The Trinity Doctrine

Viewing 20 posts - 6,201 through 6,220 (of 18,301 total)
  • Author

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Feb. 05 2007,19:33)

Quote (quitarguingoverstupidstuff @ Feb. 05 2007,14:45)
    All of this discussion is ridiculous, I've got one question.
    Why would Jesus pray to himself so much, and go off alone before he died to pray profusely to himself, and then scream “my father why have you forsaken me” if during the entire time he was on earth he was simultaneously his father. The trinity is the most retarded False-Religious belief taught today, and anyone that thinks its true with a couple twisted scriptures is blinding themselves from the over 100 other scriptures that blatantly prove how stupid of a belief it is.

How stupid of you not to recognise a distinction between trinitarianism and modalism….

:p

If you want to believe that Jesus had a multiple personality disorder, this is your choice. If you want to believe in the truth, than you need to research the history of Babylons false religious teachings over 2000 years before Jesus ever came to earth. It's odd how closely related these pagan beliefs are to what the bible teaches, which conveniently allows for “Confusion” (which is exactly what “Babel” represents.

When God said “Get out of her my people” he was talking about Babylon the Great and all of her false teachings. All of the confusion called “mystery” (Rev 17:5) comes from Semiramis, Nimrods Wife. After Nimrods death She schemed ways to direct all worship back to:
    1. Nimrod (Her now dead husband)
    2. Semiramis (Herself)
    3.Horus (her illegitimate son, who she told everyone was Nimrod resurrected as a God)

All 3 of these entities are directly related to EVERY false god mentioned in the Bible.(especially tri-union gods) The Egyptian god Osiris is directly related to Nimrod. The false god Tammuz as mentioned in Ezekiel 8:14 is directly related to Nimrod.

So what makes you think that the traditions of man today are not linked to Nimrod and Sun worship? Well…..it's a proven fact that they are…..but no one wants to deal with it. WATCH THE HISTORY CHANNEL DURING CHRISTMAS SEASON….and see for yourself where this precious holiday truly stems from (you probably won't care, simply because it's tradition)

Tradition or not, if I even know my bible just a little bit, I can figure out that the true god of Israel didn't take to kindly of false worship of any kind. Yet here you are trying to defend a “doctrine” invented by man.

Babylonian's main false worship was directed towards the sun.

How convenient that the SUN and SON are so closely related in todays language. I'm sure it makes Satan's job of confusing everyone in “mystery” (Rev17:5), so much easier.

Instead of doing your own research, I'm sure you'll just leave some message saying that I'm going to hell or some other statement to blow me off. I really don't care….it's your choice to open your mind to truth, or to keep it blinded by the traditions of men.

Have fun next Christmas as you celebrate the birth of the SUN….oops….I mean SON. And make sure you stay as far away from the History channel as possible……..we wouldn't want you to learn something that goes against what your almighty “traditions of men” teach you.

I'm sure the true God of the scriptures wont care if you mix in a little sun worship, while you claim to serve him. The Trinity, Christmas and Easter all have direct ties to Babylonian Sun worship. Don't get pissed at me, get pissed at the History Channel, and History books, and of course the Bible (the most historical book of them all).

No….. on second thought…..just keep doing what you're doing, and don't ever question your traditions…..If mom and dad said its true…..it must be!

And yet you call me stupid…….how very interesting…….

NickHassan
    Participant

Why would Jesus pray to himself so much, and go off alone before he died to pray profusely to himself, and then scream “my father why have you forsaken me” if during the entire time he was on earth he was simultaneously his father. The trinity is the most retarded False-Religious belief taught today, and anyone that thinks its true with a couple twisted scriptures is blinding themselves from the over 100 other scriptures that blatantly prove how stupid of a belief it is.

How stupid of you not to recognise a distinction between trinitarianism and modalism….

