The Trinity Doctrine

Viewing 20 posts - 6,241 through 6,260 (of 18,301 total)
  • Author

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 07 2007,08:09)
    Hi qa,
    If you are searching for answers go elsewhere and find an oracle.
    We do not own any answers except that Christ is the way to God and the Word of God is truth.
    Walk there.
    Where does the bible say men go to heaven?
    Read the last book of the bible and it will show you the final destiny of men is on earth.

That's more like it….

you said…..
    “Read the last book of the bible and it will show you the final destiny of men is on earth”.

(I agree with you)

How did you come to this conclusion? on your own?

You said….
    “If you are searching for answers go elsewhere and find an oracle.
    We do not own any answers except that Christ is the way to God and the Word of God is truth”.

You sound like a tape recorder “Christ is the way” “Christ is the way” “Christ is the way” “Christ is the way” “Christ is the way”

When are you going to answer some of my questions?

DO YOU CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS? Yes or no?

Why do you feel you don't need to follow the examples of early Christian congregations mentioned in the Bible? Were they put there simply to take up space, until you were able to finally read “”Christ is the way” “Christ is the way” “Christ is the way” “Christ is the way”

All I'm asking is for you to let me know some of your solid beliefs, and why, but instead you keep dodging me with….”Christ is the way” “Christ is the way” “Christ is the way” “Christ is the way”

If you want to talk about this stuff somewhere else, I'll be more than obliged.

Let me know where……. But you better quit giving me weak answers…

david
    Participant

DO YOU CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS? Yes or no?

I've asked Nick this question about 14 times. My best guess based on the limited response is that he realizes it's wrong, but he has about 38 grandkids who all want him to be santa. Of course, this is just speculation, which I base on statements against Christmas combined with his lack of a response to that very simple question.

david
    Participant

My question on the last page:

Are you disfellowshipped? Were you ever baptized? You seem to speak so strongly in favour of JW's. Yet, you prefer your . . . habits, I guess. Perhaps, today is the day to listen to some of the things you are saying. Are you DF'd?

Is 1:18
    Participant

Quote (david @ Feb. 07 2007,08:23)

Let that question sit in their troubled minds.  Some will be completely blind to it.  Nick will try to dodge it.  People on here tend to pick the weaker points of arguments, or create other arguments they think they can win

Isaiah, could you just try to answer the question.

ive been busy, what question?

david
    Participant

Is 1:18, The question (more of a statement in the form of a question) in bold, above. Just below that question, I pointed out that people would try to ignore it in any way possible. You're response to it, was not to answer it, but to tear apart the very thought that it makes sense for people to agree on things. You couldn't answer it. You didn't.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi qa,
    Why are you so angry?
    Are you this angry with everyone?
    My faith is what the bible teaches so read the bible.
    I have written 12,000 plus posts here so it is not too hard to find what I believe

Participant

Quote (david @ Feb. 07 2007,08:20)

He he…

If two people agree with each other on all things, only one of them is thinking….

So which is not thinking: Jesus or Jehovah?

He he, are you seriously comparing mere creation to the Supreme being?

How ridiculous…

david
    Participant

Also, the question on why the religious leaders who wanted Jesus dead didn't accuse Jesus of claiming to be God, a claim they certainly would have made had there been any hint that he was claiming to be God Almighty. We continued that conversation.

Here's what I know. If I wanted to discredit you or send you to jail or have you executed, I would pick the most outrageous thing I could against you. If Jesus was claiming to be God and the Son of God, if there was any witnesses that Jesus claimed to be God Almighty, you'd better believe that they would have found that person or people. Instead, what did Jesus say they were accusing him of, being the son of God, not God himself?

I fail to see how this makes sense. The pharisees meant business. They didn't do things honourably or according to custom when it came to Jesus trial. And they accused him of things he wasn't guilty of. Didn't they have false witnesses?
    I mean, they wanted him dead. If there was the slightest hint that in any way Jesus was claiming to be God Almighty himself, would they have said:

“Um, I know he think's he's God Almighty, but let's stick with the claim that he's God's son and go with that.”?

I just can't see it.

david

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (david @ Feb. 07 2007,08:13)

Again…. you have not directly answered any of my questions…

I find it helps if you only ask one question.  This makes it more obvious when they try to squirm away from it:

For example, you said:
    I'd like you to name even one WORLDWIDE congregational based group on the (present) earth today (right now) that is actually united in their beliefs, speak in agreement regarding the bibles teachings (1 Corinthians 1:10), are no part of this world (John 17:16), don't fight in this worlds wars (John 18:36) and are spreading their non-Babylonian based teachings in all the inhabited earth (Matthew 24:14) ……..
    Please!!!!!…….Name me just one…….. I NEED TO KNOW!!!!

