The Trinity Doctrine

Viewing 20 posts - 4,121 through 4,140 (of 18,301 total)
  • Author
    camrezaie
    Participant

i have done this, believe me… didnt you read my posts from before….

“i began my search with no attachments to any organization at all but after i had decided everything for myself i had the opportunity to speak with a jehovah's witness and everything i believed in seemed to go along with everything that they believe, because its what the bible says and nothing more… no other organization i know is preaching in over 230 lands in over 400 languages… the bible talks about one group who will witness in his name and they it says “they will spread the good news of the kingdom in all of the lands, and then the end will come” thats somewhere in Matthew.. in my opinion there has to be one group of people out there who are fullfilling everything the bible says and are preaching in 100% truth, because why would god not allow this to happen? he must have made it possible for one group to have complete and full truth in them in order to fullfill his purpose… it just makes sense to me.. and i am deeply convinced from reading the bible and meeting the types of people Jehovah's Witnesses are that they are truly his people… i couldnt find more proper people if i searched the world my entire life, any other religion ive witnessed has people who claim to be such good christians yet you see them leading immoral lives, constantly using curse words, and just not following precisely what the bible says, i cant find that in a kingdom hall, so ive decided to fully stand behind Jehovah's Witnesses until the end.. :/

and of course we know the bible talks about unity… well i dont know any other group more unified than jehovahs witnesses…. you have a billion catholic churches but none of them is more unified with the next, im sure some of their teachings also fluctuate depending on the church… well thats not the case with jehovahs witnesses, every congregation is studying the exact same things as eachother on the same days… it gives me a good feeling to know all of this and im not going to let it go… “

epistemaniac
    Participant

Quote (camrezaie @ Aug. 25 2006,19:22)
    im not even baptised yet i cant get disfellowshipped lol…. im sorry ive wasted my time reading all of that stuff, anything ive read from an anti jehovahs witness website is completely false why should i waste my time with the junk your copying and pasting? talk to me with your own words if you wish to get anywhere because i dont bother with apostasies any longer…

look cam… what I wrote and what I copied and pasted regarding the divine name are clearly seperated in the above post… why don't you at least be honest about that… or are you afraid of what you will read there in what I wrote as well? You should not be afraid of the truth cam…. go ahead, read it…. you know you want to… :)

blessings

epistemaniac
    Participant

and as I just pointed out to you cam…. the so-called unity of the Jehovah's Witnesses is a false unity, one imposed by psychological manipulation and threats… if you dare disagree with the Watchtower organization on it's beliefs, you will not be one of it's members in good standing…. so cam… the choice is either to think for yourself, or to let the organization decide all your beliefs for you…. but remember, no one goes to heaven on anyone else's coat tail…. you will stand alone before Jesus on the day of judgment… are you going to depend on the Watchtower organization to get you saved, or on Jesus?

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (camrezaie @ Aug. 25 2006,19:34)
    i have done this, believe me… didnt you read my posts from before….

“i began my search with no attachments to any organization at all but after i had decided everything for myself i had the opportunity to speak with a jehovah's witness and everything i believed in seemed to go along with everything that they believe, because its what the bible says and nothing more… no other organization i know is preaching in over 230 lands in over 400 languages… the bible talks about one group who will witness in his name and they it says “they will spread the good news of the kingdom in all of the lands, and then the end will come” thats somewhere in Matthew.. in my opinion there has to be one group of people out there who are fullfilling everything the bible says and are preaching in 100% truth, because why would god not allow this to happen? he must have made it possible for one group to have complete and full truth in them in order to fullfill his purpose… it just makes sense to me.. and i am deeply convinced from reading the bible and meeting the types of people Jehovah's Witnesses are that they are truly his people… i couldnt find more proper people if i searched the world my entire life, any other religion ive witnessed has people who claim to be such good christians yet you see them leading immoral lives, constantly using curse words, and just not following precisely what the bible says, i cant find that in a kingdom hall, so ive decided to fully stand behind Jehovah's Witnesses until the end.. :/

and of course we know the bible talks about unity… well i dont know any other group more unified than jehovahs witnesses…. you have a billion catholic churches but none of them is more unified with the next, im sure some of their teachings also fluctuate depending on the church… well thats not the case with jehovahs witnesses, every congregation is studying the exact same things as eachother on the same days… it gives me a good feeling to know all of this and im not going to let it go… “

Hi cam,
    Fellowship with men is only of value if those men are fellowshiping with God and His son.
    1Jn 1.1f
    “1What was (A)from the beginning, what we have (B)heard, what we have Âseen with our eyes, what we (D)have looked at and (E)touched with our hands, concerning the (F)Word of Life–
    2and (G)the life was manifested, and we have (H)seen and (I)testify and proclaim to you (J)the eternal life, which was (K)with the Father and was (L)manifested to us–

3what we have (M)seen and (N)heard we proclaim to you also, so that you too may have fellowship with us; and indeed our (O)fellowship is with the Father, and with His Son Jesus Christ.