Hi Is 1.18,

Both are “isms”, the belief systems of men.
    If you were instead based on scripture you would not need such labels for your doctrine because that doctrine would be the Word of God.
    Modalism teaches that God is manifested in three forms or modes. So in that ISM there is one God and the Son is just another expression of that God.
    You say the Son is YHWH so how is that ISM not modalism??

ps
    We do not call one another stupid here.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (quitarguingoverstupidstuff @ Feb. 06 2007,00:55)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 05 2007,17:47)

Quote (quitarguingoverstupidstuff @ Feb. 05 2007,15:45)
    I'm new here and won't be here for long, because I don't want to waste my time discussing theory and opinions, just as Jesus didn't waste time trying to convert the scribes and pharisees.
    I've got a video I'd like everyone to watch and do some research on.

Google “who controls the world”

and watch one of the most informative videos I've ever seen. (There is no religious belief being pushed, just pure education, that might open your eyes to more important issues than what everyone seems to like arguing about on these sites)

I will say just to nip all of these silly arguments in the but….that if you want to know truth….you have to go to where the lies started. Babylonian false religious teachings are what shaped all false beliefs today including Christmas, easter and the trinity. (you can watch the history channel to learn some of this as well)

All false gods mentioned in the bible can be linked to Nimrod, his wife, and her illegitimate son (after Nimrods death). I know this sounds simple, and that's because it is, but i'm sure everyone here would rather complicate things and argue about every little opinion they have instead of putting this knowledge to the test. It all goes back to Sun worship in Babel, and what better way to confuse the masses than for Satan to start false beliefs that so closely resembled what Gods true plans were soon going to accomplish. Every false god mentioned in the bible can be tied to these three wicked individuals that put themselves before God. Do more research than simply listening to what others tell you, and open up some history books!!!

and by the way, I can appreciate anyone who wants to make it on their own with “Jesus as your Lord and Savior” as all the Jesus freaks like to repeat over and over and over and over again………but the bible does say to not forsake the gathering of yourself with fellow Christians, and I don't think chat rooms qualify. Gods holy spirit was given to the congregation as a whole and not to individuals. The problem with individuals is they start to let their own thinking interfere with scriptural teachings. I'm sure the “I'm my own god” types don't want to here that, and this is fine…..just remember….you're falling for the same lie that Eve fell for. (thinking that you're better off deciding good and bad for yourself)

Well I'm out….I may or may not be back. Like I said I'm not one for arguing, I know and understand all of the false teachings that came out of Babylon and I know the differences that Jesus described between gods true congregation and the false ones.  He said “the world will hate you just as they hated me”, and if you search every religion on the face of earth today, their is only ONE religion that produces an amount of opposition that can only be considered as hate. And the best part is that the biggest haters used to be part of the congregation, but now that they aren't. Nope, now they spend all their time bashing their previous brothers, and then go back into believing and celebrating false pagan beliefs all over again. Even though their personal feelings shouldn't make them feel it's now ok to start worshiping the Sun all over again, they seem to decide that serving god according to the bible just doesn't matter anymore, compared to bashing others and living out the balance of their lives filled with hate. (I should know because I was one of these types of dumb asses for quite some time)

What a strange world we live in………

It's a proven fact that Catholics follow the most pagan beliefs of all religions, and have blatantly killed thousands who apposed their teachings, yet you don't see even one hate site targeting them….weird huh?

Hi and welcome qu,
    Good points.
    Following the JWs though will only lead you to their pit.
    “Seek ye FIRST the kingdom of God”,
    not the kingdom hall,
    “and everything else will be added to you.”
    and
    “drink from your own cistern.”

I never said I was a Jehovah's Witness…..so how did you come up with this assumption?

Apparently god's name is being sanctified by these people just as Jesus prayed for his fathers name to be sanctified in his example of the lords prayer. But than again everyone else in this world chooses to call him god, lord, mack or buddy.

I'm not one to be messed with, I spent 10 years fighting what the witnesses believe, and the more I researched the more I found out they were right. (man that sucked) You can believe what you want, for that's exactly what satan wants you to believe.