Let that question sit in their troubled minds.  Some will be completely blind to it.  Nick will try to dodge it.  People on here tend to pick the weaker points of arguments, or create other arguments they think they can win, or they may prefer to attack the way you choose to present yourself, and in this instance, they'd be right.  So it's best not to give them that opportunity.  

Of course, Nick mayl say that the body of Christ is made up of believers like Nick and others is the answer to the question in bold.  But if they are truly the body of Christ, would they not be united in all these things?

Hi david,
    How sad it is that such an organisation is just as impotent and futile in their efforts as many other denominations, to save themselves and others without knowing the power and grace of the Spirit in Christ.

Participant

David,
    You didn't study scripture and arrive at the very same conclusions as the watchtower, then join them. You joined and then became indoctrinated. So your unity in belief is coerced and false. You just tow the party line. Try independant thought David.

david
    Participant

Quote (david @ Feb. 07 2007,08:20)
    He he…

If two people agree with each other on all things, only one of them is thinking….

So which is not thinking: Jesus or Jehovah?

He he, are you seriously comparing mere creation to the Supreme being?

How ridiculous…

He he he, are you committing fallacies in thinking?

Can anyone say: Fallacy?

You're right. They are in agreement, in unity. They are one. Just as Jesus followers are to be one.
    JOHN 17:22
    “Also, I have given them the glory that you have given me, in order that they [Jesus followers] may be one just as we are one.”

david
    Participant

For example, you said:
    I'd like you to name even one WORLDWIDE congregational based group on the (present) earth today (right now) that is actually united in their beliefs, speak in agreement regarding the bibles teachings (1 Corinthians 1:10), are no part of this world (John 17:16), don't fight in this worlds wars (John 18:36) and are spreading their non-Babylonian based teachings in all the inhabited earth (Matthew 24:14) ……..

Let that question sit in their troubled minds. Some will be completely blind to it. Nick will try to dodge it.

Nick's response:
    Hi david,
    How sad it is that such an organisation is just as impotent and futile in their efforts as many other denominations, to save themselves and others without knowing the power and grace of the Spirit in Christ.

david
    Participant

You didn't study scripture and arrive at the very same conclusions as the watchtower, then join them. You joined and then became indoctrinated. So your unity in belief is coerced and false. You just tow the party line. Try independant thought David.

I most absolutely certainly didn't “join them” “and then [become] indoctrinated.” So everything you say that follows is based on a false assumption.
    I studied with them over years and years. I did not have to become a Witness. I was not born into a Witness family or anything like that. My dad and much of my family were and still are opposed to JW's.

I now undertand why you find it so hard to believe that two people can agree.
    Remember when Jesus said: You will know the truth….
    Some, do know the truth. Those people do in fact agree. They don't disagree.

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Feb. 07 2007,08:19)

Quote (david @ Feb. 07 2007,08:13)

Again…. you have not directly answered any of my questions…

I find it helps if you only ask one question. This makes it more obvious when they try to squirm away from it:

For example, you said:

Let that question sit in their troubled minds. Some will be completely blind to it. Nick will try to dodge it. People on here tend to pick the weaker points of arguments, or create other arguments they think they can win.

Of course, Nick mayl say that the body of Christ, which is made up of believers like Nick and others is the answer to the question in bold. But if they are truly the body of Christ, would they not be united in all these things?

He he…

You want to roll pal?

Let's see what you got!

You said….
    “If two people agree with each other on all things, only one of them is thinking”….

I'm the one that is thinking…..you got a problem with that?

I may not be a witness, haven't been in over 10 years, but I still bet I know more about the bible than your weak pathetic ass!

He he… (you little punk)

all you guys spreading Babylonian and “Independent thinking” teachings on these sites are a bunch of weak little puppets of Satan. (Proverbs 8:13)

I've been thinking independently for many years now. I've got the tattoos, scars, and marital problems to prove it.

My Father is an apostate, and I know every little twisted technique used by egotistical jerks like you.

I'm not afraid of Satan, or his little helpers, thus I'm sure as hell not afraid of you.

So let's see what you got laughing man…..I'll Intelligently kick you ass all over the place. With or without witness material.

