The Trinity Doctrine

Viewing 20 posts - 6,221 through 6,240 (of 18,301 total)
  • Author
    Is 1:18
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 07 2007,06:09)
    Hi Is 1.18,
    Do the scriptures teach that Jesus is the one true God?

Is YHWH the One true God? If so, then yes.

Participant

Quote (Morning Star @ Feb. 07 2007,06:09)
    Then God beget him, from himself, as a seperate spiritual entity as a Father to a son.

That's not scriptural Morningstar. Nowhere in the Bible are we told this.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 06 2007,23:37)
    Hi qa,
    The trinity theory is nonsense I agree. I think you have mixed me up with someone else.

sorry

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Feb. 07 2007,06:22)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 07 2007,06:09)
    Hi Is 1.18,
    Do the scriptures teach that Jesus is the one true God?

Is YHWH the One true God? If so, then yes.

Hi Is.1.18,
    You are sadly mistaken.
    Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God.

Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 07 2007,06:48)
    Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God.

I concur.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 07 2007,06:21)
    Hi qa,
    If you gave up “celebrating” easter and christmas, whatever that means, and kept in unity with the JWs, and believed Jesus was Michael and believed all men are forgiven at death and believed there are two groups of sheep one of which goes to heaven and the other stays here, and never went to war etc… would that save your soul?

I don't know……how about YOU tell me YOUR opinion….on how YOU think our soul is saved……

Than you can tell me what YOU think happens to the soul once it is saved. Do we simply go to heaven and live happily ever after? If so, what was god's original purpose with Adam and Eve for?……Was God just screwing around, with no real purpose?

Tell me what YOUR theory's are……

If I like them….maybe I'll join YOUR beliefs….

Do YOU have YOUR own congregation?

I would love to hear YOUR gospel…….

I do have a question for you from a completely logical standpoint…….

If everyone goes to heaven or hell….What in the world are we going to do while all of us are up there?

Also…..why does the bible say that the earth will always be around, and never be brought to ruin.

Also…why does Revelation say that exactly 144,000 are taken from the earth. (and don't just tell me this is a symbolic number unless you can tell me exactly what it represents….in YOUR opinion of course)

As far as Christmas and Easter are concerned, I was simply stating how people who say the witnesses are wrong, will then turn around and blatantly celebrate known holidays with pagan ties, and think nothing of it.

Do you celebrate these pagan holidays?

If not, then I'm sorry I directed this message to you.

If you do, than don't bother justifying yourself to me, because it's not me you need to worry about.

(I hope you are the person I'm directing this info to….this site is extremely confusing, kind of like the mysteries of Babylon, I have no real idea at this time who's who and what's what….maybe I'll figure it out soon)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 06 2007,21:39)

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Feb. 05 2007,19:33)

Quote (quitarguingoverstupidstuff @ Feb. 05 2007,14:45)
    All of this discussion is ridiculous, I've got one question.
    Why would Jesus pray to himself so much, and go off alone before he died to pray profusely to himself, and then scream “my father why have you forsaken me” if during the entire time he was on earth he was simultaneously his father. The trinity is the most retarded False-Religious belief taught today, and anyone that thinks its true with a couple twisted scriptures is blinding themselves from the over 100 other scriptures that blatantly prove how stupid of a belief it is.

How stupid of you not to recognise a distinction between trinitarianism and modalism….

:p

Hi Is 1.18,

Both are “isms”, the belief systems of men.
    If you were instead based on scripture you would not need such labels for your doctrine because that doctrine would be the Word of God.
    Modalism teaches that God is manifested in three forms or modes. So in that ISM there is one God and the Son is just another expression of that God.
    You say the Son is YHWH so how is that ISM not modalism??

ps
    We do not call one another stupid here.

Hi nick, I have to apologize to you, I think I may have mistaken you for someone else on this blog, that sent me a message.

I don't exactly understand how to get around this site….

I'm probably going to cancel soon anyway. This site is a waste of time, with a bunch of people trying to defend their own faith, but accomplishing nothing worthwhile (1 Timothy 6:3-8)

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (quitarguingoverstupidstuff @ Feb. 07 2007,07:07)

Hi qa,
    If you gave up “celebrating” easter and christmas, whatever that means, and kept in unity with the JWs, and believed Jesus was Michael and believed all men are forgiven at death and believed there are two groups of sheep one of which goes to heaven and the other stays here, and never went to war etc… would that save your soul?

I don't know……how about YOU tell me YOUR opinion….on how YOU think our soul is saved……

Than you can tell me what YOU think happens to the soul once it is saved. Do we simply go to heaven and live happily ever after? If so, what was god's original purpose with Adam and Eve for?……Was God just screwing around, with no real purpose?

If everyone goes to heaven or hell….What in the world are we going to do while all of us are up there?