There is only one religion on earth that expects its followers to follow the examples of early Christian congregations, and lovingly disciplines when their behaviors show a lack of self-control. I know this because I walked away from this one religion over 10 years ago, because drinking and partying was more important to me than following early Christian examples.  What a bunch of weirdos those witnesses are….expecting me to meet proper standards….yeah they really are a plague to humanity. I can see why they're hated so much. They expect people to live by biblical standards, and then giving them the boot if they don't want to. I know early congregations did the same thing, but come on….we now live in a world filled with selfish egotistical people….who are they to expect us to meet standards of early Christians? That's just way too much to ask!

I think I'll just join a group that fits MY standards, and works well with MY opinions, and my ideas and ME ME ME ME ME ME. I know Christmas is a blatantly pagan holiday, but it's tradition, and I like it. I can make my own opinions on what's important to god and what's not……Because I can be my own god, and tickle my own ears, just as Satan tickled the ears of Eve.

You don't have to listen to anything I say, in fact I'd rather you not. But instead of blindly believing what the majority of religions spew from their mouths, maybe you should do research in history books and study “false religious teachings of Babylon the Great”

Don't try and bash the witnesses either, I know every little dirty secret about this religion, but it doesn't change the fact that they are the ONLY religion today, that follow early Christian examples as close as humanly possible, including disassociating from unchristian behaviors….(like mine)  , and who are actually willing to change their beliefs as necessary (Galatians 1:13,14) (you know, like not continuing to follow holiday traditions,etc) (Acts 3:17-19) If mistakes in judgment are made, this is the only religion that corrects its thinking and moves on, (instead of sitting in chat rooms trying to prove why they believe in the trinity…..even though it's an irrelevant issue all and all anyway, but hell, we humans have to have something to bicker about)

So in all honesty, everyone should just keep on celebrating Christmas and Easter and the other Holidays that stem from Babylon. I'm sure our heavenly father didn't really mean exactly what he said
    when he said “Get out of her my people”…..we should be able to get by with just a little Sun worship here and there……right?

(Well I'm off to get drunk, and bitch about how the witnesses ruined my life…… j/k)

Hi qa,
    There is only one group that boasts of it's unpopularity and wears it as a badge-the JWs. Only one that takes a martyrs role and says that their rejection by men proves they are of the flock of God. Of course there are many other possible reasons for their unpopularity that contribute to this political situation.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 06 2007,19:25)
    Hi qa,
    You are free from the JW shackles so do not be tempted to go back to prison. They only offer useless and false external religion and you need to be reborn of God to be saved.

You've never researched the history of Babylon have you?

I'm not a witness because I preferred drinking and partying and fighting more than being a good person. But I still know that what they taught was true. So as far as you saying they offer useless and false external religion, you have just proved to me how much of a moron you are.

And as far as needing to be “reborn”, I'll tell you what….I've had several “reborn” Christians as employees and they are some of the weirdest nut jobs I've ever met. I had one lady try and pray over me. And then they constantly repeat…”Have you made Jesus Christ your lord and savior” over and over again, like little mind-controlled puppets……and yet people say that witnesses are a cult. If they were a cult I would have never been able to simply walk away from them.

You either know nothing about the witnesses and are going off what you have heard, or you used to be one….but couldn't cut it. (just like me)

If you were once a part of this group, my guess is you got disfellowshipped and now you hate witnesses because you couldn't control your ego or your body members, and now you've found a belief that works better for you…….Being “Reborn”

I walked away before ever being disfellowshipped, because i knew I didn't want it, because I didn't want to quit my bad habits. Either way, what I learned was the truth about religious history and the bible. And I later found out even more while on my own researching the history of Babylon and researching American history and its political games. The facts of history are the only truth. It just so happens that the Bible follows these facts very closely.

I'm happy to hear that your now reborn and have joined the overflowing group of “Jesus Freaks” that plague us as a sociaty and turn “normal” people off to religion, but at least your “saved” by making Jesus your lord and savior, regardless of everything else you believe that doesn't come from the bible, but then again you probably believe that nothing else in the bible matters much except “Making Jesus Christ My Lord and Savior”……just keep repeating that to yourself as you worship Babylonian Religious teachings every Christmas and Easter………you puppet!

If I want to quit destroying my liver and stop getting into bar fights and get back with the witnesses that's my choice! Don't you dare expect me fall for the whole “reborn” emotionally driven religious group.

