The Trinity Doctrine

Viewing 20 posts - 4,601 through 4,620 (of 18,301 total)
  • Author

The trinity doctrine is in part Nick. It was the beginning of deceptions. And yet, today, many still refuse to believe all. The baptisms and how they were changed by the same who conspired to bring about the trinity doctrine. They changed the baptisms to reinforce their stand on the trinity doctrine. That is why they changed the baptism of water from in the name of Jesus to the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ Sep. 13 2006,23:47)
    The trinity doctrine is in part Nick. It was the beginning of deceptions. And yet, today, many still refuse to believe all. The baptisms and how they were changed by the same who conspired to bring about the trinity doctrine. They changed the baptisms to reinforce their stand on the trinity doctrine. That is why they changed the baptism of water from in the name of Jesus to the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Then this is in part fulfilled?

Dan 7:25 And he shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High; and he shall think to change the times and the law; and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and half a time.
    Dan 7:26 But the judgment shall be set, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.
    Dan 7:27 And the kingdom and the dominion, and the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High: his kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Participant

Hi MattyJay:

God has taught me that when I have a different understanding on scripture that I go to them offering to give them my understanding not judging them to be wrong but with the attitude of trying to come in to unity so that we as the Christian church can teach the Word of God in truth.

Since my conversion experience 26 years ago, I have striven to obey my Lord, and I have made many mistakes, and I have misinterpreted various scriptures and God has corrected me many a time, and every morning as part of my morning prayer routine I ask God that if I am teaching anything that is not His Word or doing anything that is not His will that He correct me.  I do not want to mislead anyone, and I am sure that you do do want that either, and so if you still believe the doctrine of the “Trinity” is scriptual after reading the following perhaps we can join in prayer asking God to show us what is correct so that we can walk in unity.  Ultimately, it is not what you or I might say is truth.  It must line up with the scriptures, and if God is not confirming what we are teaching, it is possible that we are not teaching His Word in truth.  God can not confirm a lie.

I have done the work of an evangelist since 1996, and I have found that many will not confess Jesus as their Lord because in teaching the “Trinity doctrine” you are saying that He is God.  Therefore, they believe that if they confess Jesus as Lord, they will be violating the 1st of the Ten Commandments.

Epesians 4:5-6 states: “There is one Lord, on faith, one baptism, 'One God' and Father of all, (including Jesus), who is above all, and through all, and in you all”.  Notice that this says that there is but one God.

Hebrews 1:1-3 states: “God, who at sundry times and divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; who being the brightness of his glory, the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high”.

And so when we see Jesus we are seeing God's character manifested through his life, and so Jesus states: “If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him and have seen him.” (John 14:7)

Genesis 1:26 states: “And God said: 'Let us make man in our image, after our likeness;…”, and Genesis 1:27 states: “And God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them”.

Notice that this says that God created man.   When God says, “Let 'us' make man in our image, after our likeness”, my understanding is that He is speaking to the Spirit of His Son and so John 1:1-3 states: “In the beginning was the Word (Spirit), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  The same was in the beginning with God.  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made”.  1 Peter 1:20 states about Jesus, “Who verily was ordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you”.

1 Corinthians 15:45 states, “And so it is written, the first man Adam was made a living soul; (Like God in that he was a living person) the last Adam was made a quickening spirit”.  Notice that the last Adam, or man is referring to Jesus.

The very thing that makes Jesus so awesome is that He is a man who was willing to obey God even unto death on the cross so that you and I could have the privilege and honor of being sons of the Most High God, and He indeed is worthy of all honor and praise, but he did not say that we should worship him as God.  We are subjected to God through him.  He did say, “For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father who sent him. (John 5:22-23), and He said: “If you love me, keep my commandments”. (John 14:15)

Dear 942767,

I enjoyed your post. And you are correct when you say we are not to worship the Son as God. Yet, no man comes to the Father, but through the Son. It is important we understand that the Son has the full authority of the Godhead, and even if one were to worship the Son as God, is not worshiping the Son, who is the perfect will of the Father not the same as worshiping the Father. For the Father made the Son God of all creation. And did not Thomas refer to Jesus as God? Did not Jesus himself say he and the Father are one?

Reguardless, to worship the Father, one must do so through the Son. That is the only way. So I always pray to the Father and end it in the name of the Son. I believe this is the proper way.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi 942,
    Good post thanks.
    Eph 4.6 in context
    “6One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.”

So it is not applying to all men but the sons of God,
    who are in THE SON OF GOD

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Sep. 14 2006,00:59)

Dan 7:25  And he shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High; and he shall think to change the times and the law; and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and half a time.
    Dan 7:26  But the judgment shall be set, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.
    Dan 7:27  And the kingdom and the dominion, and the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High: his kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Hi Kenrch,
    No I do not think so. But these times are close IMHO.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Excuse my ignorance, but I have always wondered what 'IMHO' means.

NickHassan
    Participant

In MY Humble Opinion bro

Elidad
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Sep. 14 2006,01:59)
    Excuse my ignorance, but I have always wondered what 'IMHO' means.

Hi t8 I think it means.

IMHO = In My Honesy Opinion

It is a bit like LOL, I am never sure when it is used by some, as to whether or not it means:

Lots Of Love

or

Lots Of Laughs.

Cheers

Elidad :)

Elidad
    Participant

Oops sorry t8, I meant, “In My Honest Opinion” not “In My Honesy Opinion” Slips.

Regards,

Elidad :)

david
    Participant

IMHO, LOL.

D

Proclaimer
    Participant

OK THX

CYA L8R

david
    Participant

WHA?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Welcome 942767.

Interesting name you have.

:)

Quote (kenrch @ Sep. 14 2006,00:59)

Dan 7:25  And he shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High; and he shall think to change the times and the law; and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and half a time.
    Dan 7:26  But the judgment shall be set, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.
    Dan 7:27  And the kingdom and the dominion, and the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High: his kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Dear Kenrch,

What you posted is events that will occur during the tribuatlion period and will be done by the antichrist who has yet come to power. He will not come to power until the fifth trumpet is sounded in Rev. 9.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    God has told us His nature has been made mainfest to all through His creation.

Rom 1
    ” 19Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:”

So where in creation is the manifestation of a trinity God?

Nowhere.

Mercy
    Participant

It is interesting though that a dualistic pattern is found in nature. Pairs of two. Night and Day. Right and left. Up and Down. Male and Female etc…

NickHassan
    Participant

Amen mercy,
    Bride and bridegroom.
    Father and Son.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The proponents of a the trinity theory of God tell us there are three persons in God.

But they also tell us that this is not the God of the bible though because they say that usually when God is spoken of in the bible it is not speaking of this trinity God but of the Father. That should be enough for us to know that they do not speak of our God who is the God of the bible.

So what of Lk 1
    “30And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.

31And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.

32He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

34Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?

35And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

36And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.

37For with God nothing shall be impossible.”

And Matt 1
    ” 18Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.”

So which person is the Father of Jesus?

The proponents of the trinity do not understand or want to accept that God begat his Son. They want to believe that God the Father himself came to die for our sin. Now, how foolish are the hearts of men. For God is Holy and incapable of any connection with sin. It is for this reason he begat his Son, and the Son did the will of the Father. He died so that we may live.

Viewing 20 posts - 4,601 through 4,620 (of 18,301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account