton, even though we along with Yahsua have the Holy Spirit indwell us. Why also is it that deity (theotes) is never said to indwell us?

Curious, don't you think? These points seriously challenge your theory.

Hi Is 1.18,
    I have never denied the Spirit is God's amazing manifestation on earth that filled the Son and revealed God to men. Surely you did not think the finger of God was another person from the Father God?
    Lie to the Spirit and you lie to God.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Is 1.18,
    The Father is the only deity and the only Being we are told to worship.
    God can fill us and make us together the body of Christ on earth but only Christ was indwelled by the fullness of deity.

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Feb. 09 2007,21:41)

3.Horus (the son/sun)

I just don't buy this reasoning. It could be equally argued that Satan, a master counterfeiter, simply created “false idols” with a likeness to the real God…..

???

Who do you think was directing this whole “scheme”

Of course it was Satan!!

And by the way…you don't have to believe anything you hear, but it doesn't take away the fact that it may be true (unless you can prove otherwise).

My bet is you celebrate Christmas, and yet this holiday was condemned by the people that started this country (USA), yet the people missed the celebration they celebrated in Europe and wanted the holiday back….and so the government gave it back to them.

Kind of reminds me of the Israelites and the golden calf celebration. (yet if I remember correctly, god didn't think their little celebration was that great at all)

Your ignorance is only out matched by your arrogance!

(you and I have more in common than you think)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi qu,
    The god of this world who masterminded the trinity apostasy would have men celebrate memorials rather than seek to serve our fearful God.
    What do you do on 25th December to prove you are different?

Participant

Quote (quitarguingoverstupidstuff @ Feb. 09 2007,22:39)

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Feb. 09 2007,21:41)

3.Horus (the son/sun)

???

Who do you think was directing this whole “scheme”

Of course it was Satan!!

And by the way…you don't have to believe anything you hear, but it doesn't take away the fact that it may be true (unless you can prove otherwise).

My bet is you celebrate Christmas, and yet this holiday was condemned by the people that started this country (USA), yet the people missed the celebration they celebrated in Europe and wanted the holiday back….and so the government gave it back to them.

Kind of reminds me of the Israelites and the golden calf celebration. (yet if I remember correctly, god didn't think their little celebration was that great at all)

Your ignorance is only out matched by your arrogance!

(you and I have more in common than you think)

I think you missed the point I was making quitarguingoverstupidstuff.

You say:
    The trinity concept started with Babylon (the source) and was adopted into conventional christian thought (the copy).

I say:
    It could be equally argued that YHWH was the real source and Satan erroneously copied the concept (via Babylon etc) to discredit it.

After all Satan has appeared to have verisimilitudinously copied authentic christian concepts/doctrines throughout our history…

Do you understand now?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Well we do know God did not teach us about in in the scriptures so it must have come from another source.

Participant

Did God teach us about the pre-incarnate birth of the Logos in scripture?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Is 1.18,
    No trinity teaching from God, just men.

Participant

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Is 1.18,
    This is a trinity belief thread so we should not divert attention from that to muddy the water.
    So far we have found that God's revelation about Himself from scripture does not include any trinity.
    Should we move on to looking at the dangerous speculations of men?
    Why would we need to?

Participant

The question is relevant to the topic, you'll see why when you answer the question. A yes or no answer is required.

Viewing 20 posts - 6,341 through 6,360 (of 18,301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account