Also…..why does the bible say that the earth will always be around, and never be brought to ruin.

Also…why does Revelation say that exactly 144,000 are taken from the earth. (and don't just tell me this is a symbolic number unless you can tell me exactly what it represents….in YOUR opinion of course)

As far as Christmas and Easter are concerned, I was simply stating how people who say the witnesses are wrong, will then turn around and blatantly celebrate known holidays with pagan ties, and think nothing of it.

If you do, than don't bother justifying yourself to me, because it's not me you need to worry about.

(I hope you are the person I'm directing this info to….this site is extremely confusing, kind of like the mysteries of Babylon, I have no real idea at this time who's who and what's what….maybe I'll figure it out soon)

Hi qa,
    No.
    Man's works cannot please God or remove the awaiting wrath.
    Salvation is in the Son of God
    Jn 3
    ” 34For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

35The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

36He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.”

We do not belong to any denomination but are a few likeminded searchers who love the bible and appeal to men to do the same and to abhor what claims to be God's doctrines that are not written there.

We exhort men to be reconciled to God and reborn into the Son enlivened with the promised Spirit unto eternity.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 06 2007,22:12)
    Hi qa,
    No never been a witness and find their doctrines foolish to the extreme.

Don't look back like the wife of Lot.
    There is life in the Son of God.

so are you an “I'm my own god” kind of guy?

I'd have to say I'm the same way.

I just get pissed off when I see people bash witnesses, because they're extremely kind people…..I just didn't fit in.

Your comment on the witness beliefs being “foolish to an extreme” interests me. Can you back up your insults?

Like i tell people that say they're going to kick my ass…”saying its the easy part”.

Lets see what you got big guy…..

By the way…..
    You seem like a smart guy……why are you on this site? (lol)

What in the hell are you talking about in regard to the wife of lot?…..

If Jehovah's Witnesses are an example of Sodom and Gomorrah, than I guess that city was a lot cleaner than the bible makes it out to be. Everyone I've ever personally known that's gotten DF'd has gotten so because they repeatedly ignored gods standards towards sex, Alcohol, and/or Drugs…..and got the boot for deciding not to stop. So your comment makes no sense.

In closing…
    You say “Nor do I believe salvation is by accepting Jesus so read the salvation threads”.

and then you say “There is life in the Son of God”

What do you believe?

It sounds like you specialize in “beating off around the bush”

Time for you to take a swing…….

david
    Participant

Are you disfellowshipped? Were you ever baptized? You seem to speak so strongly in favour of JW's. Yet, you prefer your . . . habits, I guess. Perhaps, today is the day to listen to some of the things you are saying. Are you DF'd?

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (quitarguingoverstupidstuff @ Feb. 07 2007,07:52)

Hi qa,

I just get pissed off when I see people bash witnesses, because they're extremely kind people…..I just didn't fit in.

Your comment on the witness beliefs being “foolish to an extreme” interests me. Can you back up your insults?

Like i tell people that say they're going to kick my ass…”saying its the easy part”.

By the way…..

If Jehovah's Witnesses are an example of Sodom and Gomorrah, than I guess that city was a lot cleaner than the bible makes it out to be. Everyone I've ever personally known that's gotten DF'd has gotten so because they repeatedly ignored gods standards towards sex, Alcohol, and/or Drugs…..and got the boot for deciding not to stop. So your comment makes no sense.

In closing…
    You say “Nor do I believe salvation is by accepting Jesus so read the salvation threads”.

What do you believe?

Hi qa,
    Do some work and read some threads if you want to know what we believe. No denomination can save you. Christ can -you must be reborn from above. The false doctrines of the JWs clearly shows they are unfamiliar with the Spirit of God so following them would seem to be folly too. Their zeal is admirable, but zeal can be a vanity too.

Rom 10
    ” 1Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.

2For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

3For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.”

Pray for God to give you wisdom and His Spirit.

Jas 1
    ” 5If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him”
    Rom 8
    “9But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. “
    Lk 11
    “13If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?”

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 07 2007,07:37)

Quote (quitarguingoverstupidstuff @ Feb. 07 2007,07:07)

Hi qa,

Hi qa,
    No.
    Man's works cannot please God or remove the awaiting wrath.
    Salvation is in the Son of God
    Jn 3
    ” 34For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

35The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

36He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.”

We do not belong to any denomination but are a few likeminded searchers who love the bible and appeal to men to do the same and to abhor what claims to be God's doctrines that are not written there.

We exhort men to be reconciled to God and reborn into the Son enlivened with the promised Spirit unto eternity.

Again…. you have not directly answered any of my questions…

Read them and answer them for me…..otherwise what's your point?

You said….
    “We do not belong to any denomination but are a few likeminded searchers who love the bible and appeal to men to do the same and to abhor what claims to be God's doctrines that are not written there”.

