The Trinity Doctrine

Viewing 20 posts - 2,961 through 2,980 (of 18,301 total)
  • Author
    david
    Participant

PROVERBS 14:15
    “Anyone inexperienced puts faith in every word, but the shrewd one considers his steps.”

MATTHEW 5:11
    ““Happy are YOU when people reproach YOU and persecute YOU and lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against YOU for my sake.”

MATTHEW 10:22
    “And YOU will be objects of hatred by all people on account of my name; but he that has endured to the end is the one that will be saved.”

1 JOHN 5:19
    “the whole world is lying in the [power of the] wicked one.”

MATTHEW 7:16
    “By their fruits YOU will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they?”

Anonymous

grapes don`t lie or utter false prophecies!

david
    Participant

So, apparently, nothing useful is going to be discussed for the next page or two. Let's have some fun.

TITUS 1:12-13
    “A certain one of them, their own prophet, said: “Cre´tans are always liars, injurious wild beasts, unemployed gluttons.” This witness is true.”

So, a Cretan said that Cretans are always liars. Then Paul says that this witness is true. So, if a Cretan says Cretans are always liars, can you believe him? Is he telling the truth?
    Is 1:18, I know you've studied logic and paradoxes, and the philosphers who riddle over such things. What do you think?

Anonymous

yeah! for His{capital “H”, you like to quote from the bible with you sick twisted taint on it} sake! not davids sake, you false scribe you.

Anonymous

you ever read a dictionary? look it up. Twit!

Anonymous

David whats the latest false prophecies coming out watchtower and yourself, do pray tell? you quote from the bible like you actually believe it, nice try. Your bible is watchtower and Greber.

Anonymous

You never deny that your false translation was birthed by Greber the Occultist!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi soxan,
    You hate a lot. Do you understand love?

Anonymous

David maybe you don`t own a dicktionary?

Is 1:18
    Participant

Quote (david @ Nov. 22 2005,06:12)
    So, apparently, nothing useful is going to be discussed for the next page or two.  Let's have some fun.

“A certain one of them, their own prophet, said: “Cre´tans are always liars, injurious wild beasts, unemployed gluttons.” This witness is true.”

So, a Cretan said that Cretans are always liars.  Then Paul says that this witness is true.  So, if a Cretan says Cretans are always liars, can you believe him?  Is he telling the truth?
    Is 1:18, I know you've studied logic and paradoxes, and the philosphers who riddle over such things.  What do you think?

He he, very good work David! I'm impressed. It reminded me of the relativist's who state that there is no objective truth. Is that a true statement?

Anonymous

nick you hate the truth! you hate letting the bible interpret itself, you love to take that responsibility! nick i hate the way you and your ilk twist the scriptures . nick you hate exposure, it feels yucky doesn`t? nick you hate a lot.

NickHassan
    Participant

sigh

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Nov. 23 2005,01:27)

Quote (david @ Nov. 22 2005,06:12)
    So, apparently, nothing useful is going to be discussed for the next page or two.  Let's have some fun.

So, a Cretan said that Cretans are always liars.  Then Paul says that this witness is true.  So, if a Cretan says Cretans are always liars, can you believe him?  Is he telling the truth?
    Is 1:18, I know you've studied logic and paradoxes, and the philosphers who riddle over such things.  What do you think?

He he, very good work David! I'm impressed. It reminded me of the relativist's who state that there is no objective truth. Is that a true statement?

Is 1:18,

You seem to team up with those who attacks us, regardless of their theology. That says something does it not? Soxan for example has not given a reason for what he believes nor explained what he believes. Neither has he given a reason for why he disbelieves the scriptures we quote here often, regarding God being the Father and God having a son. Soxan  attacks and persecutes those who give scripture as their creed, yet you are happy to encourage him. That is shameful as you are partaking in his works by ecouraging him, and you will receive his judgment on this matter if you do not repent.

I wonder why you are so dedicated to putting us down? What manner of spirit causes a man to act like you or Soxan? Even worse is that your reward for attacking us will not be a good one. So not just vain works, but detrimental. Of course while you are on this earth you can continue in this way as you also have the gift of free will. But judgement day comes to us all my friend. It's just a matter of time before we give an account before the righteous judge.