Sorry…..I guess that response might have been a bit harsh…..

You can live your life any way you want…..it's what the true god of this system wants, and it's definitely an easier path.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi qa,
    No never been a witness and find their doctrines foolish to the extreme.
    Nor do I believe salvation is by accepting Jesus so read the salvation threads.
    Don't look back like the wife of Lot.
    There is life in the Son of God.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 06 2007,21:48)

Quote (quitarguingoverstupidstuff @ Feb. 06 2007,00:55)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 05 2007,17:47)

Quote (quitarguingoverstupidstuff @ Feb. 05 2007,15:45)
    I'm new here and won't be here for long, because I don't want to waste my time discussing theory and opinions, just as Jesus didn't waste time trying to convert the scribes and pharisees.
    I've got a video I'd like everyone to watch and do some research on.

Google “who controls the world”

and watch one of the most informative videos I've ever seen. (There is no religious belief being pushed, just pure education, that might open your eyes to more important issues than what everyone seems to like arguing about on these sites)

I will say just to nip all of these silly arguments in the but….that if you want to know truth….you have to go to where the lies started. Babylonian false religious teachings are what shaped all false beliefs today including Christmas, easter and the trinity. (you can watch the history channel to learn some of this as well)

All false gods mentioned in the bible can be linked to Nimrod, his wife, and her illegitimate son (after Nimrods death). I know this sounds simple, and that's because it is, but i'm sure everyone here would rather complicate things and argue about every little opinion they have instead of putting this knowledge to the test. It all goes back to Sun worship in Babel, and what better way to confuse the masses than for Satan to start false beliefs that so closely resembled what Gods true plans were soon going to accomplish. Every false god mentioned in the bible can be tied to these three wicked individuals that put themselves before God. Do more research than simply listening to what others tell you, and open up some history books!!!

and by the way, I can appreciate anyone who wants to make it on their own with “Jesus as your Lord and Savior” as all the Jesus freaks like to repeat over and over and over and over again………but the bible does say to not forsake the gathering of yourself with fellow Christians, and I don't think chat rooms qualify. Gods holy spirit was given to the congregation as a whole and not to individuals. The problem with individuals is they start to let their own thinking interfere with scriptural teachings. I'm sure the “I'm my own god” types don't want to here that, and this is fine…..just remember….you're falling for the same lie that Eve fell for. (thinking that you're better off deciding good and bad for yourself)

Well I'm out….I may or may not be back. Like I said I'm not one for arguing, I know and understand all of the false teachings that came out of Babylon and I know the differences that Jesus described between gods true congregation and the false ones. He said “the world will hate you just as they hated me”, and if you search every religion on the face of earth today, their is only ONE religion that produces an amount of opposition that can only be considered as hate. And the best part is that the biggest haters used to be part of the congregation, but now that they aren't. Nope, now they spend all their time bashing their previous brothers, and then go back into believing and celebrating false pagan beliefs all over again. Even though their personal feelings shouldn't make them feel it's now ok to start worshiping the Sun all over again, they seem to decide that serving god according to the bible just doesn't matter anymore, compared to bashing others and living out the balance of their lives filled with hate. (I should know because I was one of these types of dumb asses for quite some time)

What a strange world we live in………

It's a proven fact that Catholics follow the most pagan beliefs of all religions, and have blatantly killed thousands who apposed their teachings, yet you don't see even one hate site targeting them….weird huh?

Hi and welcome qu,
    Good points.
    Following the JWs though will only lead you to their pit.
    “Seek ye FIRST the kingdom of God”,
    not the kingdom hall,
    “and everything else will be added to you.”
    and
    “drink from your own cistern.”

I never said I was a Jehovah's Witness…..so how did you come up with this assumption?

Apparently god's name is being sanctified by these people just as Jesus prayed for his fathers name to be sanctified in his example of the lords prayer. But than again everyone else in this world chooses to call him god, lord, mack or buddy.

I'm not one to be messed with, I spent 10 years fighting what the witnesses believe, and the more I researched the more I found out they were right. (man that sucked) You can believe what you want, for that's exactly what satan wants you to believe.