4(P)These things we write, so that our (Q)joy may be made complete.”

epistemaniac
    Participant

good point Nick…

btw… what version of the Bible do you quote… and why does it always have misc letters referring to footnotes we cannot see…? :)

camrezaie
    Participant

lol im not that stupid… of course i have taken all this into account

camrezaie
    Participant

i wouldnt have made up my mind without thinking about this stuff and reading what the bible tells me i should be looking for…

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi E,
    I mostly use NASB pasted from the Bible gateway on this site.
    The letters in parentheses are cross references.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (camrezaie @ Aug. 25 2006,20:24)
    i wouldnt have made up my mind without thinking about this stuff and reading what the bible tells me i should be looking for…

Hi cam,
    Then submit your mind to God and let him show you waht He wants. the mind can be a trap and there is only safety in the will of God.
    God has a path for you.
    Seek wisdom
    James 1
    ” 5But if any of you (N)lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and (O)it will be given to him.

6But he must (P)ask in faith (Q)without any doubting, for the one who doubts is like the surf of the sea, Âdriven and tossed by the wind.

7For that man ought not to expect that he will receive anything from the Lord,

8being a (S)double-minded man, (T)unstable in all his ways”

epistemaniac
    Participant

ok… thanks Nick… you probably don't care… but all the letters are somewhat distracting… is there an option in the copy and paste to exclude them….?

anyway, while checking out the Biblegateway I noticed this verse:

Rom 9:5
    5 Their ancestors were great people of God, and Christ himself was a Jew as far as his human nature is concerned. And he is God, who rules over everything and is worthy of eternal praise! Amen.
    NLT

Rom 9:5
    5 Their ancestors were great people of God, and Christ himself was a Jew as far as his human nature is concerned. And he is God, who rules over everything and is worthy of eternal praise! Amen.
    NLT

cool… yet another verse proving the deity of Christ! thanks for the resource…. :)

blessings

camrezaie
    Participant

lol how many times do i have to tell you… that was the first thing that i did… i dont care what i believe in as long as its in the bible… i prayed for God to give me absolute truth, to let me see clearly through the deceptions of mankind, to set my path straight for me because i am willing to follow it no matter what course it takes me.. believe me, i did this for weeks… an opportunity to learn about Jehovah's Witnesses came upon me so I took it and now here i am… i prayed afterwards so i could be absolutely sure i was doing the right thing, i prayed a lot… and now i am convinced of it… and btw you talked about us thinking jesus is an angel, well i read this before i became a Jehovah's Witness and I read it in the bible for my self… see here:

first of all THE archangels name is Michael, the name Michael means who is like god… just hear me out here thats not where im basing this from lol… okay first off we know that in Genesis 49:1,2 and Matthew 10:2 that people like Jacob and Peter were given different names (Israel and Simon) because they were in different roles… well first off the bible always refers to Michael as THE archangel in singular form which means hes the chief angel, so we know theres only one archangel…

1 Thes 4:16 says he will have the voice of an archangel… why would he have the voice of an archangel unless he truly was THE archangel? thats not all tho

the bible states that michael and his angels battled with the dragon and its angels Rev 12:7.. thus michael is the leader of an army of faithful angels. revelation also describes jesus as the leader of an army of faithful angels in rev 19:14-16.. and the apostle paul specifically mentions the lord jesus and his powerful angels 2 thess 1:7 Matthew 16:27, 24:31 , 1 Peter 3:22 .. so the bible speaks of both Michael and his angels and Jesus and his angels (matthew 13:41) … since gods word nowhere indicates that there are two armies of faithful angels in heaven one headed by michael and one headed by jesus, i can only conclude that Michael is none other than Jesus Christ in his heavenly role…

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi E,
    What is a deity but a god to be worshiped?
    We worship with Jesus One God.

camrezaie
    Participant

its like a foreshadowing too, michael defeated satan in heaven just like jesus is going to destroy satan…. not that this matters but i believe michael the archangel was never mentioned until after Jesus ascended to heaven so that is also another thing to think about… but you know i doubt youre going to buy this e because since Jesus is an angel it would prove he was created and that he really could not be God…

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Cam,
    Dan 10.14
    “13”But the prince of the kingdom of Persia was withstanding me for twenty-one days; then behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left there with the kings of Persia.”

camrezaie
    Participant

what daniel 10:14 doesnt say that

NickHassan
    Participant

and
    Dan 12.1
    ” 1″Now at that time Michael, the great prince who stands guard over the sons of your people, will arise And there will be a time of distress such as never occurred since there was a nation until that time; and at that time your people, everyone who is found written in the book, will be rescued”

camrezaie
    Participant

yeah your right he was mentioned before jesus ascended, a long time before, i was aware of that… but that makes no difference….it doesnt prove what im saying wrong…

camrezaie
    Participant

err i wasnt aware of that i mean

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi cam,
    Is Jesus a Prince?
    Dan 9.25
     25″So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress. “
    Is he just one of the princes?
    Dan 8.25

25″And through his shrewdness
            He will cause deceit to succeed by his influence;
            And he will magnify himself in his heart,
            And he will destroy many while they are at ease.
            He will even oppose the Prince of princes,
            But he will be broken without human agency.”
    So is Jesus….Michael?
    No Michael is one of the princes,
    the prince of the sons of Israel,
    who is subject to the Son of God ,
    the prince of princes.

camrezaie
    Participant

a verse in Isaiah calls Jesus the prince of peace

Viewing 20 posts - 4,121 through 4,140 (of 18,301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account