The soul

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 1,222 total)
  • Author
    Eliyah
    Participant

Eliyah, the point of this Forum is to discuss, speculate, teach, and learn. It is not about using it as a platform for yourself. It is to share and learn. It is not a platform for religious nutters, or those pedling their wares.

Since when do i speak about myself ?????

Are you learning yet? And what other wares except the scriptures does this nutter as you called me pedling????

Eliyah
    Participant

I will give you $ 1000 dollars if you can find these two words connected together of immortal soul written in the scriptures?

You can't find a needle in a haystack, when that needle is not there Sir.

And even David will have to back me up on that statement, because that is the same that his organization teaches too.

Will you speak up David ? Or will you keep quiet concerning the first lie ever told to Eve in (Gen.)?????

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Eliyah @ Feb. 06 2006,08:06)
    Thou shalt neither add to the word, nor take away from the words of this book. Who said that????

I am not sure what your point is, but I will play along in case you genuinely want to be helpful.

John penned the words. The revelation came from God himself, through Christ, to the angel, to John.

Now for your point…

Eliyah
    Participant

Eliyah, the point of this Forum is to discuss, speculate, teach, and learn. It is not about using it as a platform for yourself. It is to share and learn. It is not a platform for religious nutters, or those pedling their wares.

It is not about using it as a platform for yourself.

Since when have i used this forum for a platform for myself???? I ONLY post or peddle the scriptures on here, and am i a nutter as you called me???

Well either put up the scriptures to disprove the scriptures that i only write or please shut up calling me names in your arrogance.

Was the Apostle Paul a nutter too as he wrote those words in ( 1 Cor.15:44-54)?????

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Eliyah @ Feb. 06 2006,08:31)
    I will give you $ 1000 dollars if you can find these two words connected together of immortal soul written in the scriptures?

I never said that those words existed together in scripture.

I said the following:

“I speculate that if a man has eternal life then his soul exists eternally.”

I also said that “man began to die when he ate from the Tree of Good and Evil”.

Your point…

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Eliyah @ Feb. 06 2006,08:44)

It is not about using it as a platform for yourself.

Since when have i used this forum for a platform for myself???? I ONLY post or peddle the scriptures on here, and am i a nutter as you called me???

Well either put up the scriptures to disprove the scriptures that i only write or please shut up calling me names in your arrogance.

Was the Apostle Paul a nutter too as he wrote those words in ( 1 Cor.15:44-54)?????

Eliyah, there are plenty of nutters out there who preach the truth. I am even sure that Satan preaches some truth too. But the point I make is that this Forum is not here to pedal wares like websites, cheap software, fat burners etc. It is a place where people meet and discuss scripture. However like all ideals it is always the nutters that spoil everything. They end up taking all the energy and time away from the purpose and try to shift it to them or their message.

I already said that you have plenty of discussions that you are able to defend. If they don't come then just accept it.

Remember that YHWH gave us free will. He respects our free will and so should you and me.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Eliyah @ Feb. 06 2006,08:44)

Eliyah,

I haven't read most of your posts and most of the posts in this Forum. It is too big given the time I have. I hope you are not offended, but I have a select number of discussions where I post. Yours are not in that number, like many others. It is not personal. It's just that I do not have the time to look at and comment on everything. I wish I did though.

Regarding your last comment, may I remind you of Proverbs 16:30
    He who winks with his eye is plotting perversity;

Now can we get on with the subject at hand. Again you are bringing in your other discussion into this discussion. This is exactly what I am taking about Eliyah.

See if you can behave yourself and I might post a smiley face to you.

Eliyah
    Participant

New World Translation of 1 Cor.15:44-55

“”””42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption, it is raised up in incorruption. 43 It is sown in dishonor, it is raised up in glory. It is sown in weakness, it is raised up in power. 44 It is sown a physical body, it is raised up a spiritual body. If there is a physical body, there is also a spiritual one. 45 It is even so written: “The first man Adam became a living soul.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit. 46 Nevertheless, the first is, not that which is spiritual, but that which is physical, afterward that which is spiritual. 47 The first man is out of the earth and made of dust; the second man is out of heaven. 48 As the one made of dust [is], so those made of dust [are] also; and as the heavenly one [is], so those who are heavenly [are] also. 49 And just as we have borne the image of the one made of dust, we shall bear also the image of the heavenly one.

50 However, this I say, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit God’s kingdom, neither does corruption inherit incorruption. 51 Look! I tell YOU a sacred secret: We shall not all fall asleep [in death], but we shall all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, during the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised up incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this which is corruptible must put on incorruption, and this which is mortal must put on immortality. 54 But when [this which is corruptible puts on incorruption and] this which is mortal puts on immortality, then the saying will take place that is written: “Death is swallowed up forever.” 55 “Death, where is your victory? Death, where is your sting?

K.J.V.

44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
    Gen 2:7

46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.