There is only one religion on earth that expects its followers to follow the examples of early Christian congregations, and lovingly disciplines when their behaviors show a lack of self-control. I know this because I walked away from this one religion over 10 years ago, because drinking and partying was more important to me than following early Christian examples. What a bunch of weirdos those witnesses are….expecting me to meet proper standards….yeah they really are a plague to humanity. I can see why they're hated so much. They expect people to live by biblical standards, and then giving them the boot if they don't want to. I know early congregations did the same thing, but come on….we now live in a world filled with selfish egotistical people….who are they to expect us to meet standards of early Christians? That's just way too much to ask!

I think I'll just join a group that fits MY standards, and works well with MY opinions, and my ideas and ME ME ME ME ME ME. I know Christmas is a blatantly pagan holiday, but it's tradition, and I like it. I can make my own opinions on what's important to god and what's not……Because I can be my own god, and tickle my own ears, just as Satan tickled the ears of Eve.

You don't have to listen to anything I say, in fact I'd rather you not. But instead of blindly believing what the majority of religions spew from their mouths, maybe you should do research in history books and study “false religious teachings of Babylon the Great”

Don't try and bash the witnesses either, I know every little dirty secret about this religion, but it doesn't change the fact that they are the ONLY religion today, that follow early Christian examples as close as humanly possible, including disassociating from unchristian behaviors….(like mine) , and who are actually willing to change their beliefs as necessary (Galatians 1:13,14) (you know, like not continuing to follow holiday traditions,etc) (Acts 3:17-19) If mistakes in judgment are made, this is the only religion that corrects its thinking and moves on, (instead of sitting in chat rooms trying to prove why they believe in the trinity…..even though it's an irrelevant issue all and all anyway, but hell, we humans have to have something to
    bicker about)

So in all honesty, everyone should just keep on celebrating Christmas and Easter and the other Holidays that stem from Babylon. I'm sure our heavenly father didn't really mean exactly what he said when he said “Get out of her my people”…..we should be able to get by with just a little Sun worship here and there……right?

(Well I'm off to get drunk, and bitch about how the witnesses ruined my life…… j/k)

Hi qa,
    There is only one group that boasts of it's unpopularity and wears it as a badge-the JWs. Only one that takes a martyrs role and says that their rejection by men proves they are of the flock of God. Of course there are many other possible reasons for their unpopularity that contribute to this political situation.

Tell me big guy, what are these reasons.

And don't tell me about all the mistakes early witnesses made, because they corrected their thinking once they realized they were wrong.

Everyone uses early mistakes of the witnesses as their reason why they are wrong, yet these same people will continue to celebrate Christmas every year, even though the History Channel shows every year that it stems from Babylonian worship of the sun. So what does this say about the “current” position of the vast majority of todays religions putting the “traditions of man” before biblical teachings.

I don't deny for one second that the witnesses have made mistakes in their past, but they are the only ones willing to correct themselves. Early Christians in bible examples dealt with the same problems, but they were always expected to correct their thinking if it wasn't coming from god.

I left the truth because I was selfish and didn't want anyone telling me to behave, the same reason Satan rebelled. I may not be a part of this group at the time, but I sure as hell won't go back to believing the traditions of man that everyone else seems so addicted to.

You're all a bunch of mind-controlled puppets!!!!!

(and yet this is what you try to say witnesses are….that's funny!)

I've been away from the group for over 10 years, but the historical facts I've seen on the History Channel, and in separate historical books (not from the witnesses), is still knowledge I hold in my mind, and none of the garbage you “anti-witnesses” spew, can take away the fact that most of you believe it's ok to celebrate Christmas and Easter…..even though History books (not witness material) plainly show that these beliefs stem from Sun worship. (and yet you still choose to focus on the silly irrelevant mistakes of the past that are no longer believed, while during the whole time you continue to keep on giving a portion of your worship to the Sun……you guys are funny!!!)

