The Trinity Doctrine

Viewing 20 posts - 2,781 through 2,800 (of 18,301 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Ooops got trigger happy. :D

david
    Participant

organized? by your elders, you don`t think for yourself. Twit! Your cunning with the help of your elders. C`mon dah-avid sure you have sold mags, any other items you sold that you would like to disclose. You also forgot to critique my grammer, twit!

Soxan, despite your rambles, I have never asked an elder with help about what the Bible says, at least, not within any time I can remember.
    But I’ve already told you this, and it’s something you’ll probably never grasp.
    Doesn’t it bother you being wrong all the time, and completely ill equipped to defend yourself scripturally? Everything you say about me is wrong. And when I point this out (and I should know, being as what you are saying is directly about me) you again say the same wrong thing. Funny, I don’t remember asking the elders about anything on this forum. I don’t remember ever selling a single magazine. (Here in Canada, and most everywhere, it’s illegal for a religious institution to sell literature, and because of people like you we would quickly be shut down, were we to do so.) But, you obviously didn’t know that either. Who would know better about these things, you are me? Your lack of knowledge is astounding. I compliment your ignorance despite all efforts at help and despite all evidence to the contrary. Your total lack of any ability to find one scripture or perhaps even remember one scripture and yet to talk little of everyone is astonishing. I am sorry life has treated you so poorly. I highly suggest you begin reading the Bible. If you read a few chapters every day, you can read the whole Bible in a year.

I really hope an administrator deletes all these useless non-trinitarian posts. that

Anonymous

you said:[/QUOTE]  (Here in Canada, and most everywhere, it illegal for a religious institution to sell literature, and because of people like you we would quickly be shut down, were we to do so.)

sheer nonsence!

Anonymous

in regards to the t8 i hope he revisits his salvation experience. t8 you never stated how you came to the conclusion that you got saved.

Anonymous

Soxan, despite your rambles, I have never asked an elder with help about what the Bible says, at least, not within any time I can remember.

again nonsence. Anyone with a limited knowledge of your cult knows how silly your fabrication of the truth is. Keep talking maybe we can get to your founder`s background.

david
    Participant

http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/conlaw/stratton.html
    This website above from the University of Missouri, Kansas City, states:

“Although Jehovah’s Witnesses do not consider themselves to be “solicitors” because they make no charge for their literature or their teaching, leaders of the church testified at trial that they would honor “no solicitation” signs in the Village.”

What alternate reality do you live in, where Jehovah's Witnesses “sell” magazines? Do you think saying it over and over and over again makes something true? Why would you want it to be true?

Three minutes on google, and I found the above quote from a university in the U.S. Just type “religious solicitation,” and see what you get.

Soxan, I'll help you some more, since you seem to be troubled:
    Copy the quote you want. Then, you press the quote button. Then, paste what you want copied. Then, press the quote button at the bottem of the quote.

MrBob
    Participant

This topic is on the trinity, not the Jehovah's Witnesses. Instead of arguing over titles and stereotypes, look at what really matters, the fruits.

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Anonymous

Bob do you really want the truth? The topic has been debated to no end, yet you guys persist. Why Bob? This web site only exsists to defame the the clear revelation in the bible about the Trinity! If so, you and all your conspiracists are fighting not men and their teachings but God Himself.

Anonymous
    Anonymous

Watchtower teaching on lies lies

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    david
    Participant

So, you are incapable of proving the trinity or even quoting a scripture, so what do you do?
    You blindly attack anyone who makes a comment. Tell me about John 1:1 Soxan. Say anything about it. Even mention it. Say that it's proof of the trinity. Utter one word to that effect. Do it. Anything. I would love to have a Biblical discussion with you.
    But, that is out of bounds for you. You dare not do that with me, for we know the result. You know what would happen. I also know.
    Instead, attack away, since you're incapable of attacking what we believe about God scripturally.
    Do you believe anything the Bible says? If what you say is true or important, then perhaps you'd like to share. But you're incapable.
    The watchtower is the most widely distributed magazine on the planet. And obviously, printing requires money. There are millions of Witnesses. Donations are made freely. “Selling” magazines is not what we do. Studying the Bible with people is what we do. Teaching people the truth about God, that he's not part of some confusing trinity that's not understandable, is what we do. Telling people about the kingdom that Jesus told us to pray for, that's what we do. (Matthew 24:14) It's everything you are unable to do.

Anonymous

Hey David did you read all the links? Did you see who wrote your bible? huh David! Have you read the watchtower articles in the links? straight from the hores`s mouth. Theres more to come if you like David.

Anonymous

David check and see if i made any spelling mistakes, thanks sincerly yours Saxon.

david
    Participant

Perhaps you could point out one specific thing. Anything. Can you say any one thing to prove the trinity? What came straight from the horses' mouth? Can you pick just one thing, perhaps our belief about the trinity, since that is what we're supposed to be discussing and quote what we say about it. Then, try to prove from scripture that we are wrong.

Well, of course you can't. Oh well.

It's just funny that you spelt “fallacies” wrong. It was a fallacy to spell it wrong. Irony. We all make mistakes Soxon. But you were referring to my beliefs as “fallecies.” And your very spelling of fallacies was wrong. I don't know. I find things like that amusing.

Eliyah
    Participant

David,

I think the logical explanation is that Captain Kirk Soxan has been sucked in by his own vortex, and the logical conclusion is that he needs Scotty to beem him back through.

Indeed this does sound logical Captain.

Anonymous

Flake, i dub thee; king of twits. Its your rightful title, your majesty!

Viewing 20 posts - 2,781 through 2,800 (of 18,301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account