The Trinity Doctrine

Viewing 20 posts - 2,801 through 2,820 (of 18,301 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

David i wish you`d pick apart the watchtower fallacies the way you pick apart my speltings, is that right David, speltings?

Anonymous
    Eliyah
    Participant

David i wish you`d pick apart the watchtower fallacies the way you pick apart my speltings, is that right David, speltings?

Not very logical Captain Vortexsoxan Kirk, beam him up Scotty.

Eliyah
    Participant

I love sheep, wolves on the other hand i strongly dislike.

But of course it is logical Captain Vortex Soxan Kirk, that a ” wolf ” as you imply to be would love to devour the sheep, and you being a wolf, would strongly dislike other wolves to to steal your prey, so you attack all the sheep hoping at least all of the sheep will recogonize you as being the wolf.

Beam him up Scotty, that wolf has been identified.

david
    Participant

Eliyah, where have you been?

david.

Is 1:18
    Participant

Quote (david @ Nov. 09 2005,07:16)
    Tell me about John 1:1 Soxan.  Say anything about it.  Even mention it.  Say that it's proof of the trinity.  Utter one word to that effect.  Do it.  Anything.  I would love to have a Biblical discussion with you.

Hello David,
    If thats a challenge to all non-arians then I gladly accept. Lord willing, I will begin posting on John 1:1 tonight.

Be well.

david
    Participant

Great. Before you do, a question:
    What does your Bible say at John 6:70 and Acts 28:6?
    Could I get a quote on both of them.

Thankyou in advance.

david.

Anonymous

Hey David you never got back to me about the Occultist who wrote your bible-Greber.

david
    Participant

Is he a friend of yours?

Is 1:18
    Participant

Quote (david @ Nov. 10 2005,03:45)
    Great.  Before you do, a question:  

Thankyou in advance.

david.

He he. As a matter of fact, David, I don't happan to affiliate myself with any particular translation. I do, however, know a dodgy one when I see it :;):

Anonymous

Ashamed? David. You should be, David.

Anonymous

As we examine Johannes Greber's New Testament further we find constant references to God's holy spirits [plural], and it becomes more and more obvious that we are dealing with a man deep into spiritism. This, of course, is forbidden by God's word. Leviticus 19:31 says, “Do not turn to mediums or spiritualists; do not seek them out to be defiled by them”.

We are told by Johannes Greber's foundation, “Late in the summer of 1923 God's holy spirits contacted Pastor Greber… In his spare time he started to work on his book “Communication with the Spirit World”. Later he translated the New Testament with the help of God's spirit world.”

The Johannes Greber Memorial Foundation provided a photo-copy of a letter from the Watchtower Society acknowledging receipt (before 1960) of not only several of his New Testaments, but also Greber's book “Communication with the Spirit World of God.”. This is the irrefutable proof that the Watchtower fully knew that Greber was an occult spiritist. Why has the Watchtower Society of Jehovah's witness willingly and knowingly been in communication with a spiritistic society? Because the Watchtower believes that God communicates in a similar fashion with them!

It's true that in the April 1, 1983 Watchtower, page 31, under “Questions from the Readers”, the Society claims that they found out from the 1980 Edition of the New Testament by Johannes Greber that he was involved with spiritism, and therefore they would not quote from his bible in the future. However, the facts are that the Watchtower Society knew, at least from 1956, that Johannes Greber was involved with demon spirits. They published an article in the Watchtower of February 15, 1956 where they stated that Johannes Greber was involved with demon spirits. With this knowledge, they deliberately used his “translation” of the bible as a basis for their “New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures”, in 1961.Greber+watchtower

david
    Participant

OK Is 1:18, a much simpler question then. Let me restate:
    What do the Bibles you own (any of them) say at John 6:70 and Acts 28:6?

Please quote them. You seem afraid to. Why?

Secondly, we're about to see which tranlsation is “dodgy.”
    So I ask again: What does your Bible or a couple of your Bibles say at John 6:70 and Acts 28:6? It's a rather simple question. You need only look and type.

If that's too hard, just name a couple Bibles you like to use.

david.

Anonymous

Hey david are you running away from the facts? yes you are, your integrity is at issue.

david
    Participant

Soxan, I know I've asked you this before, but do you own a Bible?

Anonymous

What do you care? Why are you avoiding the issue that you use a faulty[distorted] bible written by a spiritist sanctioned by the your relgion[Watchtower]$$$$$$$$$. Did you see how much revenue they generate? Did you read the articles that shared their views on races, David? Coolies[WTH], David, did you read that article? ?? Watchtower articles, David.

Anonymous
    david
    Participant

Soxan, your lack of math skills may be added to your lack of Bible knowledge.
    You most likely don't own a Bible, or care if you do.
    You don't want to discuss the Bible, and are unable to do so.
    So, you, like any bully that knows very little, try to tear everyone else down, so you can feel better about yourself. You try to pull others into the mud with you. Yet, somehow, it doesn't work. So you try again. And that doesn't work.
    A billion dollars? Who has the billion dollars? Which person that you know of from our organization gets that money? Please take a picture of him and his house and email it to me, if you can.

I've been to the headquarters of our society and know the living conditions of everyone involved. And did you know that the accounts report of each congregation is read once a month at the meetings, during the announcements? Everything is read. As for collecting and writing up the donations for the worldwide work (that you speak of) even I have done that for periods of time. Nothing is hidden.

How many conventions are held every year?
    How much does it cost to rent the facilities?
    How much literature (Bibles, magazines, broshures, tracts, books) are printed every year?
    How many kingdom halls are there? (95,000)
    How much does it cost to heat, and keep these up?
    How much does it cost to build the new ones that are always going up?
    Finally, how many people use these facilities and literature, etc?
    (12,000,000 people.) So, divide that number into a billion and you get about $83/person. Wow–a giant nothing. Thanks for pointing that out, Soxan. Well done.

Listen, if you don't own a Bible or aren't equiped to speak of the Bible (much less math) why try to put down others who actually do know what the Bible says?
    And if you claim to have some attachment to the truth, why not share? Because you have nothing. Only hatred.

Cubes
    Participant

Quote (soxan @ Nov. 10 2005,07:19)
    What do you care? Why are you avoiding the issue that you use a faulty[distorted] bible written by a spiritist sanctioned by the your relgion[Watchtower]$$$$$$$$$. Did you see how much revenue they generate? Did you read the articles that shared their views on races, David? Coolies[WTH], David, did you read that article? ?? Watchtower articles, David.

Hi Soxan,

How about we discuss the word of God which is beneficial– it can better demonstrate where each person/denomination falters, and each person can then judge him/herself by God's own standard? The Trinity thread is to examine the validity or falsehood of that claim, scripturally. Hope you can contribute in one way or another towards that purpose.

Besides, a thread for the discussion of denominations might well serve the purpose of examining various denominations… and you'd probably quickly find out that there's a lot of blame to go around and that we could all drop a false doctrine or two.

Jam 1:20 For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.

Jam 3:18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

Cubes
    Participant

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Nov. 10 2005,06:25)

Quote (david @ Nov. 10 2005,03:45)
    Great.  Before you do, a question:  

Thankyou in advance.

david.

He he. As a matter of fact, David, I don't happan to affiliate myself with any particular translation. I do, however, know a dodgy one when I see it  :;):

Good to see you on, Is 1:18. :D

Viewing 20 posts - 2,801 through 2,820 (of 18,301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account