You can think what you want of the witnesses, I don't care….I couldn't mesh well with them because I'd probably take guys like you out in the yard and beat the #### out of you. (the witnesses don't approve of such behavior…..you're right….what a horrible organization…..trying to peacefully educate others)

My friend………..Your are an ass!

My suggestion to anyone is to research (use google if you want) the “history of Babylonian Teachings”, and see where many of today's False Religious teachings stem from. Then I would also suggest researching “Who owns the Federal Reserve” (It's not America) then Research “skull and bones”, then research “Jesuits', then finally do a search on “Who controls the world” and quit letting this world tell you what to believe!!!!!!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi qa,
    try the JW threads.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 06 2007,21:39)

Hi Is 1.18,

If you were instead based on scripture you would not need such labels for your doctrine because that doctrine would be the Word of God.
    Modalism teaches that God is manifested in three forms or modes. So in that ISM there is one God and the Son is just another expression of that God.

ps

What in the hell are you talking about with your “isms”…..are you on crack?

I left the witness organization over 10 years ago because they tried to tame me, do you think for one second that I care…whether you like it or not when I call people stupid?

anyways, I wasn't directing this comment towards just you personally, I was directing it towards ANYONE that chooses “mans traditions” over historical and biblical facts (and by historical I mean books without leanings in any religious direction whatsoever)

If you feel I was directing this comment towards you, than I'm sorry you feel this way……I don't really care….but I'm sorry “you” feel this way.

I'm not Jesus, and I don't really care about hurting other people's feelings…..sometimes the truth hurts. (even Jesus, didn't care about the Scribes and Pharisees feelings much either, and they were some “smart” men just like you…….but they lacked common sense…..and their EGO was their god)

I came to share some historical facts, but I'm sure everyone will reject these historical facts, and instead go back to the “Traditions of men”.

I speak with a very average tongue (thus your “isms” speech means nothing to me, because I don't get your point…..if there even is one), you won't hear me trying to impress you with many fancy words. And according to the Bible……you don't need to be that smart to realize what is true and what is not……..but you do need to have the proper heart condition in order to open your eyes to it, but even then, there's no guarantee you'll have what it takes to live your life in accordance to the truth that you will find……(I didn't)

Get off your high horse smart guy……

I speak in the language of common sense, if you don't like this language, than you and I are going to have a hard time understanding one another.

Here's a quick question for you…..if someone stuck a gun to your head and told you to “denounce the Trinity Doctrine or else you're dead”……would you? (be honest)

If someone stuck a gun to my head and asked me to “believe in the Trinity or else”……well…. I'm more than willing to die for what I know from History books (not witness books) to be true.

The Trinity is a “Mystery” (Rev 17:5) with ties starting from Babylon. In all honesty, it has nothing to do with what is going to happen to mankind, but it's a great way for “intellectuals” like yourself to get sidetracked in a completely useless “Mystery”

Have fun proving your “mystery”…..I personally could care less if God had 5 heads and a monkey growing out of his but, all I care about is “what is the end game?”

Everyone should start asking themselves this question and quit arguing over stupid stuff.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi qa,
    The trinity theory is nonsense I agree. I think you have mixed me up with someone else.

Is 1:18
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 06 2007,21:39)
    Hi Is 1.18,

The “isms” are just a label that broadly describe a set of beliefs. Your's is henotheism. Nothing at all wrong with using them, you do it all the time….

Which part of my doctrine is unbiblical, and why?

1. There is one true God (YHWH)
    2. The Father is God
    3. The Son is God
    4. The Holy Spirit is God.

Modalism doesn't recognise a distinction in personalities (personages) between the Father, Son and Spirit. I do.

ps

ps I meant his observation was stupid and he was being ignorant in making it, but I did not mean that he was inherently stupid. Was my comment any different from you frequently stating that others are using “foolish” speculation (or words to that effect)? No, I don't think it is. Actually, you commonly ascribe foolishness to others. That's far more personal.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Is 1.18,
    The Son is the Son of God.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    There is no mention of a trinity God in the bible.
    Where does this stuff come from?
    Men?

Participant

Hi Is 1.18,
    The Son is the Son of God.

Yes.

Are you going to answer my questions?