49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Those in Messiah at His coming must put on immortality of those that are alive will be changed from mortal to immortality, and the dead in Messiahshall be raised( resurrection) to immortality( See 1 Cor.15:51-54), this is when, and only then shall man have an immortal spiritual body( 1 Cor.15:44-54)

Now when will those dead and alive in Messiah put on immortality ?

Now when will those dead and alive in Messiah put on immortality ?

At the last trumpet( See Matt.24:31; 1 Thess.4:16; 1 Cor.15:52; Rev.11:15) when Messiah comes is when one can become IMMORTAL or have IMMORTALITY

The Apostle Paul said that, not me.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Are you taking to me, someone else, or are you making a general statement?

Eliyah
    Participant

He who winks with his eye is plotting perversity;

I'm not winking with an eye, that is your stupid smilies popping up after a ” ? ” mark.

But those who call me or someone else a nutter as you called me, is most certainly is plotting perversity.

Eliyah
    Participant

We shall not all fall asleep [in death], but we shall all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, during the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised( resurrection) up incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this which is corruptible must put on incorruption, and this which is mortal must put on IMMORTALITY. 54 But when [this which is corruptible puts on incorruption and] this which is mortal puts on IMMORTALITY,

When will this mortal human flesh put on IMMORTALITY ?

I'm not winking, that is you smilies popping up after a “? ” Mark.

Answer the question T8, or is thee Apostle Paul also a nutter as you called me?

Eliyah
    Participant

Read ( 1 Cor.15:50-54) what does it say about IMMORTALITY of those that are alive, and those that will be raised( resurrected) to IMMORTALITY ?

Proclaimer
    Participant

I never called you a nutter. I made a statement that nutters come here and waste everyone's time. I leave it up to you if you think that you fit that description. I said what I think, but I didn't say you were a nutter. I was kind of hoping that you would avoid that description to be honest.

I have communicated with a fair share of nutters here. What many of us really want to do is talk scripture and make some ground. I am sure that is what Nick wanted. But there is always the Trinitarian, Oneness, and other denominational prisoners as well as a few nutters from these places and others, who pedal their wares. Truly I was hoping that you weren't one of them.

So maybe now we can get back on track with the topic?

Eliyah
    Participant

Those in Messiah at His coming must put on immortality of those that are alive will be changed from mortal to immortality, and the dead in Messiah shall be raised( resurrection) to immortality( See 1 Cor.15:51-54), , this is when, and only then shall man have an immortal spiritual body( 1 Cor.15:44-54)

Now when will those that are dead and alive in Messiah put on immortality or eternal life?

At the last trumpet( See Matt.24:31; 1 Thess.4:16; 1 Cor.15:52; Rev.11:15) when Messiah comes.

Eliyah
    Participant

Oh you did'nt huh? Sure sounds like you did call me that, I don't see any other person arround here called Eliyah

It is not about using it as a platform for yourself. It is to share and learn. It is not a platform for religious nutters,

Oh you didn't? Sure sounds and looks like it.

Then so was thee Apostle Paul too, because I only wrote and quoted his words about when man puts on IMMORTALITY?

Eliyah
    Participant

No man has an immortal soul and you can't find those two words of “”immortal soul“” connected together in any scripture.

And in no place of scriptures where the word immortal or immortality is found, does it ever refer to man, except at the resurrection or change of mortal humans whem Messiah comes( See 1 Cor.15:51 thru.54 )

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Eliyah @ Feb. 06 2006,09:45)

If you look at what I said carefully you will note that I was telling you that this place is not a platform for religious nutters, or those pedling their wares. I said this because this has happened to many times in the past with other people and I was hoping that you wouldn't be the same.

Even if I actually pointed the accusation at you, there were still 2 options,

1) nutter
    2) pedling your wares

However I didn't say you were either in that post. I was trying to point out that I didn't want you to go in either of those directions.

Now how about we get on with the conversation. So far it's starting to look suspicious. You are consuming my time with something, when the discussion is suppose to be about something else. Let's get back on track aye!

Eliyah
    Participant

The word immortal is only used one time in the New Testament in 1 Tim.1:17 and it refers to the King Eternal, Who is that?

And the word immortality appears only 5 times in the New Testament, and 1 Tim. 6:16 who is it that only has immortality here?

And Romans 2:7 tells us to seek immortality, and the last 2 places the word immortality is used, it is in the resurrection or change when Messiah comes 1 Cor.15:53-54.

Now you tell me, do you or any man has immortal or eternal life yet ? Or, have you been changed or resurrected into a spiritual body yet as Paul said in 1 Cor.15:44, to receive immortality as in 1 Cor.15:53-54 ?

If so, then why are we told to seek after immortality Rom.2:7 ?

And who is it, that only has immortality 1 Tim.6:16 ?

Eliyah
    Participant

No human has an immortal soul , or imortal or immortality yet, as that occurs at the coming of Messiah at the last trumpet( 1 Cor.15:52-54).

The soul that sins, it shall die ( See Ezekiel 18:4; Ezekiel 18:20).

Eliyah
    Participant

Now please answer all those questions with scripture asked above ?

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 1,222 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account