DO YOU CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS?

You said….
    “We exhort men to be reconciled to God and reborn into the Son enlivened with the promised Spirit unto eternity”.

So you are a “born again” Christian? And what exactly are you going to be doing when you go to heaven?

Simple questions…..why aren't you answering them?

The bible had early congregations, so what makes you think you and your “like minded searchers” are too good for that?

You said….”He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.”

Everlasting life where?

Quit giving me fluffy answers, If we were scrapping right now, I'd be owning you right now…..

Put some heart into it tough guy…..you seem to think you've got all the answers…..so lets start hearing them.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi qa,
    If you are searching for answers go elsewhere and find an oracle.
    We do not own any answers except that Christ is the way to God and the Word of God is truth.
    Walk there.
    Where does the bible say men go to heaven?
    Read the last book of the bible and it will show you the final destiny of men is on earth.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 07 2007,08:05)

Hi qa,

By the way…..

In closing…

What do you believe?

Hi qa,
    Do some work and read some threads if you want to know what we believe. No denomination can save you. Christ can -you must be reborn from above. The false doctrines of the JWs clearly shows they are unfamiliar with the Spirit of God so following them would seem to be folly too. Their zeal is admirable, but zeal can be a vanity too.

Rom 10
    ” 1Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.

2For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

3For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.”

Pray for God to give you wisdom and His Spirit.

Jas 1
    ” 5If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him”
    Rom 8
    “9But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. “
    Lk 11
    “13If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?”

You still aren't answering my questions…..

I'm talking to you……I don't want to go searching around to try and figure out what you believe.

Stand up for your faith and PROVE to me why you believe what you do.

Otherwise I'm going to look at you like a weak, ignorant moron with a bunch of opinions.

david
    Participant

I find it helps if you only ask one question. This makes it more obvious when they try to squirm away from it:

For example, you said:
    I'd like you to name even one WORLDWIDE congregational based group on the (present) earth today (right now) that is actually united in their beliefs, speak in agreement regarding the bibles teachings (1 Corinthians 1:10), are no part of this world (John 17:16), don't fight in this worlds wars (John 18:36) and are spreading their non-Babylonian based teachings in all the inhabited earth (Matthew 24:14) ……..
    Please!!!!!…….Name me just one…….. I NEED TO KNOW!!!!

Let that question sit in their troubled minds. Some will be completely blind to it. Nick will try to dodge it. People on here tend to pick the weaker points of arguments, or create other arguments they think they can win, or they may prefer to attack the way you choose to present yourself, and in this instance, they'd be right. So it's best not to give them that opportunity.

Of course, Nick mayl say that the body of Christ is made up of believers like Nick and others is the answer to the question in bold. But if they are truly the body of Christ, would they not be united in all these things?

Participant

I just get XXXXX off when I see people bash witnesses, because they're extremely kind people…..I just didn't fit in.

Like i tell people that say they're going to kick my XXX…”saying its the easy part”.

By the way…..

In closing…

What do you believe?

Ephesians 4:29

Participant

Quote (david @ Feb. 07 2007,08:13)

I find it helps if you only ask one question.  This makes it more obvious when they try to squirm away from it:

For example, you said:
    I'd like you to name even one WORLDWIDE congregational based group on the (present) earth today (right now) that is actually united in their beliefs, speak in agreement regarding the bibles teachings (1 Corinthians 1:10), are no part of this world (John 17:16), don't fight in this worlds wars (John 18:36) and are spreading their non-Babylonian based teachings in all the inhabited earth (Matthew 24:14) ……..
    Please!!!!!…….Name me just one…….. I NEED TO KNOW!!!!

Let that question sit in their troubled minds.  Some will be completely blind to it.  Nick will try to dodge it.  People on here tend to pick the weaker points of arguments, or create other arguments they think they can win.  

Of course, Nick mayl say that the body of Christ, which is made up of believers like Nick and others is the answer to the question in bold.  But if they are truly the body of Christ, would they not be united in all these things?

He he…

If two people agree with each other on all things, only one of them is thinking….

david
    Participant

He he…

If two people agree with each other on all things, only one of them is thinking….

So which is not thinking: Jesus or Jehovah?

david
    Participant

He he…

Believe it or not, I've agreed with you on one… yes, only one point. The use of 2 cor 8:5 I think. This means I must have been incorrect in my thinking or not thinking at all.
    Or maybe it was you who aren't thinking?

david
    Participant

Let that question sit in their troubled minds. Some will be completely blind to it. Nick will try to dodge it. People on here tend to pick the weaker points of arguments, or create other arguments they think they can win

Isaiah, could you just try to answer the question.

Viewing 20 posts - 6,221 through 6,240 (of 18,301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account