I don't throw my translations of the bible all over my responses, because I know all bibles, (including the bibles used by Homosexuals), still have all the necessary information in them to get Jehovah's points across. (except the whole men lying with men part…..that's not in their bibles LOL)

You may not agree with me, but at least the History Channel, and History Books, and Bible will, (and that's who I let do my talking)

So you ready to take a swing pal?

(He he he……you little puppet)

david
    Participant

I have written 12,000 plus posts here so it is not too hard to find what I believe

Nick, I could list off people that have been frustrated with your disability to answer simple questions. I have started to cite cases where you seem to almost purposefully avoid the simplest questions. I believe if you search “case #1” you will find this.
    Yes, I have a fair understanding of some of what you believe. But it took literally a half of a year to get any kind of a grasp on that.

david

Participant

Quote (david @ Feb. 07 2007,08:40)

Also, the question on why the religious leaders who wanted Jesus dead didn't accuse Jesus of claiming to be God, a claim they certainly would have made had there been any hint that he was claiming to be God Almighty.  We continued that conversation.  

Here's what I know.  If I wanted to discredit you or send you to jail or have you executed, I would pick the most outrageous thing I could against  you.  If Jesus was claiming to be God and the Son of God, if there was any witnesses that Jesus claimed to be God Almighty, you'd better believe that they would have found that person or people.  Instead, what did Jesus say they were accusing him of, being the son of God, not God himself?

I fail to see how this makes sense.  The pharisees meant business.  They didn't do things honourably or according to custom when it came to Jesus trial.  And they accused him of things he wasn't guilty of.   Didn't they have false witnesses?  
    I mean, they wanted him dead.  If there was the slightest hint that in any way Jesus was claiming to be God Almighty himself, would they have said:

“Um, I know he think's he's God Almighty, but let's stick with the claim that  he's God's son and go with that.”?

I just can't see it.

david

I don't know if I have anything additional to add. I thought I made my case clear enough. They equated the appelative “Son of God” with claiming equality with YHWH. The pharisees would not have run the risk of executing someone without very solid grounds. Had they stoned someone on a fabricated, trumped up charge they would have been in the gun themselves. They were smart men. They knew the consequences would be severe….

Participant

Quote (david @ Feb. 07 2007,08:51)
    I studied with them over years and years.

point proven.

david
    Participant

I hate to even quote this, but correction is needed:

I may not be a witness, haven't been in over 10 years, but I still bet I know more about the bible than your weak pathetic ass!

He he… (you little punk)

While Isaiah 1:18 is wrong on most everything when it comes to beliefs, he was right, for example in mentioning that scripture in Ephesians 4. Eph 4:9 I think.
    Secondly, Isaiah, while knowing nothing in the slightest about how to communicate with people (he uses words no one understands), so too, you, seem to have trouble communicating with people. I know there are many who will start to avoid reading anything you say, if you continue with certain words. Isaiah was right and is right in what he said regarding the Bible and your use of language.
    Wow. That's about the first time I've ever felt compelled to do anything at all in the area of defending Isaiah. Of course, he's still completely wrong on most everything.

david

david
    Participant

point proven.

I was also studying with the Catholic church at the time.

Point unproven.

Participant

Quote (quitarguingoverstupidstuff @ Feb. 07 2007,08:53)
    You want to roll pal?

Let's see what you got!

You said….
    “If two people agree with each other on all things, only one of them is thinking”….

I'm the one that is thinking…..you got a problem with that?  

He he… (you little punk)

all you guys spreading Babylonian and “Independent thinking” teachings on these sites are a bunch of weak little puppets of Satan. (Proverbs 8:13)

I've been thinking independently for many years now. I've got the tattoos, scars, and marital problems to prove it.  

My Father is an apostate, and I know every little twisted technique used by egotistical jerks like you.

I'm not afraid of Satan, or his little helpers, thus I'm sure as hell not afraid of you.

So let's see what you got laughing man…..I'll Intelligently kick you ass all over the place. With or without witness material.

I don't throw my translations of the bible all over my responses, because I know all bibles, (including the bibles used by Homosexuals), still have all the necessary information in them to get Jehovah's points across. (except the whole men lying with men part…..that's not in their bibles LOL)

You may not agree with me, but at least the History Channel, and History Books, and Bible will, (and that's who I let do my talking)

So you ready to take a swing pal?

(He he he……you little puppet)

The post was written to David.

Viewing 20 posts - 6,241 through 6,260 (of 18,301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account