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Feb. 07 2007,04:11)
    Which part of my doctrine is unbiblical, and why?

1. There is one true God (YHWH)
    2. The Father is God
    3. The Son is God
    4. The Holy Spirit is God.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Is 1.18,
    The Son of God is not the God nor a part of the God of the bible.
    He is the Son of that God, not god the Son.

Participant

…and the Word was God.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Is 1.18,
    Do the scriptures teach that Jesus is the one true God?

Morning Star
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 07 2007,05:39)
    Hi Is 1.18,

He was God, the very logos (word, reason, ration principle) of God.

Then God beget him, from himself, as a seperate spiritual entity as a Father to a son.

So Jesus has the nature or substance of The Father and he has inherited the authority.

But yes he is a seperate entity.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 06 2007,22:41)
    Hi qa,
    try the JW threads.

You didn't answer my question.

Why do the majority of religions (proverbs 30:12 and 16:2) say it's ok to celebrate Easter and Christmas……even though the History Channel (not witnesses) show that it's origin comes from Babylonian worship to the SUN god? Why would god allow this mystery to entice the world? Look it up!….(2 Thessalonians 2:7-12) (2 Corinthians 4:4) (Rom 1:28)

Mal 2:17 (saying what is bad is good)

In response to your “look up JW threads”

I already know everything there is to know regarding Jehovah's witnesses, including Charles Taze's ties to Free Masonry, etc.

My question to you is this …..How are Jehovah's people (as brought out in the bible), supposed to “get out of her” (Babylon) if they weren't already a part of her in the first place?

Of course early teachings were a bit off course! The entire world was a part of “Babylon” and her teachings! What do you expect…….that Jehovah's people would instantly figure out every unanswered question regarding the “mysteries”? (Rev 17:5) (2 Thessalonians 2:7-12)

Sorry……all information comes in it's due time.

Irregardless…… the whole world is still largely following the beliefs handed down from Babylon the great, and the witnesses are looked at as weird because they'd rather not worship the Sun in even a “traditional” sort of way…..(those crazy witness’s)

Who are they to doubt the traditions of this world?

Whether those beliefs be the Trinity, Christmas, (even witnesses celebrated it until the late 30s….) Easter, Teachings of Buddha (who I respect dearly), Atheist, Catholicism, Muslim, (fill in the blank) or in the belief that we all came from Aliens from Atlantis……………. According to the bible………….ANY Doctrine or celebration that stems from Babylon should be shunned, regardless of how they show up in the congregation (2 Tim 2:16-18). All teachings and beliefs that stem from Babylonian teachings, reach the same ultimate goal of clouding people's ability to see the truth through all of the “mystery” that surrounds us.
    (Rev 17:5)(2 Thessalonians 2:7-12)

Obviously, we can’t change the worlds weekly schedule, (regarding the connection of the days of the week to Babylonian False teachings), but should we involve ourselves in religious beliefs and holidays that stem from Babylon……..I think not. Early Christians lived in this world and dealt with what was necessary to survive (the calendar, money, government, etc), but they strove to not get overly attached to any of this worlds desires, or in following “False” religious teachings and succumbing to the “the traditions of men”.

I don't care about what any one man teaches as his truth, I only care about what the Bible teaches…..and if you do simple historical research (and not just what the Witnesses teach), you will find that the Trinity is not one of these biblical teachings.

Nor is Christmas and many other “traditions of men” (but who cares right?…..I'm sure god understands that a little sun worship here and there, is all in good fun.)

By the way….. (at least in 1996 when I left) the witnesses no longer believed anything that the early founders believed that didn't come directly from the bible. (and that's the way it should be)

In regards to the false prophesying that everyone uses to bash witnesses……
    The bible says that “no one”, including the son of god (Jesus) knows the exact date that god's judgment will strike.( Matthew 24:36) It was never an acceptable practice for “true” servants of Jehovah to waste time on such things. Anyone who got caught up in these traps deserves to be dealt with accordingly. (And I’m sure Jehovah will)

Witnesses of today (as of 1996, anyway) are cautioned to not waste time trying to figure out exact dates, because again……….. the bible states that no man, angels or even the son ( Jesus Christ himself) knows the exact day and hour…..only the father (Jehovah).(Matthew 24:36)

Why so many fell away by engaging in this activity, shows that they decided not to pay heed to this scripture. SHAME ON THEM!!! If they sold their house and tried to prepare for the exact time it was going to happen, well this shows how silly they were to try and put a date in place that the bible clearly states can't be made by anyone but the father. (They brought their problems upon themselves, and then tried to blame the organization as a whole, for their own selfish actions!!!)