You never read about Christ following the Pharisees around and persecuting them, yet the pharisees followed him from a distance and spoke unkind words about him. Why do you guys do the same,? Is it not obvious what is happening or are you so filled with rage that you have become blind? Let it go my friend, and you may have time to see and hear. At the moment everything you or Soxan says seems to be a reaction to us, rather than an action led by the Spirit of God.

I truly wonder how you would have treated Christ when he walked the earth. Perhaps he would have been a heretic to you as his doctrine was pretty far out and he was seen as heading up a cult by many even the religious. He didn't even look special and wore an old robe too. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, and even Christ said that those who built tombs to the prophets were the offspring of those who killed the prophets.

So is your respect for Christ a memorial or tomb, or is it real? If indeed you have true faith, please explain your behaviour toward us. Christ never taught to carry on as you and Soxan do. We never attacked you, but you come here and attack us often, then encourage others to do the same. Your shame is exposed and written here for all who have eyes to see.

But as Christ taught to bless those who persecute you, I pray that you may be blessed and let the truth sink in deep within your heart and mind.

liljon
    Participant

He is the Son of God and God. At his trial his being the Son of God meant he was God

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi liljon,
    Only to ignorant fools. You are not one of them too are you? Surely not.

liljon
    Participant

Ignorant fools? Matthew 26:63 But Jesus held his peace, And the high priest answered and said unto him, I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ, the Son of God. 26:64
    Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven. 26:65
    Then the high priest rent his clothes, saying, He hath spoken blasphemy; what further need have we of witnesses? behold, now ye have heard his blasphemy.

John 10:33
    The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God
    When asked was he the son of god they were asking whether he was god because they were trying to have him killed for blasphemy.
    Being a child of god is not blasphemy.
    John 20:28
    And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

david
    Participant

Continuing on in verses 34,35:
    John 10:34,35
    34 Jesus answered them: “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I said: “YOU are gods”’? 35 If he called ‘gods’ those against whom the word of God came, and yet the Scripture cannot be nullified, 36 do YOU say to me whom the Father sanctified and dispatched into the world, ‘You blaspheme,’ because I SAID, I AM GOD'S SON?
    Hmmmm. What was Jesus claiming? I'm not asking what other bad people were accusing him of. They accused him of sedition and anything they could. What did JESUS claim to be?

When asked was he the son of god they were asking whether he was god because they were trying to have him killed for blasphemy.

So, if I said: “Behold, I am the son of God. I've came back. It's me. I'm back. I am the son of God,” that wouldn't be blasphemous? He was claiming to be the “son of God,” as HE HIMSELF SAID.
    And his point is worthy of note: If human judges could be called gods, how is Jesus blaspheming by saying that he was the “son of God.” Of course, he wasn't, for Jesus was correct. He was “the son of God,” as he was in fact claiming to be.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (liljon @ Nov. 22 2005,21:23)
    Ignorant fools? Matthew 26:63 But Jesus held his peace, And the high priest answered and said unto him, I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ, the Son of God. 26:64
    Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven. 26:65
    Then the high priest rent his clothes, saying, He hath spoken blasphemy; what further need have we of witnesses? behold, now ye have heard his blasphemy.

John 10:33
    The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God
    Being a child of god is not blasphemy.
    John 20:28
    And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

Hi liljon,
    So you do agree that they asked him if he was the Christ, the Son of God.

Jesus said
    “you have said it yourself”

Then he said he was the Son of man and would be sitting at the Right hand of power and coming in the clouds of heaven.

And all this means to you, and these fools that

He is not the Son of God but God Himself.
    He is not sitting at the right hand of power but is that power.

And thus was guilty of Blasphemy.

Words fail me!

liljon
    Participant

When they asked was he the son of god what do you think they were asking him?

Is 1:18
    Participant

Hi t8,
    I have never condoned Soxan's approach, actually I told him not long ago that its far more productive to reason with people from scripture (or words to that effect). I'm just being friendly to him because no one else is.

Viewing 20 posts - 2,961 through 2,980 (of 18,301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account