It's embarrassing that some in the past did try this….. this was not acceptable behavior, and this was admittedly very foolish of them to say the least……..and any that pushed these thoughts will be dealt with accordingly (Proverbs 19:5) (my guess is most of them are now apostates)

Knowledge keeps coming in at its proper time. The original bible students didn't even take on the name “Jehovah's Witnesses” until the 30's when they figured out “Jehovah” to be the true name of God.

There is definitely some past history that is embarrassing, just like that of earlier congregations and followers. (Ezra 9:6)(Psalms 130:3)(2Tim 2:14-19).

Early congregations and “true” followers of Jehovah, always corrected any way of thinking that was not bible based, and they were advised to stay united through any divisions that may unfold from false beliefs that may have crept into the congregations. (We’re all still in Satan's system, and no one is immune to his deceitful ways)
    (1 Corinthians 1:10) (Galatians 6:1)

Staying united as a group, and correcting improper thinking is called advancement……my friend.

I'd like you to name even one WORLDWIDE congregational based group on the (present) earth today (right now) that is actually united in their beliefs, speak in agreement regarding the bibles teachings (1 Corinthians 1:10), are no part of this world (John 17:16), don't fight in this worlds wars (John 18:36) and are spreading their non-Babylonian based teachings in all the inhabited earth (Matthew 24:14) ……..

Please!!!!!…….Name me just one…….. I NEED TO KNOW!!!!

If you can tell me even one it would be great, because I've been looking for over 10 years, and have yet to find one other religious system that actually follows true biblical teachings, and has at least “tried” to separate themselves from Babylonian false teachings.

The only one I've found so far…are those damn door knocking Jehovah's Witnesses….. (No wonder this world hates them…)

Go ahead and give “lip service” to what you believe is “true”, as you blend in a little SUN worship on the side..(this seems to be what the bulk of religion does today)….I'm sure the true god mentioned in the bible won't care about his followers getting caught up in a little sun worship here and there, as they go along with the “mystery” that Satan started in Babylon, simply so they can go back to their own comfortable vomit and filth.
    (2 Peter 2:20-22)

All of the crap I’ve read about witnesses is helping me realize that I walked away from something good a long time ago. If I can learn to humble myself and control my drinking and anger issues, I may just try and give it another shot. (I'm not shaving my beard off though….I'll simply clean it up….and you know what? They won't care, they only ask for brothers to shave so that they don't have to keep asking people to keep their beards under control)

Either way, I&#
    39;m sure as hell not going to start celebrating pagan beliefs that stem from Babylon, simply because the rest of this world does, (You hypocrites!)
    (1 John5:19)(2 Peter 2:18-22)

(And yet the world calls witnesses a cult….LOL…..that's funny)

(Watch the history channel once and a while, you morons)

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Morning Star @ Feb. 07 2007,06:09)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 07 2007,05:39)
    Hi Is 1.18,

He was God, the very logos (word, reason, ration principle) of God.

Then God beget him, from himself, as a seperate spiritual entity as a Father to a son.

So Jesus has the nature or substance of The Father and he has inherited the authority.

But yes he is a seperate entity.

Hi MS,
    Even the Word was with God, not in God, but with God.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi qa,
    If you gave up “celebrating” easter and christmas, whatever that means, and kept in unity with the JWs, and believed Jesus was Michael and believed all men are forgiven at death and believed there are two groups of sheep one of which goes to heaven and the other stays here, and never went to war etc… would that save your soul?

Viewing 20 posts - 6,201 through 6,220 (of